- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Allright guys here is the latest update,i've got to go with option b although alot of you wanted a combo.

Eyes blurry and a strange pungent smell all around Jimmy awoke to an alien world.The sight he was beholding was unbelievable,his eyes still glazed over Jimmy looked around and was terrified of what he was witnessing.He looked up to the heavens above and saw the unbelievably huge face of his fiance staring down at him intently.She seemed to be grinning down at him but he wasn't quite yet cogniscent of his predicament.

Jimmy tried to talk but his mouth was dry and his voice was too weak,he pathetically tried to mouth the words he was thinking.Sarah who had been awaiting his wakening stared down at him like a loving mother to their newborn baby.The feeling of lust was overpowered by her love and portectiveness she felt over her fiance.During the hour Jimmy was knocked out she had debated what she was to do,but when she saw him awaken and stir around like a scared little baby she made up her mind.She was going to take care of him and her carnal desires needed to be squashed.

Seeing him scared like this Sarah knew she needed to calm him down.Not knowing how fragile he was at his new state she tried to hush him with her pinky and calm him down,but this simple action almost crushed him.Seeing his heaving chest after this attempt Sarah knew she needed to treat him with the upmost care...

 

 

"SSSSSHHHHHH Jimmy,it's all right im right here for you."she said in the most hushed gentle tone she could come up with."I need you to calm down so im going to have to put you somewhere safe,where would you like me to put you?"

 

Jimmy was almost shaken apart at the powerful sound of her voice and the sensory overload was way too much for him.Jimmy began to black out again and the last thing he saw was the huge face of Sarah coming closer to him.

 

Sarah almost wept when she saw him lose his consciousness again and she knew she had frightened him.She knew she must do what was right for him and she knew she must take control of the situation now.Sarah got up gently and went over to her dresser and pulled out one of her biggest most cushy bras she could find.She had an idea and thought it was the best she could do right now,she got out a needle and thread and began to fashion a miny hammock holder in the right cup of the bra.She knew it would be uncomfortable for Jimmy but she needed to keep him safe and the closest thing to safety she could come up with was having him in her bosum.She needed to keep him safe no matter what,so she began thinking of her options after tonight.

 

Sarah looked down at the blacked out figure of her fiance and felt a twinge of excitement of the power she now held over him."What the hell is wrong with me?He's my fiance and im excited at him being two inches tall.I have some serious issues,how could I find this exciting?"she questioned herself mentally."Well he looks so darn  cute and helpless down there,and what woman wouldn't like to have a little more control over her man,it's all out of love."her other voice said

 

Sarah had a gollum like conundrum going on here,both sides loved Jimmy.One thought was of him purely but the second was of the purely excotic things she could do with a shrunken man.No she had already decided her lust filled desires were selfish and needed to be extinguished NOW!She......

Chapter End Notes:

Option A:Continued with her idea

 

Option B:Thought of a better idea

 

Option C:Was interrupted by her sister calling her

 

Okay guys,sorry about the lapse and sloppy chapter but i've been really busy lately and have not had sufficient time to write.I just wanted to let you guys know I will update ASAP.Thanks for any past ideas and any from this point forward,we will commence later with the results of your votes....CD