- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one and the next one are kinda short but we're at the end here folks. Next chapter is the final one. Taking all bets now for how it'll go. I have it all written out and I'll probably post it in the next day or two. As always enjoy.

 

-------

 

 

Our first matter of business was to pick up Jaz and Kari. I can’t tell you much detail considering, you know, inside of an ear, but we picked them up and began heading towards the beach. It was at this point I was moved towards the dashboard next to a phone so I could join in on the fun everyone was having. I focused on everyone’s conversations so that I wouldn’t linger too long on my situation. It was some stuff you’d probably expect by now. Jaz was a little snarky but well meaning. Kari was sweet but excitable. Kristen was kind of reserved but played along. Overall it was pretty standard stuff for our group. I was a bit more quiet than usual but no one needed to ask why.

 

When we arrived I was stuck with Kristen picking a spot on the sand while Kari and Jaz went to change into their swimsuits. You might wonder why I didn’t try to get one for myself at some point to which I answer do you really think I gave a damn about my clothes by this point? I’m pretty sure the outfit I was wearing was the one I entered Jaz’s mouth with. Anyhow we picked a spot on the beach just in time for the others to return and damn. Just…damn.

 

They were both in bikinis, Jaz’s a dark blue set that seemed to accentuate her already large chest and Kari’s a more innocent white one that I’d see her in before. Both were smoking hot of course but that’s beside the point. They swapped out with Kristen so she could change and I was placed on the beach towel between my two friends who sat down.

 

“It’s nice out here.” Kari smiled, gazing into the ocean

 

“Yeah.” Me and Jaz agreed, looking in the same direction. My view was more of a field of mountain-sized sand dunes than an ocean though.

 

“Tomorrow huh…” Kari kept her eyes on the water as she whispered.

 

“Yep…Tomorrow’s the big day.” The thought was a little depressing but I was strangely calm. I’d spent so much time worrying about it but now that it was here I wasn’t really sure how to react.

 

Jaz laid down flat on her back with her head resting on her hands. “Kris said England?” 

 

“Uh huh. Her name’s Alicia Masters.”

 

“With a name like that she sounds like a real piece of work.” She chuckled.

 

“Probably.” I admitted. “It’ll probably be rough.”

 

“You don’t sound too concerned.”

 

“I am but…I dunno. It doesn’t feel real.”

 

“That’s called shock sweety.” Kari snickered.

 

“Maybe.”

 

Another voice called out from behind me. “It’ll all work out.”  I turned my head to see Kristen, towering right over me with her legs on either side of my body and in a rocking black two-piece.

 

“Welcome back.” Jaz lazily waved for Kristen to sit next to her.

 

“It’ll all probably work out. I hope.”

 

“It will.” Kari stated as if it were certain.

 

“Yup.” Jaz added.

 

“Mmhm.” Now it was Kristen’s turn.

 

They seemed so confident I laughed a little. “You guys seem certain. Something I should know?”

 

“Nope.”

 

“Nu-uh.”

 

“Afraid not.”

 

“Figured as much.” I sighed, a low smile on my face as I shook my head. “You all are too much.”

 

“That’s just cause you’re smaller than my toes.” Jaz waved her foot near me with a cackle.

 

“Smaller than your’s? Try smaller than mine.” Kari pointed to her daintier feet with a laugh.

 

“He was like a bug in my dollhouse!” Kristen chimed in too.

 

I lowered my head and resumed shaking it. “You guys are either the best friends on the planet or some real assholes.”

 

“Both.”

 

“Yep.”

 

“No question.”

 

“You guys are getting good at that unison thing.”

 

They all shrugged at once.

 

“So whatcha guys wanna do?”

 

Jaz sat up with a lazy look. “Sandcastle?”

 

No one said otherwise so next thing I knew we were making a sand castle. Or rather they were. Kari apparently brought a bunch of beach stuff with her, including a parasol and some fancy sandcastle pails and shovels. Thanks to my size I got away with being the foreman and complaining about every detail until they got annoyed. It was pretty fun. There’s something ironic in that I was about to be shipped off as an assistant and my last thing before that would be making people thousands of times my size work.

 

When we finished it was actually a pretty solid castle. At my size it looked semi real aside from the face I could literally pull the walls apart. It even had a cute little white flag on it. When I asked why a white flag Jaz grinned and said they were surrendering to the three giants who’d taken it over. Then I got to watch her step on it and get scolded by Kari because she wanted a picture of it. All in all it was a lot of fun.

 

I wish I could sit down and tell you at length about all these beach adventures we had and how it changed everything but really, we just had a good time at the beach all hanging out as friends. No awkward moments. No weird accidents. Just a guy and his friends playing around at the beach. I couldn’t have asked for more. But it had to end at some point, and it wasn’t any sort of special end either. We all piled into the car after a few hours and one by one my friends were dropped off. We parted ways, said goodbyes and all that lovely stuff. It felt weird thinking that this was probably my last time seeing them. It just seemed so…normal, and there was something relieving about that in a way.

 

When me and Kristen got back we went to sleep after a long day. The next day we woke up and I paid another visit to the Department of Shrunken Businesses and Services. It was finally time.