- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Todd is a shrunken slave to the girls of the Kappa-Kappa High sorority,forced to service the girls in any way possible.This is his pennance for being a horny pervert,poor Todd

Author's Chapter Notes:

Todd is put through his paces as two of the girls Brie and Gina's personal bathroom attendant.

Todd awoke to the terrible smell of his new life,he was trapped between the two asses of Brie Martinez and Gina Lewis.A situation he would have found very attractive two months ago before he was shrunk down to his current height of 2 inches.The very thought of what was to come and what had already happened brought tears to his eyes.How could he be in this situation,he was a decent enough guy who never hurt anyone.He was just extremely horny and loved spying on naked hotties,how could he deserve this he thought.

 

His current place in life was between two cheerleaders,the curvy latin beauty Brie with her perfectly bronzed skin and her nice round Brazilian ass.To his left was the meaty but well toned ass of the blonde bombshell Gina,the head cheerleader and his top tormentor.She had a more well toned body but had an ass to die for with it's buxom size.

 

 Both girls were sleeping in the nude and took turns sliding Todd in their anuses the night before.They both went to the gym late last night and skipped showering in anticipation of having their little slave worshipping their stinky hot asses.Todd was given strict instructions last night,he was to lick their asses until every last bit of sweat was gone.Todd pleaded that this was impsossible but his protests were extinguished when the two girls brought their asses together sealing him in between.He was sandwiched in between two sets of feminine fleshy globes.With only a slight amount of fresh air getting in he was forced to smell the putrid ass fumes and anal sweat.Todd tried pounding on the flesh to get out but it was useless.As it seemed his struggles only gave these girls more pleasure.

 

 Todd gave up after a while and began his impossible task of cleaning thse ladies off.It took him two hours and his mouth was filled with the terrible tast of salty sweat and other bad ass remains.He had gotten excausted and before he knew it he had drifted off to sleep a prisoner of their rancid rectums.Thoughts of what was to come filled his drifting mind.

 

When Todd awoke he noticed he was now resting in between a fleshy ass surface and a cotton panty one.Once his eyes adjusted to his surroundings he noticed he was currently trapped between Gina's massive ass and her Hello Kitty panties.

"Well slave I hope yuo're ready to clean me off."she chuckled

 

Todd hated the sound of this as he had become acustomed to the morning ritual.Sometimes he was used as a human washrag being rubbed inbetween the girls privates and anus in their baths or showers.Sometimes he was used as human toilet paper licking their asses and prvates clean of excess urine or defecation and sometimes both.When the light shed upon him he knew what today was,it was Todd the toilet boy.

It was a sad name for a sad despicable little man,oh well it goes to show you not to be a snooping piece of crap.Or you might just end up as a literal asswipe....Too Bad Todd

Chapter End Notes:

My first foray into stroy telling.