- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mark attempts to escape...

 

--------------------------------

The thunderous sound of Chloes horrendous giggling echoed within the walls of the steam-filled bathroom, filling the airwaves, her tremendous voice shook their tiny ears.

Mark stumbled around within the thick, grass-like blades of fluffy pink carpeting. His naked skin, chilling from the cooler air that flowed in under the huge door.

The distance to the doorway, seemed to be nearly a mile away as he looked out across the wide open space in front of it...

Looking up at the huge toilet looming above him, taunting him, as it overshadowed his miniature form, reminding him of just how helpless he had actually become. His barefeet stepped off of the pink rug onto the cold linoleum flooring.

He could clearly see that the space under the door was very narrow, but it was his only way out...so he had to try.

His nakedness only added to the problem. If he did get out of the bathroom, then what...

What could he do? How would he even manage to get out of this gigantic house?

His mind racing, filled with overwhelming fear and uncertainty, he looked up at the towering bathroom door.

He swallowed the lump in his throat and sucked in a deep breath. Holding both hands over his privates, he tentatively rose up on the balls of his feet and started stepping toward the door.

The repetitive, yellow designs, that made up the large square sections within the flooring, seemed to be the size of parking spaces in a huge sparkling clean garage.

His cousin Tony's terrified screams, were drowned out by the much louder sound of the giantess's delighted giggling; Chloe continued to torment her miniature captive, splashing and sloshing around in the bathwater.

Mark's stiff-legged steps, carried him out around the huge pair of blue and white striped panties, the giantess had casually dropped them to the floor; the mountain-like pile of her pajama bottoms, offered him some much needed cover as he moved around them; he made his way closer to the other side of the huge bathroom.

Ducking down behind the pajamas, he looked back to see if the bathing giantess would be able to see him in front of the door.

To his dismay, all she had to do was turn her head and she could clearly see him down there on the floor.

Squatting down, he nervously looked back to the huge door. The space beneath it, was just a slim, narrow space, that was going to be extremely tight to squeeze through.

Glancing back toward his enormous captress, he suddenly noticed that she was looking up at the top of the toilet tank...


Her voice boomed within the tile walls, "MARK!"

"Where ARE you!"

Instantly, he dove into the huge, crumpled pile, of soft pajama bottoms. Burrowing into the huge mass of softness, he quickly hid himself from her view.

"Mark, you better get over here, right now!", she threatened her tiny prisoner.

"If you make me get out of this tub, to come FIND you, you're going to be SORRY, little man!"

Mark reluctantly crawled out of the huge pair of pajama bottoms, walking around in front of them, he trembled with fear as he looked up to see Chloe's wide-open eyes, staring back at him with surprize...

"Get BACK over here, Mark!", she demanded, pointing her finger down at the floor next to the side of the tub.

Holding his miniaturized cousin tightly inside her fist, she held him up above the side of the tub. He was straining under the pressure of her mighty fist, as she angrily squeezed his little body within her slender fingers.

Still staring directly at Mark, she lowered her head, "What were you thinking... did you think that you could get away?", she quietly whispered.

Mark walked slowly, padding his barefeet across the cool linoleum, he hung his head like a frightened child, shaking with fear, he wondered what the giantess Chloe would do to punish him...

Just as he stepped back in front of the huge toilet, she reached out her hand and lowered it down to the floor.

Nearly knocking him off his feet, she yelled.

"Come here!", her voice blasted down directly at him, "Get your little ass over here!"

Mark stopped and looked up at her. Her glaring eyes piercing right through him, he fell to his knees and started sobbing...

"Please Chloe, don't hurt us.... I wasn't trying to escape, I don't want to die, please...don't hurt me!"

Her giant hand thumped down hard against the floor, 'Wham'... shaking it from the sudden impact, her huge hand opened out wider, and swiftly jutted closer to him...

"Stop blubbering, and get over here!", she ordered him.

Looking down at the dripping water, splattered on the floor under her waiting hand, he visibly shook,... his trembling legs wobbled under him as he slowly he got to his feet, still sobbing and whimpering, he walked toward her huge, wet hand.

Her glowering eyes still penetrating his cowering form, he looked up at her pitifully and awkwardly climbed into her warm palm.

Slowly, and gently, he was gradually lifted up toward her huge face. Carefully carried up and over the side of the tub, he held to her thumb as she slowly raised him up...

"What were you thinking, Mark?", she asked. "You can't get away from us", her voice settling down, she relaxed and leaned back into the water.

He held tightly, as he was slowly lowered down before her naked breasts...

"You're just a tiny little pet, you couldn't survive on your own, not without our help", she quietly whispered down to him.

"Well, you know that you're too tiny to do anything about it, so... it's time that you started earning my attention", she spoke softly, as she laid her head back and closed her eyes.

"That's right. Playtime is over little-one's, it's time both of you, started making yourselves useful".

Mark gazed up at the humongous set of glistening boobs, rounded out above him, the giant-sized breasts filled his entire view. Sitting nervously within her cupped palm, he glanced over at his cousin; Tony was clinched up firmly inside her other hand. His head and shoulders, poking out above the knuckles, her tightly gripping hand holding him securely as it rested just above the soapy water between her thighs.

Mark's hands flew out to catch himself, as she suddenly dumped him out of her hand and let him drop onto her stomach.

The soft landing, of her warm, wet skin, caught him off guard, when he flopped down just above her soapy belly-button. His left foot dipped into the bucket-sized hole, and he quickly pulled it out and jerked his foot away.

Chloes stomach shook violently, as she burst into a sudden fit of giggling laughter...
"Oh, that tickles...ha, ha-ha,ha ha", Mark tried to brace himself, as he was forced to endure the quaking tremors of her magnificent size.

Vibrating rapidly, the entire world jerked and rocked underneath him!

"Heh, heh,heh,heh,heh, eeeeeeh", her laughter erupted all around him!

Gradually, she quelled her giggling spell, and caught her breath. Her jerking stomach muscles finally settling down, her tiny little passenger looked up at her with trembling eyes.

She focused upon Tony. Lifting him up inside her fist, she raised up her right foot and moved it over next to him.

"Get On", she firmly told him.

Tony was carefully released onto her ankle, right at the top of her foot. He wrapped his arms around it and clung to her leg like a baby spider monkey...

Pointing her toes out, while straightening out her foot, she slowly moved her foot down toward the faucet. Tony clung desperately to her leg as she carried him on her ankle and placed her big toe against the tip of the water faucet.

Chloe's giant-sized, lime-green body sponge stood out from the wide soap-shelf made into the wall. Just behind the shower controls, the collection of feminine supplies, among other accessories, overflowed with tropical fragrances emanating from the row of bottles lining the shelf.

The combination of ample beauty products overtook his sense of smell with the powerful aroma. Burning his eyes, the plethora of blended chemicals filled his head with the overwhelming concoction.

"Get over there and lather up my loofa Tony", she urged him, lightly bouncing her toe against the tip of the water faucet.

He scooted forward across the top of her arching foot. Straining to hug the smooth arch, he did as he was told and worked his way toward her pointed toes.

He would have to grab onto the chrome faucet and scoot forward, off of her foot; he quickly climbed over, crawling onto the shiny steel nozzle; feeling a slight bit of relief as he disconnected himself from her magnificent foot, he released a deep breath and sat up straight on the stem of the water faucet.

"Well, what are you waiting for?", she raised her voice at him. "GET BUSY!"
Mark watched from the valley between Chloes massive legs. His warm seat on top of her stomach offered him a clear, however very steamy view of his miniature cousin.

Tony climbed off of the water faucet and attempted to squirt some liquid soap out of a pink bottle. The bottle easily stood two feet taller than him.

Slowly, rising up and down, with each breath she took, Mark watched as Tony climbed around among the giant-sized shampoo bottles.

Chloes patience was wearing thin, as she waited for the small man to squirt some soap onto the sponge.

It seems that the spout-type dispenser, should have been easy for him to compress. However, it was all the six-inch man could do, just to push the handle halfway down.

"Come ON, Tony, Hurry up!", she coerced the miniature man.

Reaching her right foot up, she pointed out her big toe and slowly lowered it down on top of the lotion dispenser.

Bathwater rained down from her relaxed calve muscle, the smooth, tanned skin, of her enormous leg appeared above him, the thigh muscle tightening up, she directed her foot over the bottle and used her big toe to squirt out some purple liquid soap.

Tony ducked down, as he noticed her huge foot descending upon the bottle. Wrapping his arms around it, he steadied the tall bottle, while the giant female foot awkwardly attempted to press down on the handle...

Using her chubby big toe, Chloe smiled as she carefully concentrated on pushing the pump handle down.

A large glob of purple soap oozed out from the spout and dripped off onto the sponge-ball.

Tony held to the bottle until Chloe released her toe from the handle. Her foot lifted away, and plunged back down into the water.

"Now, lather it UP, Tony!", she told her tiny foot slave.

Mark was seized up within her palms and lifted away. Placed upon her rounded knee, she held it still, as she sat him down on the smooth rounded knob of her firm kneecap.

"Get up there Mark, you can help too!", she sounded thrilled as she teasingly smiled at her tiny male slaves.

Crossing her legs, to support the leg that Mark was sitting on, she wriggled her toes and waved her foot around just under the faucet.

"This might be a two-man job. Get over there and help him", she told Mark.

Mark tried to balance himself atop her smooth kneecap, the movements that she made, while casually dipping her foot, created a slight rocking motion.

Fearing that he might slip and fall, Mark assumed the hugging position and started scooting across the wide smooth skin on the top of her leg.

Tony had managed to lather up the large green loofa. It was more than half his height, and three times wider. He was covered in soap suds as he worked his hands around in the large fluffy sponge.

He wrestled the soapy ball over closer to the giantess's foot. Wrapping his arms around it, he tried to carry it...

He awkwardly stepped on part of it, and stumbled forward, nearly falling off the side of the tub, he caught himself and let go of the soapy loofa. It dropped down over the side and plopped into the water under Chloe's legs.

She lifted up her leg's, raising up Mark too, and gave Tony a look of expectation. "WELL?"

Her narrowing eyes focused upon him, as she waited for him to dive-into the bathwater.

"I'm Waiting!", she said.

Tony looked up at Mark. He could easily see him sitting there desperately hugging the knee of his enormous female captor. His frightened reaction, as he saw his cousin looking up at him, relayed the humiliation that both of them felt.

Her dominant voice broke their attention, "This is going to take all day if you guys can't do any better than this..."

Tony was suddenly drenched with raining bathwater as her giant foot lifted up above him and swept around behind. He was swiftly bumped by her heel, and hastily knocked off the slippery sidewall of the bathtub!

"Ah!", he screamed, as he plunged down into the soapy foam.

'SPLOOSH!' - he fell right into the warm water and disappeared under the thick bubbles.

She laughed as she pointed out her toes and used her foot to search him out.

Mark held tightly to her knee, as she moved her leg around above the water. He could barely hold on, as she swept her foot across the bottom of the tub, feeling around for her little slave.

Tony had hit the water pretty hard, and he shot straight down to the bottom and slid across the smooth floor. Pointing out his hands in front of him like a skydiver, his tiny figure speared through the water like a rocketing projectile.

Propelled by the speed of his twenty-foot drop, he shot through the water, just above the floor of the tub and ended up all the way at the other end!

Somehow, he had slid right past her long legs, past her huge, naked hip and stopped in the shallow end of the tub, right behind her butt.

His head popped up out of the water. He looked up at the towering form of her naked back. Her wide, smooth shoulders, rounded down as she leaned forward searching for him. The water was only waist deep, there behind her, and he stood up and noticed that he was in a very bad position if she should suddenly lean back against the wall...

He had to get out of there fast!

Swimming over to the side, he found that he just had a small space between her hip and the wall of the tub.

Her voice resounded above him, "Tony,....Tony, where'd you go, little-guy?".

She was leaning forward and sweeping her hands all around in the tub looking for him. Her bareback, bowed-out, as she leaned down further, while using both hands to feel around for her missing plaything.

Mark had been swiftly removed from her knee, when she placed both feet back into the tub; she held the tiny man inside her hand and frantically searched for the other one.

"Tony?", she was getting worried. "TONY! Where the heck did you GO!", she was suddenly shocked by Tonys sudden disappearance and her frantic searching quickly became very serious!

Wondering if he had drown, or went down the drain, or, or, where the hell did he go!

Chloe quickly stood up, placing tiny Mark on the high soap shelf just under the showerhead, she stranded him there, so that she could find her other little man.

She placed her foot over the drain and flipped the lever to open it up, so that the water would drain out.

Tony realized what she doing, he decided that he had better be unconscious when she did find him, so he pretended to drown...

He held his breath and floated face-down in the water.

"Tony! Oh, My God!", she saw him floating motionless in the soapy water. She quickly reached down and snatched him out of the water and stood up.

She held him in her right hand and grabbed Mark from the shelf. Taking him up, she took them both, and stepped out of the tub, quickly stepping over to the sink counter.

Releasing Mark to stand at the edge of the sink, she laid Tony's limp body down at his feet and released him...

"Give him mouth-to-mouth!", she excitedly spoke down to her miniature men. Frantically telling little Mark to revive his unconscious cousin.

"Hurry up, Mark... Do something!", she lowered her huge face down directly above the two little men.

Tony slightly opened his eyes, looking up at her enormous face, her terrified reaction did give him some reassurance. He didn't think that she would have been so overly concerned for his worthless little life, and now,... he realized that she really did care for them...

Her frightened reaction, and the urgent way that she wanted Mark to save him, told them both, that all of her threatening and tormenting was just put-on, she really 'did' care for them, and didn't want anything to happen to them.

Mark dropped down on his knees, placing his hands doubled over, he started compressing them in a pumping motion over Tony's chest. Tony coughed a couple times and opened his eyes...

"It Worked!", Mark yelled up to the huge female face floating just above him.

Chloe slowly lifted her head away, as she stood up straight and towered over them. Placing her hands on her hips, she relaxed, watching from above, as the two tiny men huddled together and cowered down within her shadow.

Relieved that Tony hadn't drown, she reached for a towel and wrapped it around her dripping wet body.

"Oh, Tony....I'm sorry", she whispered.

Her voice soft and tender, she stood above the two men and fought back the tears that tried to form in the corner of her eyes.

Watching them sitting there on the countertop, she felt a pang of guilt stirring in her gut. It was her fault, that he'd almost drown and she suddenly realized that she had just almost killed the tiny man.

Leaving them there on the sink counter, she knotted the towel around her and walked out of the bathroom.

The miniature sized men sat there stranded, wet, and naked on the cool surface of the giant sink counter. When the giantess had opened the door, a cold blast of air flowed in around them and instantly clashed with the hot steam-filled bathroom.

Shivering and shaking, they huddled together and waited for their gigantic mistress to return for them. Tony looked at his cousin Mark and shook his head, they had both been used and abused by these two towering women and the full realization of what their lives had become suddenly dawned on them.

They were toys. Little miniature men. Pets.

Thier lives, as men,... was over.

They huddled together and waited for Chloe to return.
Chapter End Notes:

Next Chapter we'll return to check on Bob.