- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This Chapter may or may not have urged me to rerate this story. Consider that a warning. I hope you guys enjoy. As always I'd like feedback!

 

-----

 

 

There are times when a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do. So yeah, I went back to massaging my girlfriend’s nipple. You can bet your ass on that. Not because she basically ordered me to keep going; but because I wanted to. It didn’t matter that I was a Micro-sized person atop a normal girl, able to crush me with the slightest movement. And the fact she casually brushed aside the only way I could talk to her was totally irrelevant. I worked to please her because it was my choice. I just want to make that totally clear as we proceed.

 

I went to work massaging Kari’s nipple (Again, my choice) and things only got more heated from there. As I worked to pleasure one breast I noticed Kari’s fingers casually working on her other. She did so almost silently, biting her lip and holding in any unorthodox sounds.

 

Watching her openly begin to pleasure herself made something in me click. Earlier I acted just to be a bit mischievous. Yet now I was starting to get into it as much as my giant girlfriend was. My mind started to get hazy and my actions more perverse and reckless. I can’t say with one-hundred percent accuracy but I’m pretty sure I started throwing my whole body against Kari’s nipple. And when my clothes felt like they were getting in the way they may or may not have come off too.

 

It’s actually kind of embarrassing saying it so directly so I won’t describe what exactly I started doing but I’m pretty sure you can figure it out. Let’s just say if I was full-sized we may have needed protection by that point.

 

It was certainly an interesting development to say the least. Things were always quick to ah…escalate between us but our sudden size difference made this totally different. Instead of being the guy on top playfully toying with his woman’s boobs I was instead on her boob, doing illicit things with her nipple.

 

Actually, considering how much Kari enjoyed being on the bottom being in charge of the situation seemed totally up her alley too. With me pretty much a slave to her sexual whims (By choice!) she only got bolder too. Her hand started to switch between her breast to gently teasing the edge of her crotch before returning back. From the corner of my eye I noted her finger looking damper each time she did so.

 

It wasn’t long before her hand just flat out never left her crotch. To make up for this her other hand started working with the breast I was on, kneading the ground beneath my feet as I worked my ass off pleasuring her nipple. Although it apparently felt good, it didn’t seem to satisfy Kari enough. That’s why things suddenly got…rough.

 

From my point of view I was continuing my fun with her nipple when I felt something push me from behind. I never saw it coming but I instinctively knew it was Kari’s finger pushing me against her nipple. The last thing I saw before my vision was filled with that vast pinkness was her face.

 

It was a face I’d seen before several times. Kari’s eyes were clenched shut. She was constantly shifting between gasping for air and biting her lip. Her head started to sheen with the beginnings of sweat. Her hair started to fall out of place. She looked…so goddamn sexy I wish I could just take a picture and stare at it.

 

Then I couldn’t see anything. I was being shoved against her nipple and twisted along with it between her fingers. All ability to move on my own had completely been taken away. Every time I would try to move my body would suddenly be twisted in a totally different direction against my will.

 

This probably sounds really scary but honestly, at first it wasn’t that bad. It was certainly rough but I kinda liked rough and Kari suddenly taking charge was more than a little hot. But everything has its limit. The first few minutes started off scary but then I realized it was weirdly arousing being manhandled like that. It was something new and I trusted Kari enough to know that I’d be okay. Her nipple was the cushion between her two fingers which roughly brushed against my body and held it in place. It was certainly a sexual act I’d never think of, but that didn’t make it outright bad.

 

But that was how I felt for the first few minutes. It didn’t end there.

 

Kari was relentless. There’s simply no other word for it. Even the best stuff you can do in bed is only good up to a point before it becomes bothersome if not outright painful. And once the novelty of this little act wore off that’s what it was: painful. The worst part was that I was powerless to do anything about it. Any struggles I made were unnoticed against the strength of this giant. Any cries I made to get her attention were totally unheard. The more I began to try and get out the scarier things seemed to get.

 

I was completely trapped, held against my will as my girlfriend pleasured herself. I could hear all the sounds she was making but from this dark place between her fingers and nipple it may as well have been a world away. My body began to hurt from the repeated abuse. I started finding it harder to breathe. I was suddenly all too aware of how easy it would be for me to get crushed right then without anyone even realizing. I was in danger, but I had no way of asking for help or anything. I was simply trapped until Kari was done.

 

It would be a long, long time until that happened. Some people tend to get off quickly. Others prefer to take their time, relish it, and slowly build up to an optimum climax. Kari is one of them.

 

Just try to imagine it. More helpless than you’ve ever been in your life, unable to even catch your breath, unable to put up even the most basic of resistance. All you can see is black all around you. Whenever a fraction of light slips in for a split-second all you can see is a shaded pink and maybe if you’re lucky, tan. Your body constantly being forcibly moved and casually crushed just enough so that it’d hurt but not break anything. Every few seconds the wind gets knocked out of you and you struggle for what little air you can so you don’t pass out.

 

Then, when you finally hit that point of just giving up and try to quietly wait it out in your happy place you get interrupted by the two senses you still had access to: smell and sound. The strangely aromatic scent of sweat mixed with bodily juices slowly rising from the area between her legs enters your nose and refuses to leave, mocking you with a familiar scent you knew all-too well at a normal-size. And the sound…Ugh, the sound. Constantly you would hear the sound of skin brushing against itself until it would be cut off by this wet, squelching sound, every once in a while accompanied by the faint sound of a gasp for air or a heated pant. Now multiply the volume of that by about a hundred to accommodate for size.

 

If you can manage to imagine all that first off props to you, second, I want you to imagine dealing with that for ten seconds. Then a minute. Then five. And so on. As time passes you must continue to struggle, slowly getting weaker and the small irritations of the pressure and breathing become totally unbearable, but you have no choice but to deal with it. And it’s not like this is some monster doing this to you. This is your lover, the person you look forward to seeing every day. The person who cheers you up when you’re down. The person slowly and painfully killing you without even realizing it.

 

It was just…hell.

 

What was probably the worst part though, and I do mean this. It wasn’t the pain. Nor the lack of control. None of that. It was what went through my head. I couldn’t think fully. I could barely assign words to anything. I couldn’t reflect on anything happening. I only had these vague feelings passing through my mind.

 

 I questioned how my life would be. Was this just a taste of things to come? Would the rest of my life be just being used like a tool to help get some kind of job done? No, not even that. If that was the case I’d be down pleasuring Kari myself but as the sick sound of her fingers sliding out liked to remind me, I was unable to do even that. I kept deluding myself that I could still make her happy despite my size but here I was powerless to do anything of the sort. Maybe that was my life now? Trying to do jobs and completely failing at them for reasons not even my fault.

 

What did I ever do to deserve this I wondered.

 

I probably stayed in this trance for ten or so minutes before something changed outside and got my attention. Kari’s fingers stopped twisting me, she started to pant faster, the sound of her fingers grew quicker and quicker. It didn’t take a genius to know what was coming. The sounds kept getting faster and louder until Kari’s whole body tensed up at once. Then she finally relaxed, exhaling loudly. Her fingers released me and fell to the bed beside her.

 

She had finally cum.

 

This should have been good news. I should have been happy, if, for no other reason that I was now free. To be honest I don’t know how I felt. Angry, sad, but mostly tired. Exhaustion seemed to override everything else right now. I collapsed atop Kari’s breast, not asleep, just lying down and resting.

 

Likewise Kari took a minute to breathe. I could tell by her breathing that she was quickly calming down. “Sorry, I…messed up.”

 

She did a lot more than that, but I wasn’t in much of a mood to lash out right now. Something about the last few minutes really put into perspective how bad it would be if I made my girlfriend mad. Plus I couldn’t really be upset. Once I regained my composure it didn’t seem that bad. She didn’t mean any harm and all things considered it could’ve been worse. Once I started panicking it felt worse than it really was.

 

“Just…be more careful.” I wearily replied. Kari didn’t respond. “Oh yeah, you can’t hear me anyway can you?”

 

“I…” Kari gulped. She seemed at a total loss for words. “I almost hurt you…You are okay right?”

 

“Yeah.” I answered even though she couldn’t hear it. “Let’s just forget that ever happened. Okay?”

 

“Oh yeah, I can’t hear you. Come here, I’ll put you on your desk.” Her finger came and took me to my desk nearby. A phone was quickly placed beside me as Kari shamefully began to slide back into her clothes.

 

“Don’t worry about it.” I sighed, “Let’s just forget this happened alright?”

 

She nodded. “Yeah…I think I need to go anyway.”

 

“I said forget about it. It’s okay.”

 

Kari shook her head with a bitter smile, “No it’s not okay. I could’ve really hurt you.”

 

“But you didn’t.”

 

This time.”

 

“I trust you.”

 

“Well I don’t.” Kari hung her head, “I…lost control for a minute and I nearly…”

 

“Don’t think like that.  A million things could go wrong and none of them would be your fault.”

 

Kari gave me a bitter smile, “You’re such a nice guy…”

 

“Your nice guy.” I sighed. It was obvious I wasn’t going to stop her. “Text me later okay?”

 

“Sure.” Kari walked over and picked up me and her phone again. Before I knew it I was back in the living room where all this started, placed back on the table near my phone.

 

“Hey Robby…” Kari looked away nervously.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“If you did something bad…you’d tell me right?”

 

“Of course I would. I’d never lie to you. And I’d never hurt you if that’s what you’re worried about.”  

 

She looked away but I heard something drip from her chin. “I know I just-I don’t know.”

 

I barely heard the awkward “Bye.” as she hurried out the door.

 

I sat there in silence for a while after. Mom came back with some things for me but I only paid half attention. My mind was stuck on Kari the whole time. Mom showed me all these things to make life easier for me but I barely heard a word she said. Before I even realized it everything was dark and I was on the verge of sleep. I never informed Mom about what happened. I barely even said a word to her. I just wanted to try and work out what this all meant for me and Kari. Despite that, against my better judgment, exhaustion won out and I fell asleep, ending yet another fun, shrunken day.

 

Oh, and for the record. She didn’t text me that night.