- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay it looks like we had a tie in the voting so I flipped a penny and it came up heads for C.No I really didn't flip a penny but I liked option C better as it will give me a chance to give this story a new dynamic.......the third wheel.

Sarah looked down at the pathetic unmoving figure of her little fiance and came to the conclusion she needed help.She only knew of one person who could assist her.Bailee her younger sister who was in medical school and had attained all of the brains in the family as her mother always told her.Sarah was always a little jealous of her little sister's relationship with their mother but that is another story.Bailee may have gotten all of the brains but by no means did she look trumpy next to her sister.She may have been 4 inches shorter and not as athletic but she definately had the curves in all the right places.

 

Sarah knew little to nothing about medical conditions and she sure as hell didn't know what the hell was going on with Jimmy.She knew it was her only option to bring Bailee in and get her advice.Sarah took Jimmy in her hand and wrapped up his tiny form in her palm gently and slowly walked into the living room to the couch.She sat down and could hardly believe that she was currently holding the tiny two inch form of her fiance.He looked so helpless so pathetically small so ,so cute.She couldn't believe some of the thoughts racing through her mind right now but the most troubling one was the tingle of excitement she was feeling in her nether regions.Sickened at her own bodily reactions Sarah tried to push any perverted thoughts out of her mind....but they persisted still.

 

Sarah sat down and took out her cell phone and looked up her contacts to call her sister Bailee.She saw the number and debated whether she was doing the right thing ....ultimately she knew it was her only option.She knew if she took Jimmy to a hospital she might not see him for a while and that was something she ultimately couldn't live with.She knew Bailee might be able to help her without seperating them.She reasoned that Jimmy wouldn't want that either(even though she didn't know.)

 

 

Sarah hit Bailee's contact and made the call,shivers going down her spine she had no idea how she was going to explain any of this to her sister.She didn't know how Bailee would recieve the information or if she would even believe her.If she didn't have Jimmy in her hand she wouldn't even believe it.Sitting there Sarah heard the phone ring 6 times and then go to voicemail...........Sarah gulped and didn't know what to say in her message..
"Bailee I really need to speak to you,it's like an emergency..please call me back asap."she said

 

Sarah heard the dial tone and knew that her message was sent,she had that feeling of confusion and lust return to her and she knew what she was thinking was wrong.She looked down at the now shivering form of Jimmy and knew she shouldn't be thinking what she was but she couldn't help it.She really really wanted to shove him down to her privates and have him pleasure her.She knew how disgusting this sounded but she couldn't help herself...Just as Sarah was having this inner war with herself ....... 

Chapter End Notes:

Option A:Bailee calls her back

 

Option B:Jimmy wakes up

 

Option C:She decides to act upon her impulses

 

Allright guys the last five chapters of this story is where the action is going to pick up I promise.The real question is how will it play out and who will be the participating parties.Also the chapters will probably be about twice as long as i've been writing.Thanks for voting and we'll reconvene in a few days....CD