- Text Size +

The powerful acridity of soured saliva burnt his eyes. His mouth was so dry that he could only barely feel his tongue. He had been left alone there on this flat wooden surface, bound and naked, for what seemed like endless hours...


His skin covered in her dried spit; he could feel the thick, clear, filmy crust, peeling away from his shivering nakedness.


His stomach churned. The freezing, cold air, chilled him to the bone; the scent of her enormous mouth overtook his brain. The image of her monstrous face lingered within his scattered mind.


The sight of her mouth was so horrifying, the way that her huge tongue moved across his body, left little to imagine what it would actually feel like to be swallowed alive!


His mind was slipping into a vast depression, a lingering hopelessness that seemed to overwhelm him.


Just then, he was startled out of his nightmare, awoken to the sound of keys jingling around.


The dim light from the next room, emitting just enough, that it shone inward around him, casting long, ghostly shadows, giving him more than enough light to see the giantess entering the room.


He lifted his head up, turning to see her towering figure. A middle aged woman stepped into the adjoining room.


The tall, skinny figure, wore a long coat over her dress. Her pointy-toed, spike-heeled pumps, clacked across the floor like a nazi-queen. She hastily dumped her purse, along with several paper bags, down onto a small counter top next to the sink.


Swiftly removing her long coat, she draped it over the back of a kitchen chair and flopped her butt down onto a barstool. Her frosted brown hair was shapely and full; kinda like a 'Modern Day Madonna look', crossing her long lean legs, she opened her purse and hastily removed a slim brown cigarette.


The snap of a butane lighter cracked, and she sucked on the filtered tip like a puffer fish sucking up a plateful of caviare.


Tilting her head back, she exhaled a thick plume of white smoke. Swiftly, and unexpectedly, the sudden sound of her voice blasted out like an explosion!




'MALLORY!', the shrill outburst of her incredible voice shattered the airwaves.




"Mallory, get in here and help me put away these groceries!", she roared!


Her short black skirt encircled around her mid-thigh, allowing the designer nylon stockings to enhance her incredibly sexy legs, the web-like design appeared within the nylon, creating detailed images of small black flowers; almost as if they were drawn right on her skin, her high arched black pumps forced the muscles to swell up and display their powerful strength.


Bob's ears stung with pain, as the magnificent women's voice wailed out like a high pitched fog horn. He frantically strained in his bindings, trying to free himself before this monstrous female had a chance to discover him.


Just then, Mallory-( the waitress) came into the kitchen. She stumbled as she walked, simultaneously trying to slip her feet into a pair of fuzzy house slippers, she hopped on one foot, awkwardly hurrying into the room.


Apparently, she had been asleep; her loose pajama bottoms drooped down below her petite, little behind, and her mussed up hair swept around her head like wild black flames.


"Yeah, yeah, yeah,...I'm coming, stop yelling!", the younger girl spluttered out.


"Hurry up!", the elder woman commanded her.  "My feet are killing me, and I'm really sick and tired of buying all the food around here too!", she snapped.


"I've been working double shifts, and you're 'barely' getting four, full days pay", the woman continued.  "The electric bill is overdue, and the rent is due tomorrow!", she berated the younger girl.


Mallory hussled to put away the bags of food. She quickly stuffed the bread into the fridge and placed a couple packages of frozen meat into the bottom drawer of the crisper. She closed the door on the fridge and turned to face her demanding roommate.


"I've been working on something, Jill", she whispered.  " And, that little problem with the bills... might not, be such a problem anymore", she secretly told her. "I think that, I might have found 'someone' to help us with that".


"What are you talking about?", Jill snarled from the side of her mouth.


Drawing hard on her cigarette, the older woman took one last drag, and then quickly snuffed out the butt into the bottom of a dirty coffee cup.


She slipped off her high heel's, and let them drop to the floor. Lifting up her left foot, she placed it upon her right knee, grabbing it with both hands, she started rubbing and massaging the stocking covered sole.


"Someone... to 'Help Us', what do you mean?"


Mallory stepped over to the counter, hastily removing some dirty dishes, allowing some extra room, she hastily dropped the dishes into the sink and quickly sat down next to Jill .


"Jill, let me ask you something", Mallory swept her wild hair out of her face and raised her voice slightly, a glint of confidence in her sparkling eyes, she leaned closer and smiled.


"How would you like to have a little man?", she curiously asked.


"what do mean, little...".


"Like,...", she held up her fingers showing her a rough estimation.


Holding her hands slightly separated, she revealed a space between them about six inches apart.


"...just about this size", she whispered.


Jill scrunched up her nose and squinted; crows-feet and age lines appeared around her eyes as she studied the younger girls excited face.


"What, like, a little "doll" or something?", she incredulously responded, pulling up her other foot onto her lap.


"No", Mallory answered. Standing up, she reached up and swept her hair back behind her head and pulled it into a fluffy bobble.


Binding her ponytail with a scrunchy that she had been wearing on her wrist, she quickly adjusted her long hair and squatted back down onto the stool.


"I Mean,...like a 'real live' little, miniature guy!", she blurted out !


Jill coughed a couple times, and cleared her throat, she reached for another cigarette as she chuckled softly under her breath...


"Are you SERIOUS?", she laughed.


The long, slender fingers, of her mature hands worked expertly as she removed another smoke and slowly placed it between her lips...


Striking the lighter, she lit the cigarette and took a hard draw from the narrow tip.


Mallory stood back up and motioned for her roommate to follow her. Jill was reluctant to get up from the stool, her stocking covered feet still crossed on her lap, she reached down with one hand and started to stroke her foot again,  "You must be joking... Look, I'm not in the mood for this shit, alright!", Jill refused her.


"I'm NOT joking, Jill. Just come-eer and see for yourself", she insisted.


"Bring him in here!", she sarcastically told her.


"Alright, I will!", the younger girl told the unsuspecting woman.




***




Jill Benson, was the thirty-five year old Bar manager, and the head bartender, at the 'Smokehouse Bar & Grill'. She worked nearly every night, and on the weekends, she worked until closing time, three thirty in the A.M.


Mallory and herself, had been rooming together since before Jill's divorce about two years ago. The two of them together could just barely pay the monthly rent; four hundred dollars, for the small two bedroom apartment.


Jill made three times what Mallory made, but Mallory had a way of bringing in some extra cash. She would sell stuff on the internet that she found at garage sales and different places.


She would also, sucker older guys into buying her jewelry, and shoes, and then she would sell them on her web site,- 'Mal's deals'.


She sometimes made an extra, few hundred dollars, but most of the time she didn't make anything at all...


Jill felt sorry for the younger girl, since her parents had kicked her out, so she took her under her wing, so to speak. However, she herself also needed the extra help making ends meet.


Jill had been divorced three times. She had raised two daughters, Beth whom was now seventeen, and Danica, who had just turned twenty two.


Both of her daughters, lived directly under her in the apartment downstairs. Their father paid their rent and all of their expenses, as long as they stayed in school and kept their grades up.


Jill knew that her child support would soon be coming to an end, and she had been worrying about how she was going to support herself, when the time finally came.




***




Bobby screamed when he saw her suddenly appear above him.




Mallory was smiling like an emotionless reptile when she swiftly, and hastily, removed the sticky tape from around his wrists and ankles.


A quick jerk, and she ripped the tape loose with one swift snap!


"Ah, No, Please Nooooo!"




"Oh, shut up....that was nothing, ya big baby!", the gigantic waitress snarled down into his frightened face.


The wide band of sticky duct tape, had removed nearly all the hair from his forearms, and half of it from his lower calves and ankles.


Mallory roughly scooped up her tiny prize inside her fingers, squeezing his naked little body tightly, she lifted him up to her face.


"Come on, little guy... let me introduce you to my friend!", she faked her enthusiasm.


Bobby gasped for a single breath, as the spiteful, girl giantess, firmly compressed her fingers around him and carried him back into the kitchen.


He was suddenly swept around and turned upside down, crushed tightly inside the girls fist, as she whipped her hand around behind her back, holding him just above her huge rear-end, she kept him out of sight until she was ready to show him to Jill.


Mallory giggled, as she stepped back over to her stool. She lifted one leg up, and smoothly slid a single butt-cheek onto the seat. Her hand loosened around his body, as she slowly moved it down toward the stools surface.


Bobby was awkwardly released onto the seat, right next to the girls giant sized rear-end. He turned around and sat up, the room smelled of sour meat and moldy food stuff. He quickly caught his breath and started to get to his feet.


Suddenly, Mallory slipped off of the seat and stepped away; leaving tiny Bobby standing there alone on the wooden bar stool....


He blearily looked up to see the two, huge, giantesses peering down at him. Mallory was blushing like the cat that swallowed the Canary, and Jill, looked on completely dumbfounded at the sight before her.


Mallory finally spoke.  "See, I told you!"


Jill slowly placed her stocking clad feet down onto the floor. She appeared to be holding her breath, leaning forward she locked her bloodshot eyes directly onto the tiniest, little, naked man, that she had ever seen!


"Mallory?", she faintly whispered, her jaw dropped open, she slowly leaned over closer to him.


Bobby stepped back to the very edge of the seat. He looked down and covered his exposed crotch, his bare feet smoothly planted on the warm wooden seat, he could actually feel the lingering heat from Mallory's body, after she had been sitting there just moments ago.


Jill's confused expression terrified him; she seemed to be 'sizing him up' for a late night snack.


Her dry lips, slightly separated; a thin, faded coating, of dark cherry lipstick had been smeared across them, although, most of it had nearly worn away; some of the lipstick had melted, draining into the fine wrinkles around her mouth.


Her high cheek bones, were overly accentuated with some type of concealer that had absorbed her perspiration; the effect of her make-up work, only drew attention to her physical signs of middle age, and- her futile attempt to try and cover it up...


Her fake eyelashes, had several thick globs of gunk stuck between them. Whenever she blinked, the eyeshadow on her upper lids flashed a light green color that offset the bright color of her 'turquoise-like' iris.


Her hot, stale breath, smelled of tobacco smoke and sour mash whiskey. She dropped to her knees, moving over closer to the wooden platform, the stool that held Bobby trapped high up above the floor.


His internal alarm was screaming inside his head. He trembled with horror as he took in the sight of this gigantic woman. His intuition told him to run, but there was nowhere to go!


Bobby could feel the soundwaves of her feminine, yet tremendous voice- "Mm, what a sweet, little thing.... I'll bet you're wondering how you got so lucky, Huh?".


Bobby winced away, as he saw her huge hand coming slowly toward him. He dropped to his knees and curled up into a ball. His fear overwhelmed him, he broke down and started hysterically crying!


The sudden shock of her touch, as she gently pressed a single fingertip upon his bare skin, sent a chilly, frost-like spasum of cold deeply into his core.


Uncontrollably shaking; his heart ached as he felt the long slender fingertips encircling his miniature form.


The irresistible strength of the huge female hand constricted around him, taking him up and lifting him away from the seat of the stool.


His entire body smoothly entrapped inside her possessive grasp; he could do nothing to defend himself while she casually picked him up from the stool and held him up before her glittering eye's...


Her thumb pressed down across his chest, nearly covering it completely, her sharp thumbnail gently slid in under his chin and just barely touched his throat.


His bare skinned back side, lying completely naked across her cupped palm, cradled within her hand like a shivering mouse, he looked up into her wide set, dominant eyes...


A possessive sparkle, glittered within them as she slowly moved him up closer.


Bobby could sense her deepening, sexual excitement. The way her eye's rapidly shifted and refocused upon him, he felt as though she was just about to devour him alive!


"Oh My.... I can feel his little heart, it's so... tiny!", she whispered.


Licking her lips, her tongue dragged across the dry skin and skittered along the pasty lipstick like a rubber glove sliding over a hot iron skillet.


Mallory leaned in and peered down at their miniature prisoner.  "You can make him do whatever you want", she softly suggested to her amazed roommate.


"Make him rub your feet, or maybe have him paint your toenails?", Mallory pointed her fingertip down at him.


"Where did he come from?", Jill asked her.


"I found him at the restaurant, he was about to be kidnapped by Rosanne Sole. She had him locked away inside her suitcase and when I opened it up, he started screaming for help".


Jill turned her face toward Mallory, intently listening.


"At first, he scared the shit out of me!", she giggled.


"But, I knew that Rosanne wouldn't be back to her room for at least an hour or so, so- I went back and checked it out...".


Mallory poked her fingertip directly into Bobby's bare belly.


"Well, our little buddy here had managed to escape from the suitcase. But, I saw him trying to hide under the bed...", she laughed, and made goo-goo eyes at him.


"He was so scared of me, that I told him to come out and he walked right out!"


Mallory dominantly smiled down at him, and winked...


"And, here he IS!", she excitedly said. "All Mine, to do with, however I please!"


Jill brushed her fingertip over his lower belly, (in the same spot where Mallory had poked him) she gently caressed his flaccid penis with the edge of her thumb. She smiled at his reaction to her gentle touch.


Bobby knew that these two women would use him however they wanted, and he knew that he was in deep trouble now!


Jill's dominant smile filled his view as she raised him up closely to her mouth. Her hot breath swirled around his feet as she inspected his miniature cock.


Her sharp fingernail slipped between his thighs, as she slid it up the inside length of his legs. The coolness of her huge finger caused his skin to tingle all over. She softly chuckled as she pressed the nail up between his ass-cheeks.


Bobby squirmed around inside her grasp as she easily held him trapped inside her hand, playfully toying with his miniature male form.


"Oh, Look Mail, he's getting all turned on!", Jill pointed out Bobby's stiffening cock.


"I Think he like's ME!", Jill teasingly whispered to her roommate.


Flicking her fingernail in a twitching motion, she carefully diddled his miniature erection like a tiny rubber ball. Slapping it back and forth, and side to side, she delighted in the simple pleasure of completely possessing this miniature little male.


Bobby couldn't get away, she easily contained his resistance, and instantly quelled any attempt of escape. His waist began to get warmer as her huge constricting hand started to warm up as well.


She gripped, and regripped her controlling fingers. Re-adjusting, and manipulating his helpless body, she used her other hand to capture his arms and hold them still.


Her huge, powerful fingers, overtook him and soon had his vulnerable erection twitching and jerking around right under her nose...


She pinched it up between thumb and finger, slightly twisting it_ while pulling and tugging at it, she quickly had him fully aroused and humping the open air.




"Oh, this is just so ...Cool!", Jill delighted in the fact that she was holding a fully grown man inside her single palm!


"look at that!", she snickered with possessive satisfaction, pointing out her handy work, as she shifted her hand back and forth, causing her tiny captives hard cock to wobble around in front of Mallory's sleepy eyes.


Mallory smiled lovingly at her excited lady friend. She puckered her lips and made kissing sounds just above Bobby's, bobbling hard-on.


"Yeah, I think he doe's. The way he's looking at you, I think that he wants to get inside of your pantie's", Mallory affectionately smiled at Jill.


"Oh, You really think so?", Jill acted innocent, and playfully continued to teasingly torture their new plaything.


Flicking his solid cock with just the tip of her fingernail, Jill relentlessly diddled it with just the right amount of pressure to make it wobble around like a little rubber stem.


Bobby strained to try and think of something else. Trying as hard as he could, to soften his cock and take away their fascination with it, but her tantalising touch was too consuming, his resistance was effortlessly dissolved with just a single flip of her huge finger.


"Let's see if he knows how to massage our feet!", Mallory suddenly proclaimed!


Bobby felt Jill's fingers tighten up as she stood up and started walking toward the bedroom.