I had a little idea and decided to try it out. I'll be trying to write this in a more conversational tone than stuff I usually do. Pretty much winging it with no clue how far I'll go with it or if I'll even finish it but I hope you guys enjoy it. Feedback's appreciated.
1. This is My Story by Asterisk [Reviews - 23] (1555 words)
2. Meet The Cast by Asterisk [Reviews - 1] (1674 words)
Glad to see people seem to be enjoying the story so far. Hope you like the chapter. Kinda short but they start getting longer after this.
3. Back Home by Asterisk [Reviews - 1] (2929 words)
Still apparently writing so here's another chapter. Not sure what I think of it but I hope you guys enjoy it.
4. Family Talk by Asterisk [Reviews - 2] (2084 words)
5. Registration by Asterisk [Reviews - 1] (2546 words)
Somehow I'm still chugging these out at a decent pace. Hope you guys enjoy this one. I can promise the next one will be a lot of fun ^^
6. Movie Date by Asterisk [Reviews - 4] (2791 words)
Sorry this one took a little while, been busy with life.
7. Manhandled by Asterisk [Reviews - 4] (2279 words)
This Chapter may or may not have urged me to rerate this story. Consider that a warning. I hope you guys enjoy. As always I'd like feedback!
8. Downtime by Asterisk [Reviews - 1] (1372 words)
This one's kinda short but it leads into some more stuff. I have the next chapter pretty much done but I'm holding off on it for a little while. Hopefully this will tide you over til then. Enjoy!
9. School Days by Asterisk [Reviews - 2] (1796 words)
Happy Easter everyone. Decided to take a break from bad 4/20 jokes to hand out a little gift. Hope you guys enjoy! It's getting harder to keep the word count bigger than the read count.
10. Homebound with Jaz by Asterisk [Reviews - 2] (1049 words)
We're starting to get into a section of the story I've been looking forward to. Hope you guys feel the same.
11. Intervention by Asterisk [Reviews - 1] (1389 words)
For some reason I've been rather productive lately so I had this one, as well as the next one, ready early. For now though this'll do. Enjoy!
12. A Moment With her Feet by Asterisk [Reviews - 2] (2466 words)
Been looking forward to writing this one for a while. Had a lot of fun with it. Hope you guys do too.
13. Mountain Climbing by Asterisk [Reviews - 3] (2310 words)
More fun with Rob and Jaz. As always hope you enjoy, feel free to review and/or comment on how things are coming along. Can always use the feedback
14. Roleplay by Asterisk [Reviews - 1] (2253 words)
Update. Read. Review. Critique. Enjoy. I doubt I need to say more ^^
15. Early Morning Hi-jinks by Asterisk [Reviews - 2] (2866 words)
Update yay! Read, Review, Enjoy ^^
16. Please Answer Your Phone Mom by Asterisk [Reviews - 1] (1900 words)
Alrighty, sorry for the long wait but here's an update. Probably going to be a while before the next one. Writing's currently on hold because things are hectic and I'll be out of town for a few days coming up. The only reason this is coming out is because I had it written back when the last chapter was posted. Sorry for making you guys wait. I hope you all like it ^^
17. Found by Asterisk [Reviews - 4] (1609 words)
Another short one. Honestly haven't been feeling it much but I think I'm starting to get back into the swing of things. Hope you guys like it anyway.
18. This Day Just Keeps Getting Better by Asterisk [Reviews - 2] (1745 words)
This day just keeps getting better for Rob. As always enjoy.
19. How We Met by Asterisk [Reviews - 3] (2987 words)
Woo. 50 reviews and almost 50 k views. Thanks a lot for sticking with me this far everybody. Enjoy the latest chapter. It's a little different from the other ones.
20. Kari Days by Asterisk [Reviews - 1] (1782 words)
As always I hope you guys enjoy the chapter. Have fun, comment, favorite, speculate, all that fun stuff. ^^
21. See You Later by Asterisk [Reviews - 1] (1674 words)
Thus another leg of the story ends. We're getting there. I swear. As always, comment, review, critique, and most importantly...Enjoy!
22. Study Like There's No Tomorrow! by Asterisk [Reviews - 1] (1696 words)
And now we've hit Kristen. Gonna be here for a little bit so enjoy ^^
23. Game, Set, Match by Asterisk [Reviews - 3] (1596 words)
You know, some people make it sound like it's a little mean of me to still keep the girl Rob ends up with a secret. Not saying they're wrong or that I'm not enjoying messing with you guys. Just pointing it out.
Real Talk though. The end is in sight. Can't give any solid numbers but maybe MAYBE five or six more chapters to go. Anywho. As always enjoy the show.
24. In a Barbie World by Asterisk [Reviews - 1] (2067 words)
I had a lot of dumb fun with this one. Hope you likes like it.
25. Meet Stewart by Asterisk [Reviews - 2] (2561 words)
I have a bit of a question for you guys. Who would you like to see Rob end up with? I already have my pick and I know how the story's gonna end but I'm a little curious to see who's considered best girl so far. Plus who knows. It may have an effect on some things.
Or not. Either way. Enjoy yet another chapter.
26. Meet and Greet by Asterisk [Reviews - 4] (1406 words)
Interesting results of that question last time. Lot of love for Kari and Kristen but none for Jaz. Poor thing.
Anywho. Enjoy. The way it's looking we're at 2 more chapters to go.
27. Beach Time by Asterisk [Reviews - 3] (1047 words)
This one and the next one are kinda short but we're at the end here folks. Next chapter is the final one. Taking all bets now for how it'll go. I have it all written out and I'll probably post it in the next day or two. As always enjoy.
28. Finale by Asterisk [Reviews - 6] (985 words)
Final Chapter. Yay. There's a bit of a thing from me at the end but it's unrelated so skip if you want.