- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The names places and or anything else in this story are the sole property of the author. This story will be completed fairly soon I promise!
My friend Grant had invited me over to his birthday party he had also invited Anthony Hembrey who was an 8th grader who went to our church. Now as the day wore on we eventually started to get tired and grant suggested that we all go downstairs which was were our sleeping bags were. As we get down stairs Grant turns on his Game Cube and Anthony takes his shoes off revealing his extremely low-cut black socks. So as we all sit down to play the Game Cube Anthony goes to the bathroom and says that we can start the game without him so as we start playing a thunderstorm begins and there is a sudden power surge in which the lights flash on then off and finally back on again grant decides that him and I should turn the game off but just as we do the Game Cube shoots out a glowing beam and for an instant it hits us
And we feel nauseous

but nothing happens then Anthony comes back down and asks us what happened and we tell him but I notice that he seems a little bigger not just taller but just all around larger I quickly dismiss it and Grant turns the game cube back on and we all start playing the game well into the late night when we are suddenly surprised when Anthony says “I got to go to bed I think I’m seeing things like you guys look like your smaller or something and then he falls asleep in his sleep bag which he left un zipped so that his feet would not get to hot (he throws his socks on the floor by the game cube). After about 2 more hours of playing I say that we should probably go to bed to I couldn’t even hold the controller anymore and it was true Grant also saw that but we kept playing until we noticed something horribly wrong both Grant and I were only about ˝ inches tall! We had to do some thing grant said that we should get Anthony but I said if he woke up and rolled around he would squish us. We decided that we should try grants idea first. We started walking around towards where we thought he was and decided to split up I would go one way he would go the other in case something should happen So grant went left and I went right . As I was walking me fell into some sort of cloth it was damp and the odor was extremely repulsive I quickly realized that this was Anthony’s sock. I tried to get out but I was tangled up with some kind of string at the toe of his sock. I don’t think grants luck was any better for from what I heard he first ended walking up to Anthony’s bare feet by mistake so then he tried tickling them to wake him up with no success as he was doing this Anthony’s cell phone went off and he got up instantly. It was his sister calling to tell him that she was out side in her car waiting for him. So he stood up kicking grant into his left shoe, by accident, and proceeded to put on his socks. The first thing I saw was Anthony’s toes coming down the sock and pressing me back into his sock eventually I ended up lying horizontally between his toes and his foot. From where his big toe was positioned I could tell that I was in his right sock and soon to be shoe I thought. He ran outside with his left shoe on his right sock on and his left sock and right shoe in his hand. When he got into the car his sister called him a dork and the usual tirade of insults that followed in that sibling relationship. As we got going and their conversation continued Anthony slowly slipped off his shoe and kind of playfully put his right foot into it. At this chance I called out to see if grant was there and indeed he was. “Hey grant” I called “this sure stinks doesn’t it” he gave a sarcastic laugh and we both concurred that we should try to get out of here. The funniest thing about the whole matter I said was that Anthony had no idea that we were where we were. Although grant and I agreed that even though he had Anthony’s bare foot in his face in Anthony’s shoe that my situation was much worse.