[Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

In this direct sequel to Lucretia's Night Out, Lucy and her shrunken boyfriend Sam must deal with the aftermath of the previous evening, as well as new challenges presented by Lucy's power.


Rated: X
Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Mature (40-49), Couples , Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Lucretia's Night Out
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 9418 Read: 60420
Published: April 05 2014 Updated: August 12 2014
Story Notes:

Thank you to those of you who've read, commented on, and enjoyed the first Lucretia's Night Out story! If you're just joining us now, please read the aforementioned story before diving into this one.

While the original Lucretia's Night Out was a completed commission that I'd re-edited before sharing here, this sequel is still ongoing and will be updated as I complete chapters.  As such, your feedback is very valuable to me and will be considered as I develop the story further.

Thanks for reading the Lucretia's Night Out series, and I hope that you enjoy this new story!

1. Early Risers by smuttymcsmutpants [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (1070 words)

The morning after the previous story's events, Sam wakes up still on his girlfriend's body and tries to sort out his feelings about Lucy and what he had just gone through.  His uneasy peace is quickly disturbed by an oblivious intruder.

Genuine giantess interaction is at a minimum in this chapter.

2. Journey to the Centre of Lucretia by smuttymcsmutpants [Reviews - 0] (1181 words)
With Sam trapped underneath her tongue and Tom offering her a good morning shag, Lucy reflects on the events of the previous evening and how it feels for her to have a tiny boyfriend.


3. Digging in the Dirt by smuttymcsmutpants [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (1416 words)

Upon thinking back to the night before, Lucy has found herself more interested in Sam's new size and her control over him than she'd anticipated.  After declining Tom's proposal, she heads back home with Sam riding in her ear.

Due to a lack of ear-related giantess content, I thought it might be interesting to experiment a bit with that in this chapter.  So long as I'm using the "Body Exploration" tag, I might as well milk it for all its worth!

4. Insignificant Other by smuttymcsmutpants [Reviews - 1] (1811 words)

Lucy and Sam finally vent their fears and frustrations about how their relationships has been, the previous night, and where they're going.

Not a whole lot of interaction here, but plenty of dialogue and some teasers thrown in.

5. Daughter of Eve by smuttymcsmutpants [Reviews - 0] (1664 words)

Lucy's made up with Sam, but a second giantess has just walked into the house!

After a few chapters of less conventional interactions, we're briefly revisiting some more *ahem* familiar material.

6. A Woman's Perspective by smuttymcsmutpants [Reviews - 0] (1317 words)

As Sam tries to escape Eve's toe cleavage, we focus this chapter on Lucy and her plan to save her tiny boyfriend.

7. Spring in Eve's Step by smuttymcsmutpants [Reviews - 0] (959 words)
Sorry for the long delay, but after a few false starts I'm back with more updates for this series! I've got some ideas for where to take things from here, but as always, feedback, suggestions, and ideas are always welcome in the comment sections!

Without further adieu, let's get back to how Sam is faring against Lucy's morher's foot...