- Text Size +

The next few days seemed to fly by for Jessica and Tucker as both were extensively tested for any after effects of being possessed by Rammun. Thankfully all of the tests came out negative and even better was that the bruise on Jessica's face had completely healed over although she had to have a couple of her teeth removed since they were going to fall out very soon. It was not the first time that she had lost a tooth in the call of duty and most likely won't be the last but like the people of Home she could continue re-growing her teeth throughout her life.

The events involving Rammun had mainly been covered up by the company since they knew that many people would likely blame them for what had happened. It had been one of their missions where they had accidentally brought Rammun to Home and it would look bad for the company's image. People had been asking questions about what had happened but the company just released statements telling everyone that there had been a chemical spill that had caused everyone to hallucinate. Some people had not believed what they had been told but others had accepted it as fact and gotten on with their lives. Only those who had worked within the company actually knew what had happened but they had all signed contracts when they first became employed by company to not inform the public about sensitive information. Even Tucker had been sworn to secrecy but it was more for his loyalty to Jessica that kept him silent.

Since the events were being kept secret the Agents involved would have been rewarded with medals of bravery for their actions in saving them all. But this didn't happen and for the time being at least the agents were given pats on the back instead and would be given the medals if the events were ever declassified. Tucker would have also been given a medal for his actions, he had not been proud of punching a woman but it had been for a greater cause and Jessica had fully forgiven him for striking her. He still felt guilty over what had happened and when he had been living in his flat in the Black Country he had heard domestic abuse taking place and more than once he had called the police over it.

Both Jessica and Tucker had been discharged from the medical facilities and they returned to her apartment but she hadn't yet told him that they were going on holiday together. She wanted to keep it as a surprise and it also gave her a bit more time to fully go over everything that she needed to do before going. She had to make sure that all her work was done first and that even included a large pile of oversized paperwork that she had to go through before she could go any further. She also had to make sure that she had everything she needed for when the pair went to Planet Paradise.

Planet Paradise was the nickname given to Planet KD19635 and it had been one of the first planets explored by Park Incorporated and despite it being a tropical paradise there was no animal life. There was plant life but there wasn't even a microbe living on the planet and the company had decided to make the planet a holiday destination where the people of Home could escape their lives and sunbathe in the warm sun that lasted all year round. The planet didn't have any large continents but several large islands surrounded by many, many smaller islands that were normally privately owned. The large islands was where the bulk of the tourists would stay and enjoy the tropical beauty of the planet. One perk of being employed by Park Incorporated was that each member of staff had their own private island which they could build their own villas and relax there without fear of having to deal with the general public. Despite many of these islands being owned by Park Incorporated there were still thousands upon thousands left for other private owners and various other travel companies. There were also still several larger landmasses that held the bulk of the tourists and was where many of the restaurants and shops were located.

Many people of Home would actually purchase one of these private islands and live there as a retirement package. Roughly twenty percent of people on Planet Paradise actually lived there on a permanent basis as either a retiree or an employee of one of the various tourist resorts and other facilities. There were still many people who lived out there who were wealthy and preferred to live on this beautiful planet rather than Home.

Since Planet Paradise was much closer to Home then many other planets that the agents would travel to Park Incorporated had established numerous strong and intricate vortex links between the two planets. Unlike traveling to other planets the link would be down after a period of thirty days after someone had travelled back and forth. This was not the case for Planet Paradise where travelling to and from could be done at any time and it didn't matter how many people would travel at one time. This links were being established on other worlds so that agents could travel to and from as often as they wished but Earth had been one of the planets that was on the bottom of the list for this development. It would probably be a few decades before anything like this was established on Earth.

In her apartment Jessica had waited for Tucker to go in his bath before she started packing their things for the holiday. She had planned to pretend to take him on a mission but rather than appearing on a distant planet they would appear on her private island that contained a villa that had been specially built for someone of her size. Her island was one of the largest private islands on the planet and this was given to her due to her size and years of service to the company.

She had a tiny suitcase for Tucker that she had packed everything that he needed for the trip and if she had forgotten anything it would be very simple for her to just come back quickly and pick it up before returning to Planet Paradise. It had been easy to pack for him but packing for herself was a little more of a challenge. She had so much that she wanted to take but only so much room in her oversized case. She wouldn't have to worry all that much about clothing and food since there was already a lot of that at her villa. She just had to make sure that she took things that she really needed.

After a few minutes she knew that it wouldn't be long before Tucker had finished in the bath and he would be shouting to get her attention. She thought that she would have a little bit of time to check over everything that was in her case. She began to go over everything in her case and she had a list in her mind that she was checking off.

"Ok let's see what we have in here," said Jessica quietly to herself. "Sunglasses." She picked up an expensive looking pair of sunglasses. "Check, sun tan lotion." She picked out a bottle of suntan lotion that was specially made to be large enough for her to use. Although she could heal sunburn at a much faster pace than a normal person it was still uncomfortable for her and she didn't want to walk around with her skin reddened thanks to lounging in the sun for too long. "Check, dildo." She handled a proportionately large dildo that was in her case and she almost felt embarrassed with it. It had been her companion for many years and she blushed a little as she looked at it. She quietly placed the dildo under her bed behind her Happy Memories box. "I don't think I'll be needing that for a while."

Jessica made sure that her little plaything was well hidden since she didn't want Tucker to find it at all. She liked to keep it her little secret from him but it had given her many nights of pleasure during her years without a lover. She had even given it a name although she only shared this little secret with her closest girlfriends. Much like on Earth it was not uncommon for a woman of Home to own one of these little sex toys but much like Jessica many of them didn't like to talk about them in public. This one had been specially made for her and could even heat up so that it felt like the real thing.

"JESSICA!" shouted a male voice.

She quickly closed the cases and placed them within her closet as she walked over to her bathroom. She knew that Tucker had finished bathing himself and was ready to be picked up. They had planned to go out for dinner to properly cement their relationship and it would be their first date as a couple. Many people had congratulated Jessica for starting their relationship and her friend Jenny had even told her that if they ever want to spice things up to just give her a call. She knew that her friend was only joking but she had heard of some of the sexual activities that Jenny had undertaken over the years and she wouldn't be surprised if she was being genuine.

As she entered the bathroom she could see Tucker standing out of his bath that was normal size. He had dried himself off and gotten changed into a fancy looking suit that Jessica had picked out for him. These were all clothes that belonged to one of her former husbands and since they were both the same size they fitted him well. She thought that he looked very dashing in his suit and she smiled down at him. She was only wearing some sweat pants and a tank top but she wasn't planning to go out in them. She was only wearing them in-between going on a mission and going out for this date. She still needed to get ready herself and she knew that she would probably take a bit of time but she still lay her hand down on the ground right next to Tucker.

"Oh don't you look handsome," said Jessica in a cute voice. In her eyes he looked incredibly cute as he stepped onto her hand. He showed no fear and completely trusted her as he raised up into the air. Using her index finger she gently rubbed his hair while still smiling at him. "You'll be the most handsome little man at the restaurant tonight. I'm going to have to beat the other women away."

"I feel like a penguin wearing this," replied Tucker not really realising what he was saying. He didn't remember that Jessica didn't know what a penguin was. In all of her trips to Earth the Antarctic was not one of the regions that she had visited and her visits had been too brief to actually see one in a zoo.

"What's a penguin?" For a few moments she began to think that it was some kind of negative remark and she felt a little hurt. "Don't you like it?"

"Of course I like it." He could see the disappointment in her large hazel eyes and quickly try to take back what he had said and try and turn it into a positive comment. "You know that penguins are very popular on Earth."

"They are?" She was in some confusion and chose to listen to him rather than try and question anything else for the moment.

"Sure whenever I go into a toy shop there are plenty of stuffed penguin toys lying about and they even did a film series entirely about penguins. They are one of my favourite animals and I'm just complimenting that I like it." He hoped that his bluff had worked and he could see a smile appear on Jessica face as she began to take him out of the bathroom. She placed him on a table in the kitchen that had a small device that looked much like a computer sitting on it. Rather than being made for Jessica it seemed to be made for a normal person and it had a microphone attached to a screen. It did look somewhat bizarre and it somewhat reminded Tucker of something he had seen in a science fiction film. He looked up at Jessica for a moment who was still smiling down at him. "What's this?"

"Oh this is just a little something that'll keep you occupied while I get ready. On this little marvel of science you can practically find out about anything you want. It has access to some of the company's information about other planets which has been released to the public. In the database there are thousands of planets with millions of documented species of both animals and plants. There is some information that is classified information that you won't be able to access but other than that knock yourself out."

"Is there anything on here about Earth?"

"Sure but you won't be able to find it under the name Earth. You'll have to say Planet UF14374 and you'll have everything that the public will know about Earth." She gently nudged him with her hand as an indication to check it out and he slowly began to walk towards the device. He wasn't quite sure exactly what he was going to look up and he saw that there didn't seem to be anything connecting the device to any power so he guessed that it must have some kind of battery. "Go on have a go and take as long and you want." She giggled a little. "It takes a girl a little time to look pretty but whatever you do don't look up any planets in the local space."

"What why?" He was confused with what she was saying. This was one of the first things that she had actually forbidden him to look at or do.

"Oh no reason." She giggled once again as she stepped back into the bathroom leaving Tucker at the device. The reason why she didn't want him to look in the local space was because she didn't want him to find out about Planet Paradise. She wanted it to be a complete surprise for him and she didn't want anything to spoil it. Tucker just stepped up to the device and when he touched the microphone he saw the screen light up. He began to wonder exactly what he would find through reading this information and he also wondered what kind of information would be available on Earth.

Inside the bathroom Jessica was taking her time making sure that she looked perfect for their date. She made sure that every hair was in place and that she put on just the right amount of makeup. Most people didn't think that she needed makeup to look pretty but in her mind a little bit of makeup never hurt and she knew the boundaries. All her knowledge of grooming and beauty had come from her long deceased best friend Alicia. When Jessica made herself up like this she would always remember the special relationship that she had with her best friend and she would always be saddened by the thought that her friend was no longer with her. One of the saddest days of her life was when Alicia died and not a day would go past without Jessica thinking about her and the time that they had spent together. They were magical times that she would never trade for anything. Although she had many, many friends since then there was none that could replace Alicia. She had been there for her while she was just a normal teenager and had also been there when she first became a giantess. She never went through a day that she didn't think of her old friend and look towards her for wisdom. If it hadn't of been for Alicia she didn't know what her life would have been.

For this date Jessica decided to wear a long black dress that she wore for special occasions and it was by far her finest gown. She wore matching heels and she was able to apply some jewellery on her but it was not gold or silver that she wore. Those metals didn't exist on Home and this was a compound that would sparkle and was popular amongst many women on Home. Due to her extreme size it had been very expensive for her to purchase her necklace and bracelet. She had to save for years to be able to afford it and she only wore them on the most special of occasions and this was amongst one of them. The compound was called Girium and had been used for centuries for various uses from jewellery to machinery.

After several minutes of washing herself, clothing and putting on makeup Jessica felt that she was ready for her date. The dress she wore did reveal some of her large breasts but made sure not to reveal anymore that just a small amount of skin. She didn't want to walk around in a skimp dress so that everyone could see her cleavage. She didn't like showing too much breast as she felt that it was demeaning. She had modelled for some naked photos for the company's charity calendar for many years but it didn't mean that she liked everyone to see her goodies.

As Jessica stepped out of the bathroom she remembered to duck under the doorframe. The additional height that her heels gave her made her slightly too tall for the door and she just had to duck slightly so that she could get through. She still remembered the first night that she spent with Tucker and she didn't want to go through the embarrassment again of bumping her head on the doorframe. But as she walked towards the table where she had left Tucker she could still see him looking through the data on the device. He seemed to be in a world of his own and at first he didn't notice her. But when she cleared her throat he turned around to look up at her and his jaw dropped. He had never seen a woman look as stunning as Jessica was right now and he was completely lost for words. He thought that she was extremely beautiful before but now there was no doubt in his mind that he was going out with the prettiest woman not just on Home but in the universe.

"Are you ready Tucker?" asked Jessica in a very gentle and angelic voice. Tucker began to stutter as he tried to answer her but he couldn't get the words out of his mouth and for a moment she became concerned that there was something wrong with him. "Are you alright Tucker? You're not sick are you?"

"Oh n-no of course not," replied Tucker still trying to find his words. He was so taken aback by her sheer beauty that he was still struggling to know what to say to her exactly. "You just look so stunning Jessica. You have literally left me breathless and I haven't been like that for a good long time."

"Why thank you little man, you know flattery will get you everywhere in life. Especially when it comes to women." She lowered her hand right next to Tucker and didn't hesitate on stepping onto her soft palm. She lifted him up and placed him on her shoulder and as usual he wrapped a couple of strands of her long brown hair around himself so that he had a safety line in the off chance that he fell. "Now shall we get going? It's close to impossible to get a reservation at The Star In The Sky on such short notice, especially when they have to cater to someone like me."

"Yeah sure I just hope I can get some chips while I'm there. I haven't had a chip since I left Earth and by God I don't half miss'em."

"You can have whatever you want little man. Just as long as you can pay for it of course and let me tell you that it won't be cheap."

"W-What?" As long as he had been on Home he had been in no possession of money except for a couple of pounds that were in his pocket when he left Earth and he knew that they had no value here. But he fell in silence for a few moments before he saw Jessica giggle as if she was a school girl.

"Just kidding, I know that you don't have any money but you can just treat me next time we go out."

"Err yeah sure." He had no idea exactly where he was going to get the money from but he could only agree with what she was saying.

Roughly an hour later Jessica and Tucker were at the restaurant and they were laughing with each other as they finished the last mouthfuls of their dinner. Jessica was sitting at a specially designed large table that Park Incorporated had been able to quickly set up for her thanks to the miracle of vortex technology. Jessica had a certain allowance when it came for food and if she went over it the bill would come out of her own accounts. The bill for this meal did far exceed her allowance but she was more than happy to pay for the rest of it since she didn't do this very often and she was spending time with the man that she deeply cared about. She had a large glass of a wine like alcoholic drink and if she wanted to she could drink hundreds of gallons of it before she felt the slightest bit tipsy.

Tucker's table was situated on top of Jessica's but it was a short distance away from her plate and she had a perfect view of him. He was far enough from the edge of the table to not have to worry about falling off and so that the staff of the restaurant didn't have to climb up the table to reach the pair they would bring the food out to them and Jessica would lift it onto the table. Almost everything had been already cooked for Jessica since she ordered what she wanted well in advance and they only had to wait for Tucker's meal. The restaurant didn't have the chips that he wanted but was able to make a substitute for him and he could barely taste the difference.

"You're joking right?" asked Tucker with a huge grin on his face as he took a sip of his drink. He was drinking the same drink as Jessica but his glass was much, much smaller than hers.

"I wish I was Tucker," laughed Jessica as she gently cupped the bottom of her breasts with her hands and lifted them up and down slightly to try and prove a point. "On one mission thanks to these twins I actually stepped in a huge pile of dung. The twins blocked my view and I stepped straight onto it and I nearly slipped over. It took me a week to get the smell off my boot. I just wish that they weren't so darn big, the amount of men I've seen panting at me over these twins."

"If you don't like them then why don't you get breast reduction surgery? They have it on Earth and I would have suspected that they have it here as well. Or are you too big for the surgery or something?"

"No that's not the problem. Not too long after I became big permanently I decided to have them reduced and the company arranged for the surgery. Everything went smoothly and they were able to reduce my breasts to a more manageable size." She took a quick sip of her drink before continuing. "At first I couldn't be happier and it made me feel a little more normal knowing that I didn't have two great big bazongas on my chest. Of course I still had the largest chest size on Home but at least they felt more normal." She sighed for a moment as she felt her breasts once again. "My body took the surgery as an injury and within a week they had grown back." Her voice was much more sombre then it had been before. "I asked to have the surgery again but I was told that it was pointless. They said that no matter how many times they completed the procedure they would just grow back again. So all I could do was live with them and try to adapt, it was much like my size. At first I was terrified that I would step on someone or accidentally knock over a building but over time I was able to get used to it and believe me time is something I have in bulk."

"So are you going to live forever?" He didn't know exactly how he would react if she did. If she was on Earth and she truly could live forever then people would think that she truly was a goddess or even the almighty Lord himself.

"No I'm not going to live forever. As I told you before I age at a much slower rate than everyone else so I'll grow old and die eventually. But I still have another few thousand years before I have to worry about that." She began to look around at everything that was in her eyesight before looking back at Tucker. "All this will be gone by the time I finally leave this life. The city might not even be here anymore by then and I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do with my life before then. Although I have a very long term contract with Park Incorporated the company isn't going to last forever and there aren't many other jobs suitable for a girl of my height."

Tucker noticed that she was beginning to become sad and he felt bad for bringing up the subject. He had to think of something quickly to pick up the mood and he remembered about the mission that they were going to complete in the morning. She had only mentioned it briefly to him and he wanted to see if he could get some more information so that it would take her mind off of what was making her sad.

"So you said that we're going on a mission tomorrow?" asked Tucker trying to change the subject. "I saw that there's a planet that's like Jurassic Park and I was wondering if we were ever going to go there."

"Like what?" Jessica had never heard of Jurassic Park and so wasn't really sure what he was talking about but his objective seemed to have worked. It did take her mind off what was making her feel sad and now she felt some confusion.

"Sorry it's just a film I really like on Earth. I was going through that device that you gave me and I saw a world that had giant lizards on much like dinosaurs that I would really like to visit."

"I'm not sure what the planet's code is but I think I know which one you're talking about." She smiled down at him as her sadness seemed to melt away. She still didn't know exactly what a dinosaur was but she did have a general idea after what he had told her. "If there's a mission that has to be completed there I'll put my name forward. Besides it's not safe for inexperienced agents to go there so most likely they'll send me. You will be safe as long as you stayed with me the entire time."

"That I can do." He remembered scenes in the Jurassic Park films where people were chased by giant dinosaurs and he didn't want to find out what it was like. "Now where are we going tomorrow?"

"Well that is my little secret Tucker." Her grin took a more mischievous look and he could still see her perfect, pearly white teeth. "But believe me Mr Martel when I say that it'll be a trip that you will never forget."