- Text Size +

  In the space of a few moments everything had changed. The kind and gentle personality of Jessica was stored away deep inside of her and replaced with a being of utter chaos and destruction. The entity had succeeded in his goal of obtaining the body of the mighty giantess and he felt that he could finally continue what he had started so many years ago. He took a moment to examine his new body and he was more than impressed with what he was seeing, not only was he in the body of a giantess but he also had the strength to match. It also only took him moments to be able to pick up Jessica’s memories and he began to remember everything that she had experienced in her long life. He could see all the high and low points of her life and he was still amazed with everything that she had done over the years. He saw that she had saved countless people and that she was even once viewed as a goddess by a somewhat primitive society. If it had of been him he would have had the people carry out his every whim but even in the brief time that she was their goddess she had never taken advantage of them. She had been beloved by her followers although throughout she would tell them that she was no goddess but just a person like everyone else.

  The people around her didn’t realise what had happened, to many they had just seen Jessica telling Tucker off for going somewhere where he shouldn’t of and that she had just fallen silent after that. Tucker himself was unconscious in her hand and he was completely at the mercy of the Entity. He looked at the tiny unconscious man and a wave of power overtook him. He had never been in possession of such a powerful body.

  “Let’s see just how strong this little lady is,” said the possessed Jessica as she went to strength her grip around the helpless Tucker. She had all the intents and purposes to crush him but when she tried to strengthen her grip she discovered that she couldn’t. For several seconds she continued to try and crush Tucker but each time she tried to crush him her attempts seemed to fail. “What’s going on? This body should have more than enough strength to crush such a pathetic little thing.” It took the Entity a few moments to realise that it was Jessica herself who was preventing him from crushing Tucker. Despite everything that was happening she still had a small amount of control of her body and she was preventing Tucker from being squashed like a grape. The Entity had never experienced anything like this before; whenever he had possessed a body he always had full control of it. Never had the soul of the being that he was possessing ever resisted him. But he didn’t seem to be worried about what was happening. If anything it only made him more excited. “This is annoying but it doesn’t matter, she won’t be able to resist for too much longer. Besides I don’t need to be in full control to continue my work.”

  He considered just tossing Tucker to one side and allowing him to die from a high fall, but it still seemed that he wasn’t able to do that. Jessica was using all her willpower to prevent the Entity from harming Tucker but it was true what the Entity had said. Her willpower would not hold forever and when it too was finally locked away there would be no stopping the Entity from doing whatever he wanted with her body. Although there was no doubt that the Entity would be able to create untold death and destruction with her body she knew that her body wasn’t invincible. She knew that the company would initiate their protocols to take her down. She was powerful but even she wasn’t powerful enough to take on Home’s armed forces and come out on top. But it seemed that destroying everything with just the power of her body wasn’t the Entity’s primary objective. There was something more sinister at work here. She could feel his mighty ancient power but she could do almost nothing to stop him, her only influence was that she was preventing him from killing Tucker but most likely she would not be able to prevent him from harming others.

  Not only had the Entity picked up the memories of Jessica but she could also see his and what she saw horrified her. She discovered that he was from an ancient civilization that had been lost to the ravages of time. The Entity went by the name of Rammun and was part of a race that called themselves the Sentients and their race was one of pure being and understanding. Any other society would call it a Utopia since there was no crime or suffering, everyone lived in peace and prosperity. Rammun back in the days long gone had his own body wand was one of the most respected members of his society, but although the Sentients were masters of science they also delved into arts that many would say was magic. Rammun himself was one of the Sentients who was the most knowledgeable in the magic arts. Although he originally used his skills for the good of his people slowly he began to fall under the influence of dark magic. He began to practice arts that many would consider to be unnatural. It was only a matter of time before Rammun fell from grace and indulged in these dark arts and he became a threat to everyone in his society.

  Rammun’s actions caused chaos and destruction all over his home planet and thousands if not millions were killed. On more than one occasion his body was destroyed by those who wished to end his reign of terror but long before he had learned the secret of transferring his consciousness into the body of others. Each time he had been close to death he had been able to escape by possessing the body of an unfortunate person and then fleeing to one of his safe havens. When he was given the choice he chose the strongest and most powerful bodies or those that he could use as a tool. It had taken his people some time to create the cube that had kept him imprisoned and transport him to a lifeless planet where he could harm no one else. That had been many, many, many years ago long before the Egyptians had even built the pyramids. All that time Rammun had been lying there, conscious for those thousands upon thousands of years with no contact or no possibility of movement. Any normal person would have gone insane from the loneliness and boredom but not him. His spirit had been too strong to destroy by the weapons of his people and it was also too strong to be broken, his mind was still as sharp as ever and now that he was in possession of Jessica’s body he intended on finishing what he had started all those eons ago and there was nothing that would be able to stop him.

One problem that Rammun had was that he still had the unconscious Tucker in his hand and due to strength of Jessica’s will he couldn’t hurt him. All he could do was crouch down and place the unconscious Earth man on the ground and the few people who were walking past found it odd that she was doing this and one man in particular decided to investigate. He was one of the many medical staff employed by the company and he could see that Tucker was unconscious but as he moved closer to take a better look at it he was struck by the huge back hand of Jessica. The strike sent him flying and he hit the ground hard, the strike had not killed him but he suffered several broken bones and almost instantly the people who had been walking around her stopped and stared at the man that Jessica had just struck. At first they weren’t sure what had happened but the couple of people who looked up at Jessica could see the blank expression of her normally happy face. They didn’t know that she had been possessed but they definitely knew that something was very wrong with the normally gentle giantess and for the first time in many, many years a person from Home was actually becoming afraid of her.

  Many of these people began to back away from her but they didn’t hear her quietly begin to mutter away. Even if they had of heard what she was saying they would not have been able to understand her since she was speaking in a language that was impossible to translate. The people around her moved for a moment and then they stood as still as statues for a few more moments as Jessica continued to mutter her words. They didn’t know that they were being influenced by a dark and terrible form of magic and they were completely powerless to resist. There were only about a dozen people who had been unfortunate enough to be in her presence at that very moment, most were just staff that worked for Park Incorporated but a couple of them were empowered agents. Neither of them were as powerful as Jessica but they were fit for what Rammun had planned.

  Rammun’s only plan was to spread chaos throughout the entire universe, he viewed that the ways of a just society was unnatural. Before any society had ever created a rule or justice system the only law there was the law of chaos. He wanted nothing more than to revert every society to the state where there were a man could steal or kill without fear of being punished by those that were called his peers. He would only have to fear reprisal from those that his actions had affected. In Rammun’s ideal society there would be no crime and vigilantism would be the only form of justice in the universe. That was the way it had been in the beginning and that was the only way that it should have been.

  By absorbing the memories of both Jessica and Agent Daniels Rammun had discovered that Home had the technology that would help his influence spread across the galaxy. Their vortex technology would allow him to travel from planet to planet in almost an instant. His knowledge of the dark arts combined with the size, strength and longevity of Jessica would allow him to continue his work with almost no fear of being killed. He had already transferred Agent Daniel’s additional healing abilities into Jessica’s body so for the time being she would be able to heal from any injury almost instantly.

  “You people have all been freed from the rules that bind you,” said Rammun through Jessica as he looked down at the tiny people around him. Killing them had never been his intention but he immediately disposed of those who he saw as a threat to his plans. The only person right now who was any kind of threat was Tucker but due to Jessica’s willpower he still could not harm him. “Today will go down in history as the first day that the galaxy began its discovery of true freedom. You my disciples are only the first of countless others that will be free from the constraints of society. For now I might only be your liberator but eventually I will be your God for I have shown you the way to true freedom. “

  The people around Jessica began to bow down to her but it was not through their own will. Rammun’s magic had completely removed their free will and each of them bowed down to him one by one. It was a scene that he was expected to see repeat itself countless times but he still had more work to do. He still needed to spread his influence but at least now he had slaves willing to do his bidding to further his goals.

  But there was something much more sinister about his new disciples. The magic that was binding them could also be transferred to others through touch. The only needed to place a hand on someone for a fraction of a second for them to be completely changed as well. It was like a disease that could spread within the blink of an eye. If left unchecked an entire city could be infected within only a couple of hours and the entire planet with weeks maybe even days. It would only take a few carriers to be able to infect everyone else on Home.

  “Now go my disciples,” said Rammun through Jessica. “Spread my message throughout your world.”

  Almost instantly everyone who had been infected with Rammun’s magic began to disperse. Most had been on their way to carry out an important task but all that had been forgotten. Most of them even bowed to their colossal Goddess before they moved away. If a single infected person could infect an additional two people it would be only a short amount of time before everyone else on the planet was infected. The laws of society would break down and the advanced people of Home would be nothing more than mindless beasts. Home would only be the first planet to fall but if Rammun was left to his own devices the rest of the galaxy would follow suit. With Jessica’s incredible body there would be few who would be able to stand in his way and all he would have to do was infect a few of the planet’s people and his work would be done. He would be able to sit back and watch as the his influence spread like the Black Death

  Now that Rammun had infected these few people he planned to travel to another world and carry on his work. He would not stop until every civilized society in the galaxy was under his influence and he would be able to rule them all. He would be a God to them and at least he now possessed the body that seemed fit for the task. The only real problem he had was that he was inhabiting the body of a woman. He would have much preferred for Jessica to be a man but there was no doubt that her body was incredibly powerful. Now that he had added Agent Daniels’s enhanced healing abilities to her already impressive power set he thought that he would be invincible. He even suspected that even if Jessica was completely destroyed if only a single cell remained she would be able to reform herself and completely heal over from being obliterated. As long as he remained in her body she would have this additional ability but if he were to ever leave her then her healing abilities would revert to their original state. She would still heal much faster than a normal person but she wouldn’t be able to heal from an injury instantly or be able to survive a fatal injury. But her healing abilities were still impressive since on one occasion she had lost her hand while dealing with a crisis and it regrew over the space of a few months.

  Rammun was even considering making Home the centrepiece of his new kingdom. It had all the resources that he needed and it reminded him much of his home world. He had always felt that the first place that he would conquer should become his seat. He could have followers travel from all over the galaxy to come and worship him. But that was still a long way away in his mind. He still needed to spread his influence to other worlds and he began to make his way to one of the large vortex generators. He left Tucker on the ground but this time he did not attempt to kill him. For now it would be pointless since Jessica would resist and prevent him from carrying out the deed. He knew that she wouldn’t be able to fight his influence for too long.

  Already as he walked away his disciples were already carrying out his orders as one by one they began to infect other people within the facility. Most had not sensed that anything was wrong until it was too late. Others had seen what had happened to their colleagues and tried to resist but it had all been futile. In a matter of minutes the number of infected persons had increased more than tenfold. It would only be a matter of time before everyone in the city would also be infected by this terrible plague like magic.

  As Rammun’s influence continued to spread he just calmly walked down towards where the vortex generators were located. Unlike Jessica he did not care where he was stepping, she would take great care with each step where Rammun didn’t care. Due to the size of Jessica’s breasts he still had her blind spot but he did not do much to compensate for it. To him it wasn’t even a problem since he was not looking where he was going. A few times he almost stepped on someone but they were able to jump out of the way before Jessica’s colossal foot came down on top of them.

  It only took Rammun mere moments to reach his destination but he discovered that he had a problem. Although access to the memories of Jessica and Agent Daniels allowed him to understand the workings of a vortex generator he was too large to actually use the controls. This was one of the drawbacks of possessing Jessica’s body, he had not considered that her size would be a hindrance in any way but to him this would only be a minor problem. He knew that there were plenty of people around him that would be able to operate the machinery. He could not infect these people just yet since they would lose much of their rational thoughts and would no long be able to operate the machinery.

  The chaos that Rammun was so eager to spread was doing exactly what he had planned. Many of the scientists who could operate the controls were already infected leaving only a few behind. Most had fled after seeing what had happened to their colleagues but one of them was too scared to run and instead he hid behind one of the large control consoles. He thought that he would be safe there but he didn’t know that due to Jessica’s enhanced hearing Rammun could hear him breathing. It only took him a few seconds to find where the scientist was hiding and he grabbed him and brought him up to his level. For the first couple of moments the scientist was panicking but when he saw Jessica he thought that he had been saved.

  “Oh thank goodness it’s you Agent Snape,” said the Scientist as he began to breathe a sigh of relief. “You need to help me, everyone’s going mad and I don’t know what to do. Please you have to get me out of here.

  “I will do no such thing you pathetic fool,” replied Rammun in a harsh voice. There had only been a few minutes since he had taken control of Jessica’s body and begun the whole chaos process and already things were deteriorating at a phenomenal speed. “Your life is now forfeit to me, I am your everything.” He gave the scientist an evil grin and he could see the fear return to the face of the tiny man. “You will do exactly what I tell you or else I will squeeze you so tightly that your eyes will pop out of your skull. You’re going to open one of these vortexes and send me to another inhabited world so that I can continue to complete my work. Do what I tell you to do I will allow you to live; if you defy me I will show you what happens to those who disappoint me. And let’s just say that they no longer remain in the realm of the living.”

  “What are you doing Agent Snape? You’re supposed to be a hero.” He didn’t know exactly what had happened to her but he knew that he was in dire trouble. The fact that he was in the hand of someone who was more than willing to kill him only filled him with even more terror. It was much like when Jessica had captured Shelly when she had first turned into a giantess but this time was much different. Back then Jessica had no intention of actually killing her enemy but since she was no longer in control of her body there was no telling what was going to happen.

  “Jessica is gone little man!” His voice was loud but it was still feminine. Although Rammun still possessed Jessica’s body it was still her voice that he used. His old voice had been lost with his original body long ago but he didn’t mind too much using hers. It fitted for what he needed and there was no doubt that he could use it to strike fear into the hearts anyone who heard it. “You may address me as Rammun your new God. You little man will open a vortex and send me to another inhabited world. You will repeat the process as many times as I command. Serve me faithfully and you might be rewarded with more than your worthless life.”

  “Please let me go,” The scientist was begging for his life and although he had heard Rammun’s command he still couldn’t believe what was happening. He was looking at a person who was normally the kindness person you could ever hope to meet. Now she was seemingly threatening his life. “I have a wife and child.”

  “All forfeit to me. If you do not do as I command I will find them and I will crush them beneath my feet. When they beg for mercy I will shout NO!”

  Rammun slammed Jessica’s enormous foot on the ground and it caused a small tremor and cracks appeared around the footprint that he had left behind. The scientist knew that his family would not stand a chance against such a colossus. He could also tell from Jessica’s speech pattern that there was something within her. He had been listening to her speak for a number of years and the way she was speaking was off to him. He didn’t know directly that she was being possessed but it had happened in the past where a person was being controlled by another person. Normally with those other possessions they were more like a remote control from a different location rather than an actual soul entering a body and hijacking it. He looked into the eyes of Jessica and only saw evil; her gentleness had been completely shut away.

  “Ok I’ll do what you want,” said the Scientist finally admitting defeat. Tears were rolling down his face as he realised that he was about to help the downfall of the galaxy.

  Some distance away Tucker was beginning to stir and the first thing he felt was a splitting headache. He sat up and the world around him was still black as his vision began to return to him. For a moment he wasn’t sure what had happened but as the moments went by his memories began to return to him and he could remember being possessed by Rammun. When the evil spirit had been in possession of his body he had seen and heard everything that had happened but was completely powerless to stop himself. It was like being in the driver’s seat of a runaway car but with absolutely no control of where he was going. It had been one of the scariest experiences of his life.

  There was one thing additional that Tucker could also remember. When Rammun possessed a body he would obtain the memories of his host. When he left a host and they were still alive his own memories would also be left behind. It was like having Rammun’s memories backed up in his mind much like a computer hard drive. Tucker could remember everything that Rammun had done over his life and what he was planning on doing. It took him a few moments to remember that Rammun was now in possession of Jessica’s body and he didn’t know if things could be any worse. He shed a tear as he thought about how terrible Jessica must feel at that moment in time. There was no doubt that she was performing evil acts with no possible way of stopping herself. While Rammun was in possession of her body there would be nothing that she could do.

  Slowly but surely Tucker rose to his feet and he began to stagger as he tried to gather his bearings. He had not felt like this since the last time he had gone out to the pub and drank enough units of alcohol to last him a week. He would have succumbed to alcohol poisoning but he was able to handle his beer. Much like being drunk he felt like vomiting but he was able to stay strong.

  Almost immediately after standing up he tried to walk towards where the vortex generators were located. Due to having Rammun possess his body he knew what the insane spirit had been planning and he needed to try and stop him anyway that he could. He didn’t know exactly how he was going to stop Rammun now that he was in possession of Jessica’s body. He couldn’t even believe himself what he was going to try and do, one of the last things that Tucker had been on Earth was heroic. If he saw someone being attacked by a group of thugs rather than get involved he would simply walk away and maybe report the incident to the authorities. But it seemed that Jessica’s personality was rubbing off on him much like it did with almost everyone else she had ever met. He wanted to try and help her in any way that he could but he still had absolutely no idea how he was going to rescue her. He was just a man against a spirit in possession of a giantess with the strength that could snap him in two with just a slight movement of her fingertips.

  As he staggered towards the vortex generators he didn’t spot an infected man walk up to him from behind. When he turned around and looked he saw the man touch his shoulder and fear seemed to eclipse his body as he knew what was about to happen. He knew that he was going to become a mindless beast much like the other infected people but as the seconds ticked by he felt like nothing was different. Rather than give the man time to try and infect him again Tucker punched him straight in the face and the man fell to the ground. The punch had hurt Tucker’s hand but the man lay motionless since he was unconscious.

  For a couple of moments Tucker didn’t know what had happened. He knew that simply by being touched by the infected man he should have been infected also. But as far as he knew he was still in possession of all of his rational thinking. He looked at his hands and nothing seemed to be different at all. He didn’t realise that since he had been possessed by Rammun himself his body was immune to his infection. It was one of the very few benefits Tucker had, had since being possessed but they were very few and far between.

  As the minutes went by Tucker could feel himself getting stronger and he was able to jog his way towards the vortex generators. The trip would take him several minutes where it had only taken Jessica probably less than a minute. Her long legs had certainly given her an advantage in that department but he could not allow anything to stand in his way. He knew that if he couldn’t find a way to stop her then everyone in the galaxy would suffer for his inactions.

  Despite his best efforts his journey was still painstakingly slow and every once in a while he would have to evade a group of infected people. A few of them were agents that he didn’t recognise but rather than engage them he did everything that he could to avoid them. But eventually he was surrounded by what looked to be a dozen infected people. Even if they couldn’t infect him they would still be able to harm him, possibly even kill him. He had some knowledge in hand to hand combat from his schooldays but there was not a chance that he would be able to stop all of these infected people. He even spotted Chloe amongst them infected people and he realised that he didn’t stand a chance against them. All he could do is wait for them to strike.