- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my second story and I hope you like it.

I was home alone watching "Band of Brothers" thinking about taking a nap.My mom doesnt get home from the gym for two more hours.I am only fifteen and my name is Blake.I would have a job but nobody hires in my small town in southern Ohio until you are sixteen and all the summer jobs were taken.I fell asleep and dreamed I was in WW2 fighting the Nazi's.I woke up almost five minutes before my mom was suppsosed to get back from the gym.I turned off the tv and made my bed.I saw my science project and a water bottle on my dresser.I was really thirsty and thought I grabbed the water instead of the shrinking potion.I took a big sip.Then I went to the bathroom.I felt wierd and right before I could turn on the light I shrank.My clothes disappeared and I was only about half a inch tall.I realized I drank the shrink potion and had to get my moms attention.I started walking around the bathroom thinking about how I can get my moms attention when I heard the garage open and that meant my mom would be coming to the bathroom real soon.She always has to poop after the gym.I heard the door close and my moms foot steps coming towards the bathroom.She came in and turned on the light.She was wearing see through yog pants,a tank top and tennis shoes.She has C36 boobs and a bubble butt.She saw me and reached for the toilet paper.I was screaming for her and she said"I have no time for bugs I have to poop."She reached down towards me and caught me in some toilet paper then I felt her lift me up.She dropped me in the toilet and I fell out of the toilet papaer and swam to the top of the toilet water.I saw my mom turn around and pull down her yoga pants and thong and sat down.She started peeing and her pee started pulling me toawrds it.I tried swimming away but thats eaiser said than done.Then she stopped all the sudden and farted a couple times.It smelt reallly really bad.They were really really loud and I was surprised the farts didn't break the toilet bowl.Then I saw her butthole start opening and a turd slowly started coming out.Then it plopped down next to me sending my crashing into the toilet bowl wall.Her poop started falling around me.She stopped after a couple big turds and started farting again.I tried climbing her poop but kept sliding off.I heard her say "Poor bug is going to be flushed with my poop."I kept trying to climb her poop and finally got on top after about two minutes.I started yelling for her butt then her butthole opened again and more turds came out.One turd was so big it made a splash that sent me right onto my moms butt.She farted and I fell onto a turd.Then she started wiping.I kept screaming for her hoping she would notice me and not flush me thinkong I was a bug..She stood up,pullled up her thong and yoga pants then looked down,waved and flushed.I started twirling around with the turds,pee and toilet paper in a circle.The more we spinned the more we got pushed together until I went down the drain.I drowned in my unaware moms pee with her poop.She never knew what happened.

Chapter End Notes:

sorry it wont save the edit