- Text Size +

  Jessica tried to calm herself as she thought about Bobby actually being at the door. But before she went to open the door she made sure that she had left a note on the table for her father. She knew that when he came back from work and discovered that she was gone he would worry himself. At least this way he would know where she was and what she was doing. She wondered what he would say when he found out she was actually on a date, it would probably make him happy but also make him realise that she wasn’t a little girl anymore in both senses of the phrase. She also made sure that she had her handbag with her, it only contained a few items and some credits but she still couldn’t leave the house without them.

  Bobby stood outside Jessica’s front door still nervous with what was going to happen that night. He was intimidated by Jessica’s newfound size but he couldn’t falter her personality. Although her body had changed she still seemed to be the same girl inside, even when she was normal he couldn’t say that he truly disliked her but now that she was tall and sexy he began to change his opinion. Shelly had gone over the plan to him numerous times and he practically had no choice but to go along with it. He was just a little uncomfortable being around a woman who was taller than him, especially with such a height difference between him and Jessica. The difference would be almost a foot and to him that was insane. In his perfect world no woman would be above five foot eight.

  As he waited he saw the door slowly open and he saw Jessica’s towering figure. He was intimidated at first but when he saw her all dressed up he couldn’t help but feel attracted. She smiled at him with her pearly white teeth and she had thought about leaning on the doorframe. The only problem was that she was now taller than the doorframe itself and leaning on it would be very difficult. The one part of Jessica that Bobby couldn’t help staring at was her large breasts. It was one thing he really liked to see in a woman although he didn’t really want to admit it to Shelly. She would most likely take it the wrong way and probably slap him. He also felt a small man reacting in his crotch area although he tried to hide it but as the seconds went by it became more noticeable and Jessica looked down at his crotch and smiled.

  “Is that a sock in your pants or are you just happy to see me?” giggled Jessica. Although she had promised Alicia that she would use protection if it came around to it but she had been waiting for this for so long that she didn’t know what was going to happen. She could see him blushing. She put her hand on his shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile. “I kid Bobby take it easy.”

  “I’m sorry you’re just so attractive that I couldn’t help myself,” replied Bobby with a bit of a squeak. He still tried to hide his bulge but it seemed that it was pointless now that she knew about it.

  “Don’t worry about it I’m taking it as a compliment.” She stepped outside the door and made sure that it was locked. Although crime around the area was relatively low there was still a chance of a burglary every now and again. She held her hand out so that Bobby could hold onto it. “I guess my chariot awaits.”

  Bobby led Jessica down the path leading from her home to the street. In front of her she could see a hover car that seemed to be a couple of years old. It was bright red and had a couple of scratches on it. Other than the scratches it looked to be a nice stable vehicle and Jessica couldn’t wait to take a ride in it. She couldn’t drive yet herself but she wanted to learn very soon. She would just have to find an instructor who had a hover car large enough for her to fit in.

  When Jessica reached the vehicle she was pleasantly surprised when Bobby opened the passenger door for her. She gave him a smile as she climbed into the vehicle but it was more difficult than she had expected. Her long legs were struggling to squeeze into the small space and her head hit the ceiling of the vehicle. It was very uncomfortable for her and it made her feel claustrophobic, she had been so excited about her date that she hadn’t considered whether she would be able to fit in the vehicle. Before her transformation this had not been a problem but because she was almost two feet taller it was a problem that she would have to face on a daily basis.

  Much to her relief as soon as Bobby got into the driver’s seat he lowered her seat so that her head didn’t hit the ceiling. He also moved the chair further back to accommodate her long legs. After it was all done she felt a lot more comfortable and much more grateful for it. She strapped herself into her seat as Bobby started the vehicle and it slowly began to rise up into the air. As soon as it was at a safe altitude he began to move the vehicle forward with some speed and it only seemed to excite Jessica. She still couldn’t believe that she was actually going out with the man of her dreams. It almost seemed too good to be true.

  “So where are we going?” asked Jessica with excitement.

  “I thought we’d go around the funfair,” replied Bobby not taking his eyes off the road. “I was told that you love the funfair and I thought it would be the perfect place to have our first date.”

  This only caused Jessica’s excitement to grow. She had not been to a funfair for some years and the fact that she was going with Bobby only made it even more special to her. Funfairs on Home were similar to the ones on Earth with fun rides and games but each one was more hi-tech. They were also a lot more exciting and safer although there were still the more traditional games available.

  At the speed Bobby was travelling it only took them a couple of minutes to reach the funfair. Jessica had been so busy over the last week or so that she didn’t even know that the fair was even there. If she had known she probably would have gone earlier but tonight was its last night so there would not be another opportunity to enjoy it for a good long while. Her excitement only grew when they touched down in a space and Bobby got out of the car. He walked over to her door and opened it for her. He then took her hand and watched her step out and stand up to her full height. He still couldn’t get over just how tall she was but he thought that her face was angelic, he was getting knots in his stomach but he couldn’t think about it. He had to keep his mind focused on the task at hand.

  Bobby paid for their entry into the funfair and it meant that they could go on as many rides as they wanted but they still had to pay to play the games. He noticed some people staring at him while he walked around with Jessica. He felt embarrassed being around a girl who was taller than him but he just had to remember what Shelly had told him to do. He had to remember to keep Jessica happy until the time was right but deep down inside he almost began to feel guilty. As far as he had seen Jessica was a very nice girl and he admitted that he was attracted to her. He just hoped that this all wouldn’t fall back on him when the dust had settled.

  The first thing that the pair saw was a test of strength game and Jessica saw a large stuffed toy that she absolutely wanted. It was a big puppy like creature that was common on Home and often kept as house pets. This wasn’t a real puppy but just a stuffed toy and Bobby remembered that he had to keep her happy at all costs. He also thought that he was strong enough to win the prize so he was more than happy to spend a few credits to make Jessica happy. He confidently picked up the hammer and even looked at Jessica when he faced the strength metre. The hammer was very large and heavy and required two hands to grasp it properly. It had caught him by surprise just how heavy it was but he was still confident that he would win the game. The game was being run by a tall slim man who looked to be getting past his middle age.

  Much to his surprise when he struck the board the strength’s indicator only went up half way. It was nowhere near high enough to win the prize. He could hear Jessica giggle behind him and this hurt his male ego. He thought that the only reason that he had failed was that he hadn’t properly prepared himself. He didn’t hesitate in paying another few credits and striking again, this time was not much different however. The indicator did go a little higher this time but still nowhere near winning the prize. His heart sank as he realised that he had failed once again but it was more his pride that had been hurt than anything else. He looked over to the man running the game and his expression left nothing to the imagination.

  “Hey this is game’s rigged!” grunted Bobby as he looked disappointingly at the indicator.

  “Oh don’t be like that,” replied Jessica with a smile. She placed her large hands on his shoulders and it seemed to reassure him. “I’m sure a big strong guy like you can easily win the game.”

  Bobby paid another few credits and tried again. The result was less than enthusiastic, the indicator didn’t even reach the half way mark and had seemed to be his worst attempt yet. His annoyance was bubbling over and he went to throw the hammer onto the ground. Instead Jessica put her hand on the hammer before he went to throw it. The man running the game wasn’t happy that his game had been called a rig and was just about to tell the couple to leave the game.

  “Allow me,” said Jessica as she gently took the hammer off of Bobby.

  Bobby took a step back when Jessica stepped forward towards the metre. She made sure that she paid the few credits before making her attempt. The hammer was not so heavy to her and when she struck the board the indicator shot up like a rocket and struck the bell making it ring very loudly. Bobby watched in amazement as the bell continued to ring, he knew that Jessica would most likely be strong but he had no idea just how strong she was. It had almost seemed too easy for her and it made him feel a lot more intimidated. Not only was his date almost a foot taller than him but she was also a lot stronger as well. He saw her turn her head and smile at him. He could still see her pearly white teeth and he was convinced that she must have had expensive dentistry recently.

  “See it’s not rigged,” laughed Jessica. “You just needed to put a little more elbow grease into it that’s all.” A sense of satisfaction took over her. Before her transformation she doubted that she would have even been able to lift the hammer never mind actually win the game. She saw it as another sign that her life was turning for the better.

  The words hurt Bobby more than Jessica realised. He had always considered himself to be strong but he had just been upstaged by her. It made matters worse that she was a woman, if he had been beaten by a man it would not have been so bad. The fact that he had been beaten by a woman hurt his pride more than any physical punch by a profession boxer could. He tried to hide his bruised ego as best he could but he was close to shedding a tear as he saw Jessica receive her giant stuffed toy. He really wanted to have won the prize for her but seemed to be happy all the same.

  After his embarrassment at the test of strength game Bobby found himself waiting in line with Jessica for a spinner ride. Jessica seemed to be very excited to go on the ride. When she had last gone to a funfair some years before she was too short to go on the ride but now that she was much taller she thought that she would finally be able to go on the ride. The queue was relatively short so it didn’t take them long to get to the front but as Jessica was about to get into the cart a short woman who was running the ride had to stop her. She looked tiny to the statuesque Jessica but she was not so easily intimidated. Jessica gave no reason for the woman to feel threatened at all even though there was a big problem that was about to face her.

  “I’m sorry ma’am but there is a height restriction for this ride,” said the attendant as Jessica stepped away from the cart. She was confused with why she couldn’t go on the ride, she knew that there was a height restriction anyway but she thought that she was well beyond the restriction.

  “There must be some kind of mistake,” replied Jessica looking down at the miniature woman. “I’m almost seven feet tall, there’s no way I’m not tall enough for this ride unless it’s only for real giants.”

  “It’s not the fact that you’re too short. The problem is that you’re too tall.” This hit Jessica like a speeding train. She had been so caught up with the fact that she was finally dating Bobby that she never checked the height restriction for the ride. “I’m afraid that the maximum height for this ride is six eight and as you said yourself you’re close to seven foot.” She saw Jessica begin to get depressed. “If it were up to me I’d let you on but my boss takes guest safety as his number one priority but don’t worry. There are plenty of other attractions that accommodate you.”

  “T-thank you.” If she was more like Shelly she would have used her height and power to make the woman very uncomfortable but she had been raised better than that. She knew that the woman was only doing her job and if she were indeed too tall then it would be best that she didn’t go on the ride. The last thing she wanted was to suffer some kind of horrific injury that would end her career as an agent. She looked towards Bobby who had also been looking forward to the ride. She tried to hide her disappointment as she faced him. “If you still wanna go on it I don’t mind waiting.”

  Under normal circumstances he would have said yes but he remembered that he was supposed to keep her as happy as he could. If he went on the ride after she had been refused entry it would make her feel more out of place and that was one thing he wouldn’t let happen. He just held onto her large hand and looked into her sad eyes.

  “It’s alright Jessica I can go on it next time,” said Bobby trying to sound as kind as possible. “Besides I already went on it a few days ago.”

  He saw Jessica’s disappointment melt away as her smile returned. She thought that at least now she didn’t have to worry about putting her new giant stuffed toy down where it could be stolen or lost. Although she was a little old to be having stuffed toys she didn’t care all that much, as long as she could remember she always loved things that were cute and fluffy.

  As they walked away from the ride Jessica noticed something that lit her face up completely. After the short walk she saw another ride but this one was similar to a Tunnel Of Love ride but instead of being a boat over water it was a cart on a track. She always wanted to go on a ride like this but she had never had anyone to ride it with. This time was different however, she had Bobby with her and she thought that it would be very fitting for them to ride this Tunnel Of Love. It might have been a little cliché but she always enjoyed the classics.

  “Look Bobby a Tunnel Of Love ride,” said Jessica with glee in her voice. She grasped onto his arm and looked down at him. She made sure that she wasn’t hurting him but he still felt a little intimidated but the more time he spent with her the more that he felt comfortable with her. It seemed that her good nature was rubbing off on him and he began to feel a little guilty. “Come on let’s ride it before they tell me I’m too tall for this one as well.”

  “I don’t think this one has a height restriction like the others,” replied Bobby trying to be genuinely nice to her.

  The line for this ride was almost non-existent so all they had to do was walk to the actual cart itself and step in. The operator did not stop Jessica this time but inside the cart itself there wasn’t much leg room for her and this time there was no way that it could be adjusted. She would just have to endure it but as long as she was with Bobby she didn’t care. As long as he was by her side she didn’t care how uncomfortable she was. The cart itself had specially cushioned so that the occupants would have comfort as they sat in the cart for the ride. The ride wasn’t like a roller-coaster in the sense of it travelling fast and going through loops. It was a slow ride where excitement was not the main objective. Instead it was to create an atmosphere of love.

  As the cart slowly began to move Jessica saw a large wooden door open in front of them. The cart travelled slowly on the rail and as soon as it was through the door it closed behind them and they could hear soft lovely music coming from all around. Bobby didn’t really want to go on the ride but when he saw Jessica leaning onto his shoulder he knew that she was enjoying it a lot more than he ever could. For her she had always dreamed about going on a Tunnel Of Love ride with Bobby and now that it was actually happening she wanted to savour every moment.

  The ride itself would be considered very cheesy as they saw a lot of love hearts and loving couples from various stages of Home’s history before much of the technology they relied on was even created. There was one display that was very similar to the Roman age from Earth and another that would be classed as being modern day. There were even a couple of displays that showed homosexual couples since it was more accepted here then it was on Earth. Every second was almost like torture for Bobby but for Jessica she was in heaven. She seemed to forget everything that had happened to her over the last few days. All she had her mind on was the here and now and she couldn’t be happier.

  The ride lasted for about five minutes and as soon as it was over Bobby breathed a sigh of relief but as they stepped out of the cart he could see Jessica jumping in excitement as if she were a little girl. He dreaded what was going to happen next but he just had to remember Shelly’s plan. He was feeling a little uneasy going through with it now; he was becoming more attracted to her and not because of her new body. He felt a warmth when he was with her and her personality was beginning to win him over. He could see all the different ways that she was better than Shelly but his fear of his girlfriend outweighed any attraction he felt to Jessica.

  “Let’s go on that again,” said Jessica as if she were a small child. She had gotten herself very excited and she was close to actually jumping up and down. Bobby had to basically keep his hand on her shoulder to try and calm her down.

  “Maybe later Jessica,” replied Bobby as he looked towards a particular tent that wasn’t too far away from where they were standing. It was very important that he took her in there but he wanted to make it seem that there wasn’t going to be a problem. “Why don’t we go in there and you know.” He pointed towards the tent and it only took a moment for Jessica to get the hint.

  “Oh right.” She smiled and winked at him. She couldn’t believe that she was about to make out with him but if he pushed for sex she would draw the line there.

  Bobby took Jessica’s hand and led her to the tent. No one really noticed them sneak in but three girls of importance did witness what had happened. Their ringleader was Shelly and as soon as she saw Jessica enter the tent a huge evil grin appeared on her face. She whispered an instruction to one of the other girls and it seemed that their plan was going to go without a hitch.

  The inside of the tent was relatively small and had been reserved for a show that was supposed to have taken place. Unfortunately the show’s star attraction had received and injury so they had to cancel the show until he recovered. This was good news however for Jessica and Bobby because it meant that the tent was completely free and that there was not another living soul inside. Bobby was feeling a little nervous as well, he was having doubts over his part in Shelly’s plan and he was actually coming around to liking the seemingly gentle giantess.

  “So here we are Jessica,” said Bobby once again rubbing the back of his head. “Maybe we should…”

  Before he could say another word he felt Jessica’s long arms wrap around him and he felt himself lift off the ground as she picked him up and planted her lips onto his. This had caught him completely be surprise but instead of feeling terrified he couldn’t help but feel attraction. Her lips were warm and soft and he could feel the firmness of her breasts. Although he was trapped in her strong grip and the fact that his feet were almost a foot off the ground he did not feel any pain or grief, instead he felt soft in her arms and he felt himself receive another erection. This time Jessica didn’t seem to notice, her mind was entirely focused on the man in her arms. If she had been asked a month ago whether she would be doing anything like this the answer would have been no but she had changed so much over the last few days that she was truly excited for the future. For these few moments seemed to be the happiest she could ever remember. But unfortunately it did not last long.

  The next thing Jessica felt was ice cold water pour over her. The sudden shock caused her to drop Bobby and he hit the ground hard. Her moment of happiness seemed to be turning into one of sheer grief as she saw that the culprits were Shelly and the two other popular girls who were amongst her BFFs. Shelly was holding the bucket and she was laughing as if she had just heard the funniest joke ever created.

  “Oh look if it isn’t little Jessica Snape and she’s all washed up,” laughed Shelly as the other two girls grabbed a hold of Jessica’s arms. With a nod of her head the other girls forced their towering captive down to her knees and Jessica was too depressed and surprised to even resist. “Do you really think you had a chance with my boyfriend?”

  “W-what?” replied Jessica as she watched Bobby scurry onto his feet. He had gotten a little wet as well but nowhere near as wet as she was. Unlike the others he was not laughing or even seemed happy. He also seemed to be saddened due to his part in the scheme. “Bobby how could you?” She had never felt more betrayed in her life, she thought that he genuinely liked her and his betrayal had rocked her core.

  “I’m sorry Jessica,” said Bobby with disgust in himself.

  “Don’t you dare speak to him!” shouted Shelly as she grabbed Jessica’s wet hair and pulled it so that she was looking directly at her tormentor. “You think that now you’re pretty that boys would just wanna go out with you. No matter how much you change you will always be the same pathetic little Jessica who had a mountain range on her face.” She then slapped Jessica straight across the cheek leaving a large red mark. She could see Jessica start to cry and it was ruining the makeup that Alicia had taken such care in applying. “Oh is little Jessica about to cry? Oh boo hoo hoo.” Her evil grin continued to shine. “If you think you’re sorry now just you wait.”

  “Why are you doing this to me?” cried Jessica. Her world was crumbling around her and she was sobbing uncontrollably. “What did I ever do to you?”

  “It’s you that really gets me under my skin.” She was beginning to look annoyed and although Jessica was putting up a small amount of struggle she could not break the hold that the other two girls had on her arms. “You always act as if you’re better than me, with that little goody, goody two shoes personality of yours.” She then grabbed the bottom of Jessica’s collar. “You like your new body so much let everyone see it then.”

  With one powerful tug Shelly ripped Jessica’s new dress causing a huge tear revealing from her chest all the way down to her bellybutton. She was still wearing a bra so at least her breasts weren’t exposed but the humiliation was still absolute. Jessica could hear the girls laughing and all that went through her mind was that her life had been ruined by her old bully Shelly. She did not notice that Bobby had left the tent not wanting to see what Shelly was doing. Unlike the rest of them he had a conscience and had truly enjoyed his date with Jessica, but now he would have to live with what had happened this very night. If things had gone differently he could see himself having an actual relationship with her despite their height and strength differences but now he thought that the golden opportunity was lost to him forever.

  As the girls continued to laugh at Jessica she continued to sob but for one of the very few moments of her life she began to feel angry. She felt a sense of rage that she never even knew existed and it seemed to start a chain reaction. With one movement of her arms she was able to release herself from the popular girls’ grip and send them flying out of the tent. Shelly saw what had happened and began to step back in fear.

  Jessica would have taken the opportunity to get back up to her feet but a sharp and disturbing pain overtook her body and she remained on her knees screaming out in agony. She feared about what was happening to her and as she looked at her hand to her dismay she saw that it was growing bigger.

  “No not again!”