- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Help me!  Help Me!  Tony screamed out!  Chloe giggled as she used him for her bath-toy.

Mark dreadfully watched from his precarious position; the cool surface of the gigantic toilet tank elevated just above the huge bathtub. Higher up, it offered him a clear and unobstructed view of his helpless cousin.


Chloe, the giantess red-head, playfully teased and toyed with him like he was nothing more than an insignificant little pet. She took her time, enjoying herself, she taunted her tiny victim with both bare feet, delighting in the fact that she could so easily dominate him.


Her magnificent size and the sight of her glistening, naked body, sitting there so casually taunting her little male slave,... strangely, she dominated Mark as well, simultaneously forcing him to watch...


Although, extremely humiliated, he couldn't turn away from the terrific scene.


Tony was struggling wildly under her brightly painted toenails, she pressed them down over his face and chest. Her huge feet, nearly covering his entire body; she caught him in between them and held him down just beneath the water faucet, giggling and laughing she forcefully pressed him down, pinning him up against the wall.


Her echoing laughter resounded within the cavernous tile walls. The splashing water sloshed around, as her massive legs shifted and moved, working her feet around she wrestled her miniature toy within her conforming arches, her huge wrinkled soles attacking his small body and effortlessly forcing it down.


"Now start again, Tony... and this time, scrub harder!", her vindictive taunting continued.


She spread her feet apart, allowing Tony to float up. His tiny head popped up above the surface, creating an opening in the blanket of frothy soap suds, frantically gasping for breath.


Slinging the excess water from his hair, he desperately tried to catch his breath. Tiny soap bubbles fluttered around his head...


"Mark, Help Me!", he screamed out, frantically squirming around in between the huge pair of female feet.


The tormenting giantess glanced toward both her prisoners, intently watching there terrified reactions, she had to hold her breath to keep from laughing.


"Yeah Mark, don't you want to help him?", she whispered.


Tony's tiny arms spread wide, straining to try and defend himself from her malicious toes, he grasped his tiny fingers around them and lifted himself up out of the water...


Facing upward, the valley between her gigantic legs spread out before him. Holding tightly to her largestest toes, he looked up in frantic desperation.


He was right between Chloes wrinkled arches, clinging to her big toes with all the strength he could muster. Looking up, he could see his cousin Mark standing high above, dwarfed by the huge toilet. It's mountainous size looming above the side of the bathtub.


How absurdly small had they actually become? The thought terrified him...


Although she was sitting down, and completely naked in the shallow bathtub, Chloes towering presence overtook the whole world.


She held a small washcloth in her hand, casually wiping it slowly across her astounding breasts, she continued to bathe as she tormented her miniature victim's.


Mark looked down into the pure white toilet basin. The open lid revealed the deep pool of clear water. The distance from where he stood was at least a twenty foot drop and if he tried to jump down onto the rim of the seat, there was the possibility that if he missed, he would fall right inside it.


Chloe watched her struggling foot toy. Allowing Tony to briefly catch his breath, she held her feet perfectly still so that he could hold himself up out of the bathwater. His miniscule little fingers tickled her feet as she allowed him to hold on to them.


Raising up her elbows, she casually soaped up her arm pits and swirled the washcloth all around within them. Sitting in the heated water playing with her tiny slave, gave her the most wonderful feeling...


Her body tingled all over, she leaned back and relaxed against the back of the tub. Slipping her bare bottom along the floor, she scooted it down further so that she could lie back and let the water come up around her body.


Tony was suddenly dropped back into the bathwater. His handholds pulled away, plunking down into the soapy foam, her huge feet disappeared beneath the white blanket of thick soap.


Both of her knees slowly rose up, lifting out of the water they erupted from the sudzy froth and swiftly grew up out of the steaming white pool.


Cascading streams of foam slid down along her magnificent thighs.


A small opening in the foamy bubbles gave him an airhole. Forced to tread water, he worked his arms and paddled his feet. Just staying afloat within the gigantic basin was all he could do.


Chloes colossal being completely filled the huge tub. Her magnificent image so very much alive. Arising and drifting up around her, a fog-like cloud of raining mist distorted his view of her.


Floating between her massive thighs he struggled to just stay afloat. The soapy water slowly enclosed around him, gradually closing in, the thick foam encircled his head and slowly swallowed him up.


Unable to see anything but the white foam, he reluctantly began to swim. Panic-stricken, he was forced to swim up closer toward her body, he had to try and get out of the mass of surrounding soap foam.


Sweeping his arms out, he carefully swam forward. Moving through the engulfment of fluffy white bubbles, he carefully paddled his feet and swam up through the narrow space between the giant girls legs.


The heated water swirled around him as he swam closer to her huge body. He tried to sweep the foam away from in front of his face, and quickly found that he had managed to make his way up in front of her stomach.


The glistening skin of her belly swelled out before him; like a smooth skinned island floating in the frothy sea, her stomach formed a wide beach of living softness.


Terrified of drowning, he trembled with fear as he felt his naked toes touch down within the furry patch of curly pubic hair. His heart jumped with shock, as she opened her eyes and lifted her head to stare down at him.


"It's alright Tony, come on up here", she softly whispered.


A wide smile formed across her huge lips. Her glittering eyes sparkled within her long lashes, focusing down upon him with lust-filled curiosity, her vibrating voice mildly rumbled just beneath the surface.


"Come on, climb up here...", using her pointer finger, she pressed the tip of it right between her breast's.


Tony slid out of the warm soapy water, sliding on his stomach he scooted across the heated softness of her massive lower-belly. Skittering over the wide expanse of smooth skin, he forced himself out of the over-heated water and found himself lying just below the hollow of an enormous belly-button.


The water drained away from his body, running down across her skin and dribbling back into the soapy froth, forming a strange looking shore-line that just barely covered her most private area; the underwater space between her massive thighs.


Looking back, he turned to take in the sight of her magnificent breasts; hanging above him, a fine sparkling dew covered the rounded mamarys. The darker skin that encircled her perfectly centered nipples instantly drew his attention, as her painted fingernails swirled all around them.


She lightly brushed her fingertips across them. Tenderly teasing the firm nubbins, she gently caressed them with two trembling fingers. Slowly and carefully, she traced the bumpy encirclement of skin that highlighted the growing protrusions.


He watched her giant fingers as they swirled around over her hardened nipples. His tiny cock instantly became erect as he unconsciously humped against her huge belly, the incredible warmth, taking his breath away.


The taut skin of her lower belly felt amazingly good against his throbbing boner. He felt himself becoming intoxicated by the sight of her glorious female body. The sheer size of her alone, overwhelmed his spinning mind.


The size of her right boob, alone... was easily large enough to crush a small car. He could suffocate between the two of them, if Chloe decided to squash him!


"Come on Tony... Up Here!", she commanded him. Pointing out the deep valley between her huge breasts.


"I want to feel you crawling up here between them", she urged her miniature bath-toy.


Tony raised up on all fours and started to crawl up across her midsection. The solid muscular form of her enormous abdominals felt slightly spongy underneath his bony knees, he made his way closer to her gigantic boob's.


When he reached the more solid area under her breast bone, she suddenly sank down deeper into the water. Tilting back, she slipped down a little bit farther...


Soapy water sloshed across her belly and swept up around him; he had to raise up onto his knees as the wave of warmth swirled around his legs.


Her huge face loomed above him as he looked up at her; huge, sparkling eyes peering down at him filled with wonderment and lusty desire. His feet slipped around as he tried to get to his feet.


"Come on, just a little bit further...", she urgently encouraged her little slave.


"M'm, that's right tinyone, up here".


Her fingers found his hips, gently clamping around them she lifted him up. Carrying his naked little body between finger and thumb, she lifted him up before her face.


Her nose wrinkled up, "Ew-wha!", she snarled at his naked body. Noticing his twitching erection, her eyes lit up and she held his tiny body closer...


"Is THAT, for ME?", she teased him!


"Awe, so sweet", she whispered delightfully.


Her huge tongue slipped out from between her cherry red lips and slid across them in a slow sweeping pass.


"Hm, that's not quite big enough to do much damage little guy", her breath washed across his face and chest.


Taunting him, she slowly rubbed her giant thumb over his wilting boner. Mashing it firmly against his belly, she pressed it down, wallowing it around in a circular motion and slowly increasing the pressure, her intense grasp quickly brought it back to a full, throbbing, erection.


Gasping from her powerful touch, he strained within her clasping fingers and quivered around like a fish out of water...


"Oh, you like THAT?", she teased him.


"Ew yeah, I guess you do!".


Holding him tightly, she lowered him down to her nipple. Quickly relaxing her grip and opening her fingers, she dropped him onto her breast and covered his back side with her open palm.


"M'm, feels-so-GOOD!", she resounded with elation, as she squashed his entire body into her compressing softness.


Tony sank into the massive boob and wriggled around beneath her huge palm. The sensation took his breath away as he fought for air under her forceful hand.


The larger than life nipple, pressed into his bare chest and completely covered it!


His cock sank into her warm skin and tingled with pleasure. Her palm pressing down on his clinched buttox, forcefully squashed his miniature body deeply into hers.


"Ah, ah,ah,ah,ah,", he nearly came from the exquisite pressure!


Slowly releasing her hand, she gradually pulled it away and allowed him to slide off of her boob. He instinctively reached out and caught himself...


Without thinking, he reflectively grabbed onto Chloes giant nipple with both hands!


"Oh!", she squealed with surprize!


Her fingers quickly returned to pluck him away and turn him around.


He was swiftly lifted up to her mouth and suddenly engulfed within her massive lips!


M'm, 'slurp - slurp - slurp'", her devouring mouth consumed his entire waist!


He felt the huge, moist, tongue, slathering across his solid cock. He grabbed onto her giantess fingers and tried to pull away before his body fully released his pent up ejaculate.


She effortlessly devoured him. Taking his whole middle into her mouth. His straining little form spasmed against her as she slurped her hot lips wholly over his entire midsection.


His entire stomach felt the rough tip of her wet tongue, as it swirled and swiped across his trapped body. The hot surge of her immense breathe completely consumed him. Filling his head with her steamy exhaust, he struggled for air under her massive attack!


Swinging his arms wildly, he felt the solid surface of her large teeth. Her huge nose directly above his head, he wiggled around trying to break free of her fingers, as her hot breath flowed out around him and swept across his sweaty skin.


"Yum-Yum_Yummy!", she worked her mouth around his wiggling naked body.


"Noooo, please stop!", he fought against her cavernous mouth, as it tried to swallow him up!


The heated wetness of her sticky saliva felt as though it was burning his skin as it covered him completely.


His legs went numb. His heart pounding, he grabbed tightly to her curled finger and froze with paralyzing pleasure...




***




Meanwhile...



Mark had managed to get the nerve to jump. He landed awkwardly, and nearly slipped into the toilet!


Catching himself, he pulled himself back up onto the rim of the huge open toilet seat. The sound of his feet impacting with the plastic rim, as he landed on the seat, made him wonder if the giantess had heard the thumping sound.


He quickly looked across the huge space between them, realizing that she was too preoccupied with Tony to notice what he had just done, he quickly began figuring the distance to the floor below.


His heart racing, he looked down to the floor and contemplated the long drop.


He knew that he would have to hurry, so he grabbed the outer edge of the seat with both hands and let his body hang down over the side of the massive bowl.


A thick, fuzzy pink rug, surrounding the base of the toilet, looked soft enough to cushion his landing. He hung down loosely and prepared to drop down into it.


Letting loose, his bare stomach slipped across the convexed sidewall, dropping down past it; the cold surface numbed his skin, as he slid past and dropped straight down into the furry looking field of thick pink softness.


Landing with a hard plop, he dropped to his feet and folded up into a ball. The floor was much harder than he expected, and his ankles stung from the sudden impact.


His legs clinched up tightly as he felt the painful sting spreading up through them. The stinging slowly faded and he wiggled his toes to check and see if he had sprained his ankles. Feeling the pain fading, he returned his legs straight and rubbed them with his hands.


Slowly getting up on his feet; standing up, he carefully walked around, soon realizing that he had actually made it.


'What Now?', he frantically thought to himself!


'How the hell do I get outta here!'