- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hot, Hot, Hot....

 

 

___________________________________

ďťż



Overwhelmingly, an oven-like heat emanated from Sandra's magnificent body.


Nearly taking his breath away, the pungent fragrance of her gigantic being filled his head.


Opening his eyes and drawing in a hot, steamy breath, Bobby couldn't believe what was happening!


Not fully realizing, just what this giant-sized blonde was about to do, he looked up in shock as he felt her fingers releasing from around his naked skin...


***




"You have to trust me, okay", she told him.


Lowering herself down, her upper body bending over above him, she held him gently inside her right hand. He looked up at her tight black t-shirt. The low cut v-neck exposing her deep cleavage.


She whispered softly into his face, "Stay very still, now Bobby...I'm going to get you out of here."




"Stay still, and just trust her?" he thought. His stomach tightly clenched-up.


Her high cheek-bones rounded out above, framing her enormous blushing face. Her huge, sparkling eyes, drifted upward as her hand slowly lowered him down past her massive rack of perfectly shaped breasts.


A wide smile, slowly returning, she awkwardly stood up. Holding him up closely against her huge, flat belly, her cupped right hand slowly drifted downward toward the waistband of her black leggings.


Gazing up at her towering figure, her massive bosom swelled out from just below her face. When her other hand pulled out the stretching waistband just beneath him, a gust of heated air wafted up around him.


Suddenly loosening her grasp, Sandra's giantess fingers began to release from around his tiny, naked body. Completely shocked, he found himself scooting down over the warmth of her dry palm, he threw out his hands to catch himself, as he was suddenly tilted sharply inward.


Clumsily sliding down her soft fingers, he felt the solid thumbnail simply lifting away.


"Ahhh!", he screamed!


Plunging down into the steaming hot, nylon pocket, his naked body fell into the slippery wetness of spongy nylon.

Landing awkwardly with a slight bounce, Bobby was suddenly consumed by the heated moisture that instantly surrounded him. A sweltering hot bath of female aroma; he felt like he was zipped-up tightly, inside a sleeping bag, that was inside of an over-heated steam bath!



***






The tightly conforming spandex, form-fitted so tightly to her immense figure, that her tiny prisoner became instantly trapped... sealed up inside her hot, musky, crotch panel.


Her massive thighs swelling out on both sides of his entrapment, easily able to completely enclose around him, squashing together; the simple act, of just crossing her legs would completely suffocate him!


A mild, but powerful twang of femininely scent instantly filled his head. He began to swoon with delirious intoxication. He frantically started looking all around. Only a very small amount of light penetrated through the fine nylon threads, making up the hammock-like sack, of reinforced crotch panel


Facing the overheated wall of skin, he felt the scratching sharp stubble of her pubic hair.


Spreading his limbs as wide as he could, Bobby desperately tried to brace himself from sliding down any further. His enormous captress, attempted to conceal the him inside her tight, black pants.




***




Adjusting her helpless captive's tiny figure, Sandra's enormous hips tightened up and thrust forward, as she began working her butt around with tremendous strength, awkwardly, she tried repositioning her tiny prisoners position. Squeezing him down between her legs, she tightly trapped him up, in-between her moist, tight, butt-cheeks.


Firmly tucking him down inside her pantieless crotch, Sandra's magnificent ass clamped around his entire body, swallowing it up inside.


The dark, wet spandex, pulled taut across his naked body while the twin set of enormous female butt muscles, powerfully pressed together, drawing him deeper inside of her heated groove.


Through the nylon, he suddenly felt her large, thick fingernails, sharply raking across his entire backside.


Widening her thighs apart and spreading her legs slightly, she sat back down and opened up a bit of space around her tiny prisoner. Her fingers returned to brush across his length, tracing the tips of her solid nails across his back, urging him to nestle deeper into her slippery hot crease.




"Come on, Bobby... snuggle up closer", she whispered through the tight nylon.


"If you don't get up in there, someone could notice you", she told him.


Bobby felt her wide thumb-pad compressing against his butt as she forced him to wriggle deeper into her sweaty ass-crack. He crossed his ankles and straightened his body out as narrow as he could. Pointing his arms out, he clasped his hands together and let his naked body slide right up into the ultra-soft skin. The sticky, hot skin, surrounding her anus scorched his upper-thighs, as his face pressed into the very center of her enlarged pussy-lips.


His arms barely able to avoid slipping between the meaty lips, he used his elbows to keep from getting drawn inside. Positioned exactly like an absorbent, feminine napkin, he turned his head to the side and tried to breath through his mouth.


She stood up, and the enormous weight of her massive lower-glutes, gently relaxed around him. Then he was squashed into her sweaty crack as the giantess stepped forward and shifted her hips to one side.


Sandra started to walk.


The swift jerk of her wide-set hips, as they bounced around him; shifting over, the tiny man trapped inside, was tilted to the side and dropped down, casually bouncing together as her gigantic butt wobbled to a slanted stop...


Feeling like he was being slowly swallowed up by an enormous, soft mouth, the heated girth of her female immensity, looming directly above him; she lightly squeezed her inner-core and tightly gripped up his entire body inside that hot slippery seam of her magnificent ass.


The size of her rubbery anus was as large as his head. Drawn up inside her, it was tucked away within the sweaty crevasse, only just barely touching his bony knees.


The magnificence, of intense heat releasing a constant melting of reeking liquescence; her huge, feminine undercarriage, an estuary of slimey mucilage, slowly drizzling within the sluice-way of her glorious butt. The massive smoothness, completely coated with a greasy nectar of pungent sweetness...


Bobby's head swirled within the heated engulfment of Sandra's gigantic body. Completely covered in her potent butt-sweat, his tiny body mummified within her steaming essence; forced to breath the humid, fog-like elixir, the miniature male prisoner swallowed large amounts of the tart mixture.


Intoxicated, by the excess of her bodily juices, Bobby gasped for breath under the tremendous weight of her gluteus maximus. The constant bouncing wobble, within the inner-space of her mighty crack rippled like whale blubber, assaulting him from all sides, his tiny form vibrated and shook.


Jerking swiftly to the right, then bouncing... then snapping over and around, he was swept up, and dipped down, then snapped back to the left, with a heavy bouncing recoil of rubbery motion...


Sandra was walking normally.


Bobby's slathered face, and his tiny arms pressed tightly against her swollen vaginal lips as he slipped around in the greasy coating of sticky juice. Floating freely between her incredible steps, the massive globes temporarily released their hold...


But, only for a brief moment... then, the sweltering steam would swoosh past his face as her entire butt-cheek would return to impact upon him, forcing the heated air that surrounded him up through the crack of her ass, while simultaneously, sucking in a fragrant blast of recurring circulation.


Sandra was just casually walking along...


Shifting back again, he was tightly squeezed up, then- released, shifted around in a slow sweeping half circle...


Then jerked around and dipped down, as her black nylon leggings held him futilely wedged up inside of her simmering groove.


The sauntering gate of her exaggerated walk, casually carried him along in a steady, repeating rhythm. The pistoning compressions of unbearable heat, gradually increasing inside of her slippery groove.


Bobby struggled to stay alive within the trapped space of her wallowing crotch pocket.






***




Sandra tingled all over. Her middle-aged pussy had never been so wet!


She loved the feeling of having a real-live, miniature man, trapped inside her pants. His frantic wiggling felt so tantalizing as he fought to breath under her massive butt.


She felt like a goddess. A truly majestic giantess... the way it made her feel was simply priceless!


"M'm, yeah,... hold on Bobby, I'll get you out of there soon, sweetie", she quietly whispered .




Mallory's angry voice was muffled, as it rang out from somewhere above him.


"No, you can't do THAT!".


"Stop, come back here!".


Bobby could hear Sandra's voice speaking back to her, but he couldn't make out what she was saying.


The dim light that broke through the tiny holes in the tightly knitted nylon, created a screen-like sheen of small white dots. He couldn't see through the tiny holes, and they didn't let enough light through to see much of anything inside her pants.


Constantly shifting, his wobbling ride inside her dark, humid crack, suddenly became even more erratic and jerky.


She must have started running, or maybe just a faster paced walk,(he couldn't tell for sure) but, the increased speed of her pumping thighs and flexing glutes, thrust his tiny form around within her powerful compressions, slinging his body from left to right and bouncing wildly...


Everything felt strange, as his vision fazed-out, becoming a steaming blur of swirling, shifting, little spots; white dots of dim light, blended together and swirled around...


The unbearable heat suddenly increased even more...


Bobby was slipping and sliding around within the greasy sluiceway, fighting for just a quick breath, between the pumping mass of crushing force.


***




He must have passed out. As he slowly opened up his eyes, the constant wobbling motion had suddenly stopped.


Cooler air chilled his skin, as he raised up his head to look around. He was lying in a soft, white bed; the center of a fluffy, cotton bath towel covered over with a silky smooth sheet.


Bobby sat up and hastily tossed the cover away, his blurry vision slowly cleared and he quickly realized where he was...the birdcage.


Hanging above the fireplace inside Sandra's gigantic living room; Bobby looked out from between the metal bars, out across the open space within the soft morning light.


His naked body was covered in a thick, dry paste; the dried sweat from his enormous landlady's body. The tart scent of her anus filled his head, as he tried to brush his fingers through his matted hair.


He could see out through the sliding glass door in the distance and he realized that he had been there all night. The early morning sunrise, a colorful, glowing red horizon in the blurry distance.


Looking around the room, he noticed a black guitar case sitting propped up against the couch.


As the morning light gradually grew brighter, he could see the chrome letters across the lid...


'R.O.S.E.A.N.N.E.'








***


tbc.
Chapter End Notes:

Please review!