- Text Size +

The walls of reality seemed to break down as Agent Carpenter entered the mind of Jessica. It was a very risky process that she had performed only a handful of times in the past. Part of her telepathy allowed her to physically enter the mind of an individual and actually walk around it as if she was in another world. It was dangerous entering someone's mind like this since the wrong step could turn a person into a vegetable and Agent Carpenter could lose herself and become trapped. But when she was inside the mind of a person she wasn't hampered by physical limitations. She could change her body to any form and perform practically any feat. The only thing that could be stronger than her when she was in someone's mind was the individual themselves. The boundaries of their mind could shift in any way they saw fit. But since there was a third and undoubtedly powerful consciousness within this mind the process would be very difficult. The mind could really handle one consciousness habiting it but now there were three and if she didn't force Rammun out and remove herself quickly Jessica's mind might become damaged beyond repair.

When Agent Carpenter entered Jessica's mind she found herself in a large white featureless room with hundreds of floors. The huge room was enormous and had many doors that led to different parts of Jessica's mind. There were thousands upon thousands of doors all leading to a range of different parts of her mind including memories, fears, secrets, consciousness amongst other things. It would take a life time for Agent Carpenter to explore them all and she tried to use her own telepathy to try and lead her to the right way where she could find Rammun. Unfortunately the villain was using his own powers to try and block her telepathy but she was too strong the spell to fully take effect. Instead her telepathy was severely weakened and instead of getting an exact location of where Rammun and Jessica's consciousness was she could only get a general area.

To reach it Agent Carpenter travelled up the countless stairs to one of the highest floors in the room. She could see thousands of doors as she went up. Everything had been white and clean when she first started going up but the higher she went the more she discovered that the floors were turning grey and dirty. She could only speculate that the whiteness was Jessica and the creeping black was Rammun trying to take over. The greyness seemed to be increasing and it seemed that Rammun was winning the battle and unless she could find him and put an end to his influence over Jessica he would gain full control and finally push the gentle personality of Jessica out.

Eventually she reached what she felt was the right floor but around her were close to a dozen different doors and she had no idea which one would lead her to Jessica or Rammun. The floor was a deep shade of grey ad she could see it getting blacker with each passing moment. She feared that if she didn't hurry then the JR-259 serum would wear off and Rammun would be unstoppable again. If she failed to stop him here and the serum was still I effect the agents would have no choice but to kill Jessica to stop Rammun and save the galaxy. It was an option that she really didn't want to use but if it came to it she would have to so that trillions of others can live with their free will intact.

Agent Carpenter stepped up to the first door and opened it. She was bathed by a bright white light and as she stepped through she was blinded for a few moments. She didn't know exactly where she was going and she had to cover her eyes as she fully entered the room. But as her vision began to return to her she found herself in what seemed to be a room filled with giant furniture. It took her a moment to realise that she was inside Jessica's apartment but there was one thing that she did notice. She knew that everything would be enormous inside the apartment but she was taken back with just how big everything was. The table that she was standing by was taller than the tallest building on Home. With what she knew of the furniture she estimated that she was only a few inches tall. She had been in Jessica's apartment on a few occasions but she had never seen this particular furniture. It took her a moment to realise that she was in a memory and from the looks of everything around her she guessed that it was some time ago. She wasn't sure about the exact timeline but she thought that it was at least several decades ago.

From her first view she couldn't see anyone, especially Rammun and she was about to step out from under table when she felt the ground shake. She almost fell to the ground and she hid behind a table leg as she saw what to her was a giant man run by the table. She didn't recognise him at all but he seemed to be terrified as if he was running for his life. She wondered why he was running until an unbelievably enormous flip flop clad foot came down right by the table leg where Agent Carpenter was hiding. She looked up and saw Jessica but from her perspective she was the size of a small mountain and even then she could see that Jessica was extremely angry. She had never seen Jessica this angry before she began to wonder what had angered such a gentle giantess.

"HOW DARE YOU!" shouted Jessica. Her voice was so loud that Agent Carpenter had to cover her ears.

"Jessica I can explain honey," replied the man as he continued to run. His voice was meek in fear and even Agent Carpenter could see just how afraid he was.

"I GIVE YOU EVERYTHING, MY HEART, MY BODY, MY APARTMENT AND YOU GO AROUND FUCKING OTHER WOMEN!" She was stepping forward towards the man in comparison to her he was tiny and Agent Carpenter guessed that it was her that was small, the man was normal size and that Jessica was still her standard giant height.

"T-they meant nothing to me." He was close to the main door into the apartment which was open slightly.

"YOU WERE MY ONE AND ONLY AND WHEN MY BACK IS TURNED YOU FUCK ANY WHORE WHO OPENS THEIR LEGS TO YOU!"

"Keep your voice down the neighbours will hear." He had just reached the door and took a moment to turn around and looked up at his angry wife.

"GOOD I WANT EVERYONE TO HEAR JUST WHAT A SCUMBAG YOU ARE!" She was holding onto a scaled up glass like sphere. She threw it straight at the door and it shattered upon impact. The shards of glass came raining down but she had specifically aimed the sphere so that the shards would not fall upon the man. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY APARTMENT BEFORE I DO SOMETHING I REALLY REGRET!"

The man didn't need to be told twice as he ran out of the door and Jessica did not follow him. Instead she collapsed to the floor and began to sob uncontrollably. Agent Carpenter wanted nothing more than to walk up to her and tell her that everything would be alright but there was nothing that she would be able to do. On this plain she didn't even seem to exist, for Agent Carpenter it was like she was watching a film. Nothing she could do or say would be able to change the events that were unfolding because they had already happened. She was like a ghost just watching but not being able to touch or effect the events that were happening before her eyes. She could sense that this seemed to be one of the lowest points of Jessica's life.

Agent Carpenter realised that Rammun or Jessica's consciousness was not here and moments later a bright portal appeared before her. The portal was in the shape of a door but there was no physical door there. She could still hear Jessica crying but there was nothing that she could do for her here. The only thing she could do was step through the portal and hopefully find herself in the right part of Jessica's mind. Due to the fact that Rammun was using his own power to block her telepathy she couldn't fully pinpoint exactly where she needed to go. But she did sense that the portal would send her in the right direction so she calmly stepped through it and found herself once again blinded by the bright light.

The next thing Agent Carpenter knew she was standing in the middle of the city but there was one big difference. Here she seemed to be unbelievably enormous, the tallest building in the city was only half her height and she knew that some of the buildings in the city were in excess of one and a half thousand feet tall. She guessed that she was over three thousand feet tall and for a moment she was dumbstruck. She had sometimes wondered what it was like to be a giantess like Jessica but she had never imagined that she would ever see herself at this height. But she tried to remember that she wasn't a true giantess but simply in another of Jessica's memories.

As she looked down she saw that there was chaos and destruction in the streets as many buildings were destroyed and she could see people fleeing for their lives. The people didn't seem to notice her and it was like she was invisible, to them she was since she was only a spectator in a memory and as she looked down she could even see people running through her foot as if she were a ghost. She could also hear what sounded like a great fight between two beings and she didn't have to look far to see what was happening. With her incredible height she could see that a slightly younger looking Jessica was fighting a giantess who matched her size and beauty. The other giantess was blond and completely naked, both giantesses also had cuts and bruises on their bodies indicating that they had engaged in battle. It was at that moment that Agent Carpenter began to remember the events that she was seeing.

This event had happened one hundred and forty years ago when an aging Park Incorporated scientist named Doctor Winifred Marsh had attempted to regain her youth and beauty by attaining Jessica's slow aging abilities through her DNA. Doctor Marsh had succeeded in restoring her youth and beauty but unfortunately she had failed in her attempt to phase out the size factor and it had turned her into a giantess like Jessica. Unfortunately for Doctor Marsh her transformation had caused her to lose all sense of humanity and reasoning and she had become nothing more than a mindless animal rampaging in the city.

Before Jessica had even been able to get to her scores of people had been killed and billions of credits worth of damage had been caused. Due to Doctor Marsh needing a huge amount of food after her growth spurt she had been eating people to satisfy her needs. Many people had already been eaten and she would eat many more until her hunger had subsided, but there was no telling just how many people would be killed before she was no longer hungry and Jessica wouldn't allow her rampage to continue.

But Doctor Marsh had been a dear friend of Jessica for the last three and a half decades and it pained her to see what had become of her friend and she knew that she was partially responsible for what had happened. It had been her DNA that had caused Doctor Marsh to go through this transformation and she felt that it was up to her to stop the rampaging giantess. The armed forces would take too long to mobilise and many more people would die before they got anywhere near her. By then there would be even more death and destruction and even then it would probably take some time before they were able to take her down. Even then it was most likely that Doctor Marsh would not survive the experience.

Jessica had grasped Doctor Marsh from behind with her arms around her neck trying to restrain the rampaging giantess. Doctor Marsh was struggling as much as she could but she couldn't seem to break Jessica's hold on her. She was trying everything that she could to break out of Jessica's hold but the gentle giantess wouldn't loosen her grip. If she did then it would mean that Doctor Marsh would be free again to kill and destroy everything in her path and that was something that she would not do. She was about to cross a line that she never thought she would cross.

"You're my friend Winifred but you've become a monster," said Jessica as she held her grip. Doctor Marsh continued to struggle but she was still going nowhere. "When I lost Alicia you were there for me when I was at my lowest. You were a true friend to me but now I see that woman is gone. Now all I see is a beast who wants nothing more than to lay death and destruction everywhere they go. I'm ashamed that I am partially responsible for what you've become but I cannot allow this to go on. I will always remember you for what you were but not what you've become." She then twisted the neck of Doctor Marsh and there was a loud cracking sound that even Agent Carpenter could hear from way up where she was. She could see the body of Doctor Marsh quiver before becoming deadly still. She could hear Jessica begin to cry as she released her grip and Doctor Marsh's lifeless body hit the ground. "I'm sorry but you left me no choice. I took no pleasure in this and I just hope that you're now at peace."

Agent Carpenter loomed down in silence as she saw Jessica walk away from all the destruction that had been caused. She was still getting over the fact that to her Jessica was only a few inches tall but there seemed to be no point in trying to make any effort in contacting her. She did not exist here and just was watching without the power to interfere. All she could do was look at the lifeless body of Doctor Marsh and she could see that her neck was twisted in a strange angle. The force that Jessica had used to snap her neck had been strong enough to almost pull her entire head off. But now that the threat was finished Agent Carpenter could sense that Jessica wasn't pleased with what had happened, in fact she felt even worse than ever. To her knowledge this had been the first and only time that Jessica had ever killed anyone and it had been an event that haunted the gentle giantess for the rest of her long life.

This event was famous and many agents had learned about it during their training but it was an event that Jessica never spoke of. Many times she had been asked about it by junior agents and every time she would tell them that she did what she had to do and given the choice she would do it again. She saw Doctor Marsh's face every day but over the years and several therapy sessions she had learned to try and push it to the back of her mind. Even in the immediate aftermath of the incident Jessica had been rewarded with a medal of bravery but she had turned it down outright. She had saved the lives of countless people but she had lost a part of her being in the process. She had tried to convince herself that it had all been for the greater good but in her mind there had to be another way of stopping Doctor Marsh but if she had not have been stopped there then there would have been no telling just how many people would have died if Jessica hadn't done what she needed to do.

Agent Carpenter could feel the anxiety that Jessica had felt during the event but before she could take another step she could see a familiar door appear in front of her. She realised that she had finished with this memory and had to move on to try and find either Jessica's consciousness or Rammun's. Just before she went to step through it she took one more look down at the dead body of Doctor Marsh before she finally made her way through the portal into the next part of Jessica's mind would finally be her consciousness.

A bright light blinded Agent Carpenter once again but by now she was used to its effects and she allowed it to subside before she began to properly take a look around at her surroundings. She was disappointed to see that she seemed to be in a bedroom and she highly doubted that she was at her desired destination but rather in another one of Jessica's memories. This time Agent Carpenter was normal size and that was one welcome relief for her, she didn't particularly like being tiny or gigantic.

From what she could gather from what she could see it was early morning as she could see the rays of dawn breaking into the room through some thick blinds. All over the floor she could see clothing and she was surprised to see that they were women's clothing. She noticed that there were two sets of clothing and from what she could gather one of them belonged to a woman who was quite tall. The other looked enormous and when she first looked at the top she thought that it might have belonged to someone who had weight issues but when she saw the pair of shoes next to them she realised that they belonged to someone who was extremely tall. She realised that the clothing must have belonged to Jessica but she had no idea who the other clothing belonged to.

As Agent Carpenter looked at the bed she could see Jessica lying in it with only the bed sheets to cover her nakedness. She was slowly waking up and it seemed that she was too tall for the bed that she was lying in. At this point in time she was six foot eleven and Agent Carpenter guessed that this memory occurred shortly after Jessica had first received the Jones serum. At that time Jessica could shift her size from six eleven up to her infamous one hundred and twenty plus feet. The events of the memory seemed to have occurred before Jessica lost the ability to shrink herself to a more manageable size and was stuck at the height that she was infamously known for.

Much to Agent Carpenter's surprise she could also see another woman in the bed and like Jessica she was also completely naked save for the bed sheet that covered both women. This woman had long blond hair and from what Agent Carpenter could see she was also tall but nowhere near up to Jessica's height. She also seemed to be a very attractive woman but Agent Carpenter didn't seem to recognise the woman, but there was little chance that she would since the events that she was seeing took place almost two centuries before she was born. The other woman was already fully awake and seemed to be waiting for the much taller Jessica to finally wake up. She had a huge smile on her face as she saw Jessica's slowly open her eyes. She gently smiled back at the other woman as she began to remember the intimate moments that they had shared the previous night.

"Morning sleepyhead," said the other woman. She wrapped her arms around Jessica and moved in closer and she felt Jessica's enormous breasts rub on her own that were perky and no less attractive.

"W-what time is it Alicia?" replied Jessica still in a daze. She didn't mind being so close to her best friend and she even felt a little peck on her cheek.

"That doesn't matter Jess, all that matters is that we have each other." Her smile grew as she recited in her mind the memories of the previous night. For Alicia it was the most magical night of her life. She had finally had sex with who she thought was the most beautiful and perfect woman she had ever seen. It helped immensely that this woman was her best friend and would do practically anything for her. "I know that it was our first time but I've never felt like that before. You made me feel feelings that I never knew even existed, you've made me happier than I ever thought possible."

"I admit that it was definitely one of the greatest nights of my life. I just hope that I was good enough for you. I've never had sex before and I just hope that I wasn't a disappointment for you."

"On the contrary you were amazing." She closed her eyes thinking about what she was going to say next. "I know that we agreed that it would only be for one night but those feelings that I felt last night I want to feel that every night. Jessica Snape you are my everything and I want us to become more than friends, I want to be your lover and if you agree you'll make me the happiest woman on Home. I can't imagine living the rest of my life without you and me being together like we should be."

"I-I." Alicia was surprised to feel Jessica break out of her grip and move back. She then sat up in the bed and her bare breasts could be seen by both Alicia and the watching Agent Carpenter. Agent Carpenter tried to cover her eyes while at this moment but she couldn't escape the memory. She was stuck here until it ended and she could move on. "I'm sorry but I don't feel that way about you." She looked a little embarrassed at herself. "Last night I you made me feel happier than I've been in years but you are my friend and you know I'd do anything for you, that's why I agreed to this. But I'm seeing Bobby and I can't turn my back on him."

"That dickhead?" replied Alicia angrily. She also sat up the bed and she was not pleased with what she was hearing. "Have you forgotten what that guy did to you at the carnival? He went along with Shelly's plan to embarrass you and he didn't have the balls to even tell you what was going to happen."

"But he had the balls to confront me when I was big and had the strength to crush him where I stood. He showed true remorse for what he had done and I gave him a second chance."

"That's your problem Jessica you're too forgiving and one day it'll come back to bite you in the ass." Her remark was quick and angry as Alicia could feel her heart breaking. There were tears in her eyes as she began to realise that she would never be able to be with her dream woman. "So what was last night? Just a fuck?"

"Of course not Alicia it was more than that, we were closer than we ever have been but I don't feel that way about women." She paused for a moment as she moved closer to Alicia and placed her hand on her shoulder. Even sitting down she towered about her shorter friend. "I was honoured when I was the first person you told that you were gay, but you need to move on from me. I agreed with this because I hoped that it would open your eyes so that you could find another woman to be your lover. Alicia you're the most wonderful woman I've ever known and I have no doubt that you'll find someone who will make you happier than I ever could."

"But I won't Jessica don't you get that?" Her words were no less harsh and angry. "Look at you, you're near seven feet of pure flesh and beauty. You have the largest natural rack I've ever seen and you're the nicest person anyone could hope to meet. How can any other woman compete with you?"

"I'm not perfect Alicia."

"But you are, believe me last night I went over every part of your body and I couldn't find any imperfections. Every part of you is perfect and there is no other woman out there like you, even if I was to search every inch of Home. You're my whole world Jessica and with you can I feel whole."

Jessica fell silent for a few moments as Agent Carpenter still covered her eyes. She didn't want to see Jessica naked and wanted to give her some of privacy but she could still hear everything that was being heard. She had never known that Jessica had a somewhat lesbian relationship with her best friend but from what she could hear the gentle giantess wasn't actually homosexual herself. It sounded more like she was fulfilling a request for a dear friend and they had a magical night together but now it had turned sour.

"I'm sorry Alicia," said Jessica finally speaking after a long think. "You're the greatest friend a girl like me could ever ask for but we will never be lovers. I respect that you chose me to be your first but this is where it ends. No matter what you will always be my dearest friend but when it comes to a romantic relationship there will never be a you and me and I hope that you can respect that."

She had hoped that this would bring Alicia back to her senses but instead the smaller woman climbed out of bed and began to pick up her clothes. Tears were streaming down her face as she realised that she would never be able to be with her dream woman. She knew that not many friends would have agreed to something like this but now that she had a taste of Jessica's body she wanted the whole thing. But that window had shut now and she knew that no matter what she did her dream of being with Jessica as a lover rather than a friend would never happen.

"Oh I'll respect that," said Alicia with hurt in her voice. "I'll respect that far away from you, I could have made you the happiest woman on Home but instead you throw it back into my face." She was making her way to the bedroom door and she couldn't even bear to look at Jessica without having her heart shattered. "Goodbye Jessica Snape, I hope that you enjoy the rest of your life with that immature, arrogant fucker because you won't be seeing me ever again."

"Alicia wait!" Jessica climbed out of bed as quickly as she could and stood to her full height. Her head was only a few inches from the ceiling and she was completely naked. She had the power to stop her friend from walking out by simply grabbing her wrist and preventing her from leaving. But she held herself back and all she did was watch as her best friend walk out the door. She had definitely felt a connection with her the previous night but that was as far as it went. She loved Alicia more than she could say but she never saw her as a lover.

The next thing Jessica heard was an alarm system ringing in the more primitive looking VSC device. She recognised that the sound meant that there was some kind of emergency occurring and she had to report to the facility as soon as possible. She was depressed with the fact that she had seemingly lost her best friend but she still had a job to do. She was close to becoming a full-fledged agent but the fact that her VSC device had sounded meant that something big was happening and that she was one of the few individuals who would be able who would be able to help.

Agent Carpenter finally uncovered her eyes when she felt a strange energy impact her body. It was the same feeling that she felt when another passage opened up and when she did uncover her eyes she could see another portal open up. She could see a depressed Jessica standing only a few metres away from her and she was in awe at how much she was taller than her. She was close to a foot and a half taller that Agent Carpenter but she didn't have time to be in awe. She had to move on and as she stepped into the portal she hoped that this time she would appear in the right part of Jessica's mind where she could free the gentle giantess from Rammun's control. But the task was dangerous and she wasn't sure if she was strong enough to stop him.