- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 


This feels like a really short chapter, i think because it has so much dialogue in it. I had to get this posted though to start fresh on a new chapter, this one was starting to feel like it was getting boring and tedious but looking back on it with the help of those who helped me by commenting i realised i was struggling more with writers block rather than interest in the story. Thank you to those few who do take the time to comment on my work, and massive thanks to the even fewer who comment on each piece! It is by-and-large for you guys i write my stories and i really appreciate the support i get in return, without there could be no stories ^_^

 


 

 

 

Chrissy was the first to voice what the girls were thinking as they stood in their huddle, watching the tiny girl below them trying to cover herself up.

 

“Is that... Is that... Ash?” She started uneasily “She's so small.”

 

“She's tiny...” Emma added in wonder

 

“She's a shrinker!” Leanne exclaimed with a little too much excitement in her voice.

 

The two girls looked at her for a moment, Chrissy had a look of confusion on her face as though waiting for Leanne to elaborate on her opinion, Emma on the other hand looked at her with a stony expression. She betrayed nothing and for a second Leanne looked uncomfortable as she tried to meet her gaze and then lowered her eyes back to the tiny girl below them.

 

“Well... She is...” Leanne muttered.

 

Ashley in the meantime was feeling distinctly uncomfortable and increasingly isolated on that vast expanse of lino. She pulled herself up into a kneeling position and sat with her arms wrapped over her chest. She nervously looked up at the huge faces inspecting her and considering her entire being. Each girl seemed to be examining her like some newly discovered insect, gawking at her open mouthed but at the same time talking about her like she wasn't even there. It was horrible to feel like a specimen on show and she shuffled about, looking away from the faces that were fixed on her only to see that she was almost completely encircled by huge, flexing feet.

 

“What should we do with her?” Emma said almost as though she were simply thinking aloud.

 

“You mean, 'what do we want to do with her'?” Leanne corrected Emma, not taking her hungry gaze off of the tiny girl seemingly so far below her

 

“Lea, she's still Ashley, she's still my friend, we can't just dismiss her entirely because she became a shrinker.” Emma tried to sound like she was sure of what she was saying, but there was just no heart in her words, it was like she was trying to convince herself of what she said, more than she was trying to convince the other girls.

 

“Its a shrinker, Emma,” Leanne chided “There are no legal rights for humans as shrinkers, they are too much of a pest problem, they are no better than rats people catch and kill to get them away from restaurant bins!”

 

“HEY!” Emma's face snapped round to meet Leanne's, but there was no real anger on her face “Firstly, its still a 'she', and secondly....” Emma paused a moment to think of a second reason to take offence at Leanne's comment “Secondly, I happen to like rats, they're cute...” She finished, giving a teasing smile.

 

Ashley looked up, she was almost in tears hearing her friends chatter about her like she was a display in a pet shop. Emma and Leanne seemed to have completely forgotten she was down below them and were talking between each other, but the slender blue-eyed face of Chrissy, framed by the waterfall of bleach-blonde hair was still fixedly watching her every movement. Ash was scared and shaking, but desperation made her need to do something to help herself.

 

She pulled herself to her feet and began to run towards Chrissy but the further she came towards the blonde giantess the further she found she had to crane her neck back in order to see up to the giantesses passive and apathetic face. She noticed Chrissy's eyebrows rise slightly in surprise as Ash ran towards her, every now and then Ash would let her sight flicker back to the other two titanic girls still bickering jokingly between each other until she got to a spot directly beneath where Chrissy's face hung seemingly hundreds of feet above.

 

“Chrissy, please! You have to get me to a hospital! You can get Emma to take me there, Please, don't listen to Leanne!!” Ashley screamed up desperately but her cries were only met with a slight shift on that pristine pale complexion.

 

For a moment that impassive stare became a look of mild confusion, a mix of trying to work out what the tiny girl below her was saying, and trying to work out why the tiny girl had decided to approach her at all. Her lips pulled into a slight look of disgust which instantly silenced the silly squeaking below her. She had decided she didn't enjoy the thought of having to worry about what this tiny thing was saying to her after all, and had no desire to be lumbered with looking after a shrinker.

 

Ashley stopped all attempts at trying to make contact with Chrissy when she saw her irritated sneer. She was about to back away from the girl when suddenly the giantess shifted and Ashley's view of the world was suddenly masked by the greyish, dusty flesh of the underside of Chrissy's big toe. Ashley screamed, she was convinced this was how it was going to end, by adding to the dirt on this giantesses sole as it came swiftly down towards her. She fell over as she tried to retreat, her legs simply refused to work and she lay on her back, arms outstretched instinctively as though she might be able to fight off the impending weight of the toe which came down at her.

 

Chrissy placed her toe on Ash's body, the single doughy digit was big enough to entirely cover the naked little girl's torso, leaving her screaming head and flailing arms free to pitifully try and fight her off. Ash tried to claw and push her way out from underneath the heavy toe which simply rested on top of her bug-sized body. The toe was clammy and damp and the cold sweat began to rub off onto Ashley's body grinding some of the dusty grime onto her pale breasts and stomach. She tried to gasp for breath to continue to cry but her lungs were instead filled with the stale scent of Chrissy's foot and she choked as she tasted the salty air.

 

Chrissy's lips pulled into a small, satisfied smile as she simply rested her foot on the girl beneath her, enjoying the slightly ticklish feeling of the tiny limbs beating against her toe.

 

“Leanne has a point...” Chrissy suddenly spoke up, turning to her friends to see she had surprised them after they had lost themselves in a joke argument about Emma's pet rats.

 

“Owning a shrinker is illegal without a license, and those are pretty expensive... You are better off just not dealing with them.” She finished as she turned back to look down on Ashley, not a hint of pity or emotion for the shrunken girl who lay red faced and open-mouthed, staring up at her.

 

There was a long moment of silence as Chrissy's words sunk in until Leanne and Emma looked down and found their shrunken friend wasn't where they had left her, but quickly had their attention drawn to the small figure struggling beneath Chrissy's toe.

 

“See!” Said Leanne happily “Like I said, its better not to get attached to shrinkers. Besides! Who hasn't wanted their own shrink toy to play with?”, knowing that with two against one, it was only a matter of time before Emma started to see things her way.

 

Emma gave a small sigh as she watched her former friend struggling under Chrissy's toe. The sight was a pitiful one, but despite her better judgement she couldn't bring herself to feel much for the now tiny girl who didn't even have the physical ability to fight her way from under the toe of a girl who barely weighed 100lbs. The more she watched Ashley struggle, the more distant and unattached to the tiny girl she felt, and then more she thought about what it was she actually felt for the little bug, the more she realised she was kind of enjoying watching the fun Chrissy was having.

 

Emma gently bit her bottom lip, her mind was racing with the morals and ethics of what she knew she was about to take part in, but the more she watched Chrissy roll the shrunken girl about beneath her toes the less she heard those voices of doubt and shame.

 

“Hey, let me have a go!” Leanne chirped as she watched Chrissy press the ball of her foot over Ashley and roll her back and forth under her grey sole, a tiny shriek of fear constantly emitting from the unseen girl under the soft foot.

 

“Sure” Chrissy replied simply, lifting her foot away from Ashley and curling her long toes up beside her for a second before giving her little toy a flick with them.

 

Ashley felt like she had been punched with some kind of padded truck as the soft toes did little to help the impact of them slamming into her sides. She was only just getting her bearings and was still praying for the world to stop spinning after being rolled around under the giant, dirty foot when she found herself flying through the air, a painful ache in her sides, until she hit the floor again after a second or two of flight and skidded across the smooth lino flooring. She closed her eyes tight to try and stop herself feeling sick from all the sudden motion and thudded into something warm and soft. Ash didn't even need to open her eyes to know what it was.

 

The all too familiar scent of hot feet washed around her and filled her lungs with every painful breath, she allowed herself to open her eyes a tiny bit to find out what was happening but instead found that her vision was still swimming with dizziness. Scrunching her eyes shut once more she opened them again a second later and was thankful at first to find the world had come to a stop, but what she saw made her wish she hadn't bothered. Ahead of her, around 100meters away, were Chrissy's filthy feet, the toes wiggling as though they were waving good bye to her, and above her, like a thick canopy of pudgy tree trunks hung another set of toes.

 

Ash gave a whimper, then a small cry begging for mercy but as if on cue, the fleshy canopy descended, flexing around her and pinning her underneath them making her tiny body sink deep into the pungent sweaty flesh of the foot. She tried to wriggle and struggle but every movement was completely subdued by the powerful grip of the toes, clamping harder and harder until she simply had nothing left to do but scream from the pain of being scrunched deep into the soft flesh.

 

Emma listened to the muffled screams coming from under Leanne's toes, she watched as the thick toes hid her diminutive friend easily from sight, flexing and curling around the tiny body beneath them. She knew Ash had no way out, no escape, forced to breath what Emma knew would be the strong musk of Leanne's feet after a whole morning cooped up in a pair of heels. She watched the show for a while letting Leanne have her fun for a couple of minutes before she came back to her senses.

 

“Okay, that's enough for now.” Emma said almost breathlessly, still staring at the flexing foot “Lets go see what games we can play.”

 

“I AM playing a game!” Leanne responded with a cheeky smile before raising the heel of her foot, balancing all of the weight on the ball of the foot Ash was under.

 

The other two girls giggled and Emma rolled her eyes, they all ignored the squeals and muffled words coming from under the toes.

 

“Come on, grab Ash and lets see what we've got that we can all do for the day, no sense wasting the food and stuff that's been put out.” Said Emma taking control as she reached between Leanne and Chrissy to pick up her drink and head back through into the dining room.

 

Leanne and Chrissy stared at each other for a second, neither of them really sure what to make of Emma's change of attitude, but Leanne had clearly read it as a good thing as another of her little knowing smiles crept over her lips. Leaning down she never took her foot from the shrunken girl but instead slipped her fingers down under her toes and curled them around Ash's body, rolling the girl into her palm and clamping her hand shut tight she completely sealed off her new-found toy from the outside world. Grinning and stuffing her hand down her ample cleavage, she fiddled about a little then took her hand back out, showing Chrissy the empty palm and giggling as she wiggled her empty fingers.

 

Ashley had gone from one sweaty, cramped position, to being rolled along the underside of the pudgy toes and sealed into the darkness of a soft wrap of flesh she assumed was someone's palm, and had finally found herself released under a thin shaft of light for a moment as fingers poked and prodded her into position. Her body was physically arranged to lay roughly upright between two huge fleshy mounds, the powerful fingers working to pin her in place even as she kicked and screamed and then swiftly retreated, allowing the tidal wave of breasts to flow back together, half crushing ash between them.

 

Ashley's scream was cut short with a meaty slap of jiggling flesh as she was once more plunged into darkness, the pressure on each side of her was immense and a stray thought flashed through her mind that whoever's breasts she was caught between was wearing a bra that was too tight for her. She tried to push the breasts away but it was like being caught between two huge water balloons, each time her hands managed to push the flesh away from her face long enough to take in a breath the supple mounds would simply mould to the rest of her body. It quickly became humid and sticky in her weighty prison.

 

A deep rumbling giggle echoed from above, and she heard the muffled and bassey voice of Leanne vibrate through the chest she was sandwiched against.

 

“hehe, she's wriggling like crazy, its weird!” Leanne said to Chrissy and then pressed her boobs together a few times.

 

“Come on!” Said Chrissy, grinning like a cat “Emma's waiting.”

 

She finished the sentence with a slight flick of her head to remove the dirty blonde fringe from her eyes, but Leanne could see she was having a hard time keeping her eyes off of her breasts, she knew she had completely won Chrissy over, and that just left Emma. Leanne picked up her drink and with that the two left the kitchen to see what Emma was up to.