- Text Size +

**********

“Wake up!” I jolted awake as the lights flashed on.  Rubbing my eyes, I sat up and found myself in this same hell hole.  Unfortunately, I hadn’t been magically teleported far, far away from here as I had hoped.

At least, they had let us sleep for a solid hour and a half, and the clock on the wall now read 3:40.  Only another hour or so and I would be saved.  Or perhaps just transferred to a new hell in the hands of Kyra.  Time would tell.

After we all got up and put away our blankets, who should approach but my ‘good friend’ Susie.  “Come on, Jimmy, let’s play outside again!”  She started to pull me towards the door.

I held my ground, although her strength nearly matched my own and she almost toppled me over.  “I don’t want to go outside, Susie,” I told her.  Just then, I glanced over and saw Sean, who had also happened to look over at me and pounded his clenched fist into his open palm in a threatening gesture.  I gulped loudly.  I never thought I’d ever be so scared shitless of a 5th grader as I was of Sean.  Turning back to Susie, I told her anxiously, “We can play, but let’s stay inside, OK?”

“OK!” she replied, simply happy that I agreed to play with her.  I led her to a spot on the floor right in front of a supervisor, not wanting to take any chances whatsoever of being trapped again where no one could see me.

There were both Barbies and LEGOs within reach of our spot.  I asked Susie if we could play LEGOs, and she replied that she would play Barbies while I played LEGOs.  Sure, whatever, I thought.  At least LEGOs was a step up from those girly Barbie dolls.

We played for the entire last hour, with Susie providing the doll movements and voice acting, and me providing the scenery and random items with the LEGOs when needed.  Before I knew it, I was actually getting rather engrossed in our little game.  I hadn’t meant to, but I found myself starting to laugh and smile as we goofed around.  Several times, I willingly provided the male acting role when Brad, the Ken doll, was needed, and I actually got into the role quite a bit.  If I could have stepped back and looked at myself I would have been ashamed, happily playing with LEGOs and dolls like a little kid.  But maybe because I had been under so much stress and was just so starved for enjoyment these last few weeks, I found myself letting go and giving in to game, hardly noticing just how much fun I was having.

At one point, after we had been playing for some time, I had built up a wall of LEGOs and suddenly I crashed through it with my fist and cried, “Rawwrr!  I am the deadly Barbie monster, come to eat little Sarah alive!”  Susie shrieked in delight and feigned terror as I chased after her doll with my hand, making little ‘nom nom’ noises, and eventually being beaten down by a surprise attack from Tanya.  I splayed my hand out dramatically and uttered the garbled death throes of my conquered monster.

Two sets of hands clapped loudly behind me, and someone called, “Yay!”  I spun around, and my jaw dropped in abject horror as I looked up at two long, shapely legs, farther up at a pair of white shorts and a blue shirt covering an all-too familiar set of large boobs, and finally raising my gaze to behold the face of Kyra standing over me, with a look of utter glee beyond anything I had seen from her before.  She had come in unnoticed by me and had been standing there next to Mrs. Walker watching the entire show.

“What a splendid performance, Jimmy!” Kyra squealed in delight.  I became dizzy.  My world wobbled back and forth as I was sure I would throw up from the embarrassment of having Kyra, of all people, see me playing, of my own free will, like the child she always wanted me to be.

“And you too,” Kyra added, looking down at Susie.  “What’s your name, little girl?”

“Susie,” she replied, beaming from the attention our show had produced.

“Nice to meet you, Susie, I’m Ms. Roberts.  And Jimmy here is my son.  I see the two of you are getting along just fabulously!”  Susie smiled and nodded enthusiastically as I grimaced and lowered my head in shame.

“Would you believe it,” Mrs. Walker interjected, “Jimmy absolutely refused to play with Susie at first, but now look at them, like best friends already!”

Kyra’s large arms descended towards me and effortlessly scooped me off the ground.  Standing straight, she repositioned me so that I was in my usual position, riding on her hip.  Her skin was ever-so-slightly damp and chilly, a remnant of her sweating during basketball practice.  But that was a small matter, as even in my embarrassment I found her body to be as comfortable and inviting as ever.

“Bye, Jimmy!” Susie said, waving up at me.  “Will I see you tomorrow?”

I turned to Kyra, not knowing how to answer.  “Of course, Susie!  Jimmy will be back here tomorrow, and you two can just play and play to your hearts’ content!”  She was still absolutely delighted at my complete willingness to behave like a child.  “Wave goodbye, Jimmy!”  I grudgingly obliged, forcing a smile and waving down at Susie.

Kyra and Mrs. Walker headed for the front lobby.  “So, how was he today?” Kyra asked her.

“Oh, just fine.  He was incredibly shy at first, but as you saw he really took a liking to Susie.  There was one incident, though …”

“Oh?” Kyra prompted, raising her eyebrow at me.  “What happened?”

“Don’t worry, Ms. Roberts, it wasn’t Jimmy’s fault.  He got pulled aside by Sean, our resident bully, and I’m not sure how far it went but fortunately I found them before it got any worse.”

Kyra turned her concerned gaze to me, though I may have detected a hint of laughter in her eyes.  “Did the mean bully hurt you, Jimmy?  You can tell Mommy.”

I blinked a few times as the painful memories flooded back to me.  Tears suddenly surged forth as I clutched Kyra’s shirt and pressed myself against her, finding warmth and solace in her motherly embrace.

“Awww, poor, poor Jimmy!  It’s OK, Mommy’s here for you.  I’ll make sure that mean bully never touches you again.”  I continued to sob for the umpteenth time today, wetting her shirt with my tears.

“And you have my word that I won’t let Jimmy or Sean out of my sight again,” Mrs. Walker assured us.  “Oh, there was one more thing,” she added, and I grew nervous.  “It seems that Sean took something from Jimmy before I got there.  A little slip of paper with an address on it.”

My body tensed up as I looked at Mrs. Walker, the traitor, my eyes telling her, ‘Et tu, Brute?’  But she calmly peered back at me with a look of haughty indifference and authority, telling me in return, ‘You are but a child and have no right to keep secrets from your superiors.’

Kyra surely noticed my body tense up.  “An address?” she asked, puzzled.  “What address was it?”

“He wouldn’t say, and I wouldn’t have even brought it up, except that he made a big fuss about it and said he really needed to get there.”

“Oh, really?” Kyra turned her judgmental eyes on me, and I had to avert my own eyes from the intensity of her stare.  “Can I see it?”

“I’m afraid Sean managed to snatch it from me and eat it before I could stop him.  I’m terribly sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it.  I’m sure Jimmy will tell me what it was …?”  As I glanced back up at her, her eyes seemed to peer into my very soul, searching for the truth.

But I couldn’t let her know, I just couldn’t.  The one fortunate thing from this whole incident was that the evidence was now completely destroyed, and all I had to do was lie about it and Kyra would never know the truth.  I just needed to come up with an excuse, something believable …

I couldn’t think of anything good in the next few seconds.  “Well, Jimmy?” Kyra demanded, growing impatient.

“It was … um … nothing.  Just some guy.  Not a big deal.”  Didn’t I say I was a lousy liar?

Kyra scoffed in disbelief at my insolence.  Then, turning to Mrs. Walker, she said, “Well, I’m not going to hold you up any longer.  I’m sure I won’t have any trouble convincing him to talk when we get home.”  I didn’t like the sound of that.

The two women said goodbye, and Kyra carried me to the car.  She was surprisingly willing to talk with me as we drove home, even though I was sure she would be pissed that I was hiding something from her.  She eagerly asked about every detail of my day, taking great pleasure in finding out all the humiliating situations I was put in as a child.  Unfortunately, the constant talking completely inhibited me from thinking up a good excuse for the address in my pocket.

I was starting to panic as we pulled into the garage and stepped inside the house.  Oh God, why couldn’t I come up with an excuse!?  Maybe I was going to see a friend?  No, because why would I try to hide it?  Some appointment, perhaps?  But what could it be that I didn’t want to share?  And where could I have heard about it and gotten the address, if I wasn’t allowed to use either a phone or email?  I had no idea how I could come up with anything at all convincing.

In fear, I started to slowly inch my body away from Kyra and the punishment I knew was coming.  But after a few seconds, she noticed me and saw my scared expression.  “What’s wrong, baby?”  I didn’t answer.  “Come here,” she said softly but forcefully.  I reluctantly stepped towards her.

Then she realized why I was shying away from her.  “Aww, don’t be afraid, Jimmy, Mommy’s not going to hurt you.”  She extended her arms towards me, inviting me into her embrace.  I timidly inched forward until she wrapped her long arms around me and picked me up again.  “It’s OK, Jimmy.  You don’t have to tell me about the address if you don’t want to.”

She continued to look tenderly into my eyes as I stared back in disbelief.  “Y-You’re not going to make me tell you?” I said incredulously.

“Of course not, sweetie, I can tell you really don’t want to, so I’m not going to make you.”

This was … weird.  When was she ever this nice?  Seeing my puzzlement, she smiled and continued, “You were such a good boy when I went away to school today, Jimmy,” she cooed.  “I’m even going to forget all about that little incident in the lobby this morning.  And Mommy’s going to take extra special care of you tonight.”  She wriggled my nose affectionately.

My cock stirred in my pants.  “You mean …?” I asked timidly.

“Mm-hmm,” Kyra nodded tenderly.  As if she felt my penis move, she began to grind her hips ever-so-slightly into me, producing an incredible sensation in my pants.  My eyes closed in ecstasy as Kyra’s hand squeezed my butt, pressing me tighter into her body.

“But first things first: I need to make us some dinner.”  She walked over to the counter and set me down, allowing me to watch her cook like yesterday.

Once the food was prepared she brought it to the table and then carried me to my seat.  But this time she sat down in my chair and set me on her lap.  I was overwhelmed by the insane size difference between us: even sitting on top of her thighs, my head still only came to her shoulders, and what’s more, her thighs were so freakin’ long I had to lay my legs flat along them and my feet still barely extended past her knees.  I leaned back against her torso and felt the immensity of her bosom as it supported my upper back and neck.

I was far too comfortable to even think of asking to feed myself.  She repositioned my body at an angle for easier feeding; my weight now rested on her left thigh as my legs now draped over her right.  She slung her left arm over my shoulders and pressed my torso protectively into hers.  “Ohhhh…” I moaned audibly, feeling the weight of her jugs against me.

She began to feed me another incredibly delicious meal, this time chicken parmigiana on a bed of spaghetti.  The combination of the savory meal with the warmth and comfort of my seat on Kyra’s lap had an overpowering effect on my psyche.  It just felt so … right.

After dinner, I stood patiently as she cleaned the kitchen, and when she was done she carried me to the couch and set me down softly.  “Wait right here,” Kyra whispered tenderly.  She soon returned with an ice cream sundae and sat on the couch beside me, announcing, “Time for dessert!”  When she motioned for me to get on her lap again I was only too eager to comply.

She dipped the spoon in the ice cream and raised it to her mouth, licking it off sensually with her tongue.  “Mmmmm,” she hummed slowly.  I looked up at her, mesmerized, as she took another spoonful then brought it to my own mouth.  I happily slurped up the ice cream and fudge as she purred, “Jimmy likes his ice cream, doesn’t he?”  I nodded as I looked up almost … affectionately into her eyes.  She just seemed so caring and loving, and all her previous crimes against my humanity were forgotten as I could only think of how wonderful she was.

She continued this process of doling out the contents of the sundae as I became more and more enamored of her.  When finally the last remnants of ice cream were scooped up, as she brought the spoon to her mouth it turned in her grasp, causing some of the contents to drip down onto her shirt and cleavage.

“Oh no!” she said softly, feigning distress even though she likely did it on purpose.  “I made a mess.”  Looking down slyly into my eyes, she invited, “Would you like to clean it for me, Jimmy?”

I looked up at her in astonishment, not with any sort of opposition to the idea, but instead with disbelief that she would actually let me do something so wonderful.  “Really?” I asked hopefully.

She nodded warmly, a broad smile on her face.  With wide eyes, I lowered my gaze to her enormous chest before me.  Timidly, I brought my trembling hand slowly, slowly closer to the swell of her breasts.  Looking up at her a second time for confirmation, she nodded her approval, and I could hardly restrain the shaking of my finger as I brought it up to her and … and …

My body shuddered in pleasure as I swiped my finger across the soft skin of her breast, wiping some ice cream up.  I was about to put it in my mouth when Kyra’s hand wrapped around my wrist and pulled it upward.  Before I knew it, she opened her own mouth and slid my finger in, expertly licking the ice cream off with her tongue.  When she was done, her lips closed around my finger, and she slowly pulled it out with a loud ‘pop’ from the suction.

Then, Kyra said the impossible.  “Hmm, Jimmy, I don’t think that’s going to do it.  Why don’t you lick the rest of the ice cream up?” she asked enticingly.

My mouth gaped open as I looked into her eyes with a mix of surprise and deep gratitude.  “It’s OK, Jimmy.  Go ahead.”  I felt my head being pushed forward gently but firmly by her hand on the back of my head.  The sensations I felt were like nothing I had ever experienced as my lips made contact with the soft, creamy flesh of Kyra’s bosom.

I was like a man possessed as I gave in to my emotions and began to clean her tits with my mouth, gently at first, but more and more fervently as time went on.  I moved from one breast, down to clean up her shirt, and then up to her other breast, my hand reaching up to join in the fun as well.

The ice cream was long since cleaned up as I continued kneading her flesh with my hand while my mouth urgently explored the curves of her chest.  I found my way down to her nipple and felt it harden under her shirt and bra.  Kyra gasped and pressed my head even tighter to her chest as I worked my lips around her nipple.

I was already nearing climax by the time Kyra’s other hand reached down, undid my shorts, and wrapped around my engorged penis.  I groaned in ecstasy as she began to pump me rapidly.  It was only a matter of seconds before I erupted violently in my pants.  My tight briefs managed to contain the large majority of my semen.  And, to be honest, at only 1/3 of my previous weight the volume I ejected was far less than it would have been.

I lay panting on Kyra’s lap for some time as she looked down with an expression that warmed my heart with its tenderness.  She eventually told me, “Let’s get you cleaned up,” as she effortlessly stood and carried me in her arms up the stairs.

We entered Kyra’s bedroom (formerly my own), and she took me to her bathroom and set me gently on the floor in front of her.  All my inhibitions had left me as I let her pull off all my clothes.  She dampened a towel and lovingly cleaned the sticky spots around my crotch.  The cool, wet towel created an electric sensation on my skin, and through her ministrations I found myself again getting hard with arousal.

Once she had me all clean, she carried me back downstairs to the couch, deciding to keep me naked.  As she sat down again with me in her lap I felt a chill as the light breeze from the air conditioning blew across my still damp skin.  I shivered and pressed my body into Kyra, finding all the warmth I needed.

“That’s a good boy,” she whispered, lightly stroking my arm, which caused even more of a tingling sensation.  I clutched at her chest just above her breast and pulled my head snugly into her shoulder.  An overwhelming feeling of warmth and protection enveloped my small, frail body as I squeezed myself against her, trying to pull myself ever closer to her.

“Mommy’s got you, Jimmy, and she’s never letting go.  As long as you’re a good little boy, Mommy will make you happy beyond your wildest dreams.”  I looked longingly into her eyes as she said this, unable to comprehend why I would ever do anything to jeopardize this perfect situation.  She was right; in the last hour I felt more attached to her, more needful of her than anything else I could remember in my life.

“I’m sorry for being so naughty these last few weeks, Mommy,” I told her pleadingly.  “I’ll never do anything bad again, I promise!”  She was moved by my pleas, looking affectionately down at me and wrapping her arms around me in a tight embrace.  I felt her enormous arms protecting me from the cold outside world, and my body move up and down to the rhythm of her own breathing as I pressed myself longingly into her chest.

I was reflecting on how wonderful my life was when I remembered something.  Something I had desperately wanted to do, but which now seemed like folly.  I couldn’t betray Kyra’s trust like that; regardless of the consequences to me, I knew resolutely that I had to tell her.  “M-Mommy?”

“Yes, dear?”

“I want to tell you about the address on the paper today.”

“Oh, really?  What was it?” she inquired.

“I-I’m sorry, Mommy, I was so stupid.”  I looked earnestly into her eyes.  “I had written down the doctor’s address so that I could escape to there and then he would give me the antidote for my shrinking.  I … I’m so, so sorry, Mommy!  Could you ever forgive me?”  I looked up at her pleadingly and prepared for the worst. 

Though I was dreading her inevitable rage and punishment for my grave offense, her face remained impassive.  She sat in silence for a few moments, then asked, “So you planned to take the antidote, directly disobeying my orders?”

“Yes!” I cried, hanging my head in shame.

“But now you have changed your mind?”

“Yes, absolutely!” I eagerly affirmed.

“So now you would refuse the serum, even if I was to offer it to you?”

“If that is your wish, that I should keep shrinking, then yes,” I replied truthfully.

She regarded me for another moment, gauging the honesty of my answer.  Satisfied, she pulled me in even tighter and exclaimed, “Oh, Jimmy, I’m so glad you made the right decision!  I’ve been monitoring your old email account with the password you gave, and I knew about this all along.”

“You did!?” I said, astonished.

“Yes, and I was SO mad at you, but I managed to keep it in and let it play out.  I was even going to let you make your big ‘escape’ then deal with the consequences.  Who knows what I would have done to you if that happened.”  I shuddered at the thought – I’m sure it would have been way beyond anything I had yet experienced.  She continued, “But I just knew you would do the right thing!  I’m so proud of you, Jimmy.”

Still shocked at this turn of events, I stammered, “S-So you’re not mad at me?”

“Well, I still am a bit mad that you even considered it.  But your decision to tell me about it far outweighs any punishment you might have received.  I forgive you, Jimmy.”  A flood of emotions washed over both of us as we embraced for what seemed like an eternity.

At long last, Kyra uncoiled her arms from around me and set me on my feet as she stood up.  “Now, I have a special … errand to run.  Can I trust you all alone for the next, oh, hour or so?”

I nodded but asked, “Where are you going?”

“Just a little something I have to do now.  But don’t worry, I’ll be back before long.  I’ll even let you watch TV in the meantime.”  She picked up the remote and entered the parental control password, turning the channel to Disney.  “Only for half an hour, though, and then you need to get to bed.  OK?”

I nodded, still confused about her sudden departure.  But I began to piece things together when she walked over to her purse and pulled out a small slip of paper to make sure she had it with her for her errand.  I couldn’t make anything out, but I saw a couple lines of writing.  In fact, it looked not unlike the scrap of paper I had earlier …

She walked over to me briskly and bent down to plant a kiss on the top of my head, then she said goodbye and headed into the garage.  A knot formed in my stomach as I concluded that her errand could only be one thing: to pay the doctor a visit.  And it was sure to be no routine check-up.  I shuddered as I imagined the unleashed fury of Kyra descending upon him in his home, where she would have all the time she wanted to ‘teach him a lesson.’  The notion crossed my mind that she had never dealt me any lasting injuries – just spankings and utter humiliation.  But who knows what inhibitions Kyra would cast aside for someone outside the family …

I sat and watched some kid’s show although I was too distracted by my brooding to pay it much heed.  But I did make damn sure not to exceed my allotted half hour, and promptly at 8:00 I turned it off and headed for bed.

I lay in bed restlessly, troubled by my own actions that evening.  On one level I was desperately grateful that it was the doctor and not I who was receiving the punishment.  But I couldn’t help but feel deep remorse for the pain I had indirectly caused him.  Sure, he most likely would have been punished either way, but I was suddenly ashamed of myself.  This was a far cry from earlier in Kyra’s presence, when it seemed I would have literally done anything she asked.  For God’s sake, I voluntarily threw away the possibility of stopping my shrinking just to make her happy!  What was I thinking?  How could she infiltrate my mind and will so completely?

No.  I decided that I was not to blame for the doctor’s punishment.  Kyra was.  She was pure evil, having no reservations about, and even relishing in, stripping me of my manhood and my humanity.  The most basic set of morals intrinsic to every human being was somehow absent from her.  I was her father!  And now look at me.  Any normal daughter would have cared for me in my condition, but also would have respected me still as a father, no matter what.  But for her, it was not enough to disregard my authority. Oh, no.  She had to take it much further, reducing me to her subordinate through pain and humiliation, and finally stopping at nothing to reduce me to a helpless child, solely dependent on her as mother.  She would not stop until my body and soul were utterly hers.

But I would not let her win!  Not while blood still flowed in my veins.  Though I had vowed not two hours ago to obey her blindly, I now solemnly swore with at least equal conviction that I would never give in.  She may force my body to obey, but to my dying breath I would not relinquish my mind and soul to her.

I heard the door open downstairs around 8:45.  I pretended to be asleep as I heard her footsteps ascend the stairs then approach my room.  My bedroom door creaked open as she quietly moved towards me in the dark.  I did not stir as she sat on the edge of my bed stroking my hair tenderly.  “I love you, Jimmy,” she whispered as she bent forward to plant a soft kiss on my cheek, then got up and left my room.

Though I had felt anew the all-too-familiar stirrings in my loins from her touch, and the compulsion to reach out and let her hold me in her warm arms again, I remained strong; I resisted.  She would not beat me.