- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is nothing but female domination. If your not into that, then you've been warned!

* This was writen for TomSpeedy,... "Such a tease?"  I'll show you a tease! LOL! ;-)

ENJOY!

Jill carried the terrified little man inside her fist, padding along in her nylon's, she followed Mallory into the back bedroom and shut the door behind her. She couldn't believe how small he was; she could easily crush his tiny ribs with just a squeeze. His useless struggling only revealed how utterly helpless he actually was, he couldn't even defend himself from her single finger...his pitiful crying awakened something that she hadn't felt for years.

Mallory jumped into the bed, slipping off her fluffy slippers, she tossed them down onto the floor, spreading out on her right side she waited for Jill to join her.

"Here, let me hold him while you get undressed", the younger girl said, as she reached out her hand to take Bobby away from the older woman.

Jill stepped over next to her dresser, leaning her hip against the side of it, she stood there admiringly, holding her new pet within her right fist, she slowly relaxed her grasp and allowed him some room to breath.

"Just a minute, Mail,... I've got an idea", Jill whispered.

Bobby was slowly lifted toward the women's open blouse front. Her large bosom was stuffed tightly into a black lacy bra, that very obviously, was two sizes too small for her.

Her left hand pulled one side of the open blouse away, as her other hand carried him straight into her huge pillowy breast. He was forced into the barenaked top of her left breast and his feet were stuffed down into the edge of the tightly fitted cup.

Squeezed into her bra, she left him there trapped by the pressure of her enormous boob!

His legs were wedged, stuck tightly inside the entrapment. Forced to lay down across the warm softness of her massive heaving breast; she had effortlessly just released him there, squeezing her boobie's together...

Her warmth consumed him. As terrified as he was, her tremendous body heat helped to relax him, he started to gain some of his mental strength as the scent of her feminine warmth seemed to reawaken his brain.

Jills mature age and her feminine nature, seemed to become slightly maternalistic.

Bobby was scared, he became very confused; when this towering giantess trapped him inside her bra and buttoned up her blouse, conformingly...it imprisoned him within her cleavage.

She ordered Mallory to leave the bedroom...

"I want to keep him with me, with, just me,... you go on to your own room, and let me have him for tonight", she sternly told the younger girl.

Bobby could feel his giantess mistress moving around the room. After Mallory reluctantly left the bedroom, the giantess Jill, was bending and moving all around, Bobby couldn't tell what she was doing though, she was casually carrying on as if he wasn't even there.

He was strapped into her bra, imprisoned within the heated space between her massive mound's. Her body heat increasingly grew stronger...

She seemed to be undressing, or changing her clothes? He held tightly to the thin strap of her bra and balanced himself across her cushy breast flesh, it was like he was lying on a soft waterbed, covered up within her purple blouse.

Finally, her huge body slowly tilted back, coming to rest in a flattened position, the softness underneath him spreading out, her body relaxed and settled down.

Jill's chest expanded as she drew in a deep breath and slowly released it.

Bobby laid still. Maybe she had forgotten about him...

He sank into the excessive softness, feeling his naked body slowly becoming very warm. He started sweating, his skin was starting to stick to her huge breast.

Suddenly, he felt her hand compressing down over him. Firmly pressing down, he was forced into her huge breast, squashed into the fragrant heat of her magnificent body.

Her fingers moved over him, caressing his figure like a strange but, tantalizing massage. The rounded pad of her index finger, found his butt, and along with her thumb, she gently squeezed it...

Her chest swiftly elevated, as she drew in another quick breath and held it.

Her fingers, lightly traced the entire length of his spine, slowly they moved across his naked backside and coursed along his outline...

He felt his cock stiffening up, he reluctantly tried to quell the resulting erection.

Then, a sudden movement above him and the cooler outside air swirled around him, she opened up her blouse and reached inside to undo her tight, restricting, brassiere.

Bobby felt instant relief, as the cooler air entered her open chest area...

He rolled over and sat up. He wiped some sweat away from his eye's and looked around in the dim light. The black bra loosely slid away, as his giant mistress simply removed it.

He only had a split second to catch his breath, before her indefatigable fingers returned to enwrap themselves around his tiny naked body and lift him up above her face.

Her eyes half closed, she held him up with her thumbs pressed firmly against his shoulders.

His feet dangled free, hanging loosely above her naked chest, she casually held him up before her face and began to flutter her pinky fingers under his feet.

Bobby felt spidery fingers from both her hands, brushing against his feet as she playfully toyed with his legs. Her conforming palms encircled his defenseless figure, positioning his body, so that she could more easily see his exposed nakedness.

He wanted to scream at her... but, he was too afraid.

Her persona', along with her maternal expression, terrified him; she quietly inspected his naked body like a spoiled little girl preparing to unwrap a bite sized chocolate candy.

Her ring finger slid between his thighs and separated his legs. The dexterous manipulation of her slender fingers forced his puppet-like figure into a spread-eagle, as he was gradually moved closer to her mouth...

His arms held out to the sides, his legs spread wide, sharp fingernails pinned against his naked skin; he floated closer to her enormous mouth unable to do anything to resist her.

Her lashes flashed, as she playfully inspected him. Her large, piercing eyes, intently studied his reaction. She licked her lips and slowly moved her mouth like she was chewing on something soft...

Muffled within her closed lips, sticky liquid squished across her tongue. Under extreme pressure, the forceful sound drew his attention.

With a wet smacking noise, her mouth popped open; her hot breath enveloped him with a thick, humid steam. Heavily scented air formed a cloud around him...

The glistering paste that coated her large tongue, sparkled in the dim light as she teasingly wiggled it around just beneath his dangling feet.

Fear overtook him, and he frantically started kicking and screaming!

Squirming around wildly within her grasp, he twisted and jerked around, desperately trying to escape her cavernous maw!

Her rounded nose pressed into his chest and her hot breath blasted across his entire waist.

He felt the tip of her tongue touching his bare feet. The wet, sticky, warmth, of her hot saliva smeared across his soles, he jerked them away, awkwardly trying to avoid the malicious muscle.

Her vibrant, womanly laughter, erupted from deep within the wall of her chest; like a resounding vibration, her monstrous voice shook the world around him...

He screamed out in frustration, " Leave me alone, please.... Don't do this!"

Her laughter reverberated around him as she burst into a delighted fit of feminine giggling.

Her fingers suddenly loosened up and he was nearly released from her grasping clutches; he started to slip free, but she instantly re-captured his naked form and tightly crushed his flailing limbs together.

Squeezing his body up within her constricting palms, she cupped her hands around him and continued quaking with spastic convulsions of overwhelming laughter.

The sound of her gigantic voice vibrated throughout his naked body; sending waves of nerve racking sound coursing through his tiny organs.

He was slowly drifted downward, toward her bare belly; his feet gently touched down upon the warm skin, sinking into the softness just above her rounded belly-button.

Momentarily, she released her grasp, then -, instantly, re-capturing him, she pressed him down against the vast expanse of her huge, soft, stomach...

"No, Stop it!", he screamed! Struggling to break free of her compressing fingers, he squirmed around beneath them and wildly thrashed his limbs like a drowning lizard!

Sliding his miniature form downward across the softness of her lower belly, she gradually scooted him closer to her curly haired pubic mound.

His resistance, only heightened her arousal, as she caught her breath and tried to calm her excited laughter. Her knees were trembling as she felt his tiny form slipping down next to her heated pussy.

Her racing heart rate surged within her chest; her profound amusement of the situation, quickly turned to unfathomable arousal...

She felt her thighs tingling, as her overflowing juices dribbled out from within her inner folds.

She couldn't control herself. Her animalistic urges consumed her mind, she felt her legs separating wider, as she pressed the squirming little male body, deeply between her over heated thighs.

"Ugh!", she grunted like a dog.

Pressing firmly, she stuffed her struggling prisoner deeply into her sweltering mound!

Oven-like heat penetrated into his face and chest; he gasped for breath, filling his lungs with her hot burning scent. He stiffened up his body, as she quickly dragged him away; up across her pubic bone, and sliding him across her ever-spreading belly...she moaned with sexual frustration, as she slid his tiny figure back up to her breasts.

Forcing his face into the rubbery nubbin of her left nipple, she hastily mashed him into it, and groaned with pleasure.

"Uhaam!", she breathed muted words of pleasure, as she squashed his miniature form into her hard nipples.

Switching him from left to right, she roughly shoved him into her bullit hard nipples.

Gasping with pleasure, she crushed him into the huge boobs and squashed his tiny form deeply into her soft flesh...

Holding him pinned under her long, slender fingers, wallowing him deeply into her smothering warmth, he fought to breath under her consuming fingers.

"Oh God!", she roared with frustration!

Bobby caught his breath as she gathered up his legs and tightly squeezed them within her fist.

He was roughly dragged back down across her soft belly. Sliding on his stomach, he scooted across the velvet-like skin of her huge body. She swiftly took him back down to her heated pubic area.

His voice was cut off, as she opened her thighs wide apart, stuffing him into the consuming heat of her slathering wet lips. Dragging him down over the firm apex of her pubic bone, he screamed out in terror as he once again fell into her heated vagina!

Her ultra-soft neither lips, entirely soaked with sticky oils. He threw his hands up and tried to push his head away from the gaping maw. His hands squished into the mushy mass of female flesh and sank into the huge wall of giantess pussy...

Her powerful fingers roughly forced his tiny feet into her loose, hot, opening. He felt the slippery, inner-walls contracting against them. His entire waist, tightly squeezed up inside her huge sticky fingers, he screamed out in fear of what she was about to do...

Her monstrous pussy suddenly relaxed, accepting both of his struggling legs; like a living dildo; his whole lower body slipped into her.. all the way up to his chest!

Her thumb and forefinger clamped around his shoulders; pressing her ring-finger firmly into the middle of his back, bracing it against his spine, she used it to guide his tiny body into her slick swallowing hole.

Her inner-thighs separated wide, opening herself up fully, she pulled her knees up and spread her legs as far as she could!

Bobby kicked his feet wildly! He saw her heavy thighs raise up and sweep out to the sides...


Desperately trying to keep his head up, her devouring pussy sucked him in, clamping down with an incredible force, her overwhelming strength completely paralyzed his entire body!

The oscillating inner-walls gripped around his body, saturated with increasing lubrication, he plunged deeper into the conforming engulfment trying desperately to hold his breath.

An overpowering scent from her gigantic body filled his head, intoxicating him with her thick, heady aroma.

His head managed to escape the inner depths of her huge pussy, but his face was mashed firmly into her large rubbery clitorus, it protruded from the inner folds near the top of the opening, enlarging and searching him out... seeking his touch, it blindly moved toward him.

He was shoved deeper into her soft crevice. Her hips contorted and undilated, thrusting upward and rolling back...

Her controlling fingertips, pressed him in and pulled him out. Slowly, and methodically, she pushed him down and squeezed, then with a slow release, she gradually pulled him back.
Her pussy was much larger than any of the others that he had experienced. It was nearly twice as deep, and much stronger!

Incredible strength from her intermuscular walls constricted around his trapped waist and formed an enveloping pocket. The rolling waves of her massive hips, rocked him steadily with a constant tilting motion.

Lifting, and rolling, dipping and squeezing, her huge fingers firmly shoved his rigid body into her smothering maw and crushed him down with powerful pulsing compression...

He felt the powerful interior ridge, as it formed a circular ring around his middle; it worked the entire length of his body, milking him like a living dildo.

His breath was forced from his lungs, she began to bear down upon his diminutive body, faster and faster she plunged his helpless body into her squashing hole.

Her voice resounded from high above him; bellowing out like a gigantic female beast!

"Ugh, Ugh, Uh, Uh, Uh". Grunting with mind numbing hysterics, her deep feminine growl erupted around him, sending surging vibrations ripping through his brain!

His lungs burning, he fought to catch a breath of thick steamy air, the sweltering fog that surrounded his head, blinded him with a salty twang of sour musk.

Continuously pistoning his body for long crushing thrusts, she pleasured herself with complete abandon...


He was just barely conscious, when she suddenly clamped down, and started screaming like a dieing coyote that had been cut in half by a speeding mack truck.

Her monstrous orgasum erupted like Mt. Saint Helens, bursting forth with huge amounts of gushing fluid, her womanhood convulsed with spastic blasts of spouting juices!

Nearly drowning her tiny captive, she soaked her bed sheet with a quart of gushing cum!

After she settled down, she slowly relaxed and stretched out her legs. Her pussy contracted with repetitive, orgasmic spasm's; still holding her little playmate trapped within her, she gently squeezed her thighs together' just to feel his little body, almost filling up her pussy.



"Oh, God.... we're going to make a fortune!"