- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for all the comments/reviews guys!  I really worked out this chapter as a set up for the next one. Also, at the sametime, I tried to reveal what had occurred with Mark and Tony while being held prisoner by Jennifer and Chloe.

Combining the present scene, while, at the sametime, narrating what had happened to the two shrunken cousins.  Please tell me what you think about this... did it jump around too much, or not enough or what could I have done differently?

Looking forward to your input, and thanks for reading!

Several weeks later...

Carly had lost over 15 pounds, almost completely becoming a daylight recluse; staying at the house all alone, almost everyday was driving her crazy. Her mother Diane, had called her earlier that morning, she wanted to stop by and see how she was doing; it was on a monday, so Jennifer wouldn't be able to make it.

Carly had almost completely stopped talking to her sister; she couldn't help but blame Jennifer for everything that had happened. Also, since Chloe and Jennifer had started rooming together, the two sisters had drifted further apart.


Diane pulled into her daughters driveway and parked directly behind Bobby's old truck. It hadn't been moved for nearly three weeks, the window glass was becoming clouded over with settling dust. Diane felt the sour sting of guilt as she thought about her poor little son-in-law.

Diane had been killing herself trying to figure out how she was going to tell her daughter, that she, not only knew about the shrinking, but also about what she herself had done to her daughters miniature husband.

She felt so bad about what had happened. In hindsight, she now realized that taking him to that lounge with her that night, was a huge mistake.

However, she had done a little bit of detective work on the sly, and she had discovered a few clues as to what had become of her tiny son-in-law.


*```

She had stayed at the restaurant until closing time that night, ultimately following the waitress home, she observed her entering her apartment after she had removed something from the back seat of her car. The young girl was very... no, she was 'extremely' careful with it.

Diane could sense that she had Bobby wrapped up inside of that tightly wrapped skirt; the very one that the girl had been wearing. The way that she carried it, appeared as if she had something very fragile tucked inside.

She didn't try and do anything about her discovery, she was too afraid that the girl might harm the defenseless little man in the process, so Diane backed off and decided to get some help first, before she attempted to try and rescue her miniature son-in-law.

She had gone back there the next day as well, she watched the apartment building from across the street. She didn't notice any movement until late in the afternoon; a middle-aged woman, about the same age as herself, exited the apartment and drove off in a newer model Buick sedan.
She returned about an hour later, she carried a large bag that had the local pet store name branded on it; 'PET-MORE Stores'.

When the woman entered the upstairs apartment, the girl was there to open up the door for her, she excitedly helped the woman carry the large bag inside through the doorway.

Directly after the woman went inside, the younger girl had to go back to the woman's car, she had to go and get a couple more smaller packages out of the trunk; the other packages were from the same pet store.

What were they up to? The waitress girl was very excited about the purchases that the woman had made, she was rushing back into the house giggling like it was her birthday or something...

Diane would have to get Jennifer and Carly to help her rescue Bobby. Somehow, they could possibly, come up with a way to get him out of there before anything bad happened to him...



***



Mark watched from the top of the toilet tank; the cold white porcelain, under his feet, chilled his naked toes like he was standing on a solid block of ice.

His cousin Tony had been taken into the bathtub with the redhaired giantess. She had carried both of them into the bathroom, only she had released Mark on top of the toilet tank, while she bend down to place tiny Tony into the dry basin of the huge bath tub.

Standing up, she turned back to face Mark, "Don't worry little guy, I've got a job for you too!", she haughtily whispered.

Earlier that morning...

Jennifer had gone to work alone because Chloe had the day off.

The gorgeous red head had the entire day to herself; she had gotten up about an hour after Jennifer had left the apartment, she decided to fix them all some breakfast. Although, it was all on a single plate,( a few small bits and pieces from her plateful of scrambled eggs and raspberry toast) she delightfully shared her breakfast with her two tiny pet's.


They sat at the small kitchen table next to the window. The late morning sunrise had lifted well into the eastern sky, scorching down into the window, it illuminated the entire table top like a thousand laser beams.

Mark and Tony both completely naked, knelt down at the edge of Chloe's huge plate of eggs; -exactly where she had placed them, -just before making it very clear to both of them, that if they tried to escape... she would just simply add them to her breakfast, like a couple thick strips of chewy bacon.

Watching Chloe shove huge fork-fulls of scrambled egg into her cavernous mouth, the two naked prisoners were forced to reach into the giantess's plate and nervously, snatch up miniscule bits of egg, while avoiding the swift shoveling motion of her giant fork!

Chloe loved the idea of having the two shrunken men completely at her disposal. Two weeks of owning them and she had became very used to the tiny men cowering down before her.

Jennifer and herself looked upon them like miniature servants, waiting for their giantess mistresses to give them their next command...

She and Jennifer, had made their little slaves a small jail cell inside of their bedroom. An old antique birdcage that Chloe had found at a garage sale, was placed on high within their bedroom closet. High upon the top shelf, way in the back of their small corner closet.

The birdcage, became the two tiny prisoners well hidden jail cell; they were left alone in the darkness when the girls were away, or at work. A single washcloth was thrown inside for them to use as a blanket if they got cold at night; although, they spent very few nights sleeping inside of the cage...

"Okay, you two... Bath-time!", Chloe excitedly announced, after scraping off the last of the remaining eggs from the huge plate, swiftly popping them into her mouth, she licked her lips and smiled down at them with delighted intent.

She stood up in her baggy pajama bottoms, carrying the dirty plate over to the sink, she carefully placed it inside. Her sauntering steps swept casually across the floor, swaying her wide set hips in such a way, that- as she suddenly twirled around and walked back toward them, they could easily see that she was in a devious state of arousal. Her swaying hips, revealed her femininely mood... they knew it was going to be a very, long day!

Most nights, one or both of them would be taken from the cage, carried through the darkness, back into one, of the two girl's beds. They would place the miniature men in between their naked bodies and force them to do exactly as they were told...

Both of the giant female lovers had to be pleasured simultaneously, and- when only a single mini-manslave was used, it became quite overwhelming for the tiny captive, trapped between their immense female figures.

They had both miraculously survived being crushed, or suffocated, by the huge pair of enormous female bodies; each night was another incredible feat of avoiding the dangerously close weight, of the gigantic lesbian lovers.

Mark was favored by both of them; his reward...the daunting realization, that he got to be used twice as much as his cousin... he hadn't slept a single night since he had become their shrunken captive.

Now,... he stood naked on the back of the toilet tank watching her, as she slowly striped out of her pajama bottoms and stood naked before the bathroom sink.

Her towering backside turned toward him, completely naked and in full view, the mirror above the sink allowed him to see her naked chest, everything from the waist up. She smiled back at him with a knowing smirk, a casual glance toward him, giving him that deep sinking feeling , and that dismal, inner-voice inside that told him he was about to be put to the ultimate test, once again.

Chloe's perfectly shaped ass floating so massively right in front of him; if he were normal sized, he would have loved to just shove his face right into it and nuzzle his nose as deeply between her delectable cheeks as she would allow.

As if she could read Marks mind, she bent her knees slightly and jiggled her hips, shifting her plump butox in quick wobbling jerks, she twerked her giantess glut's like a massive vibrating wall of feminine flesh!

Tony stood naked in the floor of the canyon-like bath tub. The huge basin dwarfed his miniature figure as if he were standing all alone inside an empty football stadium.

Although, he was physically stronger then Mark, he had quickly lost his mental ability, his defiance toward his giantess owners had completely melted away, turning him into the quivering little man that couldn't contain his compelling cowardice.

He had fought against them at first, though; wholeheartedly too; but Tonys resistance, only made him more of a challenge for the two giant girls. They had him whimpering like a frightened child within the first week.

Each time that Jennifer picked him up, she wanted him to kiss her finger and tell her how beautiful she was... and, she wanted to hear it without reminding him!

Whenever he was taken up within her hand and did nothing but stare back at her, she would smile down at him pitifully, as she slowly lowered him to her tightly fitted bikini bottoms and forcefully stuff him down inside.

He was squashed tightly into her heated crotch, pressed into the vise-like entrapment of her massive inner thighs. Sitting down, she would swiftly cross her legs, crushing her tiny prisoner firmly into her conforming pussy.

He was left inside her sweltering panties for long periods of time. Hours and hours of crushing heat, struggling to breath through the moist cotton panel that surrounded his entire body.

Her punishments lasted longer, and longer. Each time, she would keep him in there for just a few minutes longer. The last few times that Jennifer picked him up, he threw his arms around her curled index finger and frantically kissed away at the tip of it, yelling out as loud as he could, how amazingly beautiful the giantess blonde was!

"You're the most gorgeous woman in the entire world!", he yelled! " Thank you for allowing me to be your slave!".

After effortlessly breaking Tonys spirit, the two giantess lovers turned their attention to their other little toy.

Although he wasn't as strong as Tony; Mark was much more, better looking. With his sexy little butt sitting right inside the palm of their hands, they couldn't resist forcing him to crawl around atop their gigantic, naked bodies, worshiping them, as he rubbed huge globs of baby lotion into their naked skin, massaging their feet; touching up their toenails and using his teeth for removing the thickened calloused bumps whenever need be...

However laborious, it had become his own personal task, a very prestigious position to say the least. It most definitely, had to be performed on a daily basis.


Mark, being the pretty one. The little 'Ken-Doll-like', sex toy, that they both seemed to enjoy so much more, than the other little slave; was very well rewarded on a daily basis as well; he was 'always' chosen, by either one of them,... every time.

Today, for the first time, Chloe had them both to herself. Her anticipation, as she awaited this day to come, had built up to the point within her that, she could just barely control her animalistic urges.

Her loins were burning, as she barely contained her sexual arousal; standing completely naked before her tiny slaves, she savored the satisfaction of being their supreme goddess, towering over her little male servant's.

The innermost area between the very top of her muscular thighs, tingled with the tickling sensations of her womanly juices. She could feel the steamy heat, escaping from between her legs!

Her nipples swollen tightly, standing out firmly, like a pair of straining gun barrels ready to explode from her pent-up sexual tension!

Enjoying the simplicity of her predominant, yet exquisite position; Chloe looked down at her miniature male slaves. Seething with lust, she just simply stood there, savoring the empowerment that she felt over these two, little, helpless human beings.

Their tiny little faces looking up at her, filled with confusion, trembling at the mere sight of her enormous figure; their obedience to her completely unconditional, their sole obligation being her satisfaction.

The voluptuous sybarite stepped carefully into the dry bathtub. Appearing to be only slightly concerned with avoiding her miniature manslave, she placed her left foot in first, then her right, amused by her own actions, she contained her laughter as she slowly placed both feet down on each side of the miniature man.

Pretending to be unconcerned, a tightlipped smile formed over her lips as she straddled Tonys diminutive figure, slowly squatting down directly over him, she casually reached up to turn on the water.

Tony looked up in awe, to see this gigantic red-head squatting down directly over him!
The sight of her nearly clean shaven pussy, descending down from above, a shock of fear shot through his mind that froze his trembling body dead in it's tracks!

The inside of her most sensitive undercarriage, slowly revealing itself, as her magnificent lower ass-cheeks peeled apart, spreading away exposing her wrinkled brown anus directly above his head.

She idly bounced on her massive haunches, bumping the top of his head with her tightened-up butthole; surprised to feel his tiny, little hands, pressing up around it as if he expected to actually prevent himself from getting squashed beneath her massive body weight.

"Oop's, sorry little guy... I didn't see you there!", she giggled... twisting around to peer down at the frightened little man under her ass.

"Get out of there Tony!", she warned her tiny slave. Her eyes glittering with delight as she felt the tingling sensation that lingered around her butthole after she had felt his small fingers touching it.

Tony scampered away, running backward, he moved out from under the spectacular sight of her enormous ass. He sprinted backward all the way to the other end of the basin.

The gushing force of pressurized water blasted out of the large fauset. Splashing down between the giantess's barefeet, it quickly formed a small pool that gradually increased in size as the water continued to rush out of the nozzle.

Within moments, the edge of the steaming hot water was encroaching around Tony's barefeet. Eventhough he was all the way at the other end of the huge tub, the amount of excessive water flow, soon covered the entire basin, quickly reaching him as it began to slowly fill the massive bathtub.

Knowing that he couldn't, he still tried to climb up the lesser angle of the back wall. The slippery ceramic tub was like a wet slip-n-slide, he quickly realized that he would have to start swimming very soon.

The red-headed giantess slowly lowered her butt down into the growing pool of water. The tiny man watched her compressed gluteal mass squash down under her incredible weight.

The water instantly rose up, as she sank down into it.

The 'Y' shaped top of her massive bottom relaxed, as she suddenly sat down into the pool and scooted backward toward him...

Shoving a formidable wave of water in front of her huge behind, Tony was suddenly engulfed within the sudden surge, knocked off his feet and carried backward, the water switched directions and drew him up, floating him right into Chloe's naked butt.

"Oh!", she squealed out in surprize. "Tony! What are you doing down there?"

Teasing her little prisoner, she feigned scolding him for grabbing her ass.

Pretending to become angry, Chloe yelled at her little bath-buddy!

"You just can't wait to start scrubbing it huh?", glowering down at him, she acted as if it pissed her off, that he, couldn't keep his tiny hands off of her!

She lowered her eye's toward him and whispered, "Now, you're in trouble littleman!"

Tony was quickly captured within her right hand; lifted up out of the water, she brought him around in front of her and held him over her lap. She scooted all the way back and relaxed onto the back wall; completely filling up the entire length of the huge tub.

Holding her terrified captive securely within her cupped palms, she lifted him up before her face and threatened him...

"Now you've got to be punished Tony!", she snarled. "You can't just grab my ass like that without my permission!"

The water continued to rise within the tub. The edge now covering her pussy; heavy steam creating a thick fog around them, heating up the air and raining down a fine mist that was only actually visible to him.

"Please Chloe, don't punish me!", he began to plead with her. "I didn't mean to touch your beautiful body!"

Her magnificent naked breasts fully displayed before him, their massive size took his breath away as he tried to take in the entire sight of the glorious pair of perfectly shaped boobies.

"Please, don't be angry with me, I'll do anything you want, just don't punish me mistress!", his tiny squeaking voice irritated her.

She loosened up her firm grasp and lowered him down below her breasts.

Jennifer had tortured him relentlessly for nearly the entire weekend and Chloe did feel a slight bit of remorse, for teasing him like this, so she slowly formed a slight smile and lowered him down between her thighs.

"Alright Tony, just relax little guy. I won't punish you today, but remember you'll still have to be punished for this...", she released a relaxing breath and sank down deeper into the tub.

Mark was forced to watch from atop of the toilet as the scene played out before him. He had never felt more humiliated in his entire life...