- Text Size +

  Jessica screamed in pain and terror as she saw the world around her shrink and her clothes tighten. Her dress began to rip away from her increasing body as she once again began to grow upwards. She felt her feet grow out of her new sandals as she heard the straps break along with the rest of her clothes. As she slowly rose to her feet she was growing up to ten foot but she felt that this was only the tip of the iceberg. She could see the terrified Shelly looking up to her with sheer fright. Her mind was completely paralysed with fear and she did not even think of running, all she could do was look up at the ever rising Jessica.

  As her head hit the roof of the tent her clothes had completely shredded itself off her body and were lying in tatters on the ground by her expanding feet. Her sandals were also completely destroyed and her bra popped off her breasts finally giving into the enormous pressure that they were under. The only part of her clothing that had not snapped was her panties but as her body continued to grow they too ripped off revealing her naked body for the world to see.

  When Shelly finally decided that it was best for her to run Jessica’s head was beginning to pop through the roof of the tent but the fabric was surprising strong and instead the ropes that were keeping the tent on the ground began to loosen from their hooks. One by one each of the ropes were being torn from their hooks and within a few seconds there was nothing keeping the tent bolted to the ground. As Jessica continued to grow she lifted the tent off the ground and as she approached twenty feet people around began to notice the tent rising up into the air. At first they thought it was some kind of trick meant to amuse them but as they saw the figure that was pushing the tent up higher and higher they realised that something was very wrong.

  As the moments went by Jessica’s body didn’t seem to be slowing down, in fact the opposite was occurring. Her body was growing faster and faster with every passing second and it terrified her. Her eyes were being covered by the tent so she could not see anything and she feared that she would just keep growing and growing. She didn’t even notice that she was completely naked, her mind was just racing all over the place and she could feel herself growing upwards at a fantastic rate.

  Bobby who had already left the tent at first did not know what was happening but as he saw Shelly run past him screaming he finally looked back and saw what was happening to Jessica. He too began to experience the same terror that had overcome Shelly and he began to run as well. Many of the other funfair visitors saw Jessica’s growing body and they too began to run for their lives. A few people could only stop and watch as the towering giantess continued to grow taller and taller before their very eyes.

  Jessica shed a tear as she passed the one hundred foot mark and she thought about what would happen if she just kept growing bigger and bigger with no end. She thought that she would eventually suffocate when she grew above Home’s atmosphere or would have body adapt itself so that she could breathe in the empty void of space.

  As she was about to accept her fate as an ever growing giantess she felt the sensation ebb away and much to her relief she had stopped growing. It was only then that she thought about removing the tent off her now unthinkably large head and how now the tent itself was only the size of a small towel. She began to look at her body and it she still retained the same proportions that she had before this sudden growth spurt. She still had big breasts that were now even bigger than they were but they were still in proportion to the rest of her now utterly colossal body. Her body had not changed that much like unlike her first transformation, all that was different was that she was bigger.

  As Jessica looked down she saw the fleeing Shelly who much to her surprise had not actually gotten very far. It only took her one step forward before she was close enough to reach down and grab her tormentor. Shelly screamed at the top of her lungs as she felt Jessica’s enormous fingers wrap around her body and lift her up off the ground. As she raised higher and higher into the air she thought that this was going to be it for her. She could only imagine what Jessica had in mind for her after all the years of bullying and torment she had caused her. She probably now was the most powerful person on Home and there was no one who could really stop her doing whatever she wanted.

  “YOU!” shouted Jessica so loud that it almost deafened her now tiny captor. She could feel Shelly in her hand but now she only seemed to be around three and a half inches tall compared to her. Her expression left little to the imagination for someone to see just how angry she was.

  “P-please don’t hurt me,” cried Shelly. She was crying in fear as she was completely powerless to resist the strength of the now enormous Jessica. Even if she did somehow break out of her grasp she would fall to an almost certain death.

  “HOW DARE YOU PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS!” She felt someone warm and moist in the hand that was grasping Shelly. It was around Shelly’s crotch area and it took her a couple of moments to realise that Shelly was urinating. Her tiny tormentor was so scared that she had lost control of her bladder. She could see the tiny drops of urine escape through her fingers and drip towards the ground. “OH LOOK THE BIG BAD SHELLY IS WETTING HERSELF! HOW PATHETIC!”

  “I’m sorry Jessica please don’t hurt me.” Her voice was no more than a squeak and Jessica thought that it would have been hard to hear her. But thanks to her new size her hearing was also enhanced so she could still hear Shelly’s voice. “I promise I’ll leave you alone, I’ll move to a different continent just please put me down.”

  “WHY SHOULD I? ALL THE YEARS I BEGGED YOU TO NOT HURT ME AND YOU COMPLETELY IGNORED ME! NOW THAT THE SHOE’S ON THE OTHER FOOT YOU EXPECT ME TO SHOW YOU MERCY!” She felt something touch her big toe and she took a step back and looked since her large breasts made it impossible for her to see directly down. She saw that the culprit was Bobby who had seemingly come back to her. She didn’t know whether it was because he was sorry for what had happened or that he wanted to save Shelly. Her anger for him was all the same and with her free hand she grabbed him and lifted him into the air. He was also very scared but there was something about his bravery that she couldn’t help but admire. “WHAT DO YOU WANT? HAVEN’T YOU DONE ENOUGH TO RUIN MY LIFE?

  “Please don’t do this Jessica,” replied Bobby not sure whether he had done the right thing. He had put himself in harm’s way but for now he was in no pain at all. Jessica’s grasp was only strong enough to make sure that he didn’t fall. “I know you, you’re a good person. Please don’t hurt her.” He saw Jessica switch her focus away from him and once again onto Shelly.

  “YOU KNOW I COULD CRUSH HER IN MY HAND! GRIND HER UNTIL ALL THAT WAS LEFT WAS POWDER!” The thought of that sent Shelly into a hysterical state. She now thought more than ever that Jessica was going to kill her. “OR I COULD MAKE HER A RED STAIN ON THE SOLE OF MY FOOT!” An evil smile appeared on Jessica’s face. “OR MAYBE I’LL JUST DROP HER AND SEE HOW SHE SPLATTERS?” She raised her hand higher until she was above her head. The drop was would be over one hundred and fifty feet and there was little chance that Shelly would be able to survive such a drop. “I COULD KILL YOU IN SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS SHELLY!” She then lowered her hand so that she was back down at the previous level. “But I won’t.” her voice was no longer very loud. Now it sounded like she was talking normally. “I know if our roles were reversed you wouldn’t hesitate in killing me but I’m not you. I have the power to make your life a living hell. If I wanted to I could snap both your legs or break your neck but I won’t do that.” Her evil smile had completely faded away and her angry complexion also melted away. “Although you don’t think it I am a better person than you Shelly. I’ve endured your brutality on more than one occasion and you never gave me a good enough reason for why. Despite thinking that you’re an adult to me you’re still no more than a child.” She gave a sigh. “Let’s face it Shelly I’ve grown, you haven’t” She had not intended it to be a pun but she could see some of Shelly’s fear fade away before she turned her attentions back to Bobby. She became angry again. “BUT THAT DOES NOT EXCUSE YOU! ALL ALONG YOU KNEW THAT IT WAS A TRAP AND YET YOU STILL WENT ALONG WITH IT! IF YOU HAD A SHRED OF DECENCY IN YOU, YOU WOULD HAVE TOLD ME WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN! INSTEAD YOU CHOSE TO STAY QUIET AND BREAK MY HEART!” Bobby was silent for a moment. “DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY FOR YOURSELF LITTLE MAN?”

  “I’m sorry,” replied Bobby in a voice so quiet that it was almost hard to make out. “I’m sorry for my part in Shelly’s scheme and believe me I will regret it for the rest of my life. No words can make up for what I’ve done but I’m hoping that you will find it somewhere in that big heart of yours to forgive me. I made a stupid decision and it hurt you more than I can bear.” He could see Jessica’s expression change from anger to one of almost sorrow. “I did genuinely enjoy our time together.”

  “Y-you did?” It seemed that it was Jessica’s turn to be lost for words.

  “Yes I know that I hurt you but I’d really like to do this again. Not the whole scheme business obviously I want to go on a real date with you so I can get to know the real Jessica Snape.” He could see a small smile appear on Jessica’s face but Shelly’s face instantly turned red with rage.

  “Are you breaking up with me?” asked Shelly in a voice that suggested that she was more angry than scared.

  “Yes Shelly I’m breaking up with you.” He turned his head so that he could get a better view of his now ex-girlfriend. “You’ve always been a bitch and I only really wanted to date you because you were popular. But now I see through your mask and see the bitch underneath. You may be pretty now but in a few years when your looks fade no man would ever be interested in you and you only have yourself to blame.” He could see that his words had hurt her more than anything Jessica had done and the next thing he felt was the giantess bend down and put both him and Shelly safely back onto the ground. “W-what are you doing?” He looked up at the giant sad face of Jessica.

  “Get out of here now both of you before I change my mind,” said Jessica pointing directly away from her. She turned around as both Bobby and Shelly ray away and the gravity of the situation had finally dawned on her. She took a couple of steps towards what was left of the tent and on the ground she could see the remnants of her clothes. She also spotted the giant stuffed toy that she had won earlier and she picked it up and held it close to her chest.

  As she sat down the entire fair was completely deserted and she began to cry. She hugged the now seemingly tiny stuffed toy and her large salty tears were beginning to create large puddles around her. She felt that her life was now over, she had wanted to be different but this was too much for even her to bear. She thought about what her father would think now that she was a giantess. She thought that he would be terrified around her and she was even scared of her own power. She could accidentally crush someone if she wasn’t paying attention and she thought that wherever she went people would always be afraid of her. Her next thoughts were about where she was going to live for the rest of her life. She thought about leaving and trying to find a new home somewhere in the rural areas. Her only problem with that was that there was nowhere she could really go without drawing attention to herself. No matter where she went people would always know where she was.

  “What am I going to do?” asked Jessica to the stuffed toy that she was hugging. She felt like a scared little girl who had gotten lost on a shopping trip with her parents. “I’m a freak now, people will always look and stare at me when I walk past. People will always be afraid of me, I’m a monster now.” As she continued to think her feeling turned from sadness to that of determination. “No it won’t be like that. I have this power for a reason and I intend to use it to help people. I will not squander this gift no matter how much it feels like a curse.” She then gave out another sigh. “I just wish I was small again.”

  Although she didn’t notice it at first but the stuffed toy in her arms seemed to be getting bigger. She thought that she was just imagining it but as she looked around she saw the world around her grow. As she stood up she saw that she was roughly half her height and shrinking fast. She was still naked for the world to see but that didn’t seem to matter after a few seconds when she was back down to a more appropriate height. She was back down to being six foot eleven and the stuffed toy in her arms was now back at the right proportion. She stared at it in confusion over what had just happened.

  “D-Did I just do that?” she asked herself as she raised the stuffed toy in front of that. She thought for a moment and a smile began to appear on her face. “Big.” Instantly her body began to rocket upwards into the air and it only took her seconds to return to her giantess height. The stuffed toy was now small again in her hand. “Small.” Her body dropped down faster than she expected and when she was down to six eleven she felt very light headed and she staggered back a little but she kept her footing. “I can control my size?”

  The revelation left her dumbstruck for a moment and she decided to see if she could shrink beyond her six foot eleven but she discovered that she couldn’t. She then attempted to go beyond the one hundred and twenty plus feet that she had already reached but once again discovered that she couldn’t. After a few more size changing she discovered that she couldn’t stay at any size between her normal and giant, it was either one or the other and she couldn’t stop herself at any other size no matter how much she tried.

  After a few moments Jessica grew to giant size once again and used her new found strength to tear some strips out of the tent, the fabric was strong but it stood no match to her new colossal might. When she had ripped a large enough piece she shrank back down and used it to cover herself so that she could hide her nakedness. It once again looked like she was wearing a toga but this one had yellow and blue strips and it was something that she wouldn’t want on any clothing. She could also smell the urine on her hand where Shelly had been kind enough to urinate on her. When she got home the first thing she was definitely doing was washing her hands.

  Also by her tattered clothes was her small bag that she had been carrying around with her all night. Despite everything that had happened over the last few minutes it was undamaged, it was nothing short of a miracle in her eyes because there was something in there that was very important to her at this present time. Inside her bag she had a small communicator that she never left home without. She thought that people would hear about this very soon but she still wanted to contact her father. She didn’t know what he was going to say but already she knew that her life would be changed forever. Not only was she a new woman but she had so much power at her fingertips that she didn’t know what to do first. Revenge against everyone who had ever wronged her was the last thing she would think about, she had an opportunity to hurt even complete humiliate her main tormentor but she had given into reason and decided not to use her power in that way. Like she had always wanted from the start she wanted to use her new power to help people and that’s exactly what she wanted to do.

  As Jessica’s mind reverted back to the present she could see Tucker still lying in bed looking at her in amazement. It had been somewhat uncomfortable for her to talk to him through the large window but she had gotten used to it. She had done it several times over her long life and she would most likely be doing it for a good deal longer. She could see his astonishment as she was telling him about her roots and she didn’t think that he would have been all that interested. She was glad that she hadn’t bored him but she needed to stop for a moment so that he could absorb everything that she had told him. During her entire tale she did not see him yarn or look away at any point, his attention had entirely been focused on her and his mouth was open as if he were gasping in amazement.

  “I’m sorry if I just went on a little there,” said Jessica giving Tucker a little smile as if she were embarrassed. “I get like that sometimes.”

  “Don’t be,” replied Tucker not moving from the bed. “That’s one of the most amazing things I’ve ever heard. You actually had your bully literally in the palm of your hand and you didn’t harm her at all. To tell you the truth I don’t know many people who would have been able to do that if they had your powers.”

  “Yeah I get that a lot but if I did harm her it wouldn’t change what she did to me. All the years of torment wouldn’t have magically gone away and at least I showed her I was the bigger person if you excuse the pun.”

  “One other thing I wanna know.” He sat up a little more so that he was more comfortable. “If you can change your size then why are you big all the time? Surely it’ll be easier for you to be small most of the time.”

  “I used to be able to change my size.” She looked down with a disappointed look before looking at Tucker again. “But not anymore, I’m this size now most of the day and I only shrink when I’m asleep or knocked out.”

  “But why?”

  Jessica was about to answer his question but suddenly Nurse Samasonova returned to the room. This time she was carrying a tray with some food and she stopped for a moment when she entered the room.  The time had flown quickly while Jessica had been telling her story and it had been a good hour or so since the nurse had last came into the room. Tucker knew what was about to happen and he could do nothing to stop it.

  “I’m sorry Agent Snape but visiting hours are over,” said Nurse Samaonsova placing the tray on Tucker’s lap and then looked through the window at the giantess. “The doctors need to do a couple of more examinations on Mr Martel and if everything is fine then he’ll be discharged in the morning.”

  “Please don’t go Jessica,” replied Tucker to Jessica herself. “I don’t want to be here by myself.” Although he thought that he was sounding like a child he really didn’t want her to leave. He was still in a strange place and she was the only thing that made him feel good about the whole situation.

  “Don’t worry,” answered Jessica with a reassuring smile. “You’ll be seeing me in the morning and besides you have a picnic to enjoy tomorrow.” She blew him a kiss before she prepared to stand up. “Be brave my little man, Nurse Samsonova might seem a little rough around the edges but she only has your health in mind. Take care and I’ll pick you up in the morning. I’ll finish my little tale for you another time but for now just try and relax.” She gave him another reassuring smile. “If you start playing up I’ll hear about it and believe me you wouldn’t want to see me upset. See you later Tucker, be good.”

  Tucker could only watch as Jessica stood up and walked away from the window. He was sad to see her go and he saw the food that was in front of him. The first thing that came to mind when he saw it was that it was typical hospital food but like Jessica in her story he had not eaten for some time so he didn’t mind eating the food that was in front of him. Nurse Samasonova didn’t leave his side until the Doctor in charge of his care finally made his appearance.

  Although Jessica had been doing some training that day and a couple of missions her work was still not done. She spent a few hours in the training room lifting artificial weights that could be almost any weight imaginable. Although she was already one of the strongest agents the company had ever seen she still liked to keep her body strong and feet. Numerous times she had been asked what was the point of lifting weights if she was already super strong. Her answer was very simple, she thought that one day she would run into something that was bigger and stronger than her and she wanted to be prepared for that eventuality. A few times over the years Jessica had encountered beings that were stronger than her and one particular time when she was considered the smallest and weakest creature on a planet but that is a tale for another day.

  The results of Jessica’s training was obvious for everyone to see. Along with her fantastic body she had some muscles to show for her hard work but she didn’t have a bodybuilder’s body. Instead her body was just looked like it was super fit which in truth it was. She could easily lift her own body weight and then some but her strength was not superhuman for her size. If she were a normal size woman she would still be considered to be quite strong but not strong enough to lift a car or punch through a wall.

  After she finished her last workout for the day she prepared herself to go back to her apartment alone. Without Tucker there it was once again a lonely place but just after she left the training room she heard a familiar sound and something touch her shoulder. When she turned her head she wasn’t surprised to see that Agent Rogers was sitting on her shoulder. He was sitting there smiling at her and he also tapped his foot on her shoulder.

  “Hey there beautiful,” said Agent Rogers before teleporting to her other shoulder. “What’s a pretty girl like you…?” He disappeared once again but this time reappeared on top of her head. His feet were dangling over her forehead and he was almost wrapped in the sea of her hair. “Working up such a sweat like this?” He disappeared again but this time he landed back on her left shoulder.

  “Please stop doing that,” replied Jessica finally realising just where he was. “It’s hard enough keeping track on you without you teleporting every two seconds.” She felt him disappear again and this time he was on her foot. She tried to look down but her enormous breasts blocked her view.

  “Why should I its so much fun.” He looked up at her and began to wave fully knowing that she couldn’t see him. “Yoo-hoo down here.” When Jessica went to move her foot he disappeared again and this time he held onto some strands of hair that was right in front of her eye.  “Come on Jess admit it you enjoy it when I do this.” She went to grab him again but this time he didn’t teleport. He thought that if he kept teleporting she would become annoyed and that was the last thing he wanted to do. “Ok you got me but you have to admit it was some fun, not knowing where I might pop up.”

  Jessica was silent at first and gave him a stern look but eventually a smile did appear on his face. To most people they would consider him to being annoyed but she couldn’t help but feel humoured by him. His cheerful and fun personality rubbed her the right way every single time and she always enjoyed his company.

  “Ok it was a little fun but right now I’m really beat,” said Jessica with some sweat running down her brow. “Lifting hundreds of tonnes and running long enough to cover a small country can really take the energy out of a girl.” She fanned herself with her free hand trying to indicate that she was still warm. “How are the wife and kids?”

  “The wife wants to go on another honeymoon and the kids keep bugging me for the latest game console. My bills keep coming through and the Titans keep losing. So all in all everything’s going better than expected.” He began to giggle and it caused Jessica to continue her smile. “How’s Tucker anyway? I’d hate to see the little guy in such a bad way.”

  “He seems to be fine, I was talking to him a couple of hours ago and he seemed to be in good health. The Doctors still want to run a couple more tests but hopefully he should be out in the morning. I even have a little surprise for him when he’s discharged.”

  “Oh I see, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more, say no more.”

  “No!” Her face turned into one of disgust before smiling again. “At least not for now, I wanted to take him to Ranger’s Point and I thought I could take a little picnic with us. I wanted to show him that Home is more than just this city.”

  “Oh that should be really nice. Besides the wife asks, you still alright for the bake sale next week? You know it’s not the same without the Snape Special.”

  “Hopefully but I just hope I get time. The company has a lot of work for me and I’m still supervising Tucker, but don’t worry I’ll find some time at some point.”

  “That’s great.” He then looked at his wristwatch and saw what time it was. “Oh my look at the time, gotta run Jess, don’t be a stranger.”

  Before Jessica could properly say goodbye Agent Rogers disappeared again but this time he didn’t reappear anyway near her so she continued to walk out of the main facility. Her work for the day was done and all she wanted to do was go back to her apartment and get herself washed and changed. It was relatively late and she wanted to be able to relax and at least she had the next day off.

  An hour later Jessica stepped out of her bath when she had finished giving her body a good clean after such a workout. She had taken extra care in cleaning her feet because at this time of year she preferred to wear open toed shoes, she only did this when it was the warmer weather and when the temperature began to fall again she would change into more appropriate footwear. The last thing she wanted to do was to let her feet get dirty and smell because it would be unpleasant for everyone else.

  After drying herself off with an extremely large towel she got changed into a nightie and put on her dressing gown along with a fuzzy pair of slippers. As she made her way into the bedroom she thought it seemed quiet now that Tucker wasn’t there. It had been a couple of days since he had been taken into care and she was looking forward to having him live with her again although it was only going to be for a few weeks before she would have to take him back home.

    Jessica knelt down at her bed and reached underneath it looking for something of great sentimental value to her. After a few seconds she pulled out a large box which to her was the size of a shoebox and had the words ‘Happy Memories’ written on the lid. When she opened it she could see a lot of photograph like images that had been scaled up to her size and each one depicted a different person. They were all people that Jessica had cherished throughout her long life and they included friends, family, work colleagues and even ex-husbands. Most of the pictures had her in them with each person and as she went through them she couldn’t help but smile at all the people that had meant so much to her over the years. Most of the people in the pictures were now unfortunately deceased and she eventually came across one of her with her former best friend Alicia. Jessica herself was still a giantess but Alicia was still relatively young. The two had remained best friends throughout Alicia’s life and Jessica couldn’t help but begin to cry. This was the curse of her longevity, she would watch as her loved ones grew old and died while she barely aged at all. Each time she lost a loved one died a small part of her would die with them and she didn’t know how long it would be before she would feel nothing.