- Text Size +

Bobby shrank back into an ocean of white carpeting. The underside of the enormous bed, filling the entire sky above him; flattening himself out, he tried to sink down into the plush nylon strands.

Her knees; huge, rounded, oval shapes, separated and scooted closer _ walking across the well lit outer area beyond the edge of the protective bed; the inquisitive giant girl had caught sight of something moving around, just under the bed.

The thudding impact of her weighted knees thumped heavily onto the floor.

Ducking down into the knee deep, carpeting; a field of white, he tried to conceal himself amongst the course, thread-like stocks.

A huge set of freshly painted fingernails, fluttered through the fluff of white carpet, feeling around, sweeping an arc across a wide area, they just barely brushed across his flattened out figure.

Crushing down a wide path as her flattened hand swept across the white field surrounding him, he felt the sharp edge of a giant fingernail scrape across his back.

Bobby looked up just in time to see her wide set eyes peering down directly at him.

“Hey, you there, come out here... right now!”, her shrill girlish tone blasted out!

Bobby feared the worst, he couldn’t let this girl capture him. His decision to hide from her, and wait for Rosanne to return, was suddenly interrupted as the huge teenage waitress glanced down in his direction just as he had started to sprint back under the bed.

“I’m gonna count to three, if you’re not out here, I’m going to come under there after you”!

Her short skirt had scooted up her thighs, exposing a vast smooth interior of feminine flesh. The inner area between her massive legs appeared like a huge box canyon; entrapping him within the shadowy cavern just under her canopy-like skirt.

A dark black ‘V’-shaped wedge formed within the crotch of her inner thighs, revealing the super tight cotton thong.

Bobby tried to appear as if nothing was out of the ordinary. He swiftly got to his feet and started walking toward her, his knees trembling; he looked up at the huge set of curiously watching eyes, growing larger and wider as he stumbled out of the shadows and into the light.

Her knees scooted back. Leaning backward, she cautiously slid away from him. Covering her mouth with one hand, she caught her breath with a surprised gasp. She seemed to freeze up. Her large figure kneeling before him appeared like an enormous statue.

Her thighs compressed against her calves, folded tightly, as her well rounded behind rested firmly on her upturned feet. Her tennis shoes, stuffed under her butt were just barely hidden under the edge of her short skirt.

Her perplexed engagement so extremely rigid and fixed, she focused down possessively as she slowly regained her over-sized authority.

Suddenly engrossed in her newly found hostage, she began to slowly lean down even further.

Her deep blue eyes, widening with fascination, she lowered her fingers from her lips, revealing an enormous toothy smile.


“Are You.....real?”, she softly whispered.


Bob steadily stepped closer. He tried to portray himself as a normal person. Devoid of any way to defend himself though, he only had to protect... his pride.

“Yes, I’m real, just as real as you are!”, he tried to sound confident.

The giant girl flinched back as she heard his miniature voice. She gasped with surprize and pulled away a little bit further.


“Where did you come from?”, she asked.

“I’m lost, I need to get back to Diane. She’s the tall blonde at the side table?”, Bobby tried to explain...

“You just waited her table... she’s sitting with another woman - please, ...just take me to her, and she’ll explain everything!”.

The giant girl slowly lowered herself slightly closer, as if she expected him to suddenly disappear. Her face flushed, coloring her freckled cheeks with a rosy, pink hue, she studied the miniature marvel standing before her.

“Um, how did you get so small?”, she whispered.


Her hands slowly lowering down on top of her knees. Her fingers splayed out as she wiped them over the front of her short skirt. Her breath escaped her nose, releasing a gust of warmth that swirled around his feet.

Dark eye shadow, highlighting her upper lids, grew wider as she relaxed her posture and allowed herself to settle down closer to him.

Bobby suddenly felt that same old sinking feeling. That same feeling that told him to run for his life!

Only, he had been forced to forfeit that internal alarm so many times before, that his body almost didn’t relay that signal to his brain any longer...

“Please Mis,...just take me out there and give me to Diane!”, he pleaded to the gigantic waitress.

Her smile widened. She lowered her right hand down in front of him and flattened out her fingers.

“Sure thing, little guy. Hop on, I’ll take you to her!”, the girl excitedly told him.

Bobby did as the smiling, girl giant asked, and cautiously climbed into the warmth of her open hand.

Her soft palm opened up before him. Pressing the back of her petite, feminine hand down into the white carpeting.

She gasped with surprize, as she felt his tiny bare feet stepping into the center of her upturned palm.

Bobby quickly sat down and waited for her to lift him up. The fear of relinquishing his freedom to this young girl swelled in his chest as she slowly raised him up to her sparkling eyes.

Desperately, his internal alarm system tried to warn him!

Goosebumps coursed across his spine, collecting like pins and needles around the back of his neck. His stomach dipped down with the powerful force, as he was effortlessly whipped up into the air...

“Gosh, you barely weigh anything at all!”, she spoke out with a sudden blast of excitement.

Bobby braced himself as best he could, as she awkwardly got to her feet and stood up. He was swiftly lifted up higher above the floor. The entire room came into full view, as she stepped toward the doorway.

She studied him like an expensive piece of unique jewelry. Her sweet scented breath wafted over his tiny figure as she casually held him up before her glittering smile, intently watching him sitting there, so tiny, right inside her single palm.

“I think we better put you in my pocket. Someone might see you ,if I just carry you around like this, Okay?”, she whispered.

“Alright, but please, just be careful...”, Bobby was swiftly lowered down to her waist.

Her other hand pulled the top of her skirt pocket open, and he was quickly lowered down inside...

“Wait!”, he shouted!

Her fingers loosened as he fell into the depths of the cotton pocket!

Her fingers opened up the top, and her face came into view.

“What is it?”, she asked.

“Not this pocket, I can’t see out!”, he told her.

“You’re too big to fit inside of my breast pocket. You’ll just have to stay inside there until I find your friend, okay”?

Bobby reluctantly agreed. He was left to ride inside of the gigantic girls front dress pocket.

The top of the pocket had a doubled border, stitched into the edge and it was at least two feet above his head. He was facing her huge thigh muscle and as she started to walk, he was pressed face first into the huge wall of flexing muscle mass.

His feet pressed into the narrow space at the bottom of the pocket. He held tightly to the inside layer of her thin cotton dress. Each step that she took, he was forced directly into her leg and pushed backward. He was swiftly swept out, and then, he felt like he was floating forward, right back into her massive thigh.

Each step, pressed him against her; lifting him slightly and carrying him out for several feet, then sweeping him upward and releasing; only to float right back into her pumping thigh muscle once again.

Over and over, her massive leg swung him back and forth like some weird swing-set...

The sensation of being carried around this way was strangely arousing. He glanced up through the open pocket. Looking straight up through the top, he could see her massive form floating above. Her large body looming so high above the pocket.

Her heavy bosom wobbling and shifting around as she casually strolled along taking him with her as if he were nothing at all.

The speed of her gate suddenly increased. Bobby was caught up from outside of the pocket, as her grasping hand protectively covered him, pressing his entire body right into her leg.

He could feel her flexing thigh working much harder as she suddenly took off like a frightened race horse.

Her throbbing steps took several quick lunges and then she slowed back down. The gentle release of her hand allowed him to swing free once again and he braced himself as her heavy thigh returned to the former pattern.

The outside air swirled into the pocket. A fresh scent of night air told him that the giantess waitress had gone outside.

He wondered what she was doing. She was suppose to be taking him back into the restaurant, but she had taken a detour somewhere along the way and had gone outside into the parking lot...

He heard the jingling sound of her key’s. Then the resounding click of a car door opening up.

He was suddenly seized up from outside of the dress pocket and bound up into a tightly rolled wad!

The skirt was slipped down, and he felt himself being wrapped up tightly inside of a much heavier material.

He suddenly felt a swift lifting motion. Then a sudden dropping sensation causing his stomach to rise into his throat.

“Help!”, he cried out!

She was kidnapping him! “Noooo!”, he screamed out in panic!

‘Wham!’ the sound of the car door slamming shut resounded like a sonic boom!


Bobby didn’t know what to do now. He couldn’t even move his legs, she had wrapped him up inside of the skirt, and then wrapped something else around it; securely trapping him inside and locking him up inside of her car!

He felt his head spinning. He couldn’t breathe very well, and the heated space around him started to become even hotter.


***


He had no idea how much time had passed. He lifted up his head to look around. A dim light shone in from across a wide open space. He strained to lift up his legs and found that they were both bound at the ankles.

He slowly realized that his wrists were bound as well; spread eagle, and strapped down onto a rough wooden surface.

He lifted his head and quickly discovered that he was completely naked.


The cool air around him chilled his bare skin. He strained to try and break free of his restraints. The bindings that held him was some type of sticky tape, he could feel the slight give in the sticky adhesion.

The huge room smelled of faint feminine perfume and some type of pine scented air freshener. A single light, shining in from an adjacent room barely illuminated the chilly space around him.

He struggled hard to pull his ankles free. The tape give slightly, but still remained; holding him firmly bound to the surface like a miniature laboratory specimen.

He heard music playing in a distant room. The rhythmic beat of some ‘pop song’ played out through muffled speakers. It sounded like, a Katy Perry song- ‘Hear Me Roar’...

He was shivering from the present state of his undress, and the sudden realization that he was once again a prisoner to some horny little giant bitch.

He felt the sticky tape pulling the skin on his wrists as he strained hard to yank himself free. It was no use, he couldn’t get loose. The tape was wrapped around his arm and stuck down firmly to the surface.

Just then, he was suddenly alerted to the approaching footfalls of a giant girl. Her high heeled shoes, cracked against the hardwood floor with a snapping force. The footsteps came closer in a swift, sifting, drag-like motion. The casual drifting of the huge soles as they lazily scooted across the floor, revealing her unwarranted power...

A light came on directly above him, as she casually stepped over closer...

“Well, well, well,...I see you finally decided to wake up”, her cat-like voice purred out from high above.

It was her. The waitress, only, she had stripped down to just her bra and panties and had pulled her hair back into a tightly bound ponytail.

“Don’t do this!”, Bob yelled out. “Please, I’ll do anything you want, just please don’t/ , his voice was swiftly cut off.

Her huge fingertip pressed down across his mouth, covering it completely, along with half of his face.

“Sh, sh- hush”, lowering her face down directly above him.

Her puckered lips wrinkled up, as she pressed them down over his entire midsection.

“Mmm”, she pressed them firmly over his bound legs.

He felt her hot breath escape from her monstrous nasal passages and flow across his naked skin. The sudden warmth penetrated his miniature body and quickly reawakened his frozen manhood.

Her huge, sparkling eyes opened up, so closely that he could see his own reflection within them. He caught his breath, as her enormous tongue slipped out and slathered across his chest and stomach.

Barely touching, the tip of her wet muscle traced the entire length of his bound form. It swirled around over his face and saturated his neck and chest.

Dipping down, it swept into his crotch and pressed in underneath his balls. He arched up his back and strained to avoid the sudden attack. The swirling tip formed a small circle, swirling around on top of his captive cock.

“Ahhhhh”, her breath was like a sauna bath. Drowning him in a thick cloud of spearmint scented steam.

Bobby desperately attempted to avoid her monstrous tongue, but it was just too powerful and large.

The giantess waitress, easily captured his tiny erection and slowly began to massage it around in swirling, saliva coated, circles...

The overwhelming sensation took his breath away!

He jerked around, violently twisting and wildly struggling to break free. Her enormous mouth casually devoured his captive cock, as the tip of her relentless, powerful tongue, effortlessly diddled it all around like a plastic drinking straw in the mouth of playful little girl.

“Awwwwww, yeah”, she purred out hungrily.

“I Like This!”, she resounded. “Mm, I feel like a goddess.”.


Bobby strained to fight it, but he was easily driven to near madness. Again, and again, she continued to administer her slathering ministrations. Relentlessly taking him into her mouth and humming...

The tremendous vibration of her voice, sent powerful coursing sensations surging throughout his entire body.

His miniature erection surged with pleasure. He caught his breath in quick gasping shock, as her enormous tongue purposely avoided his straining cock.

She playfully teased his bound little form by slathering every square inch of his nakedness.

Poking the tip deeply into his butt, she slipped her powerful tongue into the tight space between his ass-cheeks and worked it around.


“Ahhhh!”, Bobby screamed out in frustration.


His chest heaving as he gasped for breath; pleading for the giantess to allow him some relief, he squirmed around futilely under her torment. Lavishing his defenceless little male body, she delighted in his defeated begging.

His solid little stem, throbbing hopelessly under her relentless tongue. She was enjoying this so much, that she began to rub herself with two fingers. Soaking her cotton pantie crotch, she stood bending over the small end table, enjoying the fact that she,... was totally in control of this little man, he was completely helpless to do anything about it.
Her nose floated directly above his face. He turned his head to the side as the rounded tip slightly brushed against his jaw.

Her breathing increased sending heavier gusts of sweltering steam lofting down across his restrained body, tickling his neck and swirling around his defenceless body. He felt his balls being squashed under the tip of her forceful tongue. She slipped it up between his thighs and screwed his clamping ass cheeks...

“Um, Um, Um,mmmm, Yum!”, her feminine voice resounded as she pretended to devour him alive.

Licking his balls, and slathering his bound legs, she playfully saturated his entire body.

His cock straining for release, twitching and jerking around, he struggled wildly to get free of her monstrously huge, sticky, hot, mouth.

Her giggling laughter filled his head, as she amused herself with his useless struggling. She lifted her mouth away and smiled down at him like she was about to eat him alive...

“God this is, fucking great!”, she spouted out, sending bursting gusts of her hot breath right down into his frightened face.

Still frantically rubbing herself, she slightly squatted and separated her thighs apart. Her hand pumped faster and faster between her legs...

Her eyes closed and she released a strong blast of heated breath...

“Oh, Ah, Ah, Ah, ahhhhhh!”, she brought herself off with a sudden gasp of pleasure!

Bobby stared up at her in frustration. His throbbing erection twitching just under her huge lips, she smiled wide and lowered her mouth down closer. Her lips just barely touched it, and she smacked them together with a quick kissing pop.

Suddenly lifting her face up and away, she smiled down at her new toy and waved good bye with her pinky finger.

“See ya later little guy”, she teasingly whispered. “That was great!”.