[Reviews - 46] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

This will be a story completely dependant on you the readers.The premise starts us out in small town USA where young Jimmy Niele is a fumbling scientist working as a intern to Professor Janks a world class professional in the field olf molecular physics.Young Jimmy stumbles upon a formula intended to enhance human properties such as intelligence,strength and vitality.Well things don't go according to plan when Jimmy's girlfriend Sarah mistakes the formula as a bottle of soda because Jimmy foolishly stores it in the refrigerator.(Updated note :Jimmy can shrink in this story as well,the premise was originally about Sarah's growth however that limits your ability to pick the storyline)

At the end of each chapter there will be two to three choices,the option chosen by you the reader will determine the next phase of the story.The selection with the most votes will be the one we go with.


Rated: X
Categories: Adventure, Giantess, Growing Woman, Insertion, Young Adult 20-29, Butt Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 3794 Read: 60373
Published: March 18 2014 Updated: April 10 2014
Story Notes:

See Summary above

1. Chapter 1 by ChaosDuck [Reviews - 20] starstarstarstarstar (632 words)

Every story needs a beginning heres our's.

2. Chapter Two :Option B by ChaosDuck [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (698 words)

Okay guys after the tally it looks like by the tally of two votes option B is your winner.

3. Chapter Three:Option D by ChaosDuck [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstar (733 words)

Okay guys it looks like Option D is our winner,im going to go with the idea pitched by Tom Speedy but with a little twist.Since im not intending to make Sarah really violent in the story im going to make the action a little more playful.I wanna see what tags you guys want me to use  before I set too many character traits.Obviously there is gonna be some foot play,but I want to know if there is any more genres you'd like me to cover.

 

Author's note:Im not really a foot guy but hopefully I can make it work for you guys.

4. Chapter Four: Option C by ChaosDuck [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstar (610 words)

Well ok guys it looks like option C is our winner,Jimmy will be two inches.Oh and just so you guys know im planning on making this story about 9 to 10 chapters long.

5. Chapter Five:Option .........C by ChaosDuck [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (522 words)

Okay it looks like we had a tie in the voting so I flipped a penny and it came up heads for C.No I really didn't flip a penny but I liked option C better as it will give me a chance to give this story a new dynamic.......the third wheel.

6. Chapter Six :Option B by ChaosDuck [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (599 words)

Allright guys here is the latest update,i've got to go with option b although alot of you wanted a combo.