- Text Size +
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Four



Chapter Three





Mark was suddenly awakened by the muffled sound of distant screaming...

It was his cousin Tony, yelling very loudly. He was screaming something. He sounded so strange...

He was so close, but his voice sounded muted.


Mark raised up and looked all around. He couldn't see anything at all. The room that he was inside of was very dark, the air smelled musty and humid. He listened closely to the sound of his cousin's voice, it sounded... 'different'.


"Mark!" "Mark!" "Where are you, Man?", Tony's screaming voice sounded like it was enclosed behind a very thick wall.

"OVER HERE!", Mark yelled out.

"Where are you!", he answered back.

"I Don't Knooww!", he yelled, "I Can't See Anything!"

After a short pause, he heard his cousin's voice again...


"Come toward my voice Mark!", the higher pitched sound of his voice sounded kind of funny. It sounded like he had inhaled a lung-full of helium. Kind-of, cartoonish-like.


"Where are ya' Man?", he sounded frightened.

His voice cracked, and he was sure that he detected fear in his cousins voice.


"I'm Here, Over Here...", he kept on calling out and yelling to him.


Crawling across the smooth floor, Mark soon discovered that it wasn't very level. The floor dipped down and rounded up with large bump-like hills.

"Are you still there?", Tony's voice sounded closer, but still blocked-off behind some kind of thick wall.

"Yeah, I'm right HERE!", he yelled.

"Can You See Anything Now?", Tony asked him.

"No, I can't even see my hand in front of my face!", he told him.

"WHAT?", Tony yelled out!

"I CAN'T/_ -nevermind,... Can 'YOU' See Anything?", he asked his cousin.

"NO, It's Pitch Black, Can't See Anything...", he answered.


Crawling closer to the sound of his cousins voice, Mark finally bumped into a soft, smooth wall. Reaching up, he brushed his fingers slowly over and around, and up over the side of it.

It felt like some sort of slick nylon material, tightly stretched over a hard solid wall. The wall slightly give under his hand as he pushed hard against it. It was some type of cardboard, or light wood shell underneath of a thin sheet of nylon...

Mark started crawling along the side of it. Feeling his way along, he continued until he was blocked by something cooler and smoothly solid, it felt like plastic...

A round, tube shaped, piece of plastic. He pushed against it and it rolled away from him. He felt all around for it, and found it again. Rubbing his hands all over the tube, he roughly measured it and he estimated it to be about three feet long.

One end had a slippery dome-shaped cap on it. The other end was flat, with a disc-like dial, on the rim of the very edge.

He could lift it up, it wasn't too heavy...

He quickly discovered that it was scented with some fruity-type perfume. He could smell it's powerful scent, it was leaking out of the edge of the dome shaped end and running down his arm...


He quickly dropped the large object, and tried to shake the fragrant liquid off of his bare arm.

Just then, he realized that his shirt was gone... His pants too!

He was completely naked!


*```


Where was this place? How did he get here? The last thing he could remember, was softly kissing Chloe's Lips. Snuggling up with her in the back seat and rubbing his hands all around her writhing body.

Her soft, smooth lips were pressed so tightly against his as she roughly pushed him down upon his back and climbed on top of him. She slowly unbuttoned her shirt. She sat-up on top of him, pinning him down, she took her shirt off.

The next thing he knew he was being smothered under her warmth...

Wildly kissing and snuggling up against her, he felt his stiff boner trying to escape from his jeans. He grabbed her, pulling her tightly as he slathered her small rubbery nipples. Kissing and nibbling at them like they were a starving mans last meal...

Her body wrestled him down into the seat. Pushing his arms down, he felt her grab his hair and pull his head around to the side...


Her voice whispered something into his ear... "Just Relax Sweety".


He couldn't remember anything else.


*```


Tony's voice called out to him again, "Mark, Are You Alright?", he yelled through the unseen wall.


"Yeah, Tony... I'm Okay, Can You See Anything Yet?", Mark asked.


"Nope!" - "I think Those Girls Are Playing Somekind Of Joke, Or Something!", Tony said.


"They Took My Clothe's!", he continued. "Their Just Screwing Around With Us, I Think..."


"Okay, Then,...Where 'ARE' They?", Mark said. He started pounding his fist on the wall that seperated the two of them...


"Okay!" "Jokes Over!" 'The Jig's UP!' 'Come-Out,Come-Out', 'Where-ever You Are!".


Mark kept on punching in the darkness, pounding his fists against the black-nylon wall. He punched it as hard as he could. Nothing happened...


He stopped to catch his breath, there wasn't any sound, other than his cousin's occasional voice yelling through the wall...


"You See Anything Yet?", Tony yelled.


"Noo! I Can't See A Fucc'an 'THING'", Mark screamed through the nylon wall!


Then, almost as if, 'On Cue'...



The whole world shifted. The floor dropped down, sagging sloppily, it collapsed downward, forming a 'hammock-like' sack at their feet!


Both of the naked men were thrown off balance, their feet sliding down into the center-most part of the cloth floor.

A few loose objects clattered around them in the complete darkness, everything was pulled down into the lowest part of the cloth floor...

Tony's stomach sank, as he felt the tremendous rise of the entire room. Gravity pulled down hard on him. He nearly swallowed his tongue as the sudden lifting motion overtook his whole body.

"Mark!", he began to call out again...

"Mark, You Okay?"- "What's Happening?".


"I Don't Know, Man" - "Must Be A Tornado or Something?'".


The pitch-dark room slowly drifted down, straightening out, it settled onto the floor smoothly leveling out, everything came to rest.

Kicking some unknown object away from him, Mark struggled to get up onto his knees...

His ears started burning, the sudden quiet completely overtook the darkness within the room. He listened intently for anything that might give him some sort of clue as to what was happening.

His heart pounding rapidly within his chest, he jerked his head up to look at the sudden eruption directly overhead...


A swift 'Zipping' sound, suddenly ripped across the whole ceiling, bright blinding light, poured down onto them!

Both of them looked up into the glairing light. They could see something slowly moving across the opening. The bright light was slightly blocked out, overshadowed by the most terrifying vision.

Something very large, and very alive, moved across the brightly lit space. He could see the rounded form of a gigantic face. Huge Hair, and a lot of it, too... surrounded the huge head!

Gradually forming within their high angled view, an enormous being slowly materialized...

Tony's eyes slowly adjusted to the enormous sight of it, Jennifer's gigantic, smiling Face, filled the entire opening...Her magnificent voice resounded within the entire room...


"I think their awake", she delightfully spoke.


Another face slowly angled inward, shading out even more of the oppressive brightness, the huge shimmering set of green eyes appeared above them...


"Look at 'em!", she erupted!


The air slipped out of Mark's lungs... He tried to breath in, but his whole body was locked up!

The shimmering set of emerald colored, feminine eyes, filled his head...


It was Chloe alright, but just the huge image of her face. She was so Colossal in size!


His head started spinning as he tried to catch his breath. He felt dizzy. He couldn't breath! His vision blurred.


The shocking sound of vibrating laughter erupted above them. Then the room quickly grew dark once again, as the metalic ripping sound from the purse-zipper quickly ripped back across the roof...




*
Chapter End Notes:

This chapter was kinda short, but the following ones are much longer.  Thanks for reading and please leave a comment.