- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter, Tony and Mark find out what their new place is, and we'll catch up with Diane and her little son-in-law...

He was just barely able to see. Fluttering light passing through, reflected around in the large pit that was situated just under her massive arm.


A strong, musky, pungent aroma, emanated from the concavity. The powerful scent of her salty perspiration infiltrated the hot, humid space, that completely surrounded him.


The massive weight of her gigantic body, constantly pressing down upon his miniature size, was like being trapped inside a narrow cave, only; it was soft, massive, and soft.


He struggled to just breath. Which, he was only barely able to do, by straining his back muscles and lifting up the conforming flesh of her magnificent breast, he could only draw a short breath before the weight proved to be too much for him.


Fighting for every chance to catch a breath, he struggled to lift the gigantic mass of female breast.


A slight, but very narrow channel of air space existed between him and the outside air.


Constantly in motion, the huge bearing of massive weight compressed around him, and at varying times, he was nearly suffocated beneath them.


Mark had been captured under Chloe’s boob, just before Jennifer had pushed her down onto her back. He was sandwiched between them, paralyzed between two huge sets, of gigantic breasts.


Completely helpless to free himself, he was totally at the mercy of these two giantesses.


The heavy thudding sound that resounded all around him, was a constant reminder of just how massive these two women were; their thudding heart beats, pounding together, resembled a heavy duty, ‘oil well’ type, pair of twin, pumping pistons.


The sound of their sexual pleasure; a combined feminine moaning, vibrated throughout the heavy walls of their huge bodie’s and penetrated within his head; concentrated, into the tight space between their crushing breasts, it sounded as if ‘he’ had physically, become a part of their enormous body’s.


The heat was unbearable. His body was slathered in sticky sweat. He constantly struggled to try and escape the heated entrapment.


He felt the very edge of a largely hardened nipple pressing against his ribs. It squashed into the warmth of the other breast beneath it, like a rubber nubbin stabbing into a giant pin cushion.


Trapped between them, Mark could only pray that these two girls didn’t forget about him and eventually end up ‘inadvertently’ crushing him, or suffocating him between them.


His hapless cousin had suffered a similar fate. Tony had been swiftly taken up in hand, by the giantess Jennifer and roughly stuffed down between her tremendous thighs.


Both of them had unknowingly become tiny little playthings for these gigantic girls.


Somehow, they had ‘shrunk’ them down, so small, that they were now completely helpless to defend themselves from anyone!






After several long minutes, Mark was suddenly released with a sticky pop.


The suffocating, vise-like entrapment opened up, releasing him from the combined weight of their huge naked breasts. Chloes smiling eyes appeared before him, the left one blinked as she winked at him playfully.


Wrinkling her nose she snickered and said, “Having fun little guy?”. Her sleepy eyes delightfully watching him.


“No, Please Chloe let me go, I can’t breath!”, he frantically screamed!


Jennifers laughter erupted behind him. He quickly looked around to see what was happening.


Jennifer was pouring some type of oily liquid into her palm. She slowly rubbed her hands together and smeared the clear coating all over them.


Tony was slowly released from her scissor-like hold, as she opened her legs apart and allowed him to pull himself free. He crawled out of her spreading thighs and flopped down onto the sheet.


He was breathing hard, his entire body was glistening with her slippery juices.


He wasn’t given much time to catch his breath, before Jennifer reached down and captured him. Her hands were covered in warming lotion. She instantly, began lathering up his entire body.


She pinched up his right ankle and lifted him up, dangling upside down, he hung from her fingers as she carried him back up between their monstrously huge bosoms.


Mark looked up at his cousin and gasped in shock. Tony was slathered up with a thick coating of sticky paste. He looked like he had just fell into a huge pool of vaseline…


Mark quickly caught his breath, as Chloes fingers suddenly slipped around him and took him up, too.


Her fingers were all slimy and sticky as well, as she casually slathered them all across his body. Her thumb pressed up between his thighs and crushed his privates as she slid her fingers all over him.






The oily grease coating her fingers slathered across his body. It felt cool at first, then within moments it started to create a burning sensation. Penetrating deeply into his naked skin, he felt it spreading, and warming his entire body.


Chloe smiled as she expertly covered every millimetre of his tiny naked body.


“Mm, now you’re all nice and slippery, Marky poo”, she whispered.


Slowly slathering her large fingertips all around his resisting limbs, she effortlessly greased him up.


Jennifer had finished oiling Tony up, and had replaced his struggling little figure back down between her parted thighs.


His screaming was abruptly cut short, as she pressed him forcefully into her heated muffin and slowly closed her legs together.


Chloe watched with lustful fascination, as her tall blonde lover used this miniature male as a mere sex toy…


Her large fingers wrapped completely around his waist, tightly holding him like a living dildo, she instantly began plunging his head and shoulders into her wet lips, she forced his small head right into her pleasure center. His head slipped between the inner folds and slid deeper inside her.


“aaaaah, yeah”, Jenny’s voice hissed with gasping pleasure.


Her single right hand worked her tiny captive around in small circles, smearing his tightly gripped body across her heated nether region, she pressed harder and harder, slowly working him deeper and deeper within her sweltering hot pussy lips.


From atop Chloe’s breast, Mark felt like he was burning alive. The heated oil began to intensify so much, that his skin felt like it was on fire.


Chloe’s fingers casually held him directly above her left nipple. She played with him like a little puppet, dancing his tiny bare feet across her erect nubbin. Focusing on Jennifers crotch, she watched her working her tiny slave deeper into her wet pussy.


Mark frantically cried out, “Don’t kill him!”


Jennifer moaned with consuming pleasure and shoved little Tony deeply into her wet hole.


His tiny body slipped deeply inside her, all the way to his waist. Only his legs and feet appeared at the opening as her huge fingers gripped tightly around them, forcefully pumping his tiny figure repeatedly in and out.


Pumping his struggling little legs for several deep thrusts, she quickly and abruptly just stopped.


Gasping inward with a sharp sucking breath, she released a squealing bark of delight,... then, she reluctantly pulled him out.


Realizing that he couldn’t breath, she pulled him out and instantly crushed his slathered naked body into her furry pussy mound.


He had nearly suffocated, and if not for her repentance, he wouldn’t have survived for another minute!




Chloe leaned over and kissed Jenny’s right breast. Placing little Mark against the nipple, she forced him to kiss it, too.


Jennifer firmly held little Tony, tightly squashed against her mammoth-like pussy, enjoying the tingling flutter, of his tiny little mouth, while he desperately fought for a breath of air.


Two gigantic, female bodies, suddenly became their entire world. Mark and Tony was trapped between them, as the two giantess’ embraced one another, coming together as one…






***






Just a couple hours earlier, at the Fireside lounge…




Bobby looked up through the opening in the top of Diane’s purse. He found himself sitting right next to the giant women’s rounded hip, looking straight up the left side of her towering body.


Her left elbow floated above him, as she reached for a napkin and suddenly placed it down over him.


He could smell some type of spicy meat sauce simmering away somewhere nearby, and the clattering sound of glassware being hastily rattled around.


“What would you like to drink ma’am?”, a male voice spoke out from above.


“I’ll just have the house wine, and could you bring some crackers too, please?”, she said.


“Sure, and will you be dining alone this evening?”, he asked.


“Well, I was expecting someone, but they might be a little bit late”, Diane answered.


“alright, um, I’ll just leave the other place setting then…”, he gestured toward the other plate.


“That’ll be fine”, Diane whispered politely.


A moment later the white napkin was lifted away from the top of the confining purse, and Bobby could see her once again.


She lifted her forefinger up to her lips, signally, she gestured down to him to ‘be quiet’...”Shhhhh”.


Giving her tiny passenger a quick smile, she looked down at him and winked.


Her long blonde hair, surrounding her entire face like a golden glow bouquet, falling down around her bare shoulders and partially covering her well rounded breasts.


Bobby suddenly realized, that she had taken him right into the restaurant with her!


His heart started pounding with fear. He could hear the heavy, clicking sound of high-heeled foot steps, clumping along somewhere in the distance…


‘Ka-Thump’ ‘Ka-Thump’ ‘Ka-Thump’


His blood instantly ran cold, as he imagined being discovered by some stranger and captured again!


Feminine laughter erupted somewhere in the distance, a group of young girls giggled and squealed, casual conversation resounded in a constant rumbling, as if amplified, it seemed to vibrate within the vast walls.


Looking up at Diane, he saw her possessive smile and began to wonder what she was up to…


Suddenly, he felt very vulnerable. Why would she take him with her, inside this crowded restaurant?


Just then, a sudden eruption exploded directly above him…


“Hi Sweety, how are you?”, Valerie’s shrill voice resounded.


“Great, um just great, sit down, Val”, Diane reluctantly offered.


She was hoping that her nosey neighbor wasn’t there alone and that she would only just sit for a moment with her, before she left to go to her own table.


“This is great, ya know,... we haven’t dined together for ages!”, Valerie’s sharp excited voice shattered the airwaves.


“Yes, I know, it has been a while hasn’t it?”, Diane humored her, glancing quickly down at her purse to cover it up again with her napkin.


Bobby had poked his head out to look across the vast distance beneath the tables. When suddenly the white cloth napkin dropped down from above and once again, covered his line of sight.


He carefully pushed it up, and slid it over just enough, so that he could again see out from under it. The distance to the opposite side of the table, was only about twenty feet away.


The nylon encased legs that crossed over themselves, sitting directly at his eye level, drew his complete attention.


Valerie’s brown pump’s had a scuffed four inch spike heel, in an opened toed single strap design. She constantly flipped her toe, twitching it rapidly as she carried on a very one sided conversation with the reluctant Diane.


Bobby noticed a very thin line running up the inside of this giant womens nylon stocking. A slight tear in the fine material. It ran the entire length of her muscular calve, all the way from her ankle, to her skirt and disappeared beneath it.


Her loud, shrill voice scratched his eardrums as she blasted out above...


“Yes, yes, Gregory finally got that vasectomy done, And, we’ve been ‘going at it’ like rabbits lately, I don’t know if I can take much more of it...”.


“Oh?”, Diane managed to say, just before her eccentric dinner guest continued babbling like an auctioneer at a caffeine convention.


“Oh, Yes, it’s just the greatest thing ever!”. “Greg just can’t get enough of me, now. ‘And’, all he wants to do is bend me over the bathtub and/, ... the ladie’s conversation was suddenly ‘interrupted’ by the waiters return.


“Excuse me, ladies… here is your wine madame, and will your guest be having the same?”, he included, as he expectantly glanced toward Diane.


Diane lifted her eyes toward Val, “Would you like a glass too?”


“Oh, you don’t have to twist my arm, Yes, yes, okay, Yes, I’ll have a glass too, kind sir”, she accepted the wine, smiling up at the much younger waiter, as he poured, she haughtily began winking at him like she expected to meet him in the ladies room in the next fifteen minutes.


Bobby was ducking down, he had heard the heavy weighted footsteps of the waiter, as he approached their table. The young man poured the wine and turned to dash off into the kitchen. The restaurant had quickly become very over crowded, as the dinner hour rolled around, more, and more people, were being seated across the vast open floor space.


Valerie continued her non-stop bantering and Diane nervously twisted in her seat, hoping for someone, or something to happen, that would give her an excuse so that she could get out of there.


Bobby glanced around the enormous floorspace that spread out before him. Dozens of giantess feet were parked beneath the scattering of huge tabletops and chair legs.


Although, he knew full well that he shouldn’t, he couldn’t help himself from thinking that there might be someone there amongst this crowd of people who could actually help him…


Diane wasn’t going to help him. He knew that, and even though she had been very good to him, he knew that she wouldn’t allow her daughters to get into any kind of trouble because of the illegal use of the shrinking serum.


If he could just get to someone nice. Someone, who didn’t have anything to do with it. Someone, who would help him get to a doctor, or maybe just take him to a hospital where they could possibly find something to return him back to normal again.


He looked up from the purse, noticing that Diane was leaning forward resting her elbows on the edge of the tabletop, he realized that she couldn’t see him down there and he slowly and carefully crawled out of the open purse.


Sliding out on his belly, he scooted out onto the solid plastic seat right next to Diane’s massive hip.


He crawled away to the edge of the seat and peered down over the edge to the floor below. The huge, opened toe shoe of Valerie’s right foot, was firmly planted on the floor supporting her other leg that was crossed over it.


Bob’s heart began to race as he imagined the weight that her shoe supported.


Glancing all around the floor again, he shivered at the thought of being squashed beneath one of those unsuspecting feet.


He held tightly to the edge, and looked around from the chair leg. He had to find a way down there to the floor. If he didn’t even try to escape, given this golden opportunity, he would never forgive himself for not taking the chance.


He noticed that the metal support of the chair leg, was fastened directly underneath the seat. He could easily drop down onto the foot wide metal tube and slide right down to the floor below.


Luckily, he hesitated for a moment. Just then a large metal cart rolled up next to the table. A pair of long slender legs, hidden beneath a tightly fitted pair of black leggings, stepped right up near the edge of the plastic platform where Bobby was laying.


He noticed Dianes hip slightly turn in the seat, as she twisted toward the young girl with the cart. Her outer thigh nearly touched him, as she turned toward the outward side of the table.


“Would you like an hor’dourve?”, the girl softly asked.


Banging the chrome colored, dome shaped lid, against the side of the cart, the swift movement of her long slender legs stepped back and shifted around the grey metal cart.


“We have some ‘bite-sized’, marinated chicken, roasted in corn batter”, she elegantly pointed out.


“Miniature ears of baby corn “, she continued.


“Mini-sized roasted carrots and some baby peas?”.


Valerie’s ear-splitting vocals erupted once again, “Everything is so Cute, I think I’ll try some of the itty-bitty ears of corn, there… and where did you find such tiny sized chickens?”


The young girl giggled and rolled her eyes, “They were just pressed into a mold, their not really ‘whole chickens”’, she explained.


“Oh, I would hope not!”, Valerie said. “You would have to have a few dozen of them just for a snack!”


Diane blinked and glanced down on the seat next to her leg.


She noticed little Bobby lying there on his belly next to the edge of the seat. She reached down and pinched up the napkin and dragged it overtop of the tiny man, covering him completely with the napkin.


The girl waiter grabbed a pair of tongs and proceeded to collect a few of the tiny sized corn cobs. She placed them onto Valerie’s plate and reached back to collect more.


The second time, she accidentally spilled a few and they slipped out of the tongs and dropped down onto the floor. She stepped back and pushed the cart forward, “Oop’s, let me get that”, she said.


Squatting down next to the table, the giant girls face suddenly appeared right next to the edge of Diane’s seat, Bobby froze. The shiny, black haired head, of the giant girl swiftly lowered down right next to him…


He could just see her from under the edge of the white napkin. Suddenly, he saw a flash of quick movement and then a powerful crushing squeeze!




“Mind if I use this?”, the girls voice blasted out closely.


“I’ll get you a clean one from the kitchen”. she added, as she grabbed up Diane’s napkin and at the same time, she inadvertently had grabbed Bobby up too!


Bobby felt the crushing grasp of the giant girls fingers as they crushed around his body and snatched him up…


He was pushed hard and squeezed tightly as she unknowingly plucked him up and used the napkin to pick up the corn from off of the floor.




He was pressed and squeezed tightly, then quickly dropped into a soggy wet bag that hung down from the back of her metal cart.


He dropped into the darkness of the trash bag and flopped around in a splattering of sour wet goop.




*
Chapter End Notes:

What's going to happen to Bobby now?  Hopefully not the trash compactor!