- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Sorry spelling is not my strong point hope you enjoy anyway and make sure you review :D

Author's Chapter Notes:

Not much here just the set up for the story let me know what you think :)

“O my god slave could you be any slower with those drinks. Hurry up already!” Even though I am dead on my feet I force myself in to a half run being sure not to spill a drop of this cubby Mexican girls drinks. Being only one foot in height I cannot lift them up to where her and her mother are siting but instead lift them over my head. She tuts as she leans down to take them of me as if being so small was my fault. Well I guess in her eyes it is. You see in this world if you break the law you shrink. The worst the crime the smaller you get. In a way you still do jail time but you spend it outside as a slave.  You pay back the world by serving the people in it. Every time you disobey a command you can be punished as your owners likes. Run away and get found and you die a very slow painful death plus you give up on any faint hope of retuning to normal when your time as a slave is over. In a way it works I mean sure people tried to run away once they were small at first but that’s the thing anyone can spot a slave because of their size and once a few slaves had been burned alive or buried alive we got the message. Say loyal do as you’re told and do your time maybe one day if your good you can be full size again.  Piss of anyone bigger than you even once and any chance at freedom might be snatched away.  That’s why when the fat Mexican woman took the drinks that I had broken my back to bring her in the heat without a word of thanks and simply turned her head back to what her mother was saying I did not say anything. The worst thing about it was the fact that she seemed like a nice girl. She was dressed in a light summer dress and black flip-flops and was chatting away to her mum about charity work and friends. In her mind I was the bad guy! I had committed a crime and this was how I was to be punished. Why would she be nice? If she was how was it a punishment? That was the way the world was after shrinking less taxes but you do your bit in other ways, treat anyone who is shrunk like crap!   As I watch her feet (which must be a size elven making them as most as long as I am tall) twist and move under the table I can’t help but think. Could this be the one ? Should I ask her? She might be nice, might show me that tiny bit of mercy I need. Just as I allow myself to think that her voice booms down to me. “I got gum on my shoe get it off” She dose not look down or address me by name( even slave) but who else would she be talking to? Who else would get down and try and get the gum of her huge brown foot. I kneel down and move under the chair to her foot. She has lifted it up and the sole of her dirty flip-flop facing me. The gum is plan to see it has been smashed and stuck under the ball of her heavy foot. Gritting my teeth I reach for it and grab it with both hands pulling it as hard as I can.  After about thirty seconds it comes lose but it takes a farther two minutes to get the first bit free from the sole. After ten or fifteen minutes I have the grimy street gum all most of the sole of her shoe when the squeak of the chair legs gives me warning. I dive backwards ripping my hands out of the gum. She lowers her foot stands up a bit and leans over the table to look at something on her mum’s phone. She is only standing for a second before she sits back down and turns her foot back to me. The gum I tried so hard to get off is now crushed in to the trades of her shoe more than ever. I sigh with a simple move of her foot one she most likely did not even think about she had wiped out all most twenty minutes work, also if my hands had been stuck in the gum or if I had been slower to move both my hands and maybe my arms would have been broken under her foot. So much for getting help from this one. After half an hour I get the gum unstuck and take it over to a bin. After a while I get the gum of my arms and in to the bin. Could be worse in the past I have fallen in to bins and it takes a long time to get anyone to help you out. Who knew it could be so long and hard to take two drinks to a table?  Well any slave that ever tired it that’s who! So as I was saying you can see why this might be a good way to put people of committing crimes right…Well it was! Only very stupid people broke the law anymore. So was I stupid? Was I of my head on drugs? Well no…I know all most everyone who broke the law from the start of time to now has said this but in this case it is true… I did not do it! It was not even like I was set up or anything as far as I know it was just a misfiled form. I went to the town hall to try and fix a leak in the bathroom and someone mistake me for someone else and well long story short I got done on a kidnap and armed robbery charge and ended up like this. Those first few weeks where hard very hard. I might be able to talk about them one day but not now for now I would rather stay with what I am going through day to day. Right now I work for a family but the lend me out one a week to a café my wages go to them. My only hope is that I can get someone to understand I am not meant to be here and go and look at my paper work. If they did they would see I was not guilty and I would be free! But that is just a faint hope and now my shift is over and its back home..back to life as a slave for people that make the girl I was serving look like a saint!           

 

Chapter End Notes:

More to come soon but give me a review and let me know what you think so far?