- Text Size +

All over Home those who had been infected by Rammun's influence were returning to their right piece of minds. A few of them had suffered injuries from fighting each other but other than that the vast majority of people were unharmed. Many suffered some nausea but it would pass soon enough, most of them had not known exactly what had happened to them and it seemed to have been an unpleasant dream. There had been some property damage along the way but nothing that would cause too many problems. By the time Rammun had been stopped roughly a third of the population of Home had been infected but that had all faded away now and everyone was safe from him.

Agent Daniels had been trying to make his way back to the facility after being kicked several miles and when he finally got back to the city he expected to see everyone roaming around like beasts. But he was pleasantly surprised to see that people were recovering from their ordeal. He broke a small smile as he knew that their plan to rid the galaxy of Rammun had succeeded and that things were turning back to normal.

At the epicentre of the events all the agents and staff of Park Incorporated had recovered from the effects of Rammun's influence but there was still much confusion to exactly what had happened. The memories of what had happened to them was foggy at best and most didn't even think much had happened. They didn't realise just how close they were to tearing down the boundaries of society and becoming nothing more than mindless animals living by the laws of nature.

The hug between Tucker and Jessica lasted a good minute as they were thankful that their hardship had ended. She was still getting over the fact that she was back down to her normal size and in her original form. She felt weak but in comparison to what she felt when Rammun was in control of her body. It was something that she would never wish on anybody and she found herself lost in Tucker's arms. She was so used to be the big person but it felt nice to actually be the small one for a change. She was being held and it was something that she had desired for some time but due to her size there was no man large enough to hold her like a man would if she were normal size. She didn't want the moment to end but she did need to stand up after everything that had happened. One additional problem that she had was that she could hardly see. Before she was injected with the Jones serum Jessica had been very near-sighted and needed thick glasses to be able to see like a normal person. Without the enhancements of the Jones serum she was once again visually impaired.

Slowly the pair broke off the hug and Tucker helped the weakened Jessica up to her feet. Ridding herself of Rammun had sapped most of the energy out of her body but she was still able to get back up to her feet but her legs did wobble a little. But as she stood up to her full height she found herself looking up at Tucker. She was no more than five feet tall and for the first time in a long while she was having to look up to someone. But she didn't this as she looked at Agents Rogers and Carpenter who were both also taller than her and finally Jenny who was sitting on Agent Rogers's shoulder. She didn't know what to say to them as more tears rolled down her face.

"Thank you everyone," said Jessica in a quiet voice. "You all risked your lives so that you could save me and everyone else on Home. It would have been easier for you to kill me in my weakened state but you chose to save me and for that I am truly thankful." She gave them a smile but then she remembered that Sue was still unconscious and she made her way towards her other fallen saviour as quickly as she could but in her weakened state she couldn't move very fast.

When the smaller Jessica finally did reach Sue she found her friend still unconscious on the ground but with everything that had been happening the agents had not had time to truly help her. Jessica knelt down to her and cradled her as she watched her friend wake up. Feeling so many of her clones die had taken a lot out of Sue but with some rest she would be fine and Jessica couldn't be happier to see that her friend was alright. She had seen herself crush so many of Sue's clones and she was glad that they were only clones. If she had crushed a real person she most likely would never get over the guilt. She had seen everything that had happened and yet was helpless to stop it. But there was one thing that she needed to rectify before she felt that everything would be fine.

Slowly Jessica walked over to the control panel of the large vortex generator and she saw the scientist that she had threatened earlier. He was still cowering behind the controls and had been too afraid to leave his hiding spot. She could smell were he had urinated himself in fear and she felt incredibly guilty for what had happened. Under normal circumstances she wouldn't use her size to intimidate anyone but seeing how much she had frightened him on made her feel worse about the situation. She held out her hand to him and he looked up at her in some fear. But he seemed to calm down when he saw a normal sized Jessica. He didn't recognise her in this form and he thought that the terrifying giantess was gone.

"I-is she gone?" asked the Scientist in fear. He was still trembling and it had been difficult for him to speak.

"Is who gone?" replied Jessica. She knew what the answer would be but she didn't want to announce herself just yet.

"A-agent Snape. She threatened to crush me if I didn't power up the vortex generator and she said that she would hurt my family. Please tell me that she's gone." He looked directly into her eyes but she just smiled at him and gave him her hand to help him up. He grabbed it but he was much heavier than she expected and she struggled to help him onto his feet. He was also taller than her and it was a feeling that she was going to have to get used to for at least the next few minutes.

"You don't need to be afraid Doctor Hoster." She sighed as she looked up to him. "I am Agent Snape and I'm sorry that I threatened you the way I did but I was not in control of my body. I know that nothing I say will ever change what has happened but I can only give you my deepest apologies and I hope that you recover from this ordeal. I'll understand if you never want to see me again and for the record I would never harm you and your family and take comfort in the knowledge that the one who did the evil deed is no longer with us."

Her words seemed to have a calming effect on Doctor Hoster but he was led away by one of Sue's clones so that he could receive some medical attention. After waking up Sue had the strength to create a small amount of clones. They would help those who had been wounded during the whole event and her knowledge of first aid would help to treat the wounded. Jessica was left there to stand for a moment. One by one the agents left so that they could help with the relief effort. She felt the bruise on her cheek from where Tucker had to strike her and it still felt painful. She felt her teeth with her tongue and she could feel that a couple of her teeth had been loosened by the punch but she hoped that all these injuries would heal over when the JR-259 serum wore off. With Rammun exorcized from her she had lost Agent Daniels's remarkable healing abilities but her own more minor healing abilities would be able to patch her up within a few hours, a full day at the most.

Jessica stood in silence as she felt a hand touch her shoulder. She quickly turned around and looked up to Tucker. He was like a pillar of confidence for her in her time of need and she couldn't help but hug him again. It felt weird for her hugging someone who was bigger than herself and it was strange for Tucker to be looking down at Jessica. He was so used to seeing her as a beautiful, towering giantess but not she was short and in Jessica's mind at least ugly. She knew that it wouldn't be long until her superiors questioned her about what had happened but for the moment she was more than happy to have this time alone with a man who helped to save her life.

"Tucker I don't know how I can thank you for what you've done," said Jessica. She looked up into his eyes and was completely lost in them. "You put your own life at risk so that you could save mine and everyone else's."

"Twas nothing my dear," replied Tucker trying to sound more like a Shakespearean play but he had always hated them. "If anything I barely did anything, it was the others who were the ones who really risked their lives."

"But they have superpowers to protect them. You were just a normal man facing off against a being of untold evil and destruction." She saw him smiling at her but she could see his attention being focused on the bruise on her face and he did shed a single tear.

"I'm so sorry that I hit you. Just know that I don't agree with striking women at all. Any man who strikes a woman deserves whatever he gets."

"Don't worry Tucker." Her smile was small and reassuring but with her bruise it did hurt for her to smile. "You did what you had to do and under the circumstances I understand fully. I know that you're a good man Tucker Martel and that you would never have truly wanted to hurt me in anyway. In any case in a day at the most you won't even notice that it's there." She paused for a moment as she considered what she was going to do next. She wasn't sure whether she would live to regret it but in the heat of everything that had just happened she didn't care about anything else. It was at that moment she made up her mind and she didn't care about what people would think. "Tucker can you bend down a little?"

"What why?" He did as he was told and before he could get his answer he saw Jessica face come closer to his and their lips locked together. At first he wasn't sure exactly how to react but as the kiss continued he closed his eyes and gave into his passion. She clasped her arms around the back of his neck as they continued to kiss and it was like the world around them had stopped and everything had ceased to exist besides themselves. Tucker could feel a warm familiar feeling between his legs that he had not felt for a good long while.

Suddenly Jessica broke the kiss and unwrapped her arms around him. He thought that he had done something wrong or that she had felt his erection growing and that she was pulling away from disgust. He couldn't see horror on her face but he felt embarrassed since he thought that he had done something that had offended her. She was silent for a moment before she finally could utter a word. She was overcome with so many emotions that she had been dumbstruck.

"I can feel it," said Jessica in a somewhat quiet voice. It was then that Tucker thought that she had been disgusted by his erection and his lip began to quiver as he thought that she wouldn't think the same of him.

"I'm so sorry Jessica," stuttered Tucker as he tried to gather his thoughts. "Well with everything that's been happening and with your lips it just started to grow and I couldn't stop it."

"It's not that Tucker, although I did feel it." She gave him a little smile and it seemed to wash his embarrassment away. "It's alright, if anything I would have been surprised if I didn't feel that, but not this is something else. I can feel the JR-259 serum beginning to wear off, my body is coursing with energy that this little body won't be able to handle." She took one additional glance at him before she looked at her hands. She had been thankful that her uniform had shrank with her but that was what it was designed for. Her uniform had been specially made to change size with her in case anything were to happen to her. "I'm going to grow any second." She gave a brief sigh as she looked at Tucker again. He noticed that her face had cleared up and she looked pretty once again. Her vision had also fully returned to her and she could see Tucker as if he was standing right in front of her. But this was only the first stage of her transformation. "In a few moments I'm going to be living in a world that's too small for me again where everyone is no bigger than a doll to me." She shed a tear at the thought of becoming a giantess again. She had enjoyed her brief time of being small and it reminded her of the days before she became an agent. She sometimes wondered if she would still have become an agent knowing that she would become beautiful but gigantic at the same time. Sometimes she felt that she had made the right decision and others she thought that she was better off without the Jones serum.

"You won't have to face that world by yourself," replied Tucker taking a step forward towards her. He was amazed to see that her face had changed back to the beautiful face that he had gotten used to seeing. He was not afraid of her growing at any moment. Instead he stepped forward and gave her another hug. "I'm here for you Jessica, now and forever." He expected her to try and break away but instead she embraced the hug despite knowing that she was about to grow. She respected his courage and his words had made her melt in his arms.

But only moments after embracing in the hug Tucker could feel Jessica's breasts begin to expand against his chest. Before they had been very small, no bigger than an A cup but they were growing faster than he thought possible but unlike her first transformation two centuries

ago she felt no pain. Due to her expanding chest Jessica and Tucker couldn't stay as close as they were but each was lost in the arms of the other. When her breasts finally peaked it was someone had placed a couple of half melons between the pair but they were still both able to stay locked in the other's arms while they had this private moment.

As the seconds went by Tucker began to feel the tiny figure of Jessica begin to rise up in his arms. At first the change was barely noticeable but as the moments went by it began to speed up and within seconds Jessica was at his height but she was far from done. Tucker could feel every part of Jessica grow larger and larger by the second and a part of him wanted to break off the hug and just stand back and watch as a woman transformed into a goddess right in front of him. But the dominant part of his brain would not allow his arms to loosen and he held on and to his surprise so did Jessica's. He looked into her eyes as her head rose higher and higher into the air and since they were not breaking off the hug Tucker his feet slowly lift off the ground and Jessica was holding onto him as she continued to grow.

By the time Jessica reached ten foot in height Tucker could no longer hold onto her and he reluctantly released his grip on her but she continued to hold onto him so that he would not fall but in her eyes he was shrinking in her arms. But she knew better, she knew that it was in fact her that was growing and she ignored the world around her as she completely fixated on the shrinking man in her possession.

But as Jessica continued to grow she found it difficult to hold onto him in her arms and as she grew up to thirty feet she had to rest Tucker in her hands and she needed to use both of them since she wasn't yet large enough to be able to handle him using only one of her enormous hands. For a few moments she had wondered if she had done the wrong thing when kissing Tucker but as the thoughts flew through her ever increasing head she realised how good it had felt. She hadn't allowed another man to be close to her like that since her last husband died some years ago. He had shown more courage than many people she had met and that included many of the agents she had worked alongside during her long career. Many would say that they were fearless but that's not true courage was, it was being afraid and still facing their fear.

Slowly she lifted Tucker up to her lips and began to kiss him once again. She was pleased to feel that he wasn't struggling but it still felt strange for her to kiss someone while she was growing. She was getting close to fifty feet tall and she knew that she wasn't even half way towards reaching her full height. Her growth also seemed to be slower in comparison to the times when she grew after waking up. But this didn't seem to be a problem in her mind, if anything it made the moment more magical for the pair as they continued to kiss.

Tucker felt the warm, softness of Jessica's lips press on his face and he felt them expanding with every passing second. He even felt her change her handling of him, her hand had finally grown large enough to hold him with only the use of one hand. She didn't grasp him but instead allowed him to sit in her ever elongating hand. At no point to he feel any fear of her, she was by far one of the kindest and gentlest people that he had ever had the pleasure to meet and he just allowed the magic to happen. He could still feel his erection but that was of little concern to him right now.

It only took a further minute for Jessica to reach her full height of just over one hundred and twenty feet but even when she stopped growing she still kissed him. They were paying no mind for anything around them but themselves. A nuclear bomb could be detonated right next to them and they would still take no notice. But eventually the time came when they had to break the kiss and she looked at him for a moment in silence. Neither one knew what to say to the other and to them the cat had been let out of the bag. They had both developed feelings for the other over their time together and they had finally boiled over after this saga with Rammun. Neither of them thought that they had made a mistake in kissing the other but there would be a few things that they would have to talk about.

The silence continued as Tucker was lost in her beautiful hazel eyes. Even before the JR-259 serum had worn off he had noticed how beautiful her eyes were. They had not changed much with her transformation, the only difference was that they were much larger then they were before. He could see some tears rolling down her face but they were not tears of sorrow or fear, these were tears of joy. But one detail that Tucker had noticed that already her bruise was looking better than it had done before. If she was still in possession of Agent Daniels's healing abilities she would have fully recovered by now but it was well on the way to healing. But Jessica's tooth still felt like it was about to fall out but this didn't cause her much concern. Unlike humans the people of Home had an unlimited set of teeth, if they were to ever lose a tooth one would eventually grow back. This made some areas of dentistry obsolete but there were still many of them on Home. There were still dentists on Home but they were mainly for cosmetic reasons and general tooth health. There were still some people on Home who suffered from permanent tooth loss but these were few and far between.

Both Jessica and Tucker still looked at each other for close to a minute without speaking a single word. They were both overcome with so many emotions that they could hardly say anything to each other. They had felt something between them that many people and cultures would describe as true love.

"T-that was interesting," said Tucker still not sure exactly what to say. They were the first words that came into his head and even while he was speaking them he thought that they sounded stupid and he even expected Jessica to react negatively towards them. But as he looked at her face she broke a smile and he noticed that her teeth were pearly white and perfectly straight again.

"I-I'm sorry if that was a little much," replied Jessica thinking that she had done something wrong. "With everything that's been happening lately I guess I let my emotions get the better of me, if you want me to transfer you to another agent I'll understand."

"No you don't need to do that Jessica. What I felt just then was the greatest feeling I've ever experienced. For the first time in my life I felt what true happiness and that has been something I've been sorely lacking for the last few years. When we were kissing I didn't think of myself kissing a normal woman, I thought I was kissing a goddess given physical form. You've had every right to dislike me, even despise me but instead you've welcomed me into your life and home with open arms and that is something I would never have expected." He continued to look into her eyes and she could even see his reflection in them. He had an inkling in his mind that he had experienced something like that before but in his memory the eye that he was looking in was much larger and he thought that it might have been a dream. "Before I met you I was more than prepared to leave this existence behind and take my chances in whatever afterlife there is. Even if I faded to oblivion I thought it would be better than the bleakness that was my life. But that all changed when I met you, you've been the shining light in the darkest regions of my soul and since I've been with you I feel that I can take a new and improved look at life. Your smile has shone through my blackest thoughts and your personality has quelled the demons that have been lurking in my mind. Jessica Snape you have saved my life but not by any conventional way. You have saved me from myself and for that I will forever be thankful and even if our time together is only temporary I will savour every moment we have. For you Jessica Snape are everything that is right in the universe and I am proud to have been in your presence let alone touched by your lips. I do not see myself as being worthy of someone like you but you have still embraced me as a friend and I don't know how I can ever repay you for all that you have done for me. I only wish that I could feel like this all the time and when I'm with you I know that I always will and I couldn't imagine my life being any better than it is right now."

Jessica was taken a little aback by everything that Tucker had been saying. She didn't realise how he truly felt about her and she couldn't help but feel honoured. She didn't realise that he was so close to committing suicide before he had met her and good about saving someone without needing her size and strength. It was not the first or the last time that she had been called a goddess but coming from him it sounded like one of the greatest compliments that she had ever heard. She had yet to tell him that all his memories would be wiped away when she had to take him back but she didn't want to spoil what they had together. She knew that it would break her heart to send him back after everything that they had felt towards each other, she had been used to people feeling an attraction to her because of her body. Not many had seen past her looks and seen the person within and she knew that Tucker didn't see her as an oversized supermodel. He had seen her at her ugliest and he still didn't show any signs of repulsion or distaste. He had still embraced her as if she were still the giant attractive woman that she was and it was then that she made her decision in her mind. No matter what happened she would fight to let him stay with her on Home. She didn't care if they court martialled her or even found a way to remove her gigantism, as long as she had Tucker with her nothing else would matter.

"I-I don't know what to say," replied Jessica completely lost with words. She was about to say something else until she finally started sobbing uncontrollably but these were still not tears of sorrow but that of joy. "T-Thank you Tucker, thank you for everything."

It took Jessica a few minutes to fully bring herself together and they kissed again but this time it was interrupted by the appearance of General Fields appeared wanting to know exactly what had happened. He was surprised to see Jessica and Tucker actually kissing but he had to put a stop to it, there were a lot of important things that had to be cleared up and they were having to be done as soon as possible. Unknown to him this was the second time in as many weeks that Home had come close to its own destruction and there were already people asking questions.

That night Jessica had to stay in an oversized cell that was right for her proportions but this wasn't because she was being charged with anything. The company had decided that it was best she remain with them for the night so that she could be tested for any after effects of being possessed by a being like Rammun. She had requested that Tucker should stay with her and it was no big secret that they had finally kissed. The company weren't particularly fond of the fact that she was seemingly starting a relationship with an alien but to her friends they were glad to hear that it had happened. They had been through a lot together in the last couple of weeks and it only seemed natural that there would be some kind of attraction between them. Jessica had seemed somewhat lonely after her last husband had died and they were happy to see her moving on.

Over her time Jessica had four husbands and besides having to divorce one for being unfaithful to her the others had died of other causes. If a person heard that Jessica had four husbands and that three of them were dead they would have thought that she was some kind of black widow but due to the fact that she lived a lot longer than a normal person it was a good indication that she had not killed them. Two of her husbands had died of old age and another had died of a tragic accident, each death had greatly affected her and she never forgot about those men that she called her 'Special Little Guy'. She didn't favour one over the other, she had loved them all equally but that was one thing that she had been robbed of when she was exposed to the Jones serum. She would have liked nothing more than to grow old and die along with her husbands but her body wouldn't allow that to happen and she realised that even if she was able to keep Tucker with her she would watch as he grew older with each passing day before he died and she would remain practically the same. Even if they were together for half a century his body would age at a normal rate while she would only age by a year. Although at times that would have been absolute torture to her she had long accepted the fact. If she didn't want that to happen she wouldn't interact with people who develop any friendships or relationships with them, she would have shut herself off from the rest of the world but that was not the person that she was. She had learned to enjoy the best that life gave her and at this moment in time she had been given Tucker.

Unfortunately the company had declined her request to have Tucker accompany her in her cell since he was also being tested. He too had been a host of Rammun and thus was going through the same tests as Jessica. Due to her size they were going to have to wait until the morning to complete hers but she had a good feeling that she would be in the clear. She had felt the complete destruction of Rammun and she knew that her body would be completely clean.

But as Jessica lay down on the oversized bed she looked up at the ceiling, despite all the bad things that had happened that day she couldn't help but think about Tucker. The kisses that they had shared had been pure ecstasy and she was disappointed that they were being kept apart for now. But she knew that tomorrow they would be reunited again and she already thought about what was going to happen with them next. Roughly a couple of months before she had even met Tucker she had booked some time off so that she could have a vacation. She lay in bed as she thought about taking Tucker with her and she could think of a few things that they could do while they were on the planet nicknamed 'Planet Paradise.'