- Text Size +

For a few tense moments there was only silence as Rammun stared down at the agents who were opposing him. He found it funny that they had the courage to try and actually take him on when he was in possession of Jessica's body. He had enough strength and power to take on an entire army and with the added accelerated healing abilities he thought that he was practically invincible. He could sense the fear in the air and although he could use his dark arts to give him an even larger advantage he decided that he wanted to fully test out Jessica's body. He was still getting use to the added size and he wanted to push it further than Jessica had ever done before. He looked down at them and gave them an evil smile.

"So this is all that's left?" asked Rammun. He still had Jessica's voice but the tone was completely different. It sounded more sophisticated but if it was not for the translating devices his language would be completely different. "I'm disappointed that my spell hasn't affected everyone in the building yet but you don't need to worry about that. You'll all be dead soon enough." He took a step forward that brought him several metres closer to the agents. "You know I might actually enjoy this, it'll be the first time I've actually smashed someone with pure brute force."

Before he could say another word the Sues began to fire at him and with so many clones firing at the same time the shots were landing all over Rammun. The bullets were strong but they weren't strong enough to do any real damage and if anything it seemed to be more like a distraction. All the wounds that Rammun was suffering from the bullets were healing over almost as soon as they struck. He had to take a step back as the bullets had somewhat taken him by surprise but he quickly recovered from the shock and began to move forward again. Each step he stomped down on the ground so that it would cause tremors that he planned to shake the agents off their feet.

At first Rammun didn't notice that Agent Rogers had disappeared along with Jenny but only a moment later he reappeared on his shoulder. Before he had time to react Agent Rogers quickly placed Jenny in his ear before disappearing once again. He could feel that Jenny was now in his ear but she had already started running down his ear canal before he was able to poke her out. That was one advantage to Jenny's size, she was the only one who could probably truly hurt Rammun and in a way that the villain would not be able to defend himself. She had been told her mission was from the beginning and she just hoped that she could succeed as she continued to run.

Although Rammun knew that Jenny was in his ear he couldn't do much about it for the next few minutes while the other agents were below him and putting up a struggle. He took another couple of step forward and the clones of Sue continued to fire upon him but when he was close enough he lifted Jessica's oversized foot above the small army and came crashing down on top of them. There was a loud squishing sound as several clones were crushed to death but rather than blood on his boot there was nothing there at all. When a clone died they would disappear into thin air as if they had never existed at all but their pain was felt by the original Sue who cried out as she felt the clones die.

Despite the clones being killed several more appeared to replace the ones that had been lost and they continued to fire at Rammun. Sue had been reluctant to attack her friend but she knew exactly what was at stake and each of them had agreed that they would not hold any punches. If they held anything back then Rammun would be able to take an advantage and overpower them. They knew that they only had one chance of winning this battle and they were going to do everything in their power to make sure that they succeeded.

Agent Daniels entered the fray by running through a small gap between the Sue clones and when he was close enough to Rammun he leaped into the air and struck him in square in the shin. There was a loud cracking sound as the shin bone shattered into two through the impact and this caused the villain much pain as he dropped down to one knee. He cried out an inhuman cry of pain and for the first time the agents began to think that they would win. Their plan seemed to be working and they thought that they could actually defeat Rammun without much effort.

Agent Rogers teleported onto Rammun's nose and he swung himself upside down so that he had a clear shot of his mouth. Agent Rogers was keeping his arms grasped around Rammun's nose so that he didn't fall and at that moment in time Rammun's mouth was partially open and he thought that he could throw the serum into his mouth and the villain would quickly begin to shrink.

"Ok Jess time for your medicine!" shouted Agent Rogers with confidence. But before he could get the serum out from his pocket a huge hand came close to swatting him away. He was just able to teleport away just before he was struck by the gigantic hand. If he had stayed for a moment longer he would have most likely been killed by the strike. He reappeared less than a second later right next to the original Sue who was standing behind her clones. She was still in some agony over the death of a few of her clones and another few were squashed when Rammun fell down to one knee. "That was close, but I wasn't able to get him to swallow the serum." He found it funny that he was referring to Jessica as a man now rather than a woman. She still possessed her beauty and her feminism but since she was possessed by a male entity it threw the entire thing into chaos.

"We need to try again," replied Sue with some pain and anguish in her voice. Agent Rogers had to help her so that she didn't fall down to the ground. "Thanks Pete but I don't know how much longer I can keep this up, if my clones continue to die it'll take too much out of me. I'm even struggling to stand up."

"You have to stay strong Sue, without you we're as good as dead."

Agent Daniels was continuing to punch away at Rammun's knee and thigh, he was using all of his strength to perform as much damage as he could but he was unable to block a huge fist that came down directly on top of him. The impact would have crushed any normal man but he was able to survive the impact even though it caused some damage. He was bruised but his healing abilities began to patch him up and much to his horror he saw that Rammun was beginning to stand up. The fracture that had been caused had been healing itself almost as soon as it was broken and as he stood to his full height the shin was completely healed with no evidence that it was even broken. Even Jessica would have would not have been able to heal from a broken shin that fast but since she had possession of Agent Daniel's healing abilities on top of her own it made it look like nothing was ever going to stop Rammun.

The villain himself was impressed that the agents were putting up this fight but he was more impressed with how his body was handling things. He was amazed by the physical power that he possessed and how it seemed that no matter what injury he sustained his body was able to heal it over as if nothing had happened. He thought that he had truly found the perfect host that both catered to his needs and ego.

The next thing Rammun felt was a sharp pain within his ear and he realised that Jenny had reached the sensitive parts of his ear. The pain he was feeling was excruciating and a few times he had to cry out in pain and hold his hand over his ear. If that wasn't bad enough he could also feel himself being pushed back, Agent Carpenter had been using her telekinesis to push him back and hopefully topple him over. Her telekinesis was strong and it had actually been strong enough to lift Jessica up on Doloria and she hoped that it would not fail her now. Everything was depending on whether they could win this battle. If they failed then all life in the galaxy would more or less be enslaved.

Inside Jessica's ear Jenny was pounding away at her eardrum. It had only took her a minute to actually reach the sensitive part of the ear and her only task in this battle was to continue to pound away. Her size for once had actually been an advantage against someone as large as Jessica, since she was so small she thought that it was close to impossible for Rammun to be able to stop her in here. If she had been able to bring the JR-259 serum with her she might have been able to pour it here and cause Jessica to lose her powers. But as she continued to pound away she thought that she saw something behind her, but when she looked there was nothing there. She thought that she was just cracking a little under the stress and she pounded away at the eardrum again. At one point it even burst but no sooner had the injury been sustained it began to heal itself over and in seconds the damage was completely repaired. But her task inside the ear wasn't to cause damage but to keep Rammun distracted while the others attacked and tried to make him ingest the serum. One minor problem that Jenny had was when they were able to make Rammun ingest the serum it would cause Jessica's body to shrink down. It was true that Jenny herself could shrink herself further but she hoped that she would be able to shrink herself fast enough.

As she struck the ear drum yet again she saw something behind her again but this time when she turned to look she saw a lump on the ground raising up. She stopped and stared at it for a moment and she could see it raise higher and higher until it was at eye level with her. As soon as the lump stopped growing it began to form and as the seconds went by Jenny could see that it was obtaining a humanoid figure and a female one at that. Several seconds later the lump had finished forming and it looked identical to Jessica except she was naked but she had no nipples or any hair on her body at all. Jenny was completely shocked by what she could see and even needed to take a step back as she tried to comprehend what she had just seen. She thought that it was impossible.

"S-Since when could Jessica do that?" said Jenny in shock. She took another step back but her back was now directly on the eardrum.

"She can't," replied being. She took a step towards Jenny and although she had the body of Jessica this being had a low male sounding voice. "It's just a little something I decided to add to this body when I remembered about you. I knew that your friends would try and pull something off like this so I took a few countermeasures." She smiled at Jenny and she took another step closer. "You know you can't win, if you surrender now I will make your death as painless as possible. If you defy me I will show you no mercy."

Without another word Jenny struck the being directly in the face causing its head to separate from its shoulders and fall to the ground. But when Jenny had struck the being it had not been like punching a person of flesh and bone. This time it felt more like punch putty and when the head hit the ground it seemed to melt away and be absorbed. The being herself was still standing and Jenny looked in horror as her head regrew as if nothing had happened. She could see the being was giving her an evil smile and she knew there and then that she was in real trouble.

"I see that I have my answer," said the being. "Oh well this way would be more fun, but I have to admit that you're stronger than I thought." Suddenly Jenny noticed more lumps raising up from the ground and wall and within seconds each of these lumps formed into an identical copy of Jessica despite the lack of size. Each one was only as tall as Jenny but for their task this was ideal. When they had finished forming there were an additional four beings making the odds stacked against Jenny. "So I think it's better if we even the odds up a little, don't you agree."

"W-what are you?" replied Jenny as if she had seen a ghost.

"I am your God. Today is only the first of countless days that I will spread my influence all across the galaxy so that I can free all living beings and unite them under me. It will be a perfect galaxy."

"No it won't!" She tried to stay firm despite the fear that she was experiencing. "You say that you're freeing everyone but if they're under you then they will not truly be free. If anything you're only going to make things worse."

"How can it be worse? I've read from the mind of the human and discovered his species capabilities of war and destruction. There are countless species just like humans and once they fall into line there will be no more wars. No more dying over such petty things, life will return to how nature intended it. But they will need someone to guide them in the right way and that someone will be me." The other beings took a step besides Jenny and grabbed her arms. They then fused their feet to the ground so that she couldn't use her strength to throw them off. "But too bad you won't live to see all that. For your resistance and disobedience your story will end here."

Meanwhile outside in the heart of the battle the Sue clones were continuing to fire away at Rammun and Agent Daniels was still healing over the wounds that he had suffered from Rammun trying to crush him. Rammun would have tried to finish off the job but he felt a strong force begin to push him back. At first he didn't know what could be strong enough to actually do this but behind all the Sue clones he could see Agent Carpenter concentrating and through Jessica's memories Rammun knew that she was using her telekinesis. He was surprised that it was strong enough to actually push him back but he thought that it was a futile effort. He thought that his new body was far stronger than Carpenter's telekinesis and he just stood up as he felt her try to push her further and further back.

Rammun also knew that Agent Carpenter was probably the most dangerous agent amongst the group. Her telepathy also made her extremely dangerous since attacking his mind was practically his only weak point. He had created several mental barriers so that any telepath would have a hard time poking around in his head but he knew how powerful she was and that it would be wise to take her out as quickly as possible.

He took several steps towards her fighting through the constant telekinetic attacks and as he got closer he careless stepped on several of the Sue clones killing them instantly. The original Sue felt the deaths of each of these clones and the strain was almost more than she could bear. Each time a clone died she had felt their essence disappear and the pain that they had felt had been transferred into her. When she had first gained her multiplication abilities she had been knocked unconscious each time a clone died but over time she had been able to build her tolerance level up. But even she had her limits and if even one more clone died she didn't think that she would be able to stay conscious.

With her telekinetic powers beginning to fail her Agent Carpenter resorted to attacking Rammun with mental blasts. Since Jessica's body was so big she couldn't attack Rammun's mind directly and needed to keep him off balance. Much to her surprise as she continued to bombard Rammun's mind with her mental attacks she felt a shift in her mind. But unfortunately his foot came down on another set of clones crushing them immediately. This was the straw that broke the camel's back as Sue cried out in pain over the death of her clones and her body slumped down to the ground as she lost consciousness.

With Sue unconscious all her clones began to vanish into thin air as if they had never been there. Within moments the battle field had transformed to hundreds on one to three on one. Agents Carpenter, Daniels and Rogers were all that seemed to be left to stand against Rammun. Jenny was still within Jessica's ear but Agent Carpenter had picked up that she was in some kind of trouble but there was nothing that she could do to help her tiny colleague. She even expected that Rammun would try and kill them at that very moment.

But suddenly Agent Carpenter saw what seemed to be water landing on the ground. It was almost like someone was throwing buckets of water onto the ground but she couldn't fathom where the water was coming from. It took her a moment to realise that the water she was seeing was tears. As she looked up to Jessica she saw that the mighty giantess was actually crying. This was when she realised that she felt a slip in Rammun's control over Jessica's body and that meant that for the moment at least Jessica was in control.

"AGENT SNAPE!" shouted Agent Carpenter at the top of her lungs. She saw Jessica look down on her with tears in her eyes and a horrified look on her face. This was when the agent truly realised that who she was looking at was her friend and colleague Jessica.

"H-help me," cried Jessica in a meek voice. More tears fell leaving large salty puddles on the ground. "I-I don't know how long I can keep him away, I can feel him trying to take control again. Please don't let him control me again." Her words were filled with more sorrow than the agents could bear. They were gazing upon one of the most decorated and respected agents that the company had ever had. More often than not she had been the pillar that had kept the other agents together in their time of crisis. Now she was the one in need of help but they weren't sure if they were ever going to succeed.

"Agent Snape you need to listen to me very carefully," said Agent Carpenter. "We have the JR-259 serum and you have to drink it so that you lose your powers and I can enter your mind and purge your mind of Rammun. At your size and your additional healing abilities I can't enter your mind. It is the only way that we can rip him out of your body."

"P-please you have to hurry." She then cried an ungodly cry of pain as she held her hands to her head. "I-I can feel him coming back." She cried out once more before she was able look down at the agents. "Please end this any way you can."

An instant later Jessica's mind slipped away once again leaving the mind of Rammun remaining. Her control had been too brief for the agents to take advantage from but so far it had only be been the good thing that had happened to them since the start of the battle. It meant that despite everything that was happened some remnants of their friend was still in there. Agent Carpenters mental attacks had weakened Rammun's hold but it was still too strong for Jessica to break.

"Stay in there you bitch," said Rammun as he regained control of Jessica's body. This was when the agents fully realised that Jessica's personality had been repressed once again.

With that Agent Rogers teleported up right in front of Rammun's eye. He held onto one of Jessica's eyelashes and he punched him straight in the eye. Immediately after the punch he teleported away and Rammun held his hand as he felt the pain to his eye. But it seemed nothing more than a minor distraction as he already began to recover from the impact. While he was disorientated Agent Carpenter used her telekinetic abilities to launch a vial of the JR-259 serum towards Jessica's mouth. Unfortunately before it even got close to reaching her mouth Rammun swatted it away and it flew away out of reach.

Inside Jessica's ear the situation wasn't any better. Despite Jenny's strength whenever she struck one of the beings they would just recover from whatever injury they had sustained and continued their attack. This was not due to Jessica obtaining Agent Daniels's healing abilities but the fact that the beings were more or less putty who could be reshaped each time they were struck. She had been able to break their hold on her arms but since then things had not gone well. It seemed that no matter how much she tried the beings would just recover and attack her and with each passing moment more copies were being created and they would soon overwhelm her.

Jenny had to make the difficult decision to retreat as she was being overwhelmed by all these beings who looked like her good friend. She didn't have to stop the beings, all she needed to do was get passed them and make her way to the exit. As a group came towards her to once again attack her she shrank down until she was the size of a doll in comparison to them and slipped by them. As soon as she thought that she was clear of them she increased her size back up to her full height and ran towards the light that was the exit. But as she ran she could see more lumps appearing in front of her and gain shape into an identical copy of Jessica. She had to dodge each one as she ran passed them and when she was close enough she dived out of the ear and was able to grab one of Jessica's long strands of hair. The entire process had only taken seconds but she thought that out here she would at least be safe. Her problem now was how she was going to get down. To her it was the equivalent of being on top of a mountain. Her only option was to signal Agent Carpenter and hope that they would be able to get up to her but with Rammun's sharp movements there didn't seem to be much time before the tiny woman lost her grip and fell down to her death.

On the ground Agent Daniels was getting up to his feet but he saw that things were going badly. Their bulk force had disappeared with Sue falling unconscious and their attacks although they were sustaining damage was quickly being healed over. He didn't think that his own healing powers would be used against him like this and he feared that the plan was failing. But all they would need is a few seconds to be able to force Rammun to consume the JR-259 serum and it would cause Jessica to revert back to her pre-Jones serum form and Agent Carpenter would be able to enter her mind. But he would not allow himself to believe that they would fail. If he believed that then there would be no point fighting on and Rammun would win.

The next thing that Agent Daniels knew a giant foot came down on top of him but this time he was prepared for it and held his hands up so that he could catch the foot as it came down upon him. His strength was the only thing that was stopping him from being crushed once again. He expected to have some kind of test of strength between himself and Rammun and he thought that it would give the agents a bit more time to recover and try and defeat the villain. Instead he felt Rammun lift his foot off him and then strike him with an Earth shattering kick. The impact broke several of his ribs and sent him flying through the ceiling like a football. Rammun had kicked Agent Daniels with such force that it created a small shockwave that was powerful enough to knock Agents Rogers and Carpenter off their feet. Agent Daniels had been sent flying out of the facility and clear across the horizon. The kick would have killed any normal man but thankfully Agent Daniels was no ordinary man. But all this meant was that he was out of the picture for the rest of the battle.

Now there was only Agents Rogers and Daniels left to fight Rammun and the odds had been severally stacked against them. They had lost their muscle, their army and their distraction and there seemed to be little chance that two agents could topple this colossus. Agent Carpenter's telekinesis would be able to hold Rammun back for a moment but that was all. Rogers could teleport the both of them out of there but it would lead to nothing. They would not have the man power or the time for a second attempt. They looked up as Rammun glared down at them, he could sense victory and he was happy how his body had performed. He had made the right choice when he picked Jessica to be his host. This would only be the first of many hurdles but none would be as difficult as this.

"JESSICA!" shouted a voice. This caught everyone by surprise. The agents looked behind them and could see Tucker walking towards them. He had been in a safe place while the battle had been fought but he could no longer stay back as the fate of the galaxy was at stake. He had been given one vial of the JR-259 serum just in case and he carried in his pocket. But as he approached the battlefield he walked straight past the two agents and towards Jessica. He showed no fear as he looked up to what was left of his friend. "Jessica you need to stop this right now!"

"It is pointless you trying to talk to her," replied Rammun. He gave Tucker an evil smile as he saw him walk closer towards him. "She can't hear you."

"Yes she bloody can." His voice was stern and angry as he thought about Rammun possessing Jessica's body. "You think you control her body but Jessica is still deep inside you and no matter what you do she will fight you every step of the way and so will I. As long as she remains inside you, you will never win."

"You are a pathetic insect. I am in complete control, all of Jessica's resistance is futile, soon she will stop fighting and just accept her fate." He felt a sharp pain in his head and he put his hands to his head in pain. The sudden movement caused the tiny Jenny to lose her grip on the strand of hair and she began to fall. Almost immediately Agent Rogers teleported up to her and caught her before teleporting back to the ground. "NO!" Rammun fell to the ground in pain and Tucker had to take a couple of steps back as he fell to his knees still clutching his head. He had fallen so low that Tucker was directly on level with his face and with tearful eyes Tucker could see that his friend had returned for the moment at least. "T-Tucker?"

"Jessica you need to remain here. Concentrate on my voice."

"No I don't know how long I can hold him back." She was crying once again and he could feel her pain. "He'll crush you if you stay here and I don't know if I can be able to stop him from hurting you. He's gonna come back and destroy everything that we've worked so hard to build."

"No he won't."

With that Tucker took the serum out of his pocket and unscrewed the lid. He was at level with Jessica's mouth and he threw the contents of the vial right on her tongue as she opened her mouth slightly. She could taste the serum and Tucker could see it absorb into her tongue. Almost immediately he saw Jessica begin to shrink and at that moment Rammun had been able to regain control of Jessica's body but he was powerless to stop the process. Tucker stepped back as he saw the once colossal woman continue to shrink before his very eyes. But not only did he see her shrink he could see zits appearing on her face and her body shape was changing. Her breasts were shrinking faster than the rest of her body and her curves were also beginning to disappear. She was shrinking faster than anyone had expected and Rammun could only watch as his once mighty body was becoming smaller and weaker by the second. He was so taken back by what was happening he was completely dumbfounded as he watched everything around him grow in size.

After several seconds the process was complete as Tucker stepped towards a five foot tall Jessica that had not been seen for two centuries. She was still on her knees as Rammun was still dumbfounded with everything that had happened. Tucker took a breath as he thought about what he was about to do. He was about to do something that he would normally never want to do to any woman but he knew what was at stake.

"I'm sorry Jess," said Tucker quietly as he punched her square in the cheek sending her down to the ground in a heap. She had been weakened so much that she was knocked out before she even hit the ground. The punch had left a large bruise on her cheek and Tucker felt sick that he had to strike a woman, especially since she was his friend. But there had been no choice in the matter.

Almost immediately Agent Carpenter realised what had happened and quickly ran towards the unconscious body of Jessica. She ran as fast as an Olympic athlete as she realised that she might not have that much time before Rammun woke up. Although he had lost the size and power edge he still had his knowledge of dark arts and it was more than certain that he would use it if he had the chance.

Agent Rogers also ran towards Jessica, he was worried that his friend was hurt and with her powers dampened she wouldn't be healing like she normally would and it only seemed that she was asleep. But when Agent Carpenter reached the unconscious body of Jessica she placed her hands a few millimetres away from her head over each ear. She began to concentrate as she began to use her telepathy to enter the mind of Jessica. Her eyes rolled up into her head as the process began. Tucker could only watch as Agent Carpenter seemed to be in a trance but he knew that she was entering Jessica's mind. He only hoped that the next part of the plan would be successful. If not then everything had been for nothing and Rammun would be unstoppable.