- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for reading.  I'm thinking of ending this chapter, with the end of 'Part Four' and then starting individual storys pertaining to each of the characters involved.  A series of different scenes taking place within the main story.

So, this tale could branch off in any direction from this point, who knows....  Enjoy!

 

Jennifer had just finished an extremely long day at the lab. Because of the new budget, she had been 'forced' to work overtime. Singlehandedly, she had reworked several boxes of out-dated files, and re-organized the entire alphabetized system on the daily research accounts.

Her feet were killing her. The tall, statuesque blonde, got out of her car and walked up the driveway to the front door of her apartment. The apartment, that she now shared with her younger co-worker.

The last few steps up to the front door pained her swollen arches. Reaching into her cluttered bag to search for her house keys, she alternately shifted her weight back and forth to try and elevate some of the pressure on her throbbing soles.

As she started to unlock the door, she realized that it was nearly eight o'clock. The outside porch light had been on for at least an hour, it's glowing attraction had drawn a small band of fluttering moths; she stopped momentarily to watch the miniature air-show.

She found her key's and fumbled around with the inside door latch. Finally, the key found it's place within the latch and Jennifer turned the knob and pushed the door open.

Because Chloe had been one of the most recent to join the research center, she had been forced to take some time off. Laboratory staff and the management, had their hours cut-back so that the center could continue with some very expensive research projects; at the same time, cutting costs and saving on the designated allotment for each individual personnel.

"At least we still have a job", Chloe had said, the short term layoffs were only temporary, and the situation would improve after the first of the year.

"Chloe, are you here?", Jennifer yelled out into the darkened living room.

Jennifer was a bit surprised to find the apartment empty. She thought, Chloe would be there to greet her on a monday night...

"Oh, well... she must have gone out", Jennifer whispered under her breath, as she dropped her things inside the door and closed it behind her.

Flicking on the living room light and kicking off her wedge heels she released an extended sigh of relief. Her tired, sweaty feet, had been trapped inside of her nylon stockings for the entire day and she couldn't wait any longer to peel them off and take a long, hot, shower.


***


Tony jumped with surprize as he heard the door latch rattling; like an alarm bell, that sudden jingling sound meant that Jennifer had arrived home. The darkened apartment suddenly snapped to life, as the tall blonde opened the door and stepped inside...


Tony saw the giant blonde turning to close the door, he quickly ducked down next to the leather footstool. He hadn't expected her to be this early, and he was quite unprepared for the giantesses sudden arrival.


***


Since early morning yesterday, he had been separated from his inferior cohort. The red-headed giantess had been keeping little Mark with her everywhere she went. Holding him constantly; she carried him around the apartment like a little girl with her favorite stuffed animal.

Tony, had been 'almost' completely forgotten, after the near drowning in the bathtub, the towering red-head had started to devote nearly all of her possessive attention toward his hapless cousin.

Three hours earlier, Chloe had gone out somewhere with her friends. Although, before she left, she decided to imprison little Tony inside of the dirty clothes hamper. Trapping him inside their bathroom, in the tall, wicker made hamper; Tony, was forced to endure the unsavory aroma that emanated from the gigantic pile of soiled underthings; a mixture of which belonged to both herself and Jennifer.

Carefully dumping Tony down into the musty pit of sourness, the foul smelling mountain of girlie underthings filled the air within the dark entrapment.

"You stay in there Tony. I'll be back later to get you out", she whispered.

Still holding Mark in her grasping fingers, she slowly closed the lid and left ...

Unbeknownst to her, it was a piece of cake for little Tony to find a space between the brittle wooden straps that were just large enough to squeeze through, and with the time that it took to climb down from the ladder-like wall, the tiny naked prisoner had escaped Chloes intended confinement, and was making his way across the cold tile floor.

He desperately looked for something to cover himself with; a napkin, or anything to use as a makeshift pancho. The huge apartment was like a vast maze of humongous rooms. He made his way out of the bathroom and started down the hallway.

He entered one of the bedrooms and began to search around on the floor for a piece of tissue, or a discarded wash cloth, or something that he could use...

Looking all around this gigantic plain of carpet, his eyes scanned underneath the foot of the bed and noticed something crumpled up in a ball. It appeared to be a forgotten ankle sock.

He excitedly ran under the bed to investigate. The carpeting, under the shadowy space beneath was covered with a fine grey dust, a sudden pang of fear seemed to consume him as he realized how vulnerable he was at this small size.

The sight of the enormous bed from his miniature perspective, jolted him with the recurring fear that constantly flourished within him; he was forced to try and ignore it, and the slight glimmer of hope that he had just acquired by his escape from the hamper, wasn't quite enough to quell the overwhelming preoccupation of his diminutive state of being.

He bent over with his hands on his knees and tried to pull himself together. Taking several deep, long breaths, he gathered up his courage and steadied himself.

This was the first time that he had been free, and knowing that it might be his only chance to escape, he felt some regret for going it alone, but- at this size; he felt that if either one of them actually got away from these two girls, that it would have to be every man for himself.

He grabbed the large, wadded-up sock, and dragged it out into the light. It was all dusty and dirty; stained and nearly worn out, the filthy old sock had definitely seen it's better days.

Tony unraveled the tightly wadded material and spread it out flat on the floor. A hole in the toe end, and another in the heel might prove to be useful as he estimated using the huge footy as a pancho...

He had to tear open the toe hole a bit more, but he pulled it over his head and tried to adjust the stretchy cotton around his naked body.

He quickly found that it was a little, too long, but he just rolled up the skirt end and positioned it around him as best he could. He had to tear another hole in it, for his right arm to poke through, and he found that he could wear it like a toga dress.

He looked ridiculous, although- this was much better than walking around completely naked.
Checking himself, he quickly ran out across the bedroom floor headed toward the hallway.

He knew that he needed to find a way out of the apartment. However, first and foremost, he wanted to see if he could find some food to take along with him on the way...

"Off to the kitchen!", he yelled out.

Trying to quell the constant fear in his mind, he forced himself to focus on the positive aspect of completing his task.

Jogging down the cathedral-like hallway instantly awakened his senses. Staying along the wall, it seemed to run on for miles.

Continuing at a steady pace, he finally reached the other end. The ceiling opened out above him as he came upon the living room on the left, and to his right,... the smooth kitchen floor spread out before him.

He stopped briefly to catch his breath. Adjusting his newly acquired, toga-sock dress, a constant fear of getting caught by the unsuspected return of either of the two giantess, lingered in the back of his mind.

Just then, a rattling sound alerted him to the sudden arrival of someone at the front door!

He ran toward the closest place available to hide; the black leather footstool, parked directly in front of the couch.

He stopped, just in front of it and looked toward the door. Jennifers towering form stepped into the room and flipped on the light...

"Chloe, are you here!", her voice blasted out across the room.

"Oh, well,...she must have gone out", she whispered.

Tony dove behind the foot stool and crawled in underneath. The short, low-profile legs on the bottom of it, just barely allowed enough room for him to squeeze under.

He wriggled his way deeper into the tight space and listened to the huge female footfalls as Jennifer closed the door and kicked off her shoe's.

"awwww...", she sighed.

Dropping her bag and casually kicking off her clunky heel's, the tall blonde entered the apartment completely unaware of the tiny escapee hiding just a few feet away...


Reaching around to unbutton her dress, Jennifer's impacting heels thundered across the floor and carried her over to the foot stool. She flopped down on the leather seat and proceeded to peel off her nylon stockings.

Tony felt the vibration of her incredible weight, as her tremendous figure plopped down onto the stool. The creaking sound directly above him, as it withstood her massive being, moaned in response to the sudden pressure.

From beneath the leather stool, he could see her sparkling nylon heel. She had crossed her legs and was rubbing her other foot.

Tony caught a whiff of her sweaty feet and the scent instantly aroused him. He crawled closer to the edge to get a better view.

Then he saw her left foot, -minus the nylon stocking-, come crashing down to the floor, as her right foot lifted up and out of sight.

The barefoot glistened with a fine sheen of moisture. The wafting aroma swirled beneath the stool and around the tiny man. He felt his heart racing as he imagined the crushing force of such a gigantic foot.

Suddenly, the right foot returned with a crash, and the naked pair of female feet flexed slightly as Jennifer stood up and swiftly walked away.

Tony watched her as she turned to head down the hallway. The short, flowery skirt twirled loosely around her shapely hips as she swept around the corner and disappeared into the hall.

Moments later, he heard her shut the bathroom door, followed by the running water in the shower.

He quickly crawled out from under the stool and ran for the kitchen. He headed toward the trash can, and quickly searched around the base for anything that might have fallen to the floor.

There was nothing. He frantically headed toward the fridge. The few crumbs that scattered around the front weren't much of a find but he still took the time to hastily grab them up.

It appeared to be fried breading. Crumbs of such a small size that they were barely visible to the giant girls, but the crumbs were like bite-size crunchy nuggets for the tiny man...

He gathered up a few dozen of the large crumbs and stuffed them into the rolled up tail of his makeshift toga. The extra length had proved to be a handy storage pocket.
His heart racing, he hurried about his task and quickly ran back toward the carpeted living room. He didn't like being out in the open like this, so he headed for the shadowy space beneath the couch.

The sound of the shower running in the bathroom told him that Jen was still bathing. He didn't know how long she would be in there, and he wondered how long it would be before she noticed that he was missing...

The escape plan, that he was desperately trying to formulate while squatting under the couch, was quickly falling apart. He hadn't considered the fact that, finding some way out of the apartment would be next to impossible.

The sliding door in the kitchen was sealed at the bottom, and the front door; a large solid wood frame, was always kept closed and locked.

Tony moved back under the couch until he came to the edge of the wall. He noticed an electrical outlet, just a few feet above the floor. Hanging crooked, it wasn't firmly fastened to the wall, so he walked over to check it out.

Grabbing the bottom edge of the plastic cover, he pulled it away from the wall and instantly felt a cool rush of wind coming from the darkened space within the interior of the wall.

It was pitch-black in there... Without a flash-light, he couldn't see anything inside the hollow space, but he knew, that opening would have to lead somewhere...

He decided to wait until morning. Maybe there would be a little more light to see by inside the wall, and he didn't really want to go in there at night anyway.

The sound of the shower stopped. Tony listened intently for the bathroom door to open. His hiding spot wasn't the best, but he stayed put, and hoped that Jennifer wouldn't start searching for him.

Her heavy heels boomed across the floor as she exited the bathroom and swiftly strode down the hall toward the bedroom. The sound of her flicking on the light, and the clattering noise of a dresser-drawer, as it was hastily pulled open, revealed to him that she was inside the bedroom getting dressed.

From under the couch he could see the bedroom light, shining out onto the carpeting of the living room. A large shadow moved around; Jennifer's gigantic figure eclipsed the bright light like an immense colossus...

He could see the outline of her head. She must have been sitting on her bed putting lotion on her feet.
Maybe she had forgotten about him, or- she had assumed that Chloe had taken both of the tiny men with her... Could he get that lucky?

He waited to see what Jennifer would do next. He hoped that she would just get into bed and go to sleep. The fact that she had to work the next day, made this seem plausible, although, he never knew for sure what Jenny would do... he had witnessed her stay up all night, and still, get up and go into work the next day and,... actually work a ten hour shift!

Tony wrapped the dirty, giant sock, tightly around his naked body. Sitting down next to the leg of the couch, he snuggled up against the large wooden post and tried to get comfortable. He knew that this would be a long night...

To his surprize, he heard the bedroom light snap off, and the sound of the mattress squeaking under her weight as she slipped into bed.

He closed his eyes, and tried to get some sleep too. He would get up at first light, and make his escape through the opening in the wall.


***


Morning came quite unceremoniously, as the uneventful night passed; only a brief interruption, when Chloe came home sometime during the wee hours of the morning and quietly slipped into the house.

Her actions were nearly silent when she snuck into the house, she didn't want to awaken her sleeping roommate; Chloe managed to get inside and make it to her bedroom without even turning on a single light.

The dawn light gradually illuminated the living room window. Tony waited only long enough to allow it to get light underneath the couch. When he could see well enough under the couch, he assumed that he would be able to see at least enough inside the hollow walls, to find his way outside, and finally make his escape.

He had to eat a few of his crunchy bread crumbs for breakfast, and he stuffed the remaining chunks back into his toga and walked back to the electrical outlet. He pulled the plastic cover away, and swung it around in a half circle. Only the top screw remained fastened which allowed him to push the whole cover around and wedge it open, up against the wall.

He stuck his head into the opening and looked down the dark hallway of the space inside.

His arms pulled him up, and he threw his upper body over the edge and rolled forward. Completing a perfect somersault, he flipped over and landed awkwardly on his barefeet.

Some of the dried chunks of plaster-of-paris, that had overflown during construction had fallen onto the floor inside of the wall, and the solid globs of hard material had sharp edges, that he quickly found to be quite painful if he stepped directly on them.

He had to be cautious of the dark floor beneath his feet, as he tentatively made his way along inside the interior hallway, the unseen cluttered tangles of various abandoned cobwebs within the wall, covered his face, he ignored them as he pushed forward and swiftly made his way toward the front section of the huge building.

Tony just knew, that all he had to do was find a moisture-vent... and he was on his way out of this hell hole!



***


Meanwhile, just across the street from Chloe and Jen's apartment, a pair of young, school-age girls stood at the corner. Both of the twin-girls stood silently. Looking bleakly down at the ground, the two pre-teen twins, were wearing their matching plaid-skirts and identical tops; they appeared like a perfect set of pretty little decorative 'bookends', as they patiently waited on their school bus to arrive at their bus-stop.

They would board the bus, just like they did everyday and take a seat in the back , ride it the short distance to their school...and enjoy another blissful day of learning!

Cindy, and Bobby Jo, -two twin-sisters, both nearly thirteen, thought that it was about to be another long, and boring, mind numbing day, that they were forced to sit through, yet again...

Although, when Bobby Jo looked up and saw a dirty looking ankle sock, wrapped around a tiny little, miniature man that was running directly toward the two of them; she thought that she must be dreaming. Frantically waving his arms above his head, and squealing out something in such a tiny voice, that it sounded like he was squeaking... he looked like a terrified little mouse!

Bobby Jo's eyes widened with surprise as she elbowed her twin sister, Cindy- and pointed out the tiny little guy...

"Look Cindy, what IS that....?", she yelped.

Both girls stepped together, in unison, like drone robots. The two of them stepped up to the edge of the curb and squatted down to meet this unusual little person...

Tony was nearly out of breath, as he sprinted across the wide expanse of freshly paved blacktop. The two little girls standing at their bus stop, appeared to him like beautiful little angels waiting to rescue him from the cruel clutches of his tormentresses...

"Help me!", he spluttered, as he stumbled and fell at the twins feet.

Rolling around in his dirty-sock, toga; he looked like a tiny mess, as the two young girls peered down at him from above...the toes of their matching shoes, sticking out, just over the edge of the high curb wall, their leather saddle-shoes appeared to be in pristine condition.

Tony looked directly between their thighs, looking up, and under their skirts, as they unintentionally squatted down to get a better look at him; revealing their pure-white, cotton pantie's...puffy and clean, the pillowy pocket between their creamy, white, thighs, swelled out like two muffins fresh out of the easy bake oven...

"Get 'em Cindy!", Bobby Jo excitedly shouted to her identical twin sister.

"Grab Him, Quick... the bus is coming, hurry up!".

Tony had fallen down, right next to the cement curb. The morning sun, rising directly overhead, beamed down upon the giant twins. Their shiny, freshly washed hair, sparkled in the bright sunlight. The matching black-frame glasses they wore, gave their surprised faces that certain look...

"I'm Not, touching that thing! He's all DIRTY!", the one named Cindy recoiled in disgust.

Bobby Jo quickly stepped down next to Tony. Her saddle shoes flanking him on each side, she squatted directly over him and slowly lowered her index finger down toward him...


"Are you okay mister?", she curiously whispered.

"Please, girl's, get me outta here", Tony yelled up into her shadowy face.

He could see that she was very nervous about actually touching him. Along with being miniature sized, the filthy, dirty sock, that was wrapped around him made him appear even weirder looking...

"Okay, stay still... I'm going to pick you up"





*
Chapter End Notes:

Thanks again for reading, and please leave a comment or suggestion.  I really like to hear what you think...