- Text Size +
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Four



Chapter Four





The vibration of an immense feminine giggling, resounded all around the two men as they were once again sealed up within the total darkness of what must have been an enormous womans purse...


Tony felt his bladder releasing it's hot, wet, contents all down the inside of his right leg. He shivered from the sudden sensation.

The tremendous sight of Jennifer's gigantic face lingered within his mind like a daunting demon-goddess peering down at her newest toy!


Mark had nearly passed out. He collapsed down into the floor of the huge purse and curled up into a fetal position. His ear's ringing constantly, he clamped his palms over them tightly, erratically shaking with overwhelming terror!

The hot steamy air within the darkness of their black prison smelled of stagnant perfume and moldy plastic stench.

The sudden quaking sound of the giant car engine starting up, drown out the resounding giantess' laughter, shaking the entire space within the darkness of the giant-sized purse.

The unexpected 'crash' sounded off from a loud slamming door, it shook the huge car with a powerful explosion....

A sudden jerking motion quickly followed, causing him to throw his hands out to brace himself, he had to spread out, to keep from sliding across the slippery nylon floor.


Tony started freaking out. He started screaming again, frantically yelling out for his cousin, in sheer panic!

"MARK, HELP ME, MARK, WHER' R-YA', "MARRRRRRRrrrkkk....".


Mark didn't answer him though... He simply couldn't. He could not make a single sound. He wanted to call out to his frantic cousin, but the overwhelming fear had so consumed him, he just couldn't make his throat form any sound..

His heart racing inside his naked chest, his mind reeling with horrifying images of gigantic female faces!


'What had they done to him?' He wondered, how could it be that these girls had made the two of them so extremely small!

'Was this 'all' some fucked-up dream?' It wasn't actually 'possible' to shrink a person down so small, ...was it?

'Maybe it 'WAS' just all, somekind of weird dream...maybe it was that 'sh'iit' that they smoked?' 'Would he eventually wake up and laugh about this strange, nightmarish, envisionment?'


He started to laugh. Then he heard the sound of the huge car engine slowing down. As the giant transmission geared down, he was jerked forward, forced down onto his face...

A loud car-horn 'blasted out', Chloe's amplified voice yelled out... "That's good Jen, Just leave it right there!", her voice shattered his eardrums!

After a short idling moment, the slamming car door exploded again, shaking the whole world around the two tiny prisoners...


"Okay, Go, Go, Go,...let's get out of here!", Jennifer's giant voice resonded from above.

"Haaaa, Haa, that thing will get stolen before we get out of sight!".


Once again, the massive engine growled to life, roaring with powerful force as it suddenly accelerated and took off.

The purse scooted back and bumped into the bottom of the passenger seat, sending the contents inside sliding backward and forced against the inside wall...

After a rough take off, the car seemed to smooth out and settle into a fast, but steady speed.



*```

"Where were these giant girls taking them?", Tony thought...


He grabbed tightly onto the handle of a smooth plastic hair-brush. Wrapping his arms completely around it, he held onto it, tightly hugging it, trying to get hold of his frantic nerves. His cousin Mark didn't answer him any longer when he called out to him and he wondered if something had happened to him...

He too, had wondered if this was all some sort of 'strange dream'. Although, the fact was, that he was hanging on to an enormous, giant-sized, girl's hairbrush; that was longer than his entire height, making it extremely hard to try and pass this off as just some weird dream...


His cousin Mark had told him about Chloe. He said that she was on his delivery route and whenever they had talked, she seemed to be very interested in him. After meeting the beautiful red-head, she seemed to be a very nice person.

Jennifer was extremely polite and very gorgeous, too. A tall, skinny blonde, with the longest legs he'd ever seen. He had instantly fallen for her, and when he carried her on his shoulders during the concert, her weight pressing down upon his back, he knew that he wanted her and the way that she occasionally clamped her thighs around his neck, he knew that she wanted him too.

Mark had only talked to her a couple of times though and he only knew her as someone that Chloe worked with and, he didn't even know where they worked...

Some research facility, or something? He didn't really care, they were both 'super-hot', and he couldn't wait to get inside her panties!


***


Mark had just picked up his cousin Tony from his aunts place that very evening. The first three day week-end, and... the very first 'summer' that either one of them had actually had a car. When Mark mentioned the Pig Roast to him, and said that some hot girls might be there, they wasted no time getting to the roast!

The both of them had been working all week. Mark delivering newspapers and doing some part-time lawncare work, while Tony worked as a carpenter's helper, for the local Carpenters Union. He was only an apprentice, but he had been working all the overtime that they would allow him to work.

Mark was the same age as his cousin, just barely 18, he was just a little shorter, which made him look alot younger than Tony. He had light brown hair and a faint mustache. Tony was muscular, and always wore sleeve-less T-shirts. He had only been with one other girl in his young life, and she was just a quickie in the school locker-room...but, he still bragged about it to everyone he knew.

When Tony first saw Jennifer, he was extremely attracted to her. He asked her where she worked and she didn't really tell him exactly where, she just 'nonchalantly' said that she was an assistant lab tech.

The black frame glasses she wore, did kind-of make her look like the 'geeky' type, but her tight shorts fit so perfectly around her incredible behind that her intelligents wasn't even taken into concideration as he inspected her long lean legs...

She stood slightly taller than him. Even while wearing her flip-flop's, she had to be a little over six foot tall because Tony was five-foot ten...and, she was at least four inches taller!

This seemed a bit strange to him, as he was forced to look up slightly when they stood closely to one another, but- he had never dated a girl that was taller than himself and the idea of it did seem very different. However, it somehow, in some strange way, seemed to intrigue him even more.

There was something so powerful about the way that her smile reflected a slight superiority. Having to lower her eyes, even just slightly, seemed to give her an edge.

Each time she did smile at him, he felt a tingling weakness lightly ripple through his knee's and down the backs of his legs.

She spoke to him mildly, a pure form of intelectual distinction. Her persona', appearing to be quite innocently portrayed at first, but as the evening wore on, she seemed to take command of their short, but swiftly forming relationship.

By the time they left the concert, and had made it back to the parking lot, his will to please her had grown into a powerful need...

He not only wanted to, he felt like he 'had' to!

Jennifer had some strange hold on him that he didn't quite understand. All he knew was, that he wanted her more than ever...and if she would have told him to jump off a bridge? He would have asked her which one?


While Mark and Chloe were in the backseat of her car, Jennifer told him to get undressed...

She had been smothering wet kisses all over his neck and it was starting to feel kind-of, numb. She unzipped his pant's and found his straining erection bulging out of his short's.


"Get your clothe's off!", she haughtily whispered into his tingling right ear...


Her fingers wrapped around his solid manhood and slowly started working it around. Twisting in a squeezing circular motion. He nearly started shooting his load, until she suddenly stopped and gripped his ball's so tightly, that it felt like she was holding his entire body inside her grasp!

After he caught his breath, she quickly released her hold and scooted away from him. She opened another bottle of beer and rinsed her mouth out, then she bent down across his lap and roughly seizing up his purple-headed cock, she pulled it down and took it all into her mouth, swallowing it up completely within her cold wet mouth...

He gasped at the sudden cool sensation, it temporarily prolonged his imminent orgasm. The cold entrapment held him temporarily paralized!

He felt like she had his entire body inside her mouth...

His swelling ball's clinched-up from the sudden shock, drawing inward and swelling inside his loins.

He could feel his cumm painfully backing-up inside, as she closed her mouth around his trapped cock.

Straining under her, he thought he felt something prick the skin on his neck, in the same area where she had just been kissing it. He reached up to feel her hand quickly pull away.

He suddenly felt her mouth growing larger and larger, he opened his eyes briefly, to see the top of her head as it slowly enlarged, growing bigger and bigger. The sight of her whole body getting larger and larger took his breath away, shocking him into a frozen state of horrified, trance-like, suspended animation...


He couldn't remember a single thing after that...



***



Now, after re-awakening and finding himself shrunken down to the size of a childs doll, trapped inside of a tightly enclosed womans purse; only seperated from his equally shrunken cousin by a thin dividing wall, he despairately held as tightly as he could to the giant hairbrush, despairately clinging to it like a terrified little mouse.

Trapped in the complete darkness, only the sound of the massive car engine continuosly vibrating around him, while at the same time, the ever-present rushing sound of air pouring out of the air conditioning vents, seemed to comprize the entire outside world.

Enormous feminine voices spoke so softly that he could only hear the occasional smattering of their conversation, but not enough that he could make any sense of it.

The huge engine gradually decelerated. The resounding vibration weakened, as the giant car slowed down and finally rolled to a stop.

His naked body uncontrolably trembled, as he wrapped his arms and legs tightly around the handle of the giant hairbrush... he felt the whole purse slowly lifting up...

The quiet was deafening! He could feel that the purse was being lifted away, but being trapped inside the total darkness of this humid purse, sent his mental state into a crazed-psychotic fit of confusion!

A powerful swirling motion surged within his gut as the G-forces pulled down on his body. Tony was suddenly startled into surprized panic!

He felt the erratic spinning motion, and the twirling rush from being casually carried away by some giant woman that was so haphazardly flinging the purse around like a drunken cheerleader!

Both of the shrunken prisoners felt their stomachs dipping and churning as the giant purse was flipped around into the unknowm air space that lie just beyond the thin walled enclosure.

Overwhelming fear and confusion filled their minds. They were trapped in total darkness and being casually thrown and tossed around like a childs toy...


"Mark, Mark, where are you man!", Tony screamed out into the darkness...


Mark tried to answer him, but he was too frightened to move. He was curled up in the corner hugging his knees while tightly tucking his head down between them...


The purse ride finally ended with a heavy crash. The floor of their dark prison flattened out onto a solid surface. The wild flight had so abruptly ended that their stomachs still clinched tightly even after the twirling motion had stopped.


Jennifer's guttural voice, growned out with an exhusted gasp...


"Fian-ALLY!", she exclaimed. Flopping down onto the couch and sinking into the cushions, she kicked off her flip-flop's and put her feet up on the coffee table.


She placed her left foot right beside of the purse. She bumped it slightly with a curious grin...


The muffled screaming coming from inside, caused her toes to wriggle with venal delight!


Chloe closed the door behind her and walked over to the couch. She started to reach for the purse and Jenn stopped her...


"Hold on, don't get too excited, yet. I think we need to give them a little time to adjust before we let them see what has actually happened to them", Jenn whispered over to her...


"But, I want to play with little Marky!", Chloe pouted, pushing out her lower lip and frowning pitifully.

"There'll be plenty of time for that, later. We'll just leave them here, while you run me over to Mom's to get my car", Jennifer whispered.

"Yeah, I suppose your right. They'll be okay in the purse until we get back. I wonder if Carly found her little escape artist yet?", Chloe asked, as she walked into her kitchen to get something for the two of them to drink.

Jennifer stood up and started toward Chloe's bathroom, "Yeah, I wonder?".






*