- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay guys it looks like Option D is our winner,im going to go with the idea pitched by Tom Speedy but with a little twist.Since im not intending to make Sarah really violent in the story im going to make the action a little more playful.I wanna see what tags you guys want me to use  before I set too many character traits.Obviously there is gonna be some foot play,but I want to know if there is any more genres you'd like me to cover.

 

Author's note:Im not really a foot guy but hopefully I can make it work for you guys.

Sarah was about to hop into the shower when she remembered that she left her bodywash that she had just bought in her purse.She decided to slip on her robe and run out to get it.

Without any knowledge that Sarah was not in the shower Jimmy began unscrewing the cap off the bottle of liquid H.E.D.He had no earthly idea of what the drug would do to a human being but he decided the risk was worth the reward.Jimmy was tired of always being the guy who could blend into the crowd.He wanted to be known as someone who made a huge mark on this world.

While Jimmy was pondering his future Sarah quietly exited the bathroom and walked down the hall leading to the kitchen.Her purse was on the kitchen table and her vanilla body wash was inside.Sarah took a whiff of herself as it wafted through the air and thought she was really due for a shower.The long work day had really caused her to sweat alot.She had always been a profous sweater for a girl.Her immense beauty was something that always caught everyone's eye but all of her past boyfriends and even her teammates had always commented on this.It was always something she was a little self conscious about.That is why when she met Jimmy,this shy wallflower who seemed to be attracted to not only her but all her faults she knew he was the one for her.

 

Walking through the hall she  heard Jimmy mumbling to himself and wondered what he was doing.When she peeked her head through the kitchen entrance she saw him holding an old coke bottle.He was staring at it almost like he was examining it.She recalled the same glazed over look from earlier tonight and found it to be most odd.What in the world was he doing and why was he looking at that bottle so intently?Sarah decided to ask the man himself"Whats that?' she asked

"Wha...What?"Jimmy shocked to hear her stuttered

 

"That bottle you're clutching Jim."

"This.this bottle right here?"he asked dumbly

 

"No the invisible one on the counter,of course that one."

 

"Oh this"Jimmy recollected himself"This is just a batch of some wing sauce i've been working on.I wanted to try it out for dinner tommorow."he lied

 

"Let me smell it then,I wanna see what it smells like before I try it."Sarah said as she walked over to Jimmy and stared him in the eyes.Sara had always been able to intimidate Jimmy when she did this and it always got her what she wanted.

 

Jimmy stared at his fiance's pretty green eyes and he was hypnotized for a moment,more than enough time for Sarah to swipe the bottle from his hands.She took this moment to sniff the bottle and it's contents of supposed secret wing sauce.

 

"Phew,this stuff smells worse than a pantry of my worst smelling socks Jimmy.Theres no way this could be wing sauce it smells like ox urine."

Jimmy wondered how she knew what ox urine smelled like at first and then chalked it up to a pointless comparision.Trying to avert her attention from the formula he tried to make a joke(stupid decision) "Nothing smells worse than your socks hon,they could clear out a den of wolves at a butcher shop."

 

"You know Jim,that isn't the smartest thing to say to your future wife."Sarah said leering at him.She has been always a little sore about people making fun of her feet.

 

Trying to smooth over the situation Jimmy said"You know I love everything about you,I just like to kid you sometimes don't take it so hard.You know you are the most beautiful person in the world to me....Godzilla feet and all."

 

Sarah reared back to give him a playful slap but slipped on a wet spot on the floor and fell towards Jimmy knocking him over as well.As the soon to be married duo fell the opened bottle in Sarah's right hand tipped over and the contents spilled directly onto Sarah and Jimmy,while Sarah only got some on her robe Jimmy had some spill into his mouth and he involuntarily swallowed some.What happened next would change the dynamic between the young couple forever because unknowingly the secret batch of formula Jimmy swiped was not the H.E.D that Jimmy thought it was it was secretly a formula that would make ...

Chapter End Notes:

Option A:Jimmy shrink a few inches

 

Option B:Jimmy shrink to two feet

 

Option C:Jimmy shrink to two inches

 

Option D:Joker card-Readers option

 

Once again we'll reconvene in two days with the results,once again thanks to all of those who have read commented,and voted.