- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, I have read the comments on chapter 1 and I tried to take all of your advice into account in this chapter, Enjoy

 

 

  “Oh no!” Ashley shrieked as she realized what she had done. “Matt!” Tim called as he ran up to the motionless body on the sidewalk “Are you alright?” He asked concerned, with no response. “Quick, we need to get him back to the house”, “And what am I going to tell mom.” She said as she was obviously freaking out. She proceeded to pick them both up and hurriedly make her way back up to her house. Tim was inspecting Matt’s head looking for any signs of serious injury and luckily could not find any as Ashley entered the house. “Wow, your house never ceases to amaze.” Tim said with star struck eyes. The stairwell in the entry room looked almost normal but he knew that it was humongous and he could probably never climb it. To the right of the stairs led to the TV room with a Television you would think was used for those old drive-in movies and the amazingly comfy furniture even with the size difference. To the right lead to the kitchen which is also where Matt’s room was, so as to have easy access to the kitchen and the only area he really “needed” to get to. Ashley scurried to the kitchen and set Matt and Tim down on the island and turned to the freezer. Tim then turned around and gazed at the enormous freezer that could probably be used to create Antarctic icebergs. She quickly found what she was looking for as she pulled out a very small ice pack, at least small compared to her. She then skillfully placed it on his head as motion was audible upstairs. “Uh oh” is all that Tim heard her utter as it was obvious that Amber was on her way down.

“What is going on down here?” Amber said curious about all of the noise as Ashley cared for Matt. “Umm…. Nothing much” Ashley said stuttering as she did. “is that Matt?” Amber asked her mother mode beginning to activate. “…..yeah”. Ashley replied almost inaudible even to Tim. “What happened!?!” Amber demanded with the motherly tone in full force now. “I kind of hit, and knocked him out” Ashley replied at the same volume. “YOU DID WHAT!?!” Amber shouted at her daughter. “I….I’m sorry, I was just….” Ashley replied with tears forming in her eyes “CARELESS, that’s what you were! You could have killed him!” Amber said with fire in her voice. “I was just imaging if I wasn’t a stupid giant and if I was normal, like Matt is! But you know what? I’m not normal and hearing Matt’s voice and his tap on my foot reminded me that I will always be a freak! Tim just watched in awe as these two beautiful giantesses shouted at each other. Matt’s mom had retained much from her youth with no real signs of aging but with a mature motherly charm. Her fiery red face created perfect contrast with her Blue button up shirt and skinny jeans as her well-toned legs shown through the pants. And Ashley definitely inherited the best features of her mother with very impressive breasts and her feet… oh wow her feet. He couldn’t take his eyes off of the sky blue toe nails resting in the massive sandal of his best friend’s sister. “STOP, PLEASE!” Matt shouted at the top of his lungs causing both his sister and mother to take a step back and Tim to fall over as he was lunged back into reality, all stunned by the intensity of his voice. “Matt…..You’re alright” Ashley said as she wiped a tear from her eye. “Go to your room Ashley.” Amber said walking up to the island and to Matt. “Actually, Ashley if it isn’t too much trouble…..Could you drop me off at my house?  I don’t think today is a good day to hang out” Tim asked trying to allow the family time to themselves. “That would probably be good, thanks for your help Tim.” Amber said as she looked to both him and Ashley. Ashley then picked Tim up and headed for the door leaving Matt and his mother alone.

As Ashley made her way to Tim’s house she was distracted by the proceeding events that took place in the last half hour. “I have always wondered Ashley, how exactly does school work for you and your sister?” Tim genuinely asked, and also trying to break the silence. “Oh, well it works in pretty much the same way as it does for you except it is in a special classroom outside with all normal students” Ashley replied desperately wanting to get this negative subject out of her mind. “That’s pretty cool, but it must get lonely with only you and Sarah here.” Tim said trying to remember if he had seen any other giants in his life. “Yeah it does but we have some family who live a few cities over” She said lowering Tim down to his house. “Well that’s good, Thanks for the lift, see ya” He said turning up his driveway. “He’s pretty cute” Ashley thought to herself as Tim walked up to his front door. “It’s Just his face and his short black hair that make me just want to…” She continued staring and thinking to herself as Tim interrupted her. “Ashley, you ok?” He questioned with a smile on his face. “Uhh…..Yeah, Bye” She said as he face flared up like a cherry. “Alright” Tim said turning with a huge smiling on his face as he just found out that she liked him. “Smooth move Ashley” She thought to herself as she walked back to her house with her face looking like Christmas, with her red face and emerald green eyes. Then it was Tim’s turn to stare as he watched her brown hair flow beautifully in the wind over her shoulders. “Ahhhh, Life is good.”

“How is your head feeling Sweetie?” Amber asked as her hand came down to caress her child. “Fine, mom” he said as he stood up and pushed her hand away, still not looking at her in the face. “…Well that’s good, but is there anything else you need?” Amber said well aware of the distance her son was trying to create. “Yes, actually. I want an explanation as to why you yelled at Ashley like that. ” He said as he continued to stare at the countertop. “Well, because she hurt you.” She replied brining her hand slowly closer to her son. “MOM, it was an accident!” He said with fire building in his own voice this time. “I hate being treated like a china doll. You won’t let me live my life the way I want to. It too until 8th grade to be able to go to public school! You need to realize that I am not in danger in this world…except around you” He said desperately trying to get his point across to her but dropping significantly for his last three words. “Matt…..I” Amber said as her eyes got wide and watery. “No, mom….I’m sorry. That’s not what I mean” He said realizing what he had just said. “I love you and the rest of the family for accepting me and always being there for me like any family, and I know I can be a burden on this family and you probably wish I was a giant too but…” He said speaking from his heart. “No…Matt, you don’t need to be a giant for me to love you because you will always be my…..Big boy.” She said letting the tears go, but not as tears of sadness but of joy. “Thank you mom” He said hugging her hand and releasing his own built up tears.

Chapter End Notes:

Well... How did I do? Please comment!