- Text Size +
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Four


Chapter Two





The interstate sign read, 'Larch County Pig Roast' - 'Next Right'.


Jennifer flipped on her right turn-signal, veering off onto the circular shaped exit ramp, she glanced over at her sister. Carly was riding on the passenger side. Sighing heavily, she slowly started rolling down her window.

It was eighty-five degrees outside and the sun was cooking everything in sight...


Chloe was following closely behind in her own car, she wanted to be able to leave early if she needed to, so she had decided to just follow Jennifer over to the party.

It would be the first Pig Roast that Chloe had ever been, so she wanted to have her own car there just in case...


They pulled into the large parking area, a grassy five acre field right next to the water treatment plant.

They circled around slowly, finally finding two spaces right near the far edge of the field. Parking next to each other and facing outward toward the main road. Jennifer knew that alot of people would be there, so they parked at the ready, that way they wouldn't have any trouble getting out of the parking lot whenever they decided to leave.

Jennifer smiled over at Chloe as she slowly pulled in next to her, putting her car in park. They gathered up some lawn chairs and a couple of umbrellas to take along with them.


Carly felt miserable. She climbed out of the passenger side of her sisters car and dropped her purse on the ground.

She reached down to pick it up and started to break down and cry...

Jennifer quickly stepped around the car and knelt down next to her, grabbing her shoulder she pulled her closer and hugged her tightly...


"I can't stand it, Jenn!", she blubbered.


"We'll find him, don't worry", Jenn squeezed her arm, "Come on, let's just forget about that right now alright".


Chloe stood behind the car at the open-trunk, gathering up some blankets. She picked up a small cooler and dumped a fresh bag of ice into it...

"How's about a little help you two", Chloe called out to them.


"Just a sec, Chloe", Jen yelled back to her.


The two sisters walked behind the car and sat down on the bumper. Since they were some of the first one's to arrive, they had plenty of time to find a good place, and set up their chairs before the rest of the crowd arrived at the annual-get-together.

Chloe sat the cooler down on the ground and poured another bag of ice into it. Some of the larger chunks spilled out over the side and fell onto the ground. She squatted down to pick them up and had gathered up most of them, when she noticed something hanging down underneath of Jen's car...


"What's this?", she whispered, as she got down on her hands and knees, lowering herself down enough to stick her head under the back-end of Jennifer's car.


A small drawstring bag hung down from the inside corner of the reinforced steel bumper. Chloe reached her hand up inside and pulled the tiny bag loose from it. The little bag had something inside it...


"Hey Jen, look at this!", she said, standing back-up, she turned toward the two sisters.


"what is it?", Jen asked her.


"I don't know, it was caught on your bumper..."


"Let me see it".


Jennifer took the little bag from Chloe and closely examined it. After wiping away some of the dirt and grime, she found the tiny drawstring opening. She pinched up the sides and carefully pulled it open.

She dumped the bag out into her hand and curiously marveled at the contents inside. A little LED light, a tiny coil of twine, and a miniature black belt that looked like it had been taken from one of Carly's Dolls.


Jennifer quickly squatted down, to see where the bag had been caught on her bumper. She paused to study the undercarrage of her car for only a brief moment before she stood up and slowly turned to Carly...

"What is IT?", Carly urgently asked.


"Look's like Bob stowed away under the car...", Jennifer whispered to her.


"What?", Carly said, as she excitedly took the bag from her sisters hand and roughly examined it.


"How, did he....", she started to speak, then she bent down to see the tiny articals that had been inside the bag.


"Oh My God!", she blurted out. "That Means, that he could have been underneath there...?"


"Well, it kind of appear's that way?", Jenn whispered.


Chloe interupted, "That little guy hid underneath your car, and rode all the way to your Mom and Dad's place?"

"Do you think he made it?"



The girls conversation, 'and their surprizing discovery', was suddenly interupted, as they all looked up to see a little blue Chevy, S-10 pick-up pulling into the field. It drove directly toward them and circled around their cars before it pulled up next to Chloe's car and parked.

Chloe recognized the little truck, it was Mark, the cute guy that delivers her newspaper!

Another guy, was sitting on the passenger side, they quickly jumped out of the truck and ran around to meet the girls, standing there behind the opened trunk of Jenn's car.


"Hey, what's up, Chloe?", Mark said. "You guy's want some company?"


"Sure!", Chloe said. "Why don't you guys join us!"


"Kool Beans!", Mark said, as he turned to his cohort. "This is my cousin, Tony", he said.


The two wild-haired boys, dusted off the their pantlegs and nervously stood next to the three girls. The way that it appeared, they must have just gotten off from work, because both of them were all dirty and sweaty.

Jennifer smiled, as Chloe introduced her and her sister to the two scruffy looking young men. Carly looked away, only half as interested in them as her sister, and so preoccupied with wondering about what had become of her miniaturized husband...

She watched her sister Jennifer, as she apparently found this Tony character physically attractive, she was flipping her hair and jutting out her chest, displaying her better assets toward him like a 'pro-in-heat'...

At that moment, Carly suddenly felt very ashamed of herself. She began to think back, to what she had really allowed her sister, Jennifer, to actually do to her husband. She obviously wasn't as concerned about Bobby as she tried to pretend to be...

Althought, it was herself, that had actually offered him up to her as the sacrificial lamb...

However, Jennifer had knowingly, did this thing to him, knowing full-well that there was no returning him to his prior physical state of being.


Now, with a slight resentment towards her sister, Carly suddenly just wanted to be alone...


"I'm leaving Jen, give me your key's", she asked her.


"WHY, we just got here!", Jenn told her... "You can't leave, yet!".

"No, I'm leaving. I'll just go over to Mom's, you two go-ahead and have fun, you can have Chloe drop you off at Mom's after you leave", Carly told her.


Jennifer pulled the car keys out of her pocket and handed them to her, "Well, alright, if that's the way you want it!"




***




After Carly had driven off in Jen's car, Chloe and Jennifer walked along with Mark and Tony. They all headed up closer to the recreation area with the boys carrying their folding chairs and the cooler. All four of them casually strolling up closer to the main stage area.

They found a nice shady spot, that allowed for the occasional breeze to blow through, right under a large over-grown Oak tree. The many hog-smokers that were parked all around the area, releasing large amounts of thick, billowing clouds of hickory smoke. The pungent aroma of roasted pork filled the air all around.

Spreading out their blanket and setting out the chairs, they tried to get comfortable while prepairing to settle in for the evening.

The loud speakers would occasionally blast out some southern-fried, 'rock-a-billy' music and a large gathering of young girls quickly crowded around the central stage area...


"Who's the band for tonight?", Tony yelled over to Jenn.

She had to raise her voice to answer, "I'm not sure, 'The Sand Traps' were suppose to be here, but then again, 'Who-Knows?'", she told him, with a confused giggle...


Jennifer pulled out a single can of beer and divided it up between two Solo cups. She handed one over to Mark, and gave the other to Tony.

"Thanks!", Tony said, as he quickly downed the entire thing.


Grabbing another can, she 'inconspicuously' poured two more, for herself and Chloe...

A couple of short, hand-rolled smokes were secretly passed around the encircled group as the loud music blasted out through the ampifiers.

At the end of the southern rock song 'Queen Mary', the music stopped, only the sound of the huge crowds murmering voices washed over them.

Then, a hush formed over the crowd when they noticed someone walking out onto the stage...

A single guitar sat on the stage, leaning against the mic-stand. A long haired guy in a brown leather vest walked out on the stage...

He stepped up to the microphone and picked up the guitar. He tapped his fingers on the mic, and the thumping sound exploded out across the growing crowd of gathering people...

'Fumpt-Fumpt-fumbpt'',__ un-UMM'__...WEL-WEl-Wel-elcome to the Larch-ch-ch Ca-Coun-ty-ty Ha-HooooooGG ROOOOOaaaaaaasssstT-st-st-st!


The crowd ROARED!


The sudden sound of the 'twanging' guitar strings, blasted-out the riffed-up, first few notes of, 'Sweet Home Alabama'.


The crowd went crazy!


More people started filtering in around the stage area and Jennifers little group was soon surrounded with a huge standing-crowd of continuously growing spectators.

The speakers blasted out all around the whole area...

'Sweet-Home-Ala-Bama',... Where the Skys R-So Blue".


The four of them held their spot for the first few songs, but then after several more beers, and a few quick shots of whiskey, Chloe and Jenn found themselves sitting on the shoulders of their perspective dates.

Lifted up above the crowd, they were carried on Tony and Mark's shoulders as the two of them worked their way up through the crowd and closer to the stage...

The 'Sand Traps' played several songs before taking a break. By that time, Tony and Mark had drifted back to their sitting area and unloaded the two girls...


Let's get out of here, it's getting too crowded!", Tony told Jen.


"Okay, grab some of our stuff and we'll go", she told him.


Chloe was ready to leave too. She was kissing all over Marks neck and running her fingers all around through his hair...

They all stopped at one of the concessions and bought themselves some of the 'Smoked 'Ribs-to-Go' and took it with them back to the parking area.

Halfway back to their car's, Jennifer pulled Chloe to the side and whispered to her...


"Is he the one?", she asked.

"Yeah.... I 'think' he is, I'm gonna do it!", she answered with a drunken giggle...

"Let's do IT!", Jennifer agreed... "Let's do'em BOTH!"


Chloe and Jennifer, bursting into laughter as they walked along behind the two young men, had just decided to shrink both of them, and as they watched the two of them drunkenly staggering around ahead of them, they knew that it was going to be very easy...



***



After reaching their vehicals, parked out in the far corner of the field, Mark and Tony unlocked their truck and rolled down the windows. They were both pretty drunk, and definitely knew that they shouldn't be driving...

Jennifer and Chloe opened up her car and rolled the windows down. They too realized that they couldn't drive, so they told the boys to come over to her car and just sit for a while and enjoy their 'Buzz'.


Chloe climbed into the back seat with Mark. Tony got into the front with Jenn.

"Damn, I'm really buzzed!", Tony told Jenn.

"Yeah, me too... shouldn't hav' 'ad that 'last' beeeer", she stammered...

"Well, that's cool... let's just make out", he told her, while sliding over closer to her.


He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her closer. They started kissing....





*
Chapter End Notes:

Please Review!