- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More fun with Rob and Jaz. As always hope you enjoy, feel free to review and/or comment on how things are coming along. Can always use the feedback

 

-----

 

 

She had to be fucking with me; there was just no other explanation.

 

First she would make me look directly at her chest. Then she’d make some small vague comment that’d make me assume something and then she’d call me out on it and laugh at me. This was how it worked. She wouldn’t just up and show me her breasts and then have me play with them. Not getting into the fact that I was taken she had no interest in me and I no interest in her. Okay, admittedly there were some times in High School I was a tad interested but nothing more. This was totally out of character for her so she had to reveal the joke any second now. If she didn’t…I don’t even know what I’d make of that.

 

When the witty insult and laugh never came I felt my heart skip a beat. She wasn’t joking. I took a look at her face, hoping to see some mischievous expression waiting to unleash its wrath. But the expression I saw was one I’d never seen before. She still looked like she was confident but the usual charisma and energy in her face seemed lacking. Was she…embarrassed?

 

“Don’t go getting any ideas.” She made an obvious attempt to look away from me. “You just did a good job. It’s only fair I do something for you too.”

 

My heart skipped again. Was this real?

 

“But…we’re not…” I looked back down to her cleavage and fell silent.

 

“I can’t do anything else for you without risking hurting you so…we’ll just both put up with it.” She took a deep breath. “Here we go.”

 

I remember thinking to myself very clearly. This wasn’t right. I was with Kari. Even if we weren’t speaking right now I was hers and hers alone. Jaz is a lovely girl, beautiful even, but she’s not my girl. I couldn’t just…betray my girlfriend like that.

 

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. Even if it had it meant nothing. I was too small to be heard and powerless to go against her as she dropped me into her cleavage.

 

To her she dropped me less than an inch. To me I fell over ten feet. Were it not for the extraordinary cushion that was a woman’s bosom I could’ve broken an ankle or something. Instinctively I tried to catch myself from falling and ending up gripping Jaz’s breast tightly with each hand. Her soft, supple skin immediately made the more primal desires within me react. Against my will I found myself…interested let’s say. I was still fully rational and in control but I couldn’t help but feel like on some level I’d let myself down.

 

To fully appreciate this whole scene let me paint you a little picture. Jaz was in her room, leaning back in an office chair with her bare feet propped on a dark wooden desk. Today her shoulder-length black hair was in a small ponytail and she had two small elephant earrings on. Her outfit was a pair of light jeans that stopped about mid-calf and a violet short-sleeve top that exposed most of her chest. Her chest, for the record, being somewhere in the D and DD range with me, smaller than her toes, on top of one of them. That was this situation right now, I remember it in full detail.

 

Anyway, back on topic I immediately realized that I couldn’t stay here. If I did I knew I would end up doing something I’d regret. For everyone’s best interest I had to go…but how? Without Jaz’s help I was stranded in this field that was a single breast. Realizing that, I turned my attention skyward and tried to signal her to get me out of there. She was staring right at me, smiling weakly.

 

“Heh, you look like an ant on my boob. You really are a loser.”

 

It was incredibly obvious she was trying to build her confidence up with her usual insults. If she was so embarrassed why did she do it in the first place? I didn’t get it. She obviously planned this out. Even if it was for my sake why put herself in this uncomfortable position?

 

 “Why are you just laying around? Too scared to do anything without my permission?” More of her usual vigor began to come back in her voice. “Need Auntie Jaz to boss you around like the bug you are?”

 

Not gonna lie. Something about the way she said that was kinda hot. But it was irrelevant. “Jaz, get me out of here!”

 

“…Or are my boobs not big enough?” By now Jaz had her usual expression back. “Didn’t realize you were such a pervert. Or maybe you’re just upset cause they’re not my feet.”

 

Ignoring the thunderous snickering, I stood up. “Come on Jaz, seriously. This isn’t funny!”

 

She naturally didn’t hear me. Though from my posture she probably realized I wasn’t too pleased. Her response was to use a finger to knock me over, face-first into her breast.

 

“Relax tiny. This is your reward. Enjoy it while it lasts. You earned it.” I got back up to try and yell at her again but was quickly knocked back down. “Nuh uh! Crawl around and enjoy your reward like a good boy!” I tried again with the same result. “Seriously, what’s the problem? I told you it’s okay. Are they not good enough or something?”

 

“God No.” I mumbled to no one. It was all I could do to just not run wild. Compared to Kari’s modest chest Jaz was outright stacked. Two…maybe even three times the size and all the more desirable, but they weren’t my girlfriend’s so I couldn’t. I just…couldn’t. Even if the world thought I was a demon, I wouldn’t betray her like that.

 

“Are you worried about Kari?”

 

My ears piped up, my fidgeting stopped.

 

“Relax, I asked her. She said it was alright.”

 

She asked her? What? That made no sense. How do you even…? She had to be lying. But earlier she texted someone…I thought it was Mom but if she texted Kari then that could be it; and if it was that just raised more questions.

 

“She wants you to enjoy yourself just as much as I do. She’s just…not up to it.”

 

I was confused. Kari gave Jaz permission because…? Was she scared she’d hurt me? Was Jaz lying? Was Kari even remotely involved in this, or perhaps it was Kari’s idea? What if it was Jaz’s? It was too much to take at once. All I knew for certain was that someone was concerned about me, and that this was meant to cheer me up.

 

I looked at the ground beneath me: a seemingly endless stretch of cocoa brown that was the size of a large building.

 

I gave up. “Fuck it.” My body naturally fell over and relaxed against the soft ground.

 

Jaz noticed that I wasn’t fighting her anymore and smirked. “Good boy. Now, when you’re ready I got a fun little game for you.” She leaned further back in her chair so that she was at an angle, making the ground I was on less of a field and more of a steep hill in an instant. My eyes followed that hill upwards and soon found Jaz’s face looked right at me. “You just got to try and make it to the top of my boob and reach my neck. Easy enough right?”

 

She took a small breath and immediately blew. In an instant a strong gust of wind came and threated to flip me onto my back. It died as quickly as it came but once I looked at Jaz again she was smiling. “My job’s to try and stop you.”

 

My eyes narrowed. “Cute.”

 

“Now come and get me tiny!”

 

The game had begun.

 

To be honest, I don’t even know why I bothered playing along with this. Wasn’t this supposed to be a reward? How was this a reward? I stopped bothering trying to attach a reason to everything by this point and just rolled with it. If Jaz wanted a game, fine. Challenge accepted. She’d regret ever taking me on! It didn’t matter that I was literally a bug on her boob she could just blow away without even trying. She messed with the wrong Micro.

 

I’m talking a lot of trash here but this was actually really fucking hard. Nice as they were, Jaz’s big boobs made this already difficult climb frustratingly so. Not to mention every time I moved about an inch or so Jaz would lightly blow at me, half the time sending me back to where I started. If I was lucky and managed to get a good grip on her boob, which I may add, was already really hard, then maybe I could hold on long enough to outlast it and keep going, though that’s a big maybe. Jaz apparently thought it was so fun she would blow as hard as she could or do it multiple times just to see how I’d handle it. Needless to say I ended up doing flips through the air more than once. On the bright side though, breasts make for the best cushion you could ever ask for.

 

You know, when I describe it the game actually sounds really annoying. I mean, it kinda was I’m not gonna lie. But there was something oddly addicting about it. I was actually enjoying getting up and trying over and over again and likewise Jaz seemed to never get tired of blowing me flat on my face.

 

My best attempt lasted somewhere around ten minutes. I stayed on all fours the entire time, slowing crawling from the edge of Jaz’s boob. I adopted some kind of rock-climbing technique where I kept low and constantly made sure my hands had a good grip before moving even slightly forward. These were the lessons I’d learned from trial and error. Of course Jaz was relentless. As long as she could she was trying to blow me back to the start. The closer I got the fiercer the winds became. I didn’t check my progress once the entire time. Looking up would just either discourage me or make me reckless. No, my attention was solely on the patch of brown I was on and nothing else.

 

I was in the zone man. I’d finally learned how to get a good grip on breast flesh and Jaz’s repeated blowing had her out of breath and weaker than ever. I had this. It was all mine. I crawled my way straight to the top and before I knew it I grabbed skin that was nowhere near as soft as the rest. I’d reached the base of her breasts and was mere inches from the goal. It was right there, and best of all I was now too close to her face for her to blow directly at me so I didn’t have to worry about that anymore. I’d won…or so I thought.

 

If you ever happen to find yourself playing a game where you must climb a giantess’ breast to reach her neck you may want to pay close attention to the rules. I did not. So I made a gross mistake. See, my job was easy, as was Jaz’s job. I just had to climb and she had to stop me. What I didn’t think about though, was how she would stop me.

 

What this means is little Robby never once expected a giant hand to show up from nowhere and smack him all the way  back to Jaz’s shirt. He also didn’t expect a finger to hold him in place while a giant black girl mocked him for being unable to lift her finger.

 

From beneath Jaz’s finger I heard her laugh triumphantly. “I win.”

 

“You cheated.” I grumbled like the sore loser I was.

 

Jaz pulled her finger off and rubbed her big grin in my face. “Can’t even climb my boob bug boy? That’s kinda sad.”

 

Was this really the same girl who was embarrassed like…half an hour ago?

 

“Anywho, hope you liked your reward.” Her fingers plucked me up again, “It was definitely too good for you. You’re lucky I’m so nice.”

 

Still not sure why that qualified as a reward but whatever. Jaz set me down on the desk again and brought her chair forwards so she could rest an arm in front of me. “But I won. Do you know what that means?”

 

“No, we never talked about what would happen if I win or lose.” I didn’t even know why I responded. She couldn’t hear me. Then, to my surprise, I heard my voice played back at a loud enough level Jaz heard it. I turned my back and saw Jaz’s phone. “Oh yeah, forgot about that.”

 

“I can tell.” She giggled. “Anyway, since I won, I get to do what I want for a bit.”

 

“You mean this whole time you weren’t doing what you wanted?”

 

“Nope! But that’s about to change.” Jaz raised a hand over me. “…I’d run if I were you…”

 

The next thing I noticed was Jaz’s palm smacking the table as hard as it could. Thankfully I was safe between two of her fingers but I knew that was my only warning. I turned tail and began to run as Jaz’s hand rose into the air again.

 

“Look out Lil Robby. Here I come~”