- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first story.

I woke up to find myself under a huge cloth with a soft ground under me.I was confused because the last thing i remember was being in my bed so I started crawling upwards.Once I got to the top I saw a Giant pillow and realized I was in my bed and I was srunken.I looked around my room and saw it was only 3am on my alarm clock.I walked over to the edge of my bed and looked over the edge.I was thankful my bed is on the floor instead of on a bedframe.I slide down the side and hit my carpet pretty hard.I checked myself for bruises or cuts but didn't have any.I decided my best bet would be to get my step sister Mona or my moms attention.My step dad is gone on a buisiness trip to New York.I start walking towards my door.I see a couple of my green and tan army men and see that i'm the same size as them.That means I am only about a inch tall.I keep walking towards my door and realize I am naked.I guess I was to tired to notice.I can't let my step sister or mom see me naked.Even though she is only ten months younger than me it would still be wierd to have my 15 year old step sister see me naked or my mom.I think about what I can wear and realize there is nothing to wear when you are the the size of a green army man.I keep walking towards my door.After 2 hours of walking I finally get to my door.I see that I can't crawl under the door but I can fit through the litttle air fent in my wall.I walk over to it and crawl through.I wait for my eyes to adjust.I start walking towards the air vent that leads to Mona's room.It is actually kind of cool being in a airventI always wondered what it was like to be this small.I get to the vent and crawl through.I am under Mona's bed right now and start walking towards the edge.Right before I walk out I hear her alarm and see her feet come down in front of me.She walks to her bathroom in her room and closes the door.I walk out and wait for her.After 45 minutes she walks out.She sees me and says out loud "Ew a bug" and comes towards me.I turn to run under her bed.I see her foot loom over my head.It starts coming down and crashes right behind me as I dive under her bed.I walk back to the air vent and cawl back in.I decide my mom might see me better.If not....well my moms always been one to torture bugs and has never let one escape.After 5 minutes of walking through vents I finally get to the vent leading to my moms room.I dont't see her in her bed.I crawl through the vent.I hear the bathroom door in my moms room open and see her walk out naked.She has a nice bubble butt and C36 boobs.She walks to her dresser.It isn't far from me.She starts grabbing cloths while I walk towards her.I think she is getting ready for her shower.She sees me moving and says "You perverted bug" while giving me an evil look and turns around.I see her bubble butt jiggle.Then she starts squatting.I start yelling for her callling her name.She says "Time to die under my butt stupid bug.Bye" and sits on me.I get flattened under her butt instantly.I was washed off when she took a shower.Nobody ever found out what happened to me.

Chapter End Notes:

How was it?