- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tony suddenly realizes his new place in the world.

Tony’s pounding heart leapt into the back of his throat, as the sudden appearance of an enormous female hand slowly drifted down closer. His hands trembling, he threw them up to try and defend himself. His ridiculous attempt to prevent the long, encroaching fingers, from gripping around him, only created a thunderous eruption of feminine giggling.


The huge powerful fingers, so long and slender, wrapped completely around him, pinning his flailing arms down within their moist enclosure; he felt his entire body suddenly trapped within their incredible grasp.


Jennifer’s smiling face filled his entire view, as he was swiftly lifted up high above the dark entrapment of the giantess’s purse.


“Hi Tony, what’s ya doing in there?”, she teased.


Her sour breath wafted around his face.


Squeezing him tighter, she crimped her fingers around his naked form and completely paralyzed him. With only his miniature head free of her fist, her hot breath puffed out into his frightened face.


“How ya feelin’ little guy?”, she whispered. Holding him uncomfortably close, she eased up her grasp slightly.


“Bet ya didn’t think that you’d ever see ME, again, huh?”, taunting her tiny captive.


Opening her pinkie finger and then, in succession, releasing her ring finger; she slowly relaxed her middle finger as well, allowing his lower body to hang free from inside her upright open hand.


Only a single finger remained, effortlessly holding his naked body within her consuming palm.


Tony instantly began kicking his legs, struggling around desperately trying to hang on to her giantess index finger. His right hand grabbing onto the knuckle; his left hand slipped into the tight space between the side of her wide thumb and the more solid surface of a dark colored fingernail ; that black painted fingernail, embedded within the tip of the curled index finger.


His stomach sank when he looked down. The distance to the carpeted floor below him, swiftly dropped further away, as his giant captress suddenly stood up and started walking across the room.


Jennifer’s warm palm tilted back, letting his tiny body cradle within the center, she carried him along as she walked through the room and turned a corner leading down a vast corridor.


The blurry vision of swirling colors whipped past him as he was swept along.
A wide framed doorway appeared, he was slightly lowered down next to her bare midriff, the giant blonde reached down with her other hand to open the door.


The dark room inside suddenly burst to life as the loud ‘crack’ of a lightswitch snapped on.


Suddenly swept around in a half circle, Tony held tightly to the rounded bend in Jennifer’s index finger. His bare naked legs dangling loosely, hanging down from her palm, began straining, trying to get a foothold against the warm skin of her sweaty palm.


Spastic fear shot through him!


He felt his back slipping along the warmth of Jenny’s sweaty palm, sliding downward.


He thought he was going to fall. Her loosened grasp allowed him to slip, he frantically started screaming!


“Jen, ..JEN,... HELP!”.


He felt his bare back scooting across her slippery palm, as she continued to turn and close the huge door behind her.


He grabbed onto her curled pinkie finger as he slipped down through her fist…


“JEN! I’m falling...Jen,...NOOOOOO!”, he felt his body shifting through the room as her hand flashed across.


He was suddenly carried over above a colorful flat plain. Continuing to slip free of her relaxed fingers, he wildly struggled to try and hang on to the slippery moist skin…


Her pinkie finger was too large to grip onto, his hands slipped free and he dropped away from her hand!




“NOOOOOOO!”




He fell screaming from her huge floating hand. Dropping downward toward a wide flat plain of colorful patchwork designs.


His fall was abruptly stopped, by the impact of a huge quilt covered expanse. The covering of an enormously, humongous bed!


He bounced up, frantically flailing his his arms and legs. He had dropped nearly twenty feet. Landing awkwardly, he bounced off the cushion-like surface. He suddenly felt relieved to find himself unharmed, coming to rest within the soft padded surface.


His naked body chilled from the cooler outside air. He felt weakened, his head swooned with a lethargic incumbrance. The room was painted with a blindingly bright color of fluorescent pink.


He lifted himself up onto all fours and raised his head up to look around. His vision blurred as he tried to take it all in. The sight before him was so incredible that he felt frozen with overwhelming fear.


Jennifer’s monolithic figure towered above the monstrous bed like a gigantic statue. Only, this massive statue was very much, alive!


Her looming presence stood high above him, slightly shifting back and forth as her unconscious swaying motion seemed to make it feel like the whole room was rocking around like a ship out at sea.


Her reverence, completely absorbed in delighted curiosity, she smiled down at him with a look of possessive pleasure…


“How did you do this to me!”, he yelled up to her smiling face.


Her glittering eyes slightly widened, leaning forward and placing her hands on her knees, she lowered herself closer and brought her whole upper body out overtop of him.


Her overshadowing figure filled the entire ceiling. Blocking out the bright light, she leaned down closer to inspect her tiny playmate.


Looking down at him from directly above, she licked her freshly painted lips.


“Oh, you wouldn’t understand if I told you Tony”, she whispered tauntingly.


The thin material of her chiffon lingerie top, fit across her left shoulder with just a single thread-like strap. Her bare right shoulder, completely exposed, revealing her smoothly tanned skin.


Tony was forced to strain his neck as he tried to look straight up at her enormous body. Her huge face seemed to light up as she watched him twisting around to get a better view of her.


The see-thru, thong pantie, that tightly conformed to her body, was made of a shiny nylon fish-net material. The taut covering squashed her fluffy clump of pubic hair like a second skin.


The wider upper thigh area, of her massive legs alternately flexing, created a rhythmic motion; a purely unconscious action, as she casually peered down upon her tiny playmate.


Tony’s eyes widened with terror as he suddenly realized how enormous Jennifer had become!


“Get Away For Me You Giant Freak!”, he screamed out!


Springing to his barefeet, he launched himself up and started sprinting across the huge bed.


He stumbled over a knotted ball of rope-like threads, a design that had been sewn into the top of the gigantic quilt, he threw his arms out to catch himself, but he managed to stay on his feet.


He turned sharply to the right, attempting to avoid the sudden appearance of Jen’s enormous right hand.


He quickly faked left, and darted back to the right. He felt her fingernails brush across his left shoulder. He leaned into it hard, and burst free of her grasp!


He desperately sprinted several more futile strides, before he was instantly snatched up within the powerful female hand!


“Ah Haaa!”, her feminine cat-like voice resounded above him!


“I’ve got you now!”, she purred… “You better watch your mouth little one, you’re not in any position to try and defy me”.


Jennifer tightened her grasp around his struggling limbs. Forcing him to stop wriggling, she squeezed tighter…


“You do realize, how easily I could crush you?”, she threatened him.


“Please, Jen..Don’t kill me!”, Tony pleaded. “I don’t want to die!”.


“Well. I don’t want to squish you either, but if you keep trying to get away, and if you ‘ever’, call me a freak again, … well, let’s just say that you won’t ever do that again”.


She squeezed him a little more, shutting down his ability to breath, she expertly clamped her tight fist up, just enough to stop him from any movement…


“Let me explain something to you Tony”, she pulled him closer, watching his tiny suffocating face slowly turning red.


“I own you, Okay”, she whispered directly into his face. “You’re MINE now, All Mine and there’s absolutely nothing that you can do to change that”.


She released her taut grasp allowing her miniature captive to breath once again. He suddenly gasped to catch a single breath, quickly refilling his burning lungs.


“You’re going to do exactly as I say, ‘and’ do everything that I tell you to do, understand?”, she held him up within arms reach of her threateningly huge mouth.


“Yes, yes,...I’ll do whatever you say!”, he shouted up into her magnificent face.


Her tightly curled fingers loosened a bit more, relaxing their hold, allowing him some more space…


Her tremendous smile quickly returned, she spoke with a higher pitched, child-like tone...


“Okey Dokey”, she teased his tiny face with a ‘quick peck’ from her large puckered lips.


“Mmmm- wha!”.


Smearing her sticky, red lipstick, across his entire face and chest.


“Let’s see… what can I make you do first?”, she said, as she lifted him up and turned around to sit down on the bed.


“Oh, I Know!”, she suddenly burst with excitement!


“How’s about we put you to work on my butt?”, she casually informed her miniature slave.


Rolling onto her back, she fell back and held him up above her hip. She slowly stretched out her long legs and rolled back over onto her belly.


Releasing the miniature man onto her naked left butox, she carefully placed him right on top and slowly pulled her hand away.


“Start massaging Tony, and don’t stop until I tell you to...alright?”


“Yes, Yes,...I’ll do whatever you say Jen!”, Tony quickly complied.


Dropping down onto his hands and knees, he began kneading the huge expanse of female ass flesh. The surface of the warm skin felt so soft and smooth as he started rubbing the heels of his hands across it.


The sight of her see-thru G-string, caught his eye. Connected to the giant-sized thong that encircled her entire waistline, it branched off and plunged down deeply between the massive upper gluteal muscles; disappearing within the deep cleft that separated the two enormous muscles.


A shocking new ‘revaluation’, shot throughout his overwhelmed mind…


His heart began to race at the thought of it!


Was she going to use him as a pleasure toy?


He began to rub harder. Pressing down as hard as he could, rubbing as much skin as his strength would allow, he walked his bare knees across her rounded ass cheek and worked away at kneading the entire surface.


His knees, just barely sinking into the warm softness of her colossal rump, he broke into a nervous sweat.


He tried to imagine how large her pussy would be…


She couldn’t actually be considering ‘using’ him as a living dildo?


He couldn’t bare the the thought of it. He continued rubbing as best that he could, he wanted to please the giantess Jennifer. He wanted to live.


Tony could see every little blemish on her gigantic, naked skinned ass cheek. The strange looking, tiny little round spots that were the beginning stages of a mole. The tiny blonde hairs that swirled in ‘S’ shaped designs, forming minute little furry patches.


The velvety, fur-like areas, impossible for a normal sized person to even notice, highlighted her lower buttcheeks and arched up across the higher portion of her hips.


The tiny hairs sparkled in the light like golden waves of microscopic wheat, growing on the tanned knoll of a smooth round mountainside.


Slightly dimpled at the lowest most part, her gigantic ass was simply breathtaking, a fine dew of oily sweat coated the inner-most space of the giantess’s behind.


Tony rubbed his hands as quickly as he could, knowing that if he stopped, she would become angry with him, he felt his arms getting weaker and weaker.


He worked his way inward, toward her tailbone. The deeply formed cleft, just below, tightly divided the twin globes of ass flesh and slightly released a fine aromatic warmth of arousing scent…

The oily sweat lathered his fingers, as he frantically tried to cover the entire area of her glorious female ass.


His miniature manhood hardened as his head filled with her musky aroma. The smell made butterflies deep inside his stomach. He desperately tried to think of something else, but his cock grew painfully stiff as he breathed in her intoxicating scent.

Her tremendous glutes flexed inward, as she clamped them tightly together. Tony was jerked sideways, he fell onto his side and rolled down between her inner thighs...


Jennifer giggled, and captured his tiny naked body between her legs.


"Oh, Tony,... yes, massage down there too", she whispered softly.









*
Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!  Please leave a comment too.