- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If this story gets positive reception, I will continue it. Enjoy!

Chapter One

 

It was a warm spring day. While everyone else was at school, Haley stayed home to play Xbox. She wasn’t skipping school, she felt sick to her stomach. She was bothered by constant cramps throughout her slumber last night. At first she assumed it was her period, but the cramping hurt too bad to be her period. This was Haley’s fifth absence of the semester. It was her senior year of high school, and she couldn’t wait to finish. She wasn’t usually addicted to games, but this game was an exception. Grand Theft Auto was her favorite game. She would spend hours running over people and killing hookers. In school, she was the quiet girl. No one really paid attention to her. She didn’t have a boyfriend. She had small boobs and a decent ass. She had one boyfriend her freshman year, but she hadn’t dated since he cheated on her with Kasey Morrison.

            Kasey Morrison was one of the most popular girls in school. She had long blonde hair and a great ass. Haley hated her with a passion. It wasn’t just because she was the girl her boyfriend cheated on her with. She hated the way Kasey talked. She hated the people she hung out with. Most especially, Haley hated how she had been with almost every guy. Haley tried to befriend a guy she liked in her junior year, but before she could, Kasey filled him with lies and turned him against her. Kasey was the reason Haley couldn’t make friends in high school. She knew she would do something about it one day, but right now she was focused on her game. It was the only thing that could get her mind off of school. Every day, Haley came home and played Xbox. She never had friends to hang out with.

            As Haley played, she started to feel the cramps again. They were worse than the night before. Her body started to feel hot. She was sweating heavily. Was she really that into her game? Or did she have a fever? She stopped playing to go get a granola bar. When she came back, she noticed the TV was a little more level to her. Usually, she had to look up at the TV. Now, she was almost looking straight at it. The straps of her bra suddenly felt tighter than usual. The realization kicked in quickly. There was something terribly wrong, but she didn’t know what it was yet. Her loose t-shirt became tight, and her already tight skinny jeans were even tighter. In fact, her jeans were so tight, they had to be cutting off blood flow. She looked down to see the tips of her toes busting through her socks. The pain was getting worse. The straps of her bra was getting even tighter.

            In a matter of seconds, her bra straps snapped. She took off the broken bra and threw it on the floor. She put her hands to her breasts that were now enormous. She was a 34B before, but now she had to be at least a DD. In addition to bigger breasts, Haley now had longer red hair.  A warm sensation circulated through her body. It aroused her to the point where her huge nipples were now erect. She started to take off her ripped skinny jeans in a sudden panic. It wasn’t long before her panties started to tear as well. Her shirt started to ride up towards her breasts. Right as her shirt tore into pieces, Haley’s head hit the eight foot ceiling. She tried to bend over to give herself more room to grow, but the sensation was too strong. She put her hand up to the ceiling to try to keep herself inside, but it was no use.

            Haley felt fear and pleasure at the same time. Haley was aftaid she would outgrow her small one story house, but she was pleasured at the same time by her growth. She felt very wet, and she was hornier than ever. She braced herself to go through the ceiling. The roofing and tiles from the ceiling fell around her as her head burst through. In a moment, she saw the houses surrounding hers. The growth finally stopped when the roof of her house reached her shoulders. When she stood up, her small house barely came to her knees. She took a step outside of her house. More debris from the roof fell as she stepped onto her front lawn. She turned around and looked at the damage she caused. There was a massive gaping hole in her house. The roof would probably have to be replaced, but Haley didn’t care. Now that she was huge, she had only one thought on her mind: Kasey.

            It was around 8:30 in the morning. Haley would be in second block if she was in school by now. She started to head down the street towards her school. As she turned a corner near a fire station, a fire truck was pulling out. For a second she stood there, hoping the firefighters wouldn’t put their lights on. Instead, the firefighters screamed in terror and fled towards the fire station. Haley stepped over the fire truck and continued walking. As she moved, she noticed she made a loud booming noise with every footstep. Some people came outside to see what was going on. Many drivers stopped where they were and abandoned their vehicles. Haley was ultra careful not to step on any cars or people. She didn’t want to attract too much attention yet. She stepped onto a bridge her bus had to cross to get to school. In the distance, she could hear police sirens.

            “Shit!” she thought. The firefighters must have alerted the cops. A swarm of four police cars were speeding towards her. She should have thought her plan through better. She had crossed the bridge and stopped right near the police station. The police pulled up to her 25 feet away and drew their guns. “Stay where you are or we will open fire!” one of the cops said. “What am I doing wrong, officer?” replied Haley, “I can’t be a giant?” “You are a danger to society!” the cop replied. Haley knew she was out of options and that she would have to surrender, but she could only think of one thing she wanted to do with her power. Now that she was a giant monster, she wanted to crush Kasey. She could finally destroy the cause of her problems for the past four years. In a split second decision, Haley ran for the police station.

            Without hesitation, the cops opened fire. The bullets that hit her felt like beestings, but they really didn’t hurt that bad. She ran through a line of parked police cars and jumped over a small fence. Her impact left a small crater in the road as she hit the ground. When she turned into her driveway, she tripped over a school bus. The windows shattered as the heavy bus tipped over. Thinking quickly, she pushed it to the middle of the street to make a roadblock. The bus was still heavy, but she could still move it. She ran into the school parking lot to think of a way to infiltrate the school. She found a small car and picked it up with two hands. She brought it to an entrance in the back of the school. She barreled the car through the double doored entrance. The doors flew off the hinges as glass shards flew.

            Haley got on her hands and knees and crawled inside the school. The school security guard stepped outside his office with his gun drawn. Before he could fire a shot, Haley picked him up like a human doll. She suddenly felt horny.  With a sudden movement, she brought the cop up to her dripping wet pussy. She repeatedly thrust him in and out. It brought her an enormous amount of pleasure. She was so pleasured that she accidentally tore the cop in half. She threw the torn bloody halves of him against the wall, leaving a massive bloodstain. She took a quick look around. She saw the principal run for an exit on the other side of the hallway. She quickly chased him down the hallway on her hands and knees. He almost reached the door, but her enormous hand threw him against the wall. He was out cold, and possibly dead.

            Desperate to finish being pleasured, Haley grabbed his limp body and laid down on the floor. Within seconds, Haley’s aggressive masturbation tore the principal in half. She threw the remains of his body on the ground in frustration. She began to crawl upstairs. The entrance upstairs was too small for her massive body. She punched a bigger hole through the wall with her enormous strength in order for her to fit through. Haley prowled around upstairs in the B-wing of the building while looking for prey. Suddenly, she heard a voice on the intercom. “Attention all staff and students, we are going into lockdown. This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill.” Haley’s frustration started to grow. She crawled towards the guidance office. With her leg raised, she kicked a massive hole through the wall.

            Haley reached her hand into the office and reached behind the secretary’s desk. She found the secretary’s headless body. It had been crushed by the debris from her powerful kick. Hayley crawled into the office and put another hole in the wall behind the secretary’s office. A guidance counselor hid behind his desk in fear. She swept him up with her enormous hand. “Please don’t kill me!” he pleaded. It was already too late. She stuffed him in her open vagina and closed her legs. His blood  oozed from her vagina within seconds. She crawled back to an open area in the B-wing and shouted in a loud booming voice; “IF KASEY MORRISON DOESN’T COME OUT RIGHT NOW, I WILL LEVEL THIS ENTIRE BUILDING.” A few classrooms away, Kasey Morrison felt a warm sensation circulate through her body.

 

                                                            To be continued?