- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Final Chapter. Yay. There's a bit of a thing from me at the end but it's unrelated so skip if you want.

 

------

 

 

I sat there in Jane’s office with a blank look on my face. My heart was pounding to the point I was sure it was just going to fly out of my chest. It had been a couple minutes since I entered and she’d spent the time going through all my paper work silently. At any moment she’d organize it all and send it, and me, to my new home.

 

She broke the silence eventually. “There’s been a surprise development in your case Mr. Lindley.”

 

“There has?”

 

Jane nodded. “Yes. To be honest even I’m surprised at this one but just yesterday someone came and requested a micro citizen be assigned to their home.”

 

“Came…as in here?”

 

She nodded again. “Yep. They’re going to be who you’re assigned to now. It’s a much easier decision for us on our end you see. It saves us travel fare, passports, all the red tape that comes with sending someone like you overseas. I trust that’s okay.”

 

“Y-Yeah! I’d rather stay here if I could anyway.”

 

“I thought you might.”

 

“So…what’s their name?”

 

“See for yourself.” She slid a paper towards me; at the bottom was a signature I recognized.

 

Jasmine Truitt.

 

So there you have it. I may have gotten a little sidetracked with the story at times but in the end I ended up moving in with Jaz. Turns out her and the others were all considering it and after discussing it amongst themselves the night before our big beach day they made a group decision. I don’t know the full details behind it all but they all decided on Jaz and when Kristen dropped me off at her place I got a permanent residence on her dresser.

 

It’s been…about half a year since then. Aside from a little incident here or there I didn’t have any major trouble or drama. Unfortunately me and Mom still haven’t talked, nor the rest of my family for that matter. But I still have all my friends. I even get to see them a lot. Kari and I finally managed to put everything behind us and we’re back to the closest of friends. Kristen’s the same as ever, though she seems to really like putting me in that dollhouse whenever she gets a shot. And Jaz…well things between us have changed a bit.

 

-----

 

“Get to work! Don’t keep your Master waiting!”

 

“S-Sorry!” I gazed up at my owner fearfully. She towered over me with her arms crossed and a big frown on her face. Her foot was tapping impatiently. I knew what that meant. I approached her foot as quickly as I could and began to kiss it as she’d asked me to do. Its taste had become something I’d long since grown used to, I even kind of like it now.

 

Unfortunately Jaz didn’t seem to share my feelings. “Useless. Know what I do with useless bugs?” Her foot raised over me. I started to scream as it lowered, stomping into the ground with all her strength.

 

Next to me.

 

“And…Cut!” The frown vanished off her face as she lowered a hand back towards me. “I think that one was pretty good!”

 

I hoped into her hand without even thinking about it. “I swear your stomps get closer every time.”

 

“You’re just imagining it.” She shrugged. “I’d never crush my favorite pet.”

 

“I’m your only pet.”

 

“Details.”

 

I shook my head with a small smirk. “You’re unbelievable.”

 

“You love me.”

 

“Yeah…” I admitted. She seemed to like that. Her hands came close to her lips as her lips give me a big, affectionate kiss.

 

-------

 

Probably a teensy bit confused huh? Well at first when I started living with Jaz it was basically like the last time I stayed with her. The occasional weird chore with plenty of fun and interesting chats along the way. Then about a month it we kinda started dating. She actually really loved being this big, powerful girl and I gotta admit she plays the part well. I’ve actually grown fond of being her little plaything. It started off with innocent little role plays while we were together; like maybe I’d be massaging her feet and she’d call herself Goddess and get all into it. Next thing I knew she suggested recording it as an amateur video. Turns out there’s a whole community out there for people who are into being big or small. I mean, it makes sense I just never thought of it before.

 

We recorded one and had enough fun with it we wanted to make more, and people seemed to like them too which was nice. I particularly enjoy it since I got to use all the stuff I learned in film school while making them, all the while enjoying sweet footage of my girlfriend acting hot. It’s just a dumb thing we like to do. In reality Jaz is as sweet as can be. I get maybe one chore a day just to earn my keep, usually a foot rub or maybe play along with a game of her’s, the rest of the time is just us living together along with things couples may do. I won’t delve into that here.

 

That’s my story though. It was a pretty dark time in my life but in the end I think it all worked out. I’m actually pretty happy now and in a weird way this life is pretty stress free. I don’t worry about bills or anything. I get to mess with videos all day. And I still have something of a social life. It’s a drastically different life from a normal one, but I kinda like it. Being a pet isn’t so  bad.

 

------

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Yo, Asterisk here. First and foremost I want to thank everyone who's read this. When I first started this story I expected it to be a one or two chapter thing. Not the beast it turned into. This story went against a lot of how I usually do things, being a first person flashback-style narrative with gentle gts. This was really foreign ground for me so to see so many people enjoy and discuss it was a very pleasant surprise and honestly probably what motivated me to keep writing it. 

 

I won't go into details but this story has been a struggle. I started it while in a pretty dark place personally and around halfway I was really tired of writing but I pushed on. I gotta thank you for that. Were it not for you guys I probably would've shrugged and left it be a long time ago. Even if I have my issues with this story, and I do, I'm very proud of myself for actually finishing it and I owe that to all you guys. So thanks. Hope you enjoyed reading it. I'll return at some point with another, much shorter story.