- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


The girls chatted and giggled as they moved about the kitchen, talking about what they had planned for the evening, what they expected Ash would want to do and when Emma thought she might make an appearance. They helped themselves to glasses and drinks, taking a few plates from the cupboards and setting them on the sides as they relaxed and talked. Chrissy simply waited in the doorway not wanting to step into the kitchen and onto the cold lino flooring, while Leanne let her feet lay flat on the ground, her toes flexing and scrunching, enjoying the contrasting feeling of her feet cooling down after being encased in heels the whole morning.

Emma seemed to move constantly as she made sure everyone was settled in and comfortable, selecting drinks, getting the ice cubes from the freezer and finding the fruit which had been bought to cut up into slices. It all came somewhat naturally having formerly worked in a bar and in a way it made Emma a little sentimental about her days mixing drinks as she added a slice of lemon over the rims of each glass and pushed a straw through the ice, turning and handing them in turn to Leanne and Chrissy.

“Sorry, couldn't find any umbrellas.” She said with a grin as the two girls took their drinks

“Where's the manager, I want to complain!” Leanne chided with a sly smile before sipping through her straw.

The girls giggled and Emma headed back to the freezer to put the ice cubes back, the chilly air tumbling out of the freezer making her feet cold even through her white socks making her toes wriggle almost instinctively. Closing the door again she hopped from foot to foot for a second, shivering and shuddering from the sudden change to the warm air around her.

“Brrr, cold!” Was all she mumbled before stepping back towards where she had left her drink.

Moving back across the kitchen Emma felt her foot hit something small and soft, making her give a start as she jumped back a little and looked to the floor to see what it was she had just kicked. Her eyes scanned the ground for a second, mapping along the floor to where whatever the thing was might have landed and saw what seemed to be a small pink-ish lump on the ground. She was confused and wondered what it was, her first thought being that it looked like a large wad of gum but she quickly dismissed that idea as she got closer.

The other girls also noticed what Emma was staring at, and leaned in to get their own look until suddenly it moved, its little pink limbs stretching out as it reached forwards and seemed to be trying to move or catch its bearings. Seeing the unexpected movement the girls shrieked and hopped backwards, Chrissy flapped her hands and retreated back out of the kitchen while Leanne, displaying an uncharacteristic level of agility, vaulted up onto the worktop her ass landing heavily on the counter and she sat gazing down over her knees at whatever the little pink thing was.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ashley crawled on her hands and knees out from the loose pile of shoes she had found herself in the middle of. The air was thick and musky and stung at her eyes and throat which in turn drove her on to get herself out of there. She realised it was too dangerous to remain out of sight. There was no way she could get through this alone when something as basic as her friends kicking their shoes off had nearly killed her, she needed their help but knew there was no longer any way she could just wait it out to get Emma on her own, she had to take her chances.

The voices echoed out of the kitchen now, sounding strange as though they were shouting from the opposite end of an aircraft hanger. Ash made her way out from the end of the table and stopped dead in her tracks. It was the first time she had truly witnessed the sense of scale between her and her friends and now there in front of her was Chrissy, stood in the doorway to the kitchen as she chatted with Leanne and Emma. The girl seemed to stretch for hundred of meters into the sky as Ash let her eyes slowly trail up her body, her attention first caught by the dusty bare feet swaying through the air as Chrissy adjusted her stance to lean against the door frame, one long thin sole stretching up as her foot arched up to rest on the ball and toes.

She let her eyes move up from the huge yet dainty looking feet, past the bare ankles up to the cuffs of the turned-up sky-blue jeans which hugged tight to Chrissy's milky calves then on to her toned thighs and over her small, pert bottom. She had to let her head tilt back to take in the rest of the girl's body, her mouth hanging open subconsciously in awe as she continued to stare up seeing the light airy white blouse which from Ashley's point of view left her flat, lightly toned stomach exposed as the blouse hung off of the shelf of her small firm breasts. Her bleach blonde hair hung down loose over her shoulders hiding her face, reassuring the tiny girl she could slip past the giantess and into the kitchen.

Taking a deep breath Ash steadied herself for her journey. Those dusty soles kept moving and shifting as Chrissy moved about, the speed the huge feet moved at made it impossible to guess how to dodge safely past them so Ash simply resigned herself to making a sprint of it. She made her way to the edge of the door frame, knowing that if she could just get past she could get under the edge of her kitchen cupboards and try to spot Emma. Starting her run she was fully aware of the feet which shuffled and flexed beside her but she felt she was making a good effort until suddenly there was a heavy scraping sound of flesh on carpet.

Ashley's head snapped to the side as she carried on sprinting, Chrissy was shifting herself again, this time turning to lean her back up the edge of the door frame, one foot out propping herself up while the other slid underneath her to rest against the door frame. The foot raised and the heavy scraping noise of the carpet being crushed beneath the giantess' slender toes got louder and louder, until Ashley thought she was about to be steam-rollered beneath them, giving a desperate scream and raising her hands over her head as she ran. Thankfully Chrissy's heel came into contact with the door frame above Ashley's head and the foot once again settled down to spread slightly under the girls weight as the bug-sized girl was spared from becoming another stain on that grubby sole.

As the tiny girl finally made it beneath the edge of her kitchen cupboards she panted hard, her whole body shaking with the terror of once again nearly being ended beneath one of her friends. She took a look back at the foot which stood propped against the door frame, the toes idly curling and flexing into the carpet. She saw that she was just about the size of Chrissy's big toe, barely coming a quarter of the way up the long smooth sole which stretched 3 or 4 times higher than her. She gave a gulp of fear and pulled her eyes away from the scene.

Turning to continue her journey she could see down the length of the cupboards and out across the vast sea of lino that was her kitchen floor. The hum of voices echoed all around her more as noise than anything else while her mind struggled to focus on her plan but she could pick out the differences between her friends exchanging banter. Ash was aware that the soft looking bare feet she was heading towards were those of Leanne as the slightly pudgy soles spread under the titanic girl's weight but she knew she had to get past them in order to get  down to Emma, who's lower legs she could see moving about at the far end of the kitchen.

Ashley shook nervously as she creeped down along the length of the cupboards, not taking her eyes off of the large bare feet she approached. She knew they couldn't get to her, but that spark of logic was just a distant comfort to her with the horror of nearly being smeared under Chrissy's sole so recently playing in her head. The feet flexed and the toes twitched but Leanne stayed motionless as far as Ash could tell. She heard the huge girl's voice echo down from above, saying something about being glad to cool her feet off on the cold lino and Ash would have sympathised with her were she not roughly an inch tall and currently being subjected to the radiating heat that came from those mammoth feet.

The air was thick and tainted with the scent of sweat and the leathery musk of Leanne's heel insoles. The large feet gave off such a heat that the lino immediately around them was slick with a thin band of salty condensation. Ash could practically taste those powerful looking toes as she was forced to breath in the  warm air while she crept along behind Leanne's feet, it made her notice how cold she was getting now she was out of the thick woolly fibres of the carpet and for a moment she considered warming herself by her friend flesh, but she quickly came to her senses and picked up her pace until finally she made it down to where she needed to be.

Her plan was to cross the kitchen floor to the opposite set of cupboards and continue down the kitchen, right now her path was blocked by a wall of wood which she guess was where her cupboard ended to make space for her cooker. The thought of trying to map out her own kitchen at her new size was making her dizzy and she was feeling a little sick, but a deep bang soon snapped her out of her own daze as she instinctively turned to the noise. She saw Emma moving away from the freezer and was startled as her huge friend hopped from foot to foot for a second, the deep rhythmic booming sounds rumbled through the floor.

Ashley saw her chance at catching her friend's attention at last. She stepped to the edge of the cupboard, turning to gaze almost vertically up to see if she might first be seen by Leanne. She knew Leanne hated bugs and didn't want to risk her being the one to see her scurrying across the floor, certain that it would end in nothing but a stomp of Leanne's foot and a wet meaty crunch as her tiny body would be turned to jam under the large girl's sole.

Her view point made her crane her neck high up to get a look at the titan stretching high above her. Leanne was tall anyway but now she looked simply immense. Her large calves and thick thighs rose high up to meet the hem of her short black dress, under which Ash's view caught where her large rump was barely being covered by a lace-edged pair of black panties. The dress was held in by an elastic belt around the top of her slightly wide hips and sat comfortably over her soft tummy. Almost immediately above that was the massive shelf of her breasts. Ashley couldn't even make out Leanne's round, pretty face or the girl's vibrant green eyes over the mountainous chest but she could see her fiery red hair cascading over the sides of them like a silent, static waterfall.

She took the chance that if she couldn't see Leanne's face, then Leanne couldn't see her below. Ashley made her run.

She set off at a good pace and although she anticipated a scream from behind, followed swiftly by being crushed into a stain, it never came and for a brief moment she felt like things were within her control for once, but then Emma began to move. Her huge sock clad feet began to pound their way across the floor towards Ashley, covering the distance quicker than ash thought she could even blink. She froze in fear for a second before realising she had to do something to try and save herself, there was no way she could make it out of the way of the massive peds before they got to her.

Emma's huge body strode towards Ashley, not a hint that she might check down at her feet for anything she might step on, instead she seemed to be focused on moving towards something she had on the counter top way above Ashley's position. Her white socks swung through the air at almost blinding speeds towards Ash as the tiny girl looked up to scream, seeing her friend so familiar to her in her tight black jeans, her favourite black and red striped sleeveless crop-top showing off her flat tummy and her short red arm sleeves. Ashley stared up to her friends pixie-like face, her wavey black hair framing it down to her shoulders and she began to scream to get her attention.

“EMMA! Emma PLEASE! LOOK DOWN! I'M DOWN HERE! …. EM--” Was all the bug-sized girl could get out before she was slammed into by the softly covered toes of Emma's foot.

Emma hadn't heard her and with a single step she had kicked Ashley like a tiny football across the floor, back towards the potentially lethal toes of Leanne. Ashley flew through the air for what felt like hundreds of feet before she crashed into the smooth lino and skidded on her side, whirling round and round as though she were tumbling across ice until finally she came to a stop, huddled into a ball, her body throbbing and breathless. Ash's head took a moment to stop spinning like a hurricane, she felt sick again, she heard fuzzy, unclear voices talking above her but first and foremost on her mind she knew she had to get back to safety.

She began to uncurl herself, and went to crawl back to the shelter of the cupboards, but as she moved she was blasted with a deafening round of screams and the floor shook beneath her as a series of loud rumbling booms resounded all around her. For a moment she instinctively curled back into a ball, almost waiting for the crunch of her body being snuffed out under a hot, bare sole, but it never came. Ash uncurled once more, a shadow looming over her making her began to shake, almost not wanting to see what it was above her. Another couple of deep booms and another shower appeared, then another.

Ashley rolled herself over onto her back, her aching body lying flat out now as she brushed her long dark hair out of her face but as she did so she gulped.

There above her, were three enormous faces, all staring wide-eyed and open mouthed at the thing they had thought was a bug or a mouse. All of them in shock. Except one. Leanne stood above her, her green eyes felt like they were piercing Ashley's body and soul with their intense gaze, making her realise how naked and vulnerable she truly was as she watched the huge girl's mouth slowly curl into a terrifying, predatory grin.

 

-----------------------------------------