- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well ok guys it looks like option C is our winner,Jimmy will be two inches.Oh and just so you guys know im planning on making this story about 9 to 10 chapters long.

Jimmy involuntarily gulped down the experimental drug and felt the warm liquid coating his throat.Odd that it would be warm coming from the fridge but alas some things aren't meant to be understood.It tasted like a combination of cough syrup and tic tacs which for it's smell wasn't so bad.Jimmy had thoughts of death and other possible outcomes after the realization of him gulping it down.Sure he had intended to test it out but he wasn't sure he had the courage to go through with it.

 

Now he had swallowed it and he had no earthly idea what it was going to do.Jimmy gulped and then he saw stars and finally the world began spinning around his head.It seemed like he was on the Vertigo Spinner at the local carnival,the dizzieness was almost too much for him to hold his lunch down.What was worse was the fact that Sarah was currently laying on top of him making him feel even more nauseas.The spinning and the stars were adding up to make him have a huge headache and in his state of thinking he thought he saw the world expanding around him.He felt the weight of his girlfriend increasing on top of him as well and he felt his clothes loosening around him.All of these feelings were beginning to take it's toll on him and he finally blacked out.

 

Sarah on the other hand had regained her composure and looked down at Jimmy's face and noticed he didn't look so good.His face looked almost greenish and his eyes looked like he was hung over.Little did she know the feelings he was experiencing at that very moment.Her own 139 lbs were now almost like a crushing weight to him and before Sarah realized what had happened  it was almost like Jimmy dissappeared below her.

 

Shocked and confused Sarah looked down and noticed his clothes emptied below her."What the hell?"she said aloud.Sarah began to panic as she clawed through his discarded trousers and almost went ballistic when she couldn't fugure out what had happened.She had never heard of someone just poof vanishing from thin air,and she was sure they wouldn't be transported buck ass naked.

 

Sarah was about to stand up and call the police to report what had happened when she saw the most pecular sight out of the corner of her eye.Ther laying almost dead was the two inch form of her fiance Jimmy.Sarah squinted her eyes and looked away for a moment thinking there is no way she could have seen what she saw.She turned her head back a couple more times and still the same sight was there.A tiny two inch form of her Jimmy laying there buck naked,but it was him she was sure of it.It was weird but it made more sense than him just dissolving into space she thought.The moment was all too weird for her though and she stood up for a moment not knowing what to do.There were two options here,one being that she was knocked out and this was all some strange dream and two it was real.

Sarah pinched her cheeks a couple of times and slapped herself silly to make sure she wasn't dreaming and when she realized she was wide awake she froze and pondered what to do.She knew she needed to think of something quick and she needed to collect her thoughts and stay in the game to get through this. Obviously something strange new and unexpected had fallen into her lap and Sarah didn't know what to do about it just yet,just  then a thought of a plan popped into her brain she decided.....

Chapter End Notes:

Option A:Jimmy needs medical help now

 

Option B:This could be fun

 

Option C:This is all too much,she called her older sister for advice

 

Option D:Joker Card-readers option

 

Okay guys if option D is chosen im gonna take all the ideas posted and have you guys vote for the best of the reader choices.We'll reconvene in a few days with the results,until then vale.