- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my longest chapter yet. A little surprize, and the use of another tag.  I've never written this type before now, so let me know what you think...

Jennifer called her sister from Chloe’s apartment. They had originally planned to stop over at their parents house and get back together. Since the three of them had the entire weekend off and there was two more days left, Carly decided to just stay at her mother’s house for the night, since that the two of them were still with those two guys that they had met at the pig roast.


Jennifer didn’t mention anything about what had transpired during the night, with Mark and Tony.


She just simply told her that the four of them were still together at Chloe’s apartment. Carly didn’t want to be a fifth wheel, so she just told Jennifer that she would just stay there at her mother’s house.


Jennifer understood, her sister was still very upset, so she decided to just spend the night at Chloe’s place and the three of them would meet up the next day.


Besides, they each had a little, overnight ‘guest’ to entertain...




***




Tony tumbled down into the valley of softness, the narrow space created by the compressed thigh muscles in the back of Jennifer’s gigantic legs. He felt the surface solidify and then slowly soften, as she tentatively squeezed them together.


Capturing his miniature body between her thighs, she turned around and giggled as she felt his struggling limbs wriggling around in the sensitive skin.


His naked body wedged into the tight valley just below her velvet covered lower cheeks, his raging hard on twitching mindlessly, he awkwardly attempted to pull his left foot out from the entrapment of smooth skin between the separation of her massive legs.


The vast expanse of luxurious girlflesh, spread out all around him like a living sand dune on an alien island somewhere in an entirely different realm of reality.


The emanating heat, from her immense female form, sent his racing heart into overdrive. He straddled the trough-like channel between her massive, inner-thighs and crawled along, moving downward away from the overheated cleft that separated the twin globes rising up above him.


Jennifer’s rounded butt, forming the horizon looming behind him, he carefully crawled away from it, trying to make his way down the backside of the magnificent pair of giantess thighs.


“Oh, yes, Tony rub down there too”, she told him.


He eventually reached the more solid footing, the backside of her enormous knees, the cupped area of her massive legs.


He turned around and sat down. The slight depression formed by the bowl-shaped bend in her leg created a comfy seat, he couldn’t resist stopping there to catch a quick breather.


“Watch ya doin’ Tony?”, Jenny’s piercing voice startled him back into panic mode!


“Nothing, nothing, I - I- I, uh,” , he stuttered nervously, as he felt her upper body rising up.


Jennifer raised up on her elbows and lifted up her head. She turned around to see where her new toy had gotten off to…


“I don’t remember telling you that you could stop?”, she whispered with authority.


Tony was instantly dumped out from her cupped knee, as her gigantic legs came alive and suddenly separated away, lifting up and rising high into the air.


Jennifer rolled onto her back, pulling her legs up, she turned on her side and sat up.

Placing her barefeet on each side of him, she entrapped her tiny captive between her barefeet.


Sliding the soles of her feet across the surface of the quilt, she brought her heels together and boxed him in. Her uplifted knees dropped away as she spread her legs, she pressed her toes together firmly and captured her miniature boyfriend within the diamond shaped, corral-like area between her colossal legs.


“Please Jennifer, I’m sorry, I’m sorry I had to stop, it’s just too much, please don’t crush me!”, Tony began pleading for his miserable life.


Bowing down before her colossal figure, he tried to hide his throbbing erection. He knelt down over his knees and bowed down to this colossal woman.


“Oh, Tony, don’t be such a baby!”, she sarcastically snarled. “You’re going to have to do a lot better than that”.


He looked so pitifully helpless, kneeling down before the firm abutment created by the heels of her bare feet. She leaned down over her separated legs, letting her elbows rest on the inside of her knees.


Her long blonde hair fell down around her shoulders as she lowered her face down above him.


“Don’t be so scared baby, just relax alright”, her soft whispering voice came from directly above him. “I’m not going to hurt ya Tony, I just want to play with you”.


He was visibly trembling, his bowed out back arched up like a rounded seashell. Jennifer felt a bit ashamed of herself for being so mean to him, but she just couldn’t help herself from curiously testing the strength of his mental stability…


She had taken great pains with her first victim Bobby, to make sure that he didn’t freak out and have a heart attack from the sudden shock of his new reality. She had secretly placed him inside of Carly’s dollhouse, so that when he recovered from the serums side effects and awakened, he would then, at least, awaken in a somewhat familiar environment.


Actually, though, it apparently didn’t matter. Sandra had taken that guy Jimmy, and as soon as he awakened, she began her impending torture. Her demented punishments, only accelerated as the passing days went by, and he seemed to remain stable enough to survive…


Mentally, anyway.


(Jennifer had no idea what had actually happened to Jim.)


***




Jennifer allowed her blonde hair to completely encircle her tiny pet. She lowered her face down closer, and overshadowed Tonys tiny figure. Her breath wisped around his naked body.


She purposely exhaled a heavy, hot gust of steamy breath.


Watching his shivering little body, slowly relax as the effect of her heated breath caressed him. Jennifer puckered her lips and forcefully blew her breath across him.


He instantly curled up into a tight ball. She giggled as she watched his tiny naked body shivering again…


“Oh, Tony, what’s wrong?”, she delightfully whispered.


“Are you cold?”, she asked. “Maybe if you would get back to work you’d get warmed up”.


Jennifer lifted up her head and allowed the light to cover him once again. She sat up and firmly pressed her feet together.


She simply loved the idea of owning this miniature person. He ‘was’ actually, a real person. A living breathing human being. A real live person, only in a very unique ‘miniature’ stature. A perfect little male model, specifically shrunken down to six inches tall. Perfectly situated to become the obedient little pet for practically any young girl.


Jennifer knew that she could make a fortune selling her little subject’s, but that wasn’t her intention. She wanted to study the effects of the human reaction to such an extremely dramatic physical change.


Her urgent curiosity, being more focused on the reactions that her miniature subjects provided her with. Their reaction to her. The way that they were forced to comply with her, and her alone, as if she were their Goddess.


To them, she was this enormous Giantess. An incredible Goddess!


Jennifer loved the idea of being looked upon as a Goddess.


Tony, would be only one, of the first of many to succomb to her study’s, she knew that she would have to have a lot more of them to do everything that she had in mind. Her tiny brother-in-law had either been killed, or he had somehow escaped and she would have to make sure that nothing like that, ever happened again…


Looking down fondly on her new little subject, the Goddess Jennifer slowly brushed her fingertip across the length of Tony’s spine…


“Mm, so tiny”, she whispered.


The large rounded pad of her fingertip slowly traced the full length of his miniature backbone. She sensuously caressed his tiny figure as if he were her frightened little pet. Her heels pressed together firmly as she felt her entire body start to tingle all over.


“Come on Tony, it’s just me, Jennifer, remember...I’m not going to hurt you”, she told her miniature boyfriend.




***




After Jennifer had disappeared into the bedroom, Chloe was left alone sitting on her couch with the purse. Her stomach fluttered with butterfly’s as she opened up the deep pocket on the opposite side and peered down inside it…


There he was, a tiny, naked little man, curled up into a fetal position. Chloe smiled like she had just won the Lottery.


Mark screamed out in frantic terror as her fingers wrapped around his miniature body.


Chloe hesitated, only briefly, when she heard the muffled scream from inside the leather purse. She caught her breath to steady herself and carefully grabbed the warm, little, naked body, within her grasping fingers.


Mark’s dwarfed little voice startled her. Lifting his tiny form up above the opening in the purse, he continued screaming like a tiny mouse caught up between the jaws of a hungry cat!


“Hello Markie, it’s alright I‘m not going to hurt you”, Chloe whispered.


He continued screaming like a dying rodent. His voice was very rough after such an extended period of abuse. His throat was raw from all the screaming he had done.


“God just look a you, you’re just the cutest little thing I’ve ever seen!”, she spoke out directly into his miniature face.


He looked up and seemed to recognize her huge smiling face. Her green eyes glittered in the dim lights from the dining room area. She held him softly between her fingers, waiting for him to settle down.


Mark was frantic. His heart was trilling inside his chest, the sudden realization of where he now found himself, was completely impossible. He thought that he was losing his mind. The size of this mighty female was overwhelming.


Chloe was so gigantic! The sight of her enormous body was simply astonishing! He froze with fear as his bladder emptied down across her huge palm.


A cold chill shot through him, as he felt the warmth of her enormous hand.


At first, Chloe thought that the tiny man was bleeding. She held him over closer, feeling the hot liquid dribbling across her hand. She then realized what it was, when she saw her little captive slowly go limp within her fingers.


Mark had fainted. Passed out from overwhelming fear, the giant fingers, of a green-eyed, redheaded giantess wrapped securely around his miniaturized form.


Chloe carried her tiny subject into the kitchen and held him over the sink. She turned on the warm water and checked the temperature with her finger. She adjusted the temperature so that it was just slightly cooler to the touch.


She gently passed his naked body under the thin stream of water. She carefully rinsed him off, allowing just a spray from the splash that impacted on his chest to splatter across his tiny face.


The warm water flowed across his miniature form. Chloe easily rinsed his entire body several times before he started coughing and awkwardly sat up inside her cupped palm.


The moment that she realized he had recovered, she pulled him away from the stream and shut the water off. He shook his head and looked around. He still seemed to be very frightened so Chloe didn’t speak, she just slowly carried him over to the countertop and released him on the soft surface of a folded dish towel.


Mark pulled his knees up and wrapped his arms around them. He felt the dripping water running down his bare back. The cooler air around him instantly chilling his naked body, he felt the skin on his legs, rubbing his hands up and down to try and warm up.


Chloes enormous size overwhelming his entire view, he glanced upward to her massive face.


Her emerald green eyes squinting down upon him, seemed to become darker as she refocused them on him.


Her brow wrinkled forming a frown, she looked like she was angry. Mark grabbed up a handful of the towel and tried to pull some of it up over his feet. The heavy cotton was too thick, and after it was wet, it was too heavy for him to lift.


He looked up again. Chloes god-like image bearing down on him like she was about to devour him alive, he felt his heart jumping in his throat as he tried to swallow the dry paste that had formed inside of his parched mouth.


Was he dreaming?


He had to be dreaming.


This wasn’t possible!


How could he have become so… ...so small?


The sight of her enormous hand shocked every nerve in his body. He drew his legs up tighter as the tremendous fingers fluttered around above him.


A hissing whisper split the air above him…


“I’m going to pick you up Mark”.


He tensed up and froze, as a huge shadow completely enveloped him.


“Just relax, okay… I’m just going to pick you up, that’s all”, her feminine whisper caused his nerves to jump.




The sound of her amplified voice resounded like it was coming from a huge bass speaker affixed to an equalizer, that had distorted the sound so much, that it reflected off the walls and reverberated around the cavernous room with a chilling monstrous effect.


“ Now just relax Mark, it’s alright”, the vibration from her descending whisper sent a chill down his spine.




Mark suddenly found his voice, he started frantically screaming up into her gigantic feminine image.


“Where’s Tony, what happened to him? What have you done to my cousin?”.


“What have you done to him?”, he cried out hysterically!




Chloe hesitated and pulled her hand slightly away from the tiny man.


Clearing her throat she raised her voice, “He’s with Jen, there in the bedroom sweety!”


Pointing toward the hallway she leaned down closer and smiled, “Would you like to go and see him?”


“I’ll take you to him, right now, then you can see that everything’s okay, alright?”.

Mark didn’t answer the colossal enchantress, he braced every muscle in his naked body as her huge hand returned and the warmth of her fingertips slithered around his naked skin.


She quickly grasped up his body within her single right hand and smoothly lifted him up. He held his breath as the countertop drifted away and he floated up high above the floor.


He turned to face her as she stood up and started walking down the hallway. Chloe’s tightly fitted bikini top was level with his line of sight. The solid white material tightly conformed to her enormous breasts. The deep cleavage that appeared between the rounded masses of white bikini top, was easily large enough for him to fall into and disappear.


He looked up at the underside of her chin and the tanned skin of her smooth neck. He felt so extremely tiny. She was effortlessly carrying him along inside her single hand the way that someone would carry a cell phone or a television remote.


The sound of a giant door latch clunking down, distracted him from taking in the sight of Chloes immense beauty. He turned around to look forward and saw the most breathtaking sight…


Jennifer was lying on her belly, completely naked on an enormous bed. The setting sun was sinking into the horizon just outside the large window. Tony was centered on the middle of her lower back.


He was on his hands and knees, rubbing the smooth rounded seam that centered the lower part of her slender backside. Her feet were towering above as she absentmindedly dangled them above him, swaying them around like a little girl lying on her stomach watching television.


He looked so small, he looked like he was small enough to fit inside Jennifer’s pocket. If she had been wearing anything...that had a pocket.


Chloe stepped into the room and shut the door. “Jenny….are you asleep?”.


Jennifer roused and lifted up her head. She turned to see Chloe standing there in her bikini holding little Mark like an ice cream cone.


“Mm, Hi Chloe, what ya got there,... a snack?”, Jennifer sleepily grumbled. Smiling up at them, she shook her head to sweep the hair from her face.


Mark braced himself as the giantess Chloe tightened her fist around his waist. He was carried over closer to the huge bed. He looked down from on high, his miniaturized cousin, kneeling upon the huge naked back side of this gigantic blonde haired giantess.


The sight of his shrunken cousin languishing away at the bare skin of this enormous female form sent a strange, but wonderful sensation, bubbling up through his body…


He felt his legs tingling, as his cock slowly grew stiff.


Chloe sat down on the edge of the bed and lowered her hand down next to Jennifer’s butt. Mark was slowly brought down to the same level as his cousin Tony. He yelled out to him from Chloe’s enveloping fingers.


“Tony, up here… are you alright man?”.


Tony looked up from the wide expanse of Jenny’s waist. He looked completely exhausted as he stopped rubbing and raised up his head.


“Mark, that you?”, he yelled up.


“Yeah, up here!”, Mark waved his hand to his tiny sized cousin.


Jennifer giggled as she felt Tony’s tiny feet. He had stopped rubbing her back and stood up.


She could feel every move that he made.


Tony unsteadily walked up onto her rounded gluteus maximus. He had temporarily forgotten his giantess mistress’s orders and tried to get a better view of his cousin Mark.


“Mark, are you alright man?”


“Yeah, I’m okay, I guess?”


Mark tried to pull himself up within Chloes fist and she stopped him by squeezing her fingers a little tighter.


“That’s enough, little guy. You guys can talk later, it’s time that We ,had some fun ‘now”, Chloe told her little miniature boyfriend.


Chloe stood up and walked to her dresser. She effortlessly released Mark on the top of it, as she pulled open the top drawer and started rummaging around inside it.


She reached way into the back and pulled out a small plastic bottle. She sat it down next to him and continued searching around through the cluttered drawer.


She removed several more strange looking objects as she swiftly searched through the underwear and colorful socks that had overstuffed the space inside.


Chloe turned to Jennifer and whispered, “You wanna have some real fun lover?”.


Jennifer smiled and reached for her tiny slave. She swiftly wrapped her fingers around the tiny man and removed him from her ass. She rolled onto her side, lifting up her naked breasts from under her, and looked up at Chloe with a wicked smile.


“Oh, what did you have in mind sweetheart!”, she haughtily whispered.


Jennifer held her miniature little man securely inside her right hand, as she casually began to rub her pussy with her left. She looked up longingly, at her red haired girlfriend and watched as she stepped back over to the bed.


Chloe placed the things that she had collected from the drawer down onto the floor at the side of the bed. She released little Mark next to Jenny’s naked chest and began to slowly undo her bikini top.


Mark stumbled backward as his feet sank into the soft sheets. He looked up at the sight of Jennifer’s magnificent breasts and swallowed the dry lump that still lingered inside of his throat.


Her gigantic tit’s were breathtaking!


He had never before seen such an amazing pair of boob’s!


They were perfectly matched in size, and shape. Large hardening nipples standing erect, centered the areola like little rockets.


Chloe pulled off her top and dropped it to the floor. She reached down and picked up Mark, snuggling his tiny form into her right boobie, she forced her ridgid nipple directly into his face.


The tips of her sharp nails fluttered across his naked body. She positioned him against her breast flesh, cupping her hand beneath his miniature form and forcing him into the giant wall of soft boobie.


Jennifer watched how Chloes fingers manipulated the tiny naked male. He struggled around uselessly as she forced his tiny head into her rubbery nubbin. The way that his legs started kicking revealed that his face was becoming smothered out, he couldn’t get any air.


“I think you’re smothering him”, Jen whispered.


Tony screamed out from Jennifer’s hand, “Let him go you’re killing him!”


Jennifer lifted Tony up to her breast and slowly shoved him into it…


The two women fell together, pressing their boobs into a mashing wall of gigantic female flesh.


Tony and Mark were suddenly trapped between the massive breasts. The crushing pressure increased and squashed their body’s between them. Their screaming was cut short, as the enormous walls of feminine warmth compressed over them and sealed tightly.


Tony’s view was suddenly blocked out, he was completely swallowed up between the massive twin set of enormous boobies.


Mark was struggling within the dagger-like fingernails of Chloe’s hand, as she lustfully forced him to kiss her huge nipple.


The two women suddenly embraced, pressing their naked bodies firmly together, and trapping their tiny pet-men between them. Lying down, intertwined together, they began to kiss and lavish one another with passionate loving caresses.


Jennifer forced Chloe down onto her back and pulled herself on top of her. Keeping the two men enslaved and trapped between them, they forced their perky breasts together, giggling delightfully at the incredible sensation. The rush of tickling pleasure created by the futile struggling between their sensitive breasts, felt so wonderful, the two lovers crushed their breasts tightly together.


Conforming together, they pressed and moved in unison. Maintaining their possession, they held the struggling men trapped between them.


“Ohh, god!”, Chloe squealed out.


The incredible sensation created between them, as they crushed their breasts together and suffocated their miniature captive’s, drove the two women into a lustful frenzy.


The two giantess’ pressed together tightly. Their officiousness smothering out the tiny men trapped between them, casting them into darkness and crushing their tiny naked bodys into the heated entrapment of their combined bosoms.


Nipples and fingers, forcefully grabbed and pressed against them. The huge encombrance of overwhelming weight came together against them. Squashing, and suffocating between the enormous naked females, their frantic struggling only increased the weighted force of the giant womens attack.


“Ummmm, Ohhh, YES!”, an eruption of womanly arousal exploded around them.


The sound of their immense heartbeats, thrusting within the gigantic walls of female flesh, resounded all around them; pounding with fervor, like an intense mechanical pump pounding inside their heads.


Catching a quick glimpse of light, as the giantess’ periodically separated, one of the trapped men realized where he was. He reached out in desperation, taking a hold of the giantess finger.


He grabbed at the hard fingernal and squeezed as hard as he could.


Jenny’s massive voice rumbled out around him as she flicked his tiny hand away.


Light flooded in from all around them as the two women separated and lifted apart. Tony was attacked within the grasping fingers of an angry giantess!


“What do think Tony?”, she bared down upon his miniature form.


Squeezing him up, she jerked him out into the light and held him up before her glaring eyes!


“You’re gonna get squashed little guy!”, she snarled, playfully.


Tony was quickly shoved down between her heavy inner thighs and sealed up tightly between them.


Mark was crawling away across Chloes left boob, his knees pressing into the softness of her skin, he barely made it passed the center when her long slender fingers gripped around his hips and seized him up.


“Mm, where you off to?”, she teased.


Bringing him up before her mouth, she pressed her lips against his entire front and kissed his whole body.


“Mmmmmmmm-ah!”, she released him with a wet pop!


Chloes fingers gripped around his waist and squeezed around him. Her breath blew out from her lips and blasted across his saliva coated nakedness. His erection jutted out, twitching in reaction to the blast of cooler air.


“Mm, look at that!”, she caught sight of his arousal.


Slowly moving her tiny pet closer to her mouth, she slathered her lips and pressed him firmly into them!




“Arrrr-Umm”, she swallowed his entire middle!


Taking him completely into her devouring mouth, her tongue slipped up between his legs and surrounded him with suction.


The heated blast of her immense mouth took him inside and swallowed.
Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!