- Text Size +

  All Jessica could do was stare at herself in the mirror, she was completely shocked at the woman staring back at her. Mere minutes earlier she had been a small geeky girl but now she was a big breasted Amazonian woman. She walked closer to the mirror but with each step she took she thought that she was going to collapse. Her legs were still weak after her growth spurt and it was like a baby gazelle trying to walk for the first time. With each step her legs would shake a little under her weight and each time she had to hold onto something so that she didn’t collapse.

  When she was close enough to the mirror she noticed that the top of her head was above it and all she could see of her face was from her mouth down. The first she looked at were the huge breasts that had just grown out of her body. She cupped them with both of her hands and she noticed how soft and firm they were. She lifted them up and down a couple of times just to make sure that they were actually hers. She then squeezed the nipple on her right breast and suddenly she felt a sharp pain but the pain subsided as soon as she stopped squeezing. Each of her breasts was almost the size of a normal persons head although not quite as big as her own. They were not sagging at all and they stood strong and firm.

  The next thing she looked at was her now super long legs. They had grown considerably more than the rest of her body, beforehand her legs had been relatively short but now they made up more than half of her overall height. She felt like she was on stilts and when she rubbed her legs she noticed that she couldn’t feel any hair at all. She had not shaved her legs for a few days but even so she could not find a single hair.

  As she looked at her hands she saw how long and feminine they looked she almost cried some tears of joy. She never considered having manlike hands before but now she could definitely tell that they belonged to a woman. Her finger nails had also changed and they looked like they had just received a pedicure. The only thing she thought was abnormal about them were their sheer length.

  She also noticed just how long her hair had gotten. Before it had been short and straight but now it was long and flowing. She ran her long fingers through

  When Jessica looked down to see her feet she saw that her breasts were blocking her view. She had to raise her right foot out so that she could actually see her foot. She was amazed to see just how big it looked now. She had always considered herself to have small feet but now they looked enormous. They had grown considerably so that they could balance her now tall lean body. She guessed that her feet were even bigger than her father’s by a fair few sizes. She noticed how long her toes were and she wiggled them just to be sure that she wasn’t just imagining them.

  She also felt her stomach and her new buttocks and she was surprised that she couldn’t find an ounce of fat on her entire body, she wasn’t sure but as she felt herself she thought that she could feel some muscle every now and again. The last thing she examined was her private parts. She slowly pulled her panties down slightly so that she could see her private parts in the mirror. She was shocked to see how bushy her pubic hair was right now. She even patted it and stroked the hair before pulling her panties up with some difficulty.

  Jessica’s growth spurt had turned her from a five foot shrimp up to an inch shy off seven foot bombshell. Everything about her was completely different; any modelling agency would likely tell her that her body was perfect besides the extreme height. Everything now also looked alien to her, she was used to having to reach for practically everything now she would have no problem grabbing them. She would also have to duck under almost every door and in a few rooms she would have to keep an eye out for anything hanging too low.

  Alicia had been sitting on the sofa for several minutes waiting for Jessica to return. She was beginning to become concerned because she knew that it wouldn’t take this long to take a few pills. After everything that had happened to Jessica today she was concerned that she had done something terrible to herself. She knew that Jessica was not that type of girl but she never knew what truly went through someone’s mind when their dreams were left in tatter. She took her headphones off and walked to her own bathroom, it only took her seconds to reach the door and she wasn’t surprised to see that it was closed. She tried to hear if Jessica was doing inside but she couldn’t hear anything so she gently knocked on the door.

  “Hey Jess you alright in there?” asked Alicia.

  Almost instantly Jessica looked towards the door. After everything that had happened to her she had forgotten that Alicia was still here. She took a couple of awkward steps towards the door and she still marvelled on how small the door looked. It reminded her of a door she had seen for a playhouse especially for young children.

   “I’m fine A…” replied Jessica before quickly stopping herself. Her voice had also changed when she transformed. No longer did it sound quiet and meek, now it sounded more womanly and dare she say sexier. She couldn’t believe that she had just heard her own voice, now she truly felt like she was in someone else’s body rather than her own.

  “Wait a minute who’s in there?” She had not recognised Jessica’s new voice and she thought that someone else had gotten into her bedroom. “What have you done with my friend?”

  “Don’t come in!”

  Alicia ignored Jessica’s pleas and quickly opened the door; Jessica had been too weak to get to the door in time. Alicia looked up at amazement at the super tall topless woman standing in front of her. She didn’t know whether to be in awe or to be terrified, she had never seen a woman as tall as her in her entire life. She didn’t recognise the Amazon woman standing in front of her as her best friend Jessica. She thought that she was an intruder who had broken into her home.

  “What the hell have you done with Jessica!” shouted Alicia bringing her fists up as if she were about to have a fight.

  “Alicia it’s me Jessica,” replied Jessica taking a couple of steps back and waving her hands to show that there was a mistake.

  “H-how do you know my name?” It began to dawn on her just exactly what had happened here. She looked down to the ground and saw the torn fabrics that had once been her best friend’s clothing. She slowly took a couple of steps back and looked up into the woman’s face. She could hardly recognise her as her friend but she could see it in her face. Although all the zits were gone she could see the kindness that she always saw when she looked at her friend. “J-Jess is that you?”

  “Yes it’s me.” She gave out a sigh as she looked down at Alicia. All her life she had to look up to her best friend but now she was having to look down. The height difference had been reversed, before Jessica had been around a foot shorter than Alicia but now she was at least a foot taller.

  “W-what happened to you?” She was still in disbelief that her friend was now this tall bombshell standing in front of her. She could help but stare at her body and she couldn’t believe just how large everything looked. Alicia had thought that she had looked pretty but she admitted that she had nothing on Jessica now.

  “I don’t know, one minute I was had a headache and the next minute all this happened.” She took a few steps closer to her friend and with each step she had her footing a little better. “I said I wanted to be different but this isn’t want I meant.”

  “I really think we need to call your Dad, he’ll know what to do.” She said this more out of wishful thinking than absolutely knowing. This was certainly one of the last things she had expected to see today but she couldn’t help but feel sorry for Jessica. She had known about her shyness and this would do little to help.

  “Maybe but first do you have anything I can wear?” She looked down at the remnants of her clothes. “My clothes don’t seem to fit me anymore.”

  “W-wait there just one second.”

  Alicia ran out of the bathroom not exactly sure about what was happening but her immediate problem was finding something for her colossal friend to wear. She knew that none of her family owned any clothes that could remotely fit Jessica but then she had an idea. She went into the spare bedroom and took out an old bed sheet from underneath the bed and she held it out examining it for any dirt. To her relief he sheet didn’t seem to be dirty and it seemed to be large enough for Jessica. Without giving it a second thought she ran back to the bathroom and gave Jessica the bed sheet. She watched as her friend wrapped the sheet around herself until it fitted like a toga. Part of the sheet went over her one shoulder and the rest covered her body all the way down to her knees.

  “How do I look?” asked Jessica with some concern.

  Alicia studied Jessica’s body and she was still in amazement. Jessica looked like a Greek Goddess and it almost seemed that she was a statue that had come to life. Her breasts had been covered but her nipples could be seen under the sheet, they weren’t obvious but they were definitely there. Alicia was also beginning to get a neck strain from having to look up at Jessica but this was probably more out of shock rather than actually looking up to her.

  “You look fine Jess,” replied Alicia trying to hide her surprise. But then she heard a loud groaning noise and she saw Jessica place one of her large hands on her belly. “You’re not about to grow again are you?”

  “N-no I don’t think so,” answered Jessica with very little confidence. “But I’m absolutely starving.” She had been trying to look down at her flat belly but her breasts had blocked her view again. “You don’t happen to have anything to eat do you?”

  “I think there’s some food in the kitchen you can have but I can see why you’re so hungry. You’ve just grown like two feet of course you’re gonna be hungry.”

   A few minutes later Jessica was sitting at a table in the kitchen eating a large bowl of food that was in front of her. When she had left the bathroom she forgot just how tall she was and struck her head on the doorframe leaving a large bruise on her forehead. It had been quite painful for her but she had completely ignored it. All she could think about doing was eating the food that was in front of her. She didn’t particularly like the food that she was eating but she needed it so badly that she didn’t care about the taste. But before she knew it the bowl was completely empty and she still wanted more food. She wasn’t being greedy but her body needed the food urgently. It had burned off a lot of calories during her growth spurt and desperately needed to gain more. Also during the walk to the kitchen Jessica had to constantly grab onto things to keep her balance. Her legs hadn’t quite gotten used to the change and were still weak.

  While Jessica had been eating Alicia was in the other room desperately trying to get into contact with David. She went to her personal communicator that was the same one she had used earlier to talk to Jessica but unfortunately this time the results were less than satisfactory. When her call did get through David was too busy with his work to answer her. She remembered Jessica telling her that when her father was deep in his work he would shut most things out and that included most calls. Unless they were directly to his personal communicator he would not answer and unfortunately Alicia didn’t have the right number to call. She kept going through to the answering service and although she left a couple of messages she doubt that David would hear them anytime soon.

  With no other options Alicia decided to go back into the kitchen where Jessica had finished eating. The rumbling of her stomach was still very loud and it was obvious to both girls that she needed more food. Jessica looked over to Alicia with an innocent smile and her friend knew what was coming. The bowl in front of Jessica was completely empty although it had enough food to easily feed two people.

  “I’m sorry to ask but do you have anything else?” asked Jessica trying to be as polite as possible. “I’m still famished.”

  “I-I think there might be something else you can have,” replied Alicia. She began to think and she knew that she needed to feed Jessica something that had more calories. She knew that her parents would not be too happy giving their food away but this was a very unusual circumstance.

  A couple of minutes later Alicia had given Jessica a huge bowl of porridge like oats and almost as soon she had placed it on the table Jessica picked it up and began to swallow its contents. She didn’t use a spoon at all, all she did was bring the bowl to her lips and gulp down the contents. The porridge was extremely hot but she took no notice of the heat, all she cared about was eating it as fast as she could.

  Alicia realised that it would take Jessica only seconds to eat the porridge so she quickly began to get more food out for her extremely hungry friend. She did not have time to think about exactly what she was giving her friend; she was just grabbing anything that was edible and giving it to Jessica. Practically as soon as the food was placed in front of her Jessica would devour it in seconds.

  After half an hour there was no food left in the kitchen and Alicia was worried in case Jessica was still hungry. She watched as her super tall friend stretched her arms before putting her hand on her stomach again. She was afraid that Jessica was going to demand more food but instead she gave out an earth shattering belch. It was so loud that Alicia had to cover her eyes and Jessica blushed when it had finished. She had never done anything like that before and she was embarrassed.

  “Excuse me,” said Jessica meekly. She continued to rub her stomach and she seemed to be satisfied at last. “I think that just hit the spot, but maybe there might be room for dessert.”

  “There is no dessert Jessica,” replied Alicia in disbelief. “You’ve eaten all the food in the house.” She held the large bowl that had once held the mountain of popcorn. “There’s not even any popcorn left for the movies.”

  “Oh I’m so sorry.” She looked around and saw indeed that there was no food. She had been so busy satisfying her hunger she had neglected to see just where Alicia was getting the food from. She felt guilty that she had eaten everything and tried to give Alicia an apologetic smile. “I’ll pay back for all this I swear.”

  “But you don’t have a job yet.”

  “Actually I think I do. It looks like the Jones serum has finally worked so the company has no choice but to make me an agent.”

  “And what your powers are to be a big breasted, freakishly tall stunner?”

  “Maybe but it could have been worse.” She broke a smile. ”I could have been even shorter and uglier if that was even possible.” She slowly stood up from her seat but when she had straightened herself both girls heard a low snapping sound and Jessica’s smile quickly disappeared.

  “What was that?”

  “Those were my panties.” Alicia looked down and saw what was left of Jessica’s panties float down to the ground. They had snapped apart and it seemed that they too had buckled under the pressure of her larger body. But Jessica herself stretched her arms up and very quickly her hands hit the ceiling. She had not fully come to terms just how tall she had become and she quickly brought her hands down. Luckily there was no damage to the ceiling. “I’m sorry I guess I don’t know my own height.”

  “I think it’s best you sit down for a minute.” She knew that this was a stupid idea but at this point in time it was all she had. Dealing with a close to seven foot woman was something that she had no experience in especially since the woman had been five feet tall less than an hour ago. But she watched her giant best friend yawn and stretch her back.

  “More like a lie down is what I need.” She yawned again but this one was longer and louder. “I’m exhausted.”

  Alicia began to think again but unfortunately she was not a smart as she would like to be. She had never achieved much academically, whenever she had schoolwork that she needed help with she would turn to Jessica for help. Unfortunately this time around it was Jessica herself who was the problem. She didn’t know exactly what to do with this colossus standing in front of her. But eventually she did come up with an idea, she knew that Jessica was very tired and if she were able to get her to sleep at least it gave her time to contact her father without having to worry about her eating anymore.

  “You should take a nap,” said Alicia. “You know what they say, Growing Girls Need Their Sleep and after your little growth spurt you’re gonna need a lot of sleep. There’s a spare bed if you wanna use that. I don’t exactly want you walking around outside wearing a bed sheet. You never know how’s lurking around.”

  “Oh you don’t need to worry about me,” replied Jessica with a big grin. “I’m a big girl now I think I can take care of myself.”

  “That may be true but you saw yourself earlier. You couldn’t take two steps without almost falling over. You should at least stay here until I can get in touch with your dad.”

  Ok maybe you’re right.” She had to concede defeat but she didn’t mind too much. The fact that she had grown did terrify her but it also excited her. The short and ugly Jessica was gone forever and now there was a tall and beautiful copy of herself. She was at least thankful that her acne was gone. “You always seem to be right, sometimes I wonder what I’d do without you.”

  “Well right now you’d be normal.” She paused for a moment. “It was me that convinced you to go with your dreams. I should have told you to be a scientist like your Dad. I can’t help but feel that this is all my fault.”

  “Don’t think like that.” She took a step closer to her friend but this time legs were strong enough to support her weight. “The decision was mine and mine alone. Any guilt you feel is misplaced, if anything I should be the one feeling guilty. I’ve come into your home, eaten all your food and more or less stripped naked in front of you.” She took another step towards her and although she was very fatigued she made sure that she didn’t collapse on Alicia. “You’re the greatest friend I could ever hope for. And now if anyone’s giving you a problem I can protect you.”

  By now Jessica had walked right in front of Alicia and the two embraced in a hug but it felt very awkward for both of them. Whenever they had hugged before Alicia had been the taller of the two but now Jessica was head and shoulders above her. Jessica’s breasts were also a bit of an issue, they were pressing into Alicia’s face so Jessica had to bend down so that she didn’t smoother her friend. It felt strange for Jessica as well because to her it felt like she was hugging a young child and not her best friend who had earlier been almost a foot taller than her. Despite the awkwardness both girls did not feel any fear or embarrassment. Instead Alicia found herself feeling warm and safe in the arms of Jessica. She looked up to her and saw the true gentle giantess that she was. Also during the hug she was feeling Jessica’s now long and flowing hair. It felt silky and strong and she knew that most women would kill to have such texture in their hair.

  After close to a minute the two broke off the hug and both girls smiled at each other. Alicia couldn’t quite get over Jessica’s change but despite the change of appearance she knew that the sweet and gentle person that was her best friend remained inside. She thought that her inner beauty had finally risen to the surface now making her beautiful both inside and out. She didn’t know if this happened to everyone who was exposed to the Jones serum or if Jessica was just lucky.

  “That was different,” said Alicia slowly.

  “I think you’ll get used to it,” replied Jessica. “And as you already know I’m a hugger and as long as we’re still friends you’ll be getting plenty more.” She yawned again but this time she was truly tired. She could hardly keep her eyes open and the last thing she wanted to do was collapse. “I think this jolly giant needs to hit the sack and fast.”

  Alicia led her giant friend to the spare bedroom but this time Jessica remembered to duck under the doors. Her head was still a little painful after the impact earlier but she didn’t notice that it was beginning to heal. It wasn’t healing instantly but much faster than it would have normally. She would soon come to learn more about her new and incredible body. She was only just beginning to tap into her potential.

  The room itself was a little bland but since it was rarely used not many people minded. For Jessica she just wanted to get to bed but she noticed that the bed itself looked a little small. It was made for someone of average height and did not seem to accommodate her new size. As she lay down on the bed her feet were hanging over the side and her head was hitting the headboard. The bed also groaned as it felt her weight press down on it. Jessica was not overweight in anyway but with her new size she was naturally much heavier than she had been before.

  At first she was lying down but then she sat herself up and looked at Alicia who was standing right next to her. This was the only way that Alicia would be able to look down at Jessica. It still felt funny that her friend had grown so much in such a short amount of time, one thing that did frighten her was that Jessica was going to grow even bigger. She was no scientist but she thought that it was a good possibility. The Jones serum was notoriously unpredictable so the potential was always there.

  ”Strange,” said Jessica as she finished sitting herself up and putting her feet back on the ground. “This bed is much smaller than I remember.” She tried to giggle as if she was making a joke but she had tried to put on a brave face to hide away her terror. The change had left her shaken inside and she had no idea what she was going to do.

  “I don’t think it was made for someone like you in mind,” replied Alicia also trying to make a joke. She looked down and saw Jessica’s feet compared to hers. She had always considered her feet to be quite large but they looked tiny in comparison to Jessica’s. “Just before you go to sleep I still need to contact your Dad but he’s not picking up.”

  “That’s my Daddy for you, always busy.” She then sighed, she knew why her father emerged himself into his work and she hoped that one day he would fall out of the circle. “Call his private number, he’ll pick up then I know it.” Jessica began to tell Alicia a long series of numbers that would directly communicate with David. There were so many numbers that Alicia had to write them down on paper. There were around twenty digits and it would have been extremely difficult for anyone to remember them. When she had finished she yawned and stretched herself again. “I don’t think I’ve ever been this tired in my life. I could fall asleep at any moment.”

  “Then you better get to sleep Jess. Hopefully you’ll Dad will know what to do when you wake up.” She wasn’t sure if David would know exactly what to do but having some hope was better than having no hope at all.” She went to walk out but Jessica quickly got up to her feet and put her large hand on Alicia’s shoulder.

  “Just one more thing before you go.” She then bent down and gave her best friend an innocent kiss on the cheek. Alicia had not expected this but she did enjoy it, she had felt Jessica’s kisses before but this one was different. Her lips were very warm and extremely soft and felt her feeling good inside. “Thank you for everything.”

  “E-er no problem Jess. You would have done the same for me right?”

  “Of course what are friends for?”

  There was enough time for one more quick hug before Alicia left the room and Jessica got back into bed. She lay down straight and her enormous feet were dangling at the end of the bed. She pulled the quilt cover over herself and again it was a little too small for her but she tried to make due.

  Almost as soon as Jessica’s head hit the pillow she drifted into a deep sleep. All her excitement and fear had melted away and all that was left was the sweet woman inside. After several minutes Alicia returned to the room and saw that Jessica was asleep. She thought that Jessica looked cute while she was asleep and she made sure that she was as quiet as possible, she didn’t want to awaken the sleeping giantess. Alicia had called David and he was on his way over but Jessica would soon have a rude awakening.