- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

For some reason I've been rather productive lately so I had this one, as well as the next one, ready early. For now though this'll do. Enjoy!

 

-------

 

 

“Intervention?” I repeated, dumbfounded, “For what?”

 

For a moment Jaz didn’t say anything. Wordlessly she lowered me onto a dresser beside her phone. “You’ve been doing nothing but be mopey all day. Now Auntie Jaz is gonna fix that!”

 

“I haven’t been mopey!”

 

After shooting me a skeptical look Jaz pulled a chair from a desk and sat in it, facing me. “Yeah you have. Normally you don’t shut up but every time you’re bummed about something you clam up. It’s not hard to notice.”

 

She hit the nail right on the head. Though I wouldn’t admit it so I quickly switched tactics. “It’s not as bad as you’re making it out to be.”

 

“Oh?” Jaz leaned back and propped her feet up near me. “Cause I think it’s a little weird that since you’ve shrunken all we’ve talked about is random little things. Willing to bet you haven’t talked with anyone about it.”

 

“I’ve done nothing but talk about it.”

 

“No, you’ve been asked about it. That’s not talking, that’s you answering a question to get someone off your back.”

 

“Well what do you want me to say?”

 

Jaz smirked, “Being honest would be a good start.” She shifted her feet closer to me. I briefly shot them a wary look.

 

I sighed and remained silent for a moment. We both knew she wasn’t going to drop this. I could be stubborn and she’d be just as stubborn until I caved. Hell, I could already feel myself beginning to cave in. I quickly tried to distract myself by taking in my surroundings.

 

It was a bedroom of course. In the corner sat a bed with purple…well purple everything. Beside it was a closet. Across from that closet was the desk I was on, atop it was a nice-looking tv. Directly behind me was a small mirror and some makeup. A little bit more to the side was a computer desk with the chair being the one Jaz herself was seated on now. On the walls were some posters and I think I spotted some small plushes gently hidden away. It was a fairly standard girl’s room, and it barely did a thing to stop me from caving.

 

 “I’m just…worried.”

 

“About…?”

 

“A lot of things. Of being crushed, people suddenly acting different, where I’m going to be assigned…” I sighed. “I never thought I’d end up tiny.”

 

“No one did.” Jaz looked away, “When you shrank everyone was surprised. You seemed like such a nice guy.”

 

After hearing that I made a bitter smile. “Do you think I am?”

 

She shrugged, “I’ve met worse.” a smirk sneaked onto her face. “Can’t imagine what it’s like being so small though. I mean, look at how big my feet are compared to you.”

 

Once more her feet moved closer, not stopping until her bare soles were towering directly in front of me. I grimaced at the sight of them and tried to avert my gaze, easier said than done though. Each foot was the size of a damn skyscraper. If Jaz happened to lower them there’s no way I would’ve been able to get out of the way in time. I’d be effortlessly smushed beneath her. If I were a smarter man I’d move but I simply stood there and tried to ignore them. She’d probably move them to wherever I was anyway.

 

“How big do you think they are? To you I mean.”

 

“How am I supposed to know?”

 

“I actually did some math when I was bored. My foot is about eleven inches long. You are two millimeters tall. About 25 millimeters in an inch making my foot something like 275 millimeters. Last I checked you were what…5”11”? That’d make my foot somewhere around 800 feet tall compared to you. And something like fifty feet wide.”

 

“Wow, you can math.” I rolled my eyes, “Why exactly is that important?”

 

“It’s not.” She admitted, “I just thought it was neat. That makes my big toe almost forty feet tall.”

 

“I get it, I’m little. You don’t need to use numbers to make that point.” I was starting to get annoyed.

 

“Relax, it’s just small talk.”

 

“You were the one who wanted to talk serious.”

 

“And now you’re too serious. Relax.”

 

“I was until you started on this.”

 

“No you weren’t.” One of the feet looming over me began to rock back and forth. “Like you said, you’re worried. I can’t blame you; I mean even right now it probably looks like my foot’s about to crush you, right?”

 

For a moment I stared at Jaz’s foot repeatedly move towards and away from me. I was almost certain it would come down each time it returned. “Yeah, glad you realize that. Can you stop doing it please?”

 

She ignored me. “Plus ever since you started shrinking everyone’s acted differently towards you. You probably have more than a few trust issues right now.”

 

“Yeah, so could yo-“

 

“And to top it all off you’re going to be assigned any day now and be sent off to do who knows what. Yeah, I’d be scared too if I were you.”

 

“Glad we’re on the same page. Can you move your feet please?”

 

“Nope~” Jaz’s feet briefly moved out of the way so I could see her grinning face behind them.

 

I sighed. “Why, may I ask?”

 

“Your situation’s tough Rob…But that doesn’t mean it’ll end badly.”

 

“Goddammit, you’re ignoring me again aren’t you?”

 

“It’s scary but you never know. Even if you end up as an assistant you might wind up working for a cute girl. She might treat you real nice and maybe even reward you if you do good.”

 

“If you’re going to ignore me can you at least try to slide into the conversation why you’re feet are still in my face?”

 

“Don’t act like you don’t like it.”

 

I froze. For that moment I had a mini panic attack.

 

You see, there is a little secret about me I may have neglected to mention. As the situation may have made clear, I have an interest in feet. Nothing extravagant. In fact it’s actually pretty minor as far as my tastes go. When given the choice I would choose boobs every single time. But it was the one thing I did my best to keep secret. Not even Kari knew about it. Hell, Jaz only knew because she stumbled on to my laptop’s browsing history and discovered a um…mild assortment of photos that may or may not have been focused on um….feet…(I would like to reiterate that it is near the bottom of my list of kinks).

 

The point is Jaz was quite literally flaunting this fetish in my face.

 

After a moment to collect myself I gulped, “Whether or not I like it is irrelevant. It’s bothering me.”

 

“Why? Cause you can’t touch them? Kiss em? Give em little licks?” She laughed. There was no rebuttal as I was too embarrassed and lowered my head.

 

“You can you know.”

 

“Pardon?” I snapped out of it.

 

“You can touch them. I’m not gonna get mad or anything.”

 

“I’m not about to sit here and start caressing your feet. That’s creepy. And I doubt Kari would be happy about it anyway.”

 

“Why? It’s nothing romantic. It’s practice.”

 

“Practice for what?”

 

“For if you wind up becoming an assistant.”

 

I laughed, “I doubt that if I got hired as someone’s assistant I’d be put next to their feet.”

 

“Why? It’s what I’d do.” She shrugged. “You may end up with someone who wants a foot rub once in a while.”

 

“Weren’t you just telling me how your foot is 800 feet tall?”

 

“Then you better get started huh?”

 

I didn’t move.

 

“Come on, please?”

 

“Was this whole thing just to get me to give you a foot massage?”

 

“…Maybe…” Jaz admitted.

 

“Not getting out of this am I?”

 

“Probably not.”

 

“Goddammit.” I sighed, approaching Jaz’s foot.