- Text Size +




Rosanne quickly slipped back into her light cotton sun-dress and stepped over to her suitcase, squatting next to it, she bend down and pushed it under the bed. A slight smile formed on her lips as she stood back up.


She slid her feet into her high heels and grabbed her glasses.


Standing next to the door was her guitar. She walked over and picked it up, carrying it back around on the other side of the bed, she opened the case and carefully placed it inside.


She stood up and stretched her arms. Her mind filled with wonder, she wanted to get out of this motel room right now, tonight. However, she had to play one more session at eleven o'clock, it would be well after midnight before she finished.


One more night, just one more, and,in the morning, she could be on her way back home.


She could stop in and visit with Sandra for a little while and then she could head back to Tennessee.

It was eight thirty, three and a half hours to kill.


She wondered about this tiny, little man, was he actually telling her the truth. What about his mother-in-law, she could possibly, still be out there in the restaurant looking for him?


Maybe, she would go out into the restaurant and take a little look around. Mingle a bit, sign a few autographs, just see what was going on,  maybe, she could meet this,  Diane.


Her driver Bill, was in the next room adjacent to hers, so she stepped out into the hall, taking the food cart out of her room with her, she parked it next to the wall and knocked on Bill's door.


No answer. He must have been out drinking in the lounge. She checked to make sure that she had her keys, and then quietly pulled her door shut . Her heart surged, pounding with excitement, as she thought about what she had just done.


Trapped inside her suitcase, was a real live, miniature man, only six inches tall.


She knew she shouldn't leave him inside of there, for too long, so she decided to just take a quick look around, maybe have a drink and then she would get right back to her room.






****






Bobby was thrust into complete darkness.


The soft landing, just after the giant brunet's hasty toss, had landed him directly into a huge pair of red and white striped underwear.


He hadn't realized, that she was going to capture him, yet again. So, he was totally thrown off guard when she just swiftly tossed him into her dirty laundry bag and imprisoned him inside her suitcase!


The musty smell of stagnant air and fragrant detergent blended together, creating just a hint of contrast against the powerful aroma of the giantess's soiled pantie's




He had landed right inside of them, just before she quickly closed the lid and trapped him in the huge suitcase. His whole body was wrapped up, entangled inside her dirty pantie's!


"HELP!", he screamed out, several times, he yelled out for her to let him out of there!


He felt the huge suitcase fall over and slowly scoot across the carpet on it's side. She was moving it, but she wasn't opening it...


"Please, Let me outta here!", he yelled.


The air inside of the trapped space quickly heated up. The darkness overtook him, as he steeled himself to withstand another waiting game.


The pungent scent of her colossal body filled his head, a strong, tart tang, of her giant pussy burned his eye's as his nose twinged with the smell of her womanly esscents.


The incredible smell swirled inside his brain, intoxicating him with uncontrollable arousal. He remembered how his youngest, sister-in-law, Trisha, had treated him. His stomach churned at the thought of it.


"Not Again!", he screamed out in frustration!


This woman wasn't going to torture him, was she?


He was forced to wait. He couldn't see a single thing, only barely able to move, he grabbed onto the rope-like fish net bag. The surrounding soft cotton panties, only helped to bind him even more, restricting his movement, he could just move around enough to wriggle out of the wet cotton material.


His stiffened cock, throbbing inside his tight short pants, only reminded him that he was still alive. The sweaty cotton material that had been worn so closely to the giantess's most private area, was wadded up right against his bare body, easily large enough to swallow him.


He was nestled tightly into the narrow gusset, forced to breath the sweltering nectar of her womanly juices.


He had pressed his hands into the conforming mass and pushed it away enough that he had a little bit more room to breath. He hated this.


He hated being trapped like this. The waiting was unbearable, claustrophobia and a sickening, sexual frustration, boiled within his core. He felt like he was drowning...


He thought of Carly. His wife, she must have been worried sick about him. God, he wished he could get back to her...


He pressed his feet out into the fish net bag and started kicking. He managed to force the moist cotton pantie away from him and allow himself just a bit more space. A short distance down below his feet he felt the web-like nylon netting of the fish net bag.


The heavier rope-like netting ensured his entrapment, there was no way he could escape.


Somewhere, outside of the suitcase, he heard a muffled knocking sound.


'Tap-Tap-Tap-Tap'.


'Hello, Mis. Soul?', a young girl spoke out.


"Room service".




Bobby started scooting toward the other end of the bag. He remembered where the suitcase had opened up, and he tried to get closer to that end.


He heard the door close, footsteps walking around the bed; he heard a grunt, then he felt the suitcase slide out across the carpeting below.


Zip!, the suitcase opened up!


Blinding light poured inside. The huge face of the giant waitress appeared above the opening and he screamed up toward it!


HELP ME!


The shadow of her looming figure swept across his blear-eyed face. Only able to catch a quick glimpse of her, before she jumped back and swiftly slammed the case closed!


Nooo, Come Back!, he screamed.


Slam-Click!, the door of the room slammed shut.   She was gone.


The girl ran out of the room, leaving the suit case open.


Bobby could now see out through the partially opened lid. He crawled toward the tightly drawn top. The drawstring of the fish net bag, wasn't tied too tightly, it had a small opening in the center.


He stuck his hands through and worked the hole around. The opening slowly enlarged and spread open enough that he could work his way through.


He didn't waste any time, he quickly slipped through the top of the bag and crawled out onto a pair of large rubber soles, large enough to use for a boat,!


A huge pair of pink flip flops ,that she must have used for shower shoes; they smelled strongly of fragrant shampoo and other bath soaps all blended together.


He got to his feet and walked across the rubber platform, toward the open end of the suit case. He had to jump across a small open space at the edge, where the shoe soles and the edge of the case was.


He easily cleared the jump and climbed down from the opened side of the suitcase. His feet lightly dropped into the soft carpeting as he landed on the floor and turned around to see where he was.


The cooler air on the floor swirled around, white carpeting spreading out around him; he walked toward the bed support, a single wooden post firmly planted into the carpet. He ducked in beside it and sat down in the soft carpeting.


He looked out along the walls and quickly noticed the door. He had to get to the other end of the bed so that he would be closer to it.


Along the way, he encountered a large, purple pair of high heels. The shoes had barely been worn, a purple, suede leather, released an intoxicating perfume. The outside slightly covered with a shiny scattering of glitter.


Bobby stopped to inspect the giantesses shoe's. The solid spike heel was nearly as tall as his head. The steep arch curved sharply in an S shape. Just the sight of them disturbed something deep within him.


He ducked his head, and walked underneath of both giant shoes. Brushing his fingers along the bottoms, he felt the smoothness of the stiffened leather.


Feeling a rush of panic, a sweet surge of excited fear blended with sexual frustration, sent his heart throbbing and his lungs pumping.


The roof-like expanse, of the huge encompassing bed; creating the darker depths beneath it, seemed to go on endlessly...


Bobby quickly sprinted along the edge and made his way to the head end, closest to the door.


The thick carpet blocked his escape. He would just have to wait until someone opened it and try and dash through before it closed.


He didn't have to wait long. The sudden sweeping sound of the door as it brushed across the carpet drew his attention. He turned to see a pair of white tennis shoes stepping into the room. The sneaky way that they moved told him that it was probably the waitress returning to see what it was, that was inside of that suitcase.


She quietly shut the door, standing cautiously next to it, her huge feet blocking any chance for Bobby to get past her, which prevented any escape into the hallway.


He had to force himself to stand up. His legs shaking so bad, that they caused him to tremble all over.


The thought of staying hidden under the bed made him feel like a coward, so he stepped out into the light, and looked up at giantess waitress.


Her towering figure was slowly moving toward the foot of the bed. Her short, white dress skirt, barely reached her knees, shiny nylon stockings sparkled in the light, as he took in the tremendous sight of her magnificent legs.


The well shaped form of her hovering behind floated above and shifted within the pleated skirt like an enormous pair of massive muscles. The swift motion of her movement, as she stepped back over and squatted down by the suitcase, appeared like a blurry flash of colorful waves.


He considered his limited choices; stay here with Rosanne, or see if this waitress would help him?

Chapter End Notes:

Should Bobby get her attention, or not?  If he stays with Rosanne will she help him?  What should he do...