- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a lot darker then I usually write, but hey, fun is fun.

Alex panted as her lips were forcibly spread apart by two metal appendages. "Just open wide and it'll all be over soon, I will just be conducting some tests and then you may rest." Rebecca calmly assured her. On the table, Alex found it hard to be reassured, her wrists strapped down with metal bars taped down against a dissection board, it was really what Rebecca had told her what she had been working on, and what Alex would be forced to take part in, that truly scared her – an aphrodisiac. "Basically, I'm going to try out some things and see if they cause an uptake in moisture in your sexual organs, some of this might cause some emotional distress, so please bear with me." Alex didn't want to, but ever since the incident happened she had no choice. She was caught, and Rebecca could do whatever she wanted, it just so happened that the quiet, nerdy, girl with her black thin frame glasses and dark shoulder length hair was working on a way to fulfill herself, and maybe inspire some 'attraction' from others, but live test subjects, really?

Back to the current matter, Alex groaned as Rebecca's invading tweezers held her lower lips wide open, their sharp ends causing a great deal of pain, but Rebecca, seeing her subject in distress, loosened the grip just a bit. She then attached the metal stand through the slot at the end of them, so she could free up her right hand, her left hand stabilizing the tiny's natural reflexes.

"Okay" Rebecca said. "Now I will try injecting various chemical composites, and you can tell me how they make you feel." Rebecca said as she dipped her eye dropper into the first bottle full of clear liquid. She then gently made nuzzled the tip into Alex's vaginal opening. "Just try to relax and focus on the sensation." She squeezed the end gently, forcing droplets of the liquid into her subject.

At first Alex didn't feel anything but the pumping feeling of liquids being forced into her, but as it settled, she felt a strange popping sensation within her, as if the liquid was sparkling. Alex, a virgin, hadn't really experimented much before, but she couldn't imagine throwing sparkling water into her, but that's exactly what it felt like. She tried to shift her lower body, but couldn't, the liquid merely sloshed around slightly, causing her even more discomfort. "How does it feel?" Rebecca asked, but the tiny simply couldn't respond.

"Since you will not respond, I will measure your heart rate." She said, and she applied a cold metal plate right above Alex's breasts, the combination of the shriveling sensation of cold on bare skin and the sparkling sensation within her nether muscles was such an emotional sensation that Alex simply didn't know what to think. It simply felt awful.

"It seems your heart rate has increased from the resting rate before, but still not enough to indicate any serious sexual stimulation. We shall proceed to the next mixture." Rebecca reached for a strange apparatus, a needle connected to a small sponge, that she gently pushed into Alex's vagina to absorb the liquid, discarding the wet sponge in a nearby waste bin.

"Now for the next mixture, I hope this will make for a more pleasant experience." Again Rebecca got another sample of an opaque red mixture, and applied it with three swift pumps. Alex just stared above, and tried to think of how awful this feeling was. The problem was it wasn't, this mixture also bubbled, but instead the popping caused her an intense sensation of... pleasure? She tried to think of anything else, gore, blood, anything, Alex was terribly squeamish but even that couldn't fix what she was feeling. She blushed a deep red, and Rebecca, sensing a possible success, measured Alex's heart rate again. "It seems you are enjoying this one, is that correct?" Rebecca asked the writhing tiny, no response, that is to be expected.

"This next mixture should solidify on contact with your sexual hormones, it may cause some slight discomfort." Rebecca only needed a small sample for this one, and she got only a tiny sprinkle of the translucent blue, slightly heavy, liquid. With one pump, Alex felt a sensation she had never felt before. It literally felt like something was expanding within her, and within a few seconds, the mass had expanded so much that it was pushing against the limits of her muscles, which, futily fighting back, just gave and relaxed around the mass, it was all too much, and the sensation was a disturbing mix of both comfort and disdain, why was she enjoying this?

"Your heart rate has increased generously, I consider these last two mixtures a complete success, and so, I will not relieve you of them." With that, Alex's heart sank. "Instead, I shall seal off your opening, and we shall see how long this sensation lasts." With that, Rebecca shoved a small metal sphere that fit nicely into Alex's entrance.

Releasing her from her bonds, Rebecca picked up the weak, exhausted, girl and deposited her into a clear container, and put down the lid. Taking her home, she put the container on her desk. Kicking off her shoes, Alex watched as the massive girl snuggled under the blankets of her bed.

No relief. Alex thought as she scratched the metal sphere between her legs. She couldn't get past the opening, and the liquid was still sparkling against her, being pushed right against her muscles by the expanded mass within her. The combination of intense pleasure mixed with an equal amount of discomfort made it impossible to sleep. She kept trying to dislodge the sphere so maybe she could pleasure herself to an orgasm, but it simply would not give. Throughout the night, Alex just lied awake, too exhausted to writhe anymore, she simply laid down with the tense feeling inside her, only pushing again every so often. Within the middle of the night, the mass began to pulsate, and any sense of relaxation completely escaped her. It seemed that every time she wanted to relax, the mass would pulse and jolt her awake, releasing another sense of pleasure. She couldn't think about anything but her carnal desire to release her tension, but she simply couldn't.

Rebecca awoke to a the spring sun and immediately remember her subject. She looked awful, but awake. Alex didn't even care as she was lifted off the floor and into Rebecca's massive palm, as another metal disk was shoved upon her. "Amazing! Your high heart rate has continued even within the span of eight hours! We shall iterate more on this in the coming days. I hope you will look forward to more experimentation, but I can understand if not. However, for now I will release you from your discomfort, later on I have some new compounds to try." And on she went until one night Alex finally gave from exhaustion. Rebecca then combined all the successful mixtures and bottled it, she would try it live later, with the obvious addition of the ability to relieve herself. A success. That shrinking disease was the best thing to ever happen to the scientific community.

Chapter End Notes:

Please review!