- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delay. I've been trying to use another system and it's definitetly a learning experience...

Bob’s Ultimate Experience ~ Part Four



Chapter Five






After Carly had left the pig roast in her sister’s car, she arrived at her parents home, still yearning with the ever present concern for her missing husband.

She couldn’t help herself from wondering, if he had been killed out there somewhere along that vast open highway…

She cringed with deepening fear while she imagined her tiny little man being thrown out from under the car and being suddenly ground up beneath the gigantic tires from the on-coming traffic.

A sinking feeling soured in the pit of her stomach as the mental image of a gigantic car tire lingered inside her minds eye…

She parked on the street, in the exact same spot that Jennifer had parked before. Sitting inside of the car, she looked all around the contour of the large yard.

After a long lingering moment, she opened the door and got out of the car. Closely studying the ground all around her feet, she walked over into the center of the yard. She stepped over to the birdbath fountain and sat down on the wooden bench.

Carly realized that if he were somewhere around this spot, he would have definitely been drawn toward this water fountain, she was certain of that...

After she heard the trickling sound of the running water, she knew that he would have heard it as well and he would have tried to get to it.

Bob would have been very thirsty after riding all that way, underneath of that hot dirty car.

Carly sat down on the edge of the bench. She tried to imagine what she would do if she were only six inches tall…

Welling tears began to form in her eyes, as she glanced all around on the ground at her feet, forcing herself to imagine what the perspective ‘world’ would appear to be, from way down there.

“Why did she do this to him?”, she thought.

Tears began to stream down her flushed cheeks as she slid off of the bench and dropped to her knees next to the large fountain…

“I’m so ‘Sorry’ Bobby!”, she cried out in frustration.




***


Meanwhile, upstairs inside the house…

From the window of the master bedroom; Diane pulled the inside curtain back slightly to get a better view of the front yard.

Yankees incessant barking, from the downstairs corridor, had alerted her to the presents of an intruder…

She stood up from the bed, pulling her foot away from her tiny assistant, she stepped over to the window to take a peek out front. She saw her daughter, Carly squatting down next to the bench. She could clearly see that she was crying.


Bobby was sitting over next to the nightstand, only a few inches higher than the floor, he knelt down in the center of a pink carpeted foot stool. He had been helping her out as best he could, his giantess mother-in-law, as she prepared to repaint her gorgeous toenails once again.

The burgundy colored polish that appeared so eloquently upon her supremely manicured toes, had slightly chipped away on two of her toenails…

Diane had been thinking of going out to dinner later and she wanted to wear her strappy open toed heels. The nail polish would have to be absolutely perfect, or else she couldn’t wear those shoes.

“Oh, would you just look at that”, she pointed out.

“I can’t go to the lounge looking like that!”.

She would just have to repaint them again, until they were just perfect.

Her short flowery skirt and matching blouse stood towering above the bedroom floor. She had just finished changing from her black leggings and white baggy T shirt. The sight of her short skirted outfit with the frilly thin material, displayed her magnificent legs so enormously, that tiny Bobby had to actually force himself to look away from the colossal sight of her towering figure.

Only wearing his tight short pants, he felt them straining underneath as his growing manhood slowly awakened…

The thin material of her outfit, easily revealed the tightly fitted display, of the lime green bikini that lay just beneath…

“Bobby, could you please help me?”, she towered over the small footstool.

Her hands on her hips, she glanced down at her feet, then flashed her silverish, light blue eyes directly upon him…

Bobby’s heart swelled up. He was more than happy to do anything for the gigantic woman. After all, she had actually saved his life…

Diane carefully placed her foot up onto the tiny footstool. “Would you mind, Bobby?”

She wriggled her toes and slowly slid them over closer to the miniature little man.

She only just needed him to remove the paint from the toes that were chipped. The big toe and the middle one, just two lovely toes that were slightly defected stood out from the other perfectly solid looking row…

“Would you mind, Bobby?”, she whispered expectantly. Sliding her huge foot over closer to him.

“Sure thing, Diane, it’s no problem”, he spoke up toward her looming god-like face.

Bob was more than happy to appease the gigantic beauty. He only needed to use the nail polish remover on a large cotton ball. Quickly scrubbing away the dark nail-polish from the two chipped toenails.

He instantly went to work.

He would have done anything for her, he felt so indebted to her for saving his life, rescuing him from drowning and taking him under her wing so protectively.

He did owe her his life. If not for her, he would have most definitely been killed, right out there in the front yard!

The little task was much easier for him as well. He could easily see her gigantic nails so much better, and with his hands being so small, he expertly swiped the nail polish remover over the shiny surface and cleared away the remaining polish.

The tiny chips had raised away from the surface of the nail, leaving jagged edges around the smooth nail.
After clearing away the spotty paint, he looked up the long towering length of her magnificent calve.

Her large towering leg, bent at the knee and rising up into the heights so far above him, as she carefully placed her foot down before his miniature person and slowly slid it closer...

His heart jumped up into his throat, as he took in the entire sight of her magnificent leg!

He watched in amazement as she absentmindedly allowed her knee to slowly sway from side to side, gently gliding to and fro, her smooth skin glistening in the outside light from the window from across the room.

He tried hard not to reveal his awkward arousal, he hands were uncontrollably trembling as he dipped the large piece of cottonball into the polish remover and carefully applied it to the top of the giant sized toenail…

She curiously watched Bobbys tiny little figure bending over her foot. Kneeling before her like a tiny servant, he worked delicately and smoothly. She could feel his miniscule little fingers working away so proficiently around her sensitive tootsies…

Using a cotton, ball the size of a basketball, he dipped it into a cap full of nail polish remover and expertly wiped away the quickly dissolving nail polish.

Although, at first, her intentions had been purely innocent. She had intended on just letting him use the nail polish remover, just to clean off the chipped nails and she would then repaint them herself after he had finished.

Diane had not completely considered what the full effect of his actions would be. Little by little, her entire body began to heat up. She caught her breath in her throat, and felt a strong tingling sensation surging up through her…

Prickly heated waves of pleasure rolled up the length of her spine as she felt his miniature hands adorning her toes. The sight of this tiny man kneeling down before her huge foot sent a tingling rush flowing up the length of her leg.

Her pelvis heated up, her knees weakened, and her heart started pounding…


Bobby continued scraping away at the large toenail. He tried not to think about what he was actually doing, the mild scent of her large foot smelled of peanut butter and salty pop corn.

Diane’s large toes were simply immaculate. Perfectly proportional in size and shape. Any imperfections, were none existent. He placed his knee up against the butt of her big toe, he shivered as he compared the difference in size…

Her toe was three times wider. He gripped at the rounded end and brushed his fingers across the warm skin. He felt his shorts getting tighter as he realized how close he was to so much tremendous weight.

She could easily crush his tiny body with just a single stomp...

Yankee, the toy poodle had suddenly distracted her, his alerted barking drifted up from downstairs…

Bobby was instantly relieved of his duties, as her toes lifted up and carefully drifted away.

Diane placed her foot down and stepped away. She turned toward the window and in three incredible steps, she had covered the entire distance of a football field...

Bobby watched her magnificent figure smoothly swish across the room. The sweeping sashay of her shifting hips, caused her twirling dress to drift around in a most fascinating display.

The short flowery dress tail billowed out around her upper thighs, allowing for just a quick peek of the wide, heavier section, that was just barely concealed beneath its thin material.

The large rounded mass of her muscular behind became clearer as she pulled the curtain away from the window. Her incredible glutes, smoothly divided by the flexing motion of her towering legs, alternately conforming beneath the ultra-thin material of the short skirt.

The powerful sunlight scorching through it, revealed the tantalizing display of her lime green bikini just underneath.





*