- Text Size +
After dialing the number that she had received in the return email, Diane quickly handed her smartphone over to her daughter; it was a local number, and she was sure that it was the same phone number, for that waitress, Mallory; the same one, that had taken Bobby away from the restaurant that night.

The very one, that Diane had been keeping a very close eye on for the last several days.

Diane had told Trisha, about everything that had happened. Although, Trish already knew about her sister's husband's 'little' problem; aside from Jennifer, of course, she had been the very first one to actually see him.

She had captured him herself, holding him as her prisoner trapped in her bedroom for nearly a week,... but, her mother didn't know anything about that...

Trisha couldn't hardly stand it... She couldn't wait until she had the chance to get her hands on him, once again...

So as Diane explained what had happened, and what they needed to do, Trish tried to act surprised about it all. In front of her mother, she pretended to be very concerned for her sister's, tiny-sized, husband.

Although, her concern, was based more on her facetious nature, which deprived her of any real feelings toward her hapless brother-in-law. Trisha just wanted him for herself.

Diane was completely unaware of her daughters true nature, only seeing the 'good' in all of her daughters, she ignored any signs of anything else. She just wanted to get Bobby out of there, away from those bitches. There was no telling what those skanky hoes had already done to him, and she needed to get him out of there, before something really bad happened to him.

She wanted to rescue her tiny son-in-law from these two gold-digging witches before it was too late... so, she had decided to choose Trisha to help her.

She tried to make Trish realize, that they were Bobbys only chance, and they just had to get him out of there as soon as possible!


***


Trisha, and her mother Diane had decided to call the number and set up the meeting time.

The phone rang several times before Mallory answered, "Hello?", she said.

Trish glanced toward her mother and slyly winked, "Yes, this is Diane, I received your confirmation email... Um, and I just, can't WAIT, to actually SEE, this adorable little doll!", she excitedly exclaimed.

"Oh, Okay,....um, well, when would you like to do it?", Mallory nervously responded.

This would only be one of the first actual 'sales' that they had made, and she wasn't quite sure yet , just how to go about it... ' renting-out her, little pet-man',- she figured, that she would just 'play it by ear' and see how things went. Diane's call was the fifteenth call. Mallory quickly it added it up... $ 7500.

Mallory and Jill, had already agreed to make the customer stay inside their apartment. They would use the girls downstairs bedroom, as the 'meeting place'; it was an extra bedroom in Jill's daughter's, ground floor apartment.

Both of the two sisters, Jill's daughter's, would be away at school during the day. Mallory could allow the customer to have a prearranged, 'private date', right there inside that spare room.

'One Hour', for five hundred dollars; a pretty hefty fee to pay, but hopefully their customers would be more than happy to pay that much, for something so unusual.


***


Bobby slowly rubbed his hands together; sitting quietly, naked and alone inside of the cage, his mind began drifting in and out of reality. He tried to hold on to his sanity, as the images of everything that had happened to him, since this nightmare began, started flashing back through his head.

All of his past fantasy's, even the ones that he had so meticulously written about, came flooding back in a sudden rush of prolific flashbacks.

None of this, was suppose to be possible. Bobby had never actually considered this secret, sexual fantasy of his, actually coming true! Why would he? It just wasn't suppose to happen!



His heart began to pound, as he broke into a heated sweat, his stiffening erection throbbed between his legs; like a blind, starving dog, submersed in a constant flood of enticing, delicious aromas, his frustrated cock twitched hopelessly, painfully begging for some relief.

The fantastic idea of actually becoming miniaturized, had been the main theme of all his stories, his ultimate sexual fantasy...but now, he only wanted to get out!

The powerful scent of Jills magnificent body still lingered inside his head. Like a smouldering fire, it overtook his sense's, constantly reminding him of his new position in this gigantic world.

A constant state of arousal submersed his brain, flooding his head with intoxicating endorphins; his numbing body, felt like it had become as light as a feather...

He looked up on top of his metal cage. Jill, the spiteful giantess, had left her dirty panties draped over the top. The huge pair, of white-cotton womens underwear, nearly covered the entire ceiling above him.

The brown stained, reinforced crotch, casually displayed above him, showed the wear and tear of what her enormous size was capable of. A small hole, torn through next to the stitched seam that centered the material, had most likely gone unnoticed by the giantess.

However, that very hole had allowed her tiny prisoner some much needed air, when he had been trapped inside, forced to endure the sweltering entrapment of her massive womanhood.

He struggled to push that mental picture away, though his hard cock throbbed painfully, he tried to remove that horrific vision from his minds eye.

He stood up and walked to the other side of the cage, stepping over below the huge water bottle, he began to start washing his face, he pushed his hands into the large droplets of water that continually dripped from the metal tube.

Splashing the cool water over his face and chest, he found that he could almost take a shower underneath the huge water bottle.

His cock wilted temporarily, when the cold water splashed down over his naked body.

He wet his hair down and combed his fingers through it . Desperately, he tried to summon up the strength to survive another day in this enormous world of giant women.

He had been subjected to the most horrendous treatment that anyone could possibly dream up, but at the same time, his captors had fed him pretty good and he suddenly realized that he had to relieve his bowels.



He found a spot in the back corner and squatted down over a pile of cedar chips. After he was finished, he walked back to the water spout and washed himself clean.

Looking out through the narrowly spaced bars, he noticed that giant pair of dark blue stilettos, that belonged to the giantess Jill. Mallory had taken his picture while forcing him stand next to those giant-sized shoes.

They had dressed him in a folded tissue; Mallory had diapered him so that he wouldn't be completely naked, they had found it so extremely amusing to use those towering spike heels as a prop in the picture.

Bobby winced as he looked away, his throbbing erection instantly returning to torment him, it wobbled between each step as he walked back over to the water spout and splashed his face with the cool water.


***


Suddenly alerted to the approaching sound of a very heavy set of gigantic, impacting feet. Slamming against the hardwood floor, they quickly descended upon the tiny metal cage. Bobby ducked down in the back, frantically trying to conceal himself from being seen.

'Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom,' the rounded heels of Mallorys socked feet, came to a sudden stop right in front of the cage.

She squatted down, lowering her massive form before the imprisoning cage, her immense body abruptly dropped into his view like a collapsing skyscraper.

"Come on Bobby, it's time to go!", she smartly told her miniature slave.

He felt his cage shaking, as he looked up to see Mallory removing the panties and replacing them with a large towel.

She smiled into the cage, blowing him a kiss just before she covered it up, she quickly proceeded to swiftly lift the entire thing up from the floor.

The floor of his prison tilted and shifted around, as it awkwardly rose up into the air and shifted around in a sweeping circle.

He was forced to grab a-hold of the bars to steady himself, as the giant girl casually carried him away.

He heard the front door open. Then, he could smell the fresh outside air as the cage was carried outside. Shifting and tilting, Mallory carried the cage down the steps and took it into the downstairs apartment.

She quickly took it into the back room and shut the door. Carefully placing it on a small patio table, she uncovered it and folded up the towel.

Bobby looked all around. Suddenly finding himself inside a much smaller room, the giantess Mallory had situated the table directly in the center, placing the cage under a low hanging light, the small cage became the central point within the room.

A white tank top above her bare midsection and a tight pair of pink shorts with bold, dark letters across the back of her ass spelled out, L O V E . The letters floated behind her, as she gathered up a few scattered pieces of clutter, and straightened up the room.

The pink shorts tightly fit around her shifting hips, nearly at his eye-level, drew his full attention to shapely muscles that strained the thin pink material...

A small twin bed was against the back wall, under the only window in the room. The small dresser that sat at the foot of the bed had a single lamp sitting on the top. The rest of the room was empty, open space covered with a thick blue carpeting.

Mallorys towering figure stood before the cage, staring down into it like she was seeing it for the first time. She rubbed her chin, and slowly smiled at her miniature captive...

"You have a date, Bobby. Don't disappoint her, or you'll be sorry little man", she casually informed him.

Bending down with her hands on her knees, Mallory moved her face right up close to the front bars of the cage.

Her pert little breasts squeezed together, as she pressed her elbows against them...

"Her name is Sandra, and she has a 'two-hour session', so make it worth her while, we want her to be a 'repeat customer', because she's really into the 'Giantess Thing', and we promised her that her satisfaction is guaranteed".

Bobby's heart suddenly sank. His stomach twisted up into a knot. Could it be his demented landlord, Sandra!

Mallory chuckled with a deep satisfaction, as she saw the confused look on his tiny face, as it suddenly turned into terror!

"Awe, don't be frightened yet, Bobby. She might be nice to you, and just want to talk, or something....", she waved at him with her pinky finger, and giggled with delight as she stood back up and quickly left the room.

'Clack-thump', the door shut solidly as Mallory left him behind inside the cage, trapped and imprisoned, forced to wait for his impending doom. Bobby anticipated her arrival ...he shook with fear as he heard the sound of a huge pair of high heels coming toward the door. He was trembling like a frightened child as he saw the door slowly opening up.

The tall, large busted blonde, curiously stepped into the room and quickly glanced around. Dressed entirely in black, her bright blue eye's swiftly found the tiny man huddled inside the cage, they locked on to the sight of him, as a slow smile formed across her face.

She briefly looked away. Carefully, and slowly, shutting the door behind her, she turned back toward the metal hamster cage and released a long, slow, breath...

Her towering figure was wearing a pair of black, skin-tight leggings. When she had turned around to shut the door, Bobby couldn't make out any visible sign that the giantess had worn any panties. There were no trace of any pantie-lines to be seen, and his throbbing erection quickly sprang to life at the sight of her enormous behind.

Her pillar-like legs separated into a widened stance, they were very lean, so muscular and well defined inside that super-thin material, sprouting up out of a pair of shiny black, four inch pumps.

Standing with her toes slightly turned in, her ankles flexing outward, she swayed on her hips slowly from side to side...

Her large breasts, were tightly squashed together within a shrunken black t-shirt, her large firm nipples stabbed into the thin cotton fabric and clearly revealed themselves from underneath.

Long blonde hair contrasted against the black, sleeveless t-shirt ;sweeping down around her shoulders, it bounced down, tailing around behind her back.

She slowly swayed back and forth, smiling like a huge, female cougar. Her dark eye-shadow flashed brightly, as she blinked with contained excitement, her eyes devouring the sight of the tiny naked man cowering inside the cage.

She tentatively stepped forward, and placed her small wallet-sized purse down on the table next to the side of the cage. As she leaned down, Bobby noticed that she was only wearing a single earring...

He looked closer as she slowly tilted her head; casually, as she swept away her flowing hair, her right ear came into full view.

The bone white earring, was that of a tiny human skull. A shiny metal screw had been drilled into the crown, where a thin golden chain was attached. The short length of chain ran up to the pad of her earlobe where a solid gold ring pierced through.

The bone had been bleached to the point, that the color was pure white. From Bobbys perspective, he could tell that it was definitely, a real human skull...

"Oh, Hi there, Bobby... I see that you've noticed my earring?" , she casually combed her olive green fingernails, through her hair, being sure that she had pulled it all back out of the way, she bent down closer, lowering her head right down next to the bars.

Moving that side of her head, right up close to the bars of the cage, she proudly displayed her uniquely made, one-of-a-kind, skull-earring.

"You like it!", she asked the tiny man inside the cage.

"I think you met him once.... do you recognize him?", she blushed with pleasure.

Bobby stared at the tiny skull dangling just beneath her puffy earlobe. He watched it, as it quickly swung back and forth like a miniature pendulum.

"Remember that little cheating bastard that I shrunk down to size? Say Hi to Jimmy!"

Bobby's head started spinning as the reality of what she just told him, slowly dawned on him.

It was true! Sandra had made an earring out of Jimmy's skull, and she was wearing him on her right ear, like a piece of gothic, costume jewelry!

"I really need another one now, you know?", she reached her hand up, pinching the tiny skull between her thumb and finger, giving it a quick spin as she twisted her fingers...

"I can wear it like a single... but, it would be nice to have a matching set, don't you think, Bobby?", her casual tone sounded so odd to him.

She was serious, and he nearly passed out when that thought suddenly occurred to him.

He only hoped, that she wasn't planning on making a matching set by using his head!

"Oh, Bobby... NOT you!", she giggled, like a little girl playing with a kitten.

"You're too sweet to EAT..", she squatted down in front of the cage.

Her face directly centered before the cage, she tilted her head forward slightly to face him.

Spreading her knees wide apart; her open thighs widened out, exposing her, prominently swollen, camel-toe; the imposing size of it, sent a ripple of goosebumps coursing up across his bare back.

"I would never do 'anything' like that, to you, Bobby!", she snickered softly, as she lowered her eyes and started looking for the door to the cage...

"So, how do you open this thing? I just gotta take a look at ya Bobby, it's been a while since I've talked to you, little guy!", she tried to sound as if everything was the same as it had always been.

Bobby was suddenly jerked sideways when Sandra awkwardly shifted the cage around in a half circle...

"Oh, here it IS!", she exclaimed, as she finally found the tiny latch that locked the door panel in place.

'CLICK'

The top section opened out, as Sandra's gigantic green fingernails gripped around the ceiling bars and slowly opened the lid.

"There you ARE!", she playfully taunted him. "Hello, Bobby!", her huge smiling face completely filled the entire opening directly above him.

Her large, radiant eyes, sparkled with fastenation. Her deeply tanned skin appeared so beautifully, as her enormous face filled his entire view.

Her low cut t-shirt, stretched so tightly, that it revealed the smooth valley of deep softness beneath, as it disappeared down between her massive breasts. The powerful smell of her sweet perfume filled his head with an arousing aroma...

Her hand released the open lid, letting it fall back against the outside wall of the cage. Then it swiftly flew into his entrapment, descending down upon his tiny naked body.

"Come-eer Bobby, let me take a look at you...", she whispered, as she quickly captured him within her fingertips.

He felt her large, soft fingers, expertly slipping around his entire midsection; a fleeting moment later, he was floating weightlessly before her delighted smiling eyes!

"God, I'd forgotten how CUTE you are!", she blasted her hot breath directly into his puny face.

"M'm,...did you miss me Bobby?", she quietly whispered, slowly squeezing him tighter within her encompassing fist.

"Oh, I think.... You DID Miss ME, didn't you?", she excitedly said, as she eventually noticed his betraying erection...

Her hand opened up, as it tilted him back. Her huge fingers opened away, leaving him lying on his back in her palm.

Playfully, she began to lower him, dipping down and lifting her open palm in a slight bouncy motion. As if she were trying to guess his weight...she casually tossed his tiny form up and down.

Watching his awkward attempt to catch himself, as she effortlessly toyed with his miniature being; she continued carefully tossing him inside her soft palm...

His hard cock twitching, it bobbled between his legs as she alternated the speed, and swiftly changed the elevation in her lifting motions.

She delighted in watching him struggle. Floating above him, her huge, wide smile, exposing her perfectly white teeth, glistening within, as she bounced him on her soft palm like an automatic tramp-o-line stuck in slow motion.

"Ah, ha, ha, ha, ...look at you. I could just eat you right up!", her laughter penetrated his brain.

"Ah, ha,ha,ha,....Ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaa", she instantly stopped bouncing, and snapped her fist shut around his naked body.

Trapping him up inside her single hand, she held him closely to her face and puckered up her lips, like she was about to kiss him...

Bobby yelled out, "Sandra, please, ... get me outta here!".

Her hand slightly loosened up, as she moved him back from her mouth, "What...?", she spoke softly...

"Get me outta here, Sandy. Please, ya gotta help me get back to Carly!"

Sandra's eyes instantly widened, she acted as if she had just awoken from a dream. Her hand lowered him down before her gigantic bosom...her fingers formed a perfect bowl around him as she brought her other hand up and encircled him.

She walked around the cage and stepped over to the bed. Sitting down at an angle, she brought one knee up, and spread her thighs wide apart.

Lowering him down between her legs, she slowly pulled her hands apart and dumped him out onto the bed.

Flanked by her black leggings, her inner thighs formed smooth, rounded walls that fenced him in, between the v-shaped enclosure of her massive legs.

Her magnificent breasts over-hanging above, fore-shadowed her looming face; her expression became concentrated on her tiny male companion. She seemed to suddenly realize that Bobby was actually a real person...


Bobby stood up and walked over to touch her left thigh. Carefully, he placed his left hand on the tight spandex wall. He looked up at her gigantic figure, towering above him like a playful little girl, suddenly realizing that she held all of the power over this tiny being...

"Okay, Bobby... I'll get you out of here. But, you'll have to trust me, and stay very still alright?", she whispered down to her tiny little friend.

"Thank you, Sandra. Thank you, thank-you, thank-you... I'll do anything you want, just please, get me outta' here!"

Bobby nearly broke down and cried, as her soft fingers enveloped his tiny form and lifted him up above her huge crotch.

"Now, stay very still alright?", she quietly whispered.

Holding him within her right hand, her left hand rose up to the waistband of her skin tight pants. Hooking her left thumb inside, she stretched out the black material and pulled it away from her belly.

She slowly lowered Bobby inside, and slid off of the bed and stood up. Carefully releasing her fingers, she positioned his little naked body directly between her legs...

Stuffing him tightly into the heated space of her lower ass cheeks, Sandra squatted slightly, and shifted her hips. Adjusting her tiny passenger inside, she wriggled her butt and lightly squeezed him up into her.


tbc.
Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter will be told 'completely' from Bobbys perspective as he is smuggled out of there, inside his giantess landlady's pants.

Sandra, has her own motives, she wants some more of that shrinking stuff...and Now, she has someone to bargain with.

Carly might get her tiny husband back, but, what will Diane and Trish do?  And, What will Jill and Mallory do...

Thanks for reading, and please leave a comment!