- Text Size +

 

Rosanne Soul, a thirtyfive year old, classical guitarist from Tennessee, had just recently divorced and she was on her own for the first time since before her marriage back in 04'.


She had put everything she had into her music. Standing at five foot four and weighing in at around a hundred and eight pounds, her tiny stature had always been a big problem for her.


Except when she picked up her guitar...
 
 
She had written at least, a hundred songs. Her sister Sandra, sent one into the local radio station, they played it on the air one friday night and the next day, a big music producer called her up and wanted her to record it.


She did, and the next thing she knew, she was well on her way to recording an entire album!


Her husband Randy didn't want her to continue with her music. He didn't want her to go on the road and be gone for weeks at a time.


She left him a voicemail from Orlando, Florida, telling him that it was over between them.


That was all she said, "It's Over Randy, Good bye".




***








She had just finished her last gig, on her 'first' solo tour. She had been all around the country, and after tonight's performance, she would be making her 'thirty-eight state trip' a complete success.

This was her last stop on the tour, Nelsonville. A little place called 'the Fireside Lounge'.


This would be it, her last performance and she could fly out of here tomorrow and head back home to Tennessee. Although, she did, want to stop in and visit with Sandra first. Sandra lived here in Nelsonville, and she hadn't seen her for several years. She didn't want to leave without at least dropping in to visit with her older sister.




After her first session, she had just returned to her motel room. The waitress had just brought her a food cart, a complimentary buffet, sent to her from the management ~ The 'Fringe Benefits' of becoming a big star...


She thanked the waitress, with her raspy, southern twang, and stepped back into her room as she left and closed the door behind her...


Rosanne quickly slipped out of her tight dress and high heels. She was a little sweaty, and she didn't want to ruin her dress.




She was really tired from the last gig, and she just wanted to get this night over with and be done with this first tour.




Pouring herself a soda, mixed with a little squirt of Jack, she flopped down onto her bed to stretch out her tensed up, leg muscles.


Wearing only her stockings and garter, she looked up into the mirrored ceiling and admired her matching bra and pantie's. She posed her lean, muscular legs, around in several different positions and tried to imagine what she would look like on her next album cover...


After a few minutes, she got up from the bed and fixed herself a small plate of food from the cart. She quickly downed the drink and popped a piece of the tiny chicken into her mouth.


She sat down on the edge of the bed and noticed something dripping from the bottom of the food cart.


She thought that she had heard something moving inside of the plastic trashbag. She stepped quietly over to the side of the cart and squatted down next to it.


That's when she saw him!


She jumped back and tried to cover herself. It a was a tiny little man, but he was only about six inches tall!


He was just standing there on the edge of the cart.


Rosanne couldn't believe her own eyes!


He was just so, ...so frickin' little!


He tried to get away, but she easily captured him under her glass. She held the little bastard trapped under it until he started yelling!
 
 
She released him, and he started talking about how he had been 'accidentally' thrown into the trash?


She couldn't believe that crazy explanation and she started to think that maybe somebody was playing a weird prank on her, or something stupid like that!
 
 
She became angry, and told him to get out of her room or she was going to squash him flat!


He ran to her door and tried to squeeze underneath it. She stomped her feet, right behind him, just to scare him a bit and he quickly discovered that he couldn't fit under the door.



Rosanne pressed her toe forcefully down on top of this,.... little person.


She wanted this strange looking little guy out of her room. And, out of her sight!


She was just about to lift her foot up really high, and stomp down on top of him as hard as she could! She had never before seen such a tiny little freak like him...
 
 
This just had to be some kind of, trick, or something?


She felt his tiny, little, tight shorts. His butt, squirming around under her big toe. He was trying hard to get away from her, but he was just slightly too big, and he couldn't quite squeeze underneath of the door.


She could actually feel his miniature little glutes, flexing tightly under her toe, as he frantically tried to get away.
 
 
 
 
She felt a heated spasm of guilt deep in her gut, as she suddenly looked upon this tiny, little creature, as a real person.


When her toe had actually touched his tiny body, she felt the soft warmth of his living being. Something clicked inside her mind and she instantly realized that she was actually seeing a real life, miniaturized human being!


Was he real? But, he was so, SMALL! How could he be THAT Small?
 
 
Rosy pulled her foot away and slowly knelt down to take another look. She could have easily squashed him into a bloody pulp, and ... she suddenly felt relieved.
 
 
...that she hadn't.




She carefully reached down and pinched up his tiny ankle. He instantly started screaming and trying to pull his foot away.




Whispering softly with a somber tone, she said, " it's alright, take it easy, you can't fit under the door, so... you may as well come back over here", a penitential calm in her feminine voice.


Bobby couldn't do anything to stop her. He was swiftly dragged away by his ankle, and pulled out in front of her large rounded knees.


He tried to hang on to the bottom of the door, but she easily pulled him loose and dragged him back over in front of her.


The giant woman leaned down over her legs and folded her forearms onto the carpet, resting her chin down on top of them, her curious brown eyes widened as she arched her brows, intently watching him.


He turned around and sat up. She didn't appear to be angry...


She looked like a giant kitten playing with a mouse. The way that she lowered her head down, as low as possible, so that she could see him from his level.


Bobby could see every detail on her giant face. A faded scar over her right eyebrow was just barely visible. A small black mole next to her upper lip, accented her dark red lipstick.


Her shiny black hair spilled loosely from a half-hitched scrunchy, that only partly contained about a third of her full, thick, head of hair. Her bare shoulders flanked her face, centering it perfectly, her huge presence terrified him!
 
 
He scooted backward on his butt, slowly moving away from her, he tried to be casual about it, but she could easily see that he was very scared of her.
 
 
 
"I'm sorry little guy, I didn't realize what was happening", she said.


Her mouth drew his full attention, her voice seemed familiar, that deep, raspy, country twang that sounded very familiar to him,... he had heard that voice somewhere...
 
 
"Where'd ya get those tiny little shorts?", she quizzically asked.


Her dark brown eye's fluttering across him like electric scanners, inspecting every square inch of his tiny male form.
 
 
"I have to shop in the 'childrens section' myself, trying to find my size, but YOU, you would have to shop in the 'toy section', she teasingly remarked.


Bobby didn't know what she was going to do next!


Just a minute ago, she was threatening to stomp on him, and now she was being nice?


Her sparkling brown eyes took on a pleasant appearance, and she was, very pretty. Being so close to her, and her sudden change of attitude, was a bit unsettling...
 
 
 
 


"Is that all the clothes you have to wear?", she asked.


Bobby slowly got to his feet. He looked down at his shorts and realized how ridiculous he must look to her.
 
 
"Yeah, pretty much", he whispered.
 
 
"Hm, you know,.. they have these little miniature food items here at the restaurant, they're doing some type of 'theme' for the upcoming St. Patrick's Day holiday, and I noticed that this little doll they have out there on the front door, has a little green outfit that might just fit you", she whispered curiously.
 
 
"Please, could you just take me out into the restaurant and see if you could find Diane, my mother-in-law, she's probably looking all over for me by now!", he anxiously told her.
 
 
"I don't know, what does she look like?", she asked him.


Bobby began to describe what his mother-in-law looked like. His words drifted up to deaf ears...


Rosy listened, but she really paid no attention to what he was actually saying, she watched him in a trance-like abeyance.
 
 
She thought to herself, " I think I want to keep this little guy. It get's really lonely out there on the road and it sure would be awfully nice, to have someone like you around, I could really use the company.


Her huge eye's, absorbing his miniature figure, she seemed to be drifting off into deep thought.
 
 
"Please, I don't want to get separated from her", Bobby yelled up to the giantess. He realized that he had lost her attention.


She had zoned out on him. Lost in her own thoughts, she continued staring down at him. Although, she seemed to be looking straight through him.
 
 
"Please, Ms. Just let me go, open the door up for me, and I'll be on my way!", Bobby yelled up to the dazed giantess.
 
 
"What, Oh, um, wait a minute, I um...", she suddenly snapped out of it, shaking her head, she started to get to her feet.
 
 
"wait a sec. there, little fella", she whispered.


Bobby was forced to step back, as she raised her head up and lifted her upper body. Bringing her left foot forward, she placed it down directly in front of him.
 
 
"let me find someplace to put you, where you'll be safe. Then I'll get dressed and go out there and see if I can find her", she told him.


Her towering figure suddenly rose up before him. Her stout, muscular calves, flared out as she separated her feet and stood over him with a wide stance.


The cream colored nylon stockings she wore, contrasted with the deeply tanned skin on the rest of her towering figure. She stood dominantly over him, peering down with a slight smile on her bright red lips.


She quickly looked around the room, pausing briefly, she had spotted something over by her suitcase. She looked back down at him and slowly squatted. Reaching out her right hand, she didn't hesitate to just carefully squeeze him up within her fingers.
 
 
"I'm going to pick you up, little guy".


Bobby braced himself, but there was very little he could do to prepare for such things. Her huge grasping fingers completely wrapped around his body and firmly tightened up, until she had satisfied herself, that she had a secure hold on him.


Then, he was swiftly lifted up. She pulled her hand over next to her waist as she slowly stood back up, taking him with her, he rose up off high off of the floor, floating right next to her wide tanned hip.


He was carried aloft, right next to her waist, as she walked down to the foot of her bed and turned toward the dresser. She gently placed him down on top of her dresser and released her fingers.
 
 
"Stay right there, okay", she told him.


Squatting down by her suitcase, she opened it up and took out a large, fish-net bag. It held some dirty panties and a crumpled up nightgown. She opened the drawstring top, and started to remove the dirty clothes, then she stopped, she smiled wider and decided to just leave them inside it...
 
 
 
 
"Come err, lil' guy", she whispered, a glint of mischievousness in her smiling eye's.
 
 
"Let's put you somewhere safe, Okay?".




The next thing he knew he was being dropped into a sweaty pair of her dirty panties and placed into her musty suitcase!
 
 
"Wait!", Bobby screamed, just before she closed the lid and snapped it tightly shut.








*