- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Tom has shrunk down to the near invisible size of 1 inch tall and placed in the castle owned by a 20 year old princess named Jasmine.With only his training and survival knowledge Tom is forced to survive giant insects and giant women who are Jasmine's servants without being discovered.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Tom is in his first day surveying the young princess,while in the process of gathering intel he is caight in an extremely humiliating experience.

The overblown sights and sounds were almost too much for the 28 year old Tom who was a 10 year navy seal.He had been in the worst places you could imagine and even tortured a few times to attain the knowledge from his brain.Tom never cracked and he never failed,he was a two time purple hart winner and was going to write a book on his life after he retired.He was the most respected seal under the age of 30 and he took great pride in his abilities and know how.There wasn't a situation he couldn't survive.

 

This however was something he could never have dreamed about while he was training.He was currently reduced to the size of an insect and was on recon duty in the castle of a pretty young princess who was the size of a building now.He was pitched the idea a few months ago and was told it was a job for the most well trained seal.He chuckled at the Sci-Fi idea at first but soon realized it was anything but fake.He was detailed on the possibility of the princesses country aquiring nuclear bombs and holding them for a hostile country.Tom listened with great detail that this was a most serious threat to world peace and national securtiy.So Tom being the patriot he was took the job and was trained for two months on how the shrinking process would effect his body.The scientific mumbo jumbo of air particles and size proprtion only bored Tom.All he knew was that the scientists assured him that all the bugs were worked out and he could function at a reasonably normal pace.

 

To the time at hand Tom was currently standing along the doorway of the princesses bathhouse and he felt a little guilty about spying on this young woman's privacy.The detail was for him to never leave contact with her and it was his duty after all.He watched in awe as the massive beauty layed in the bath tub that was more like a lake to tiny Tom and her every little action was like an earthquake to him.Her caramel skin and black long hair only succeeded in making her more beautiful.These thoughts kept clouding Tom's head and he continuosly shook them loose.He needed to keep track of the issue at hand.

 

When Tom decided it was safe to get a little closer he decided the best route would probably be the toilet that rested close enough for him to maintain contatc with his target but also stay relatively hidden.Tom looked up at the massive porcelein structure and shuddered at the thought of falling into the swirling depths of water.He began his tireless climb up the toilet aided by his climbing gloves that helped alot.Tom focused on the task at hand and didn't notice the huge massive form of Jasmine stirring in the tub.After a few moments his muscles ached and he was sweating alot but he had finally reached the top of the toilet.He looked over the clean white seat and noticed the cleanliness of everything in the bathouse.

 

From his current higher point of view he could see everything and was still close enough to make a quick escape.When he heard the massive being of Jasmine get out of the tub he was once again taken aback by her beauty.The simple motion of her rising from the tub sent rain drops the size of mini vans come off of her bosoms and down to her caramel midsection which was perfectly toned down to her luscious asscheeks and down to her heavenly thighs and feet.Tom was so caught up in the beauty of this Goddess he didn't even keep tabs of how close she was getting to him.Her massive steps closed the distance between them in three steps and before he broke free of his trance her huge shadow started to overwhelm his tiny one.Before Tom had a chance to dart away the huge bare ass of Jasmine was coming to a rest right over where he was currently standing.

Chapter End Notes:

Poor choice Tom,or maybe a very good choice.